It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reverse Pshycology... Defeating the "fake" NWO to bring about the "real" NWO.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
After all the research I've done... I can't help but think that everything we think we know about the New World Order is nothing more than disinformation. ALL OF IT. And I'm really starting to believe this.

For the 9-11 truth movement... Do you really think the perpetrators behind this job didn't know that there would be protesters in the future screaming 9-11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!! Do you really think they would leave all these holes in the official story because they are that sloppy? I mean... why wouldn't they fly a real Boeing in the Pentagon if they wanted to get away with this?

The Powers That Be do not make these kind of mistakes. They are damn near perfect. For all the people that watched the movie Zietgiest (part 1 chapter 3)... We all know that there are serious questions behind WWII. Hitler rose to power and AMerica took him down (by design?)... America rose to power and the world united to take it down. (by design?)

Ya know... When ever I try to explain to someone that 9-11 was a cover-up, I'm often asked: "why didn't they place Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq?"... it's a good question. If our government is capable of creating 9-11... why didn't they justiy the Iraq war with by placing a few WMDs in a certain location a few years after we invaded it.

I believe I have the answear

people like Alex Jones, David Icke, Jordan Maxwell and others aren't feeding you information because they want you to defeat te NWO... They feed you this crap because the "REAL" NWO wanted you to know that an enemy exsists. They wanted you to think that The United States (and possibly others) is becoming the Fourth Reich.

I saw this image at the Denver airport it dawned on me. This is their plan:

The defeat of the NAZI looking police soldier in this photo will bring about world peace. Does the World Unite in order to defeat the United States and others?

Let me Boil it down for you.... The "Real" NWO is creating an enemy so monstorous that when we "supposedly" defeat it.... We've actually fallen into their trap.

They are several moves ahead of us. And I'm just suggesting that maybe everything we are researching is none other than reverse psycology and thus putting us in a deeper sleep.

Probably the fifth time I've posted this link on ATS...

mysite.verizon.net...
The Creepy Sides of the 911 Truth Movement

Think about the ramifications if 9-11 is exposed as an inside job? What if the Truth Movement succeeds? Will They say Inside Job? (when we all know it was not an Inside Job but an Outside Job as well)

When you look at it from a stand point... We are in a NO-WIN situation.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Asking if I think they would leave holes? The answer is that it is far easier to imagine / fantasize an action than actually fully execute it successfully. The devil is in the details or in this case the devil for them is in the impossibility of covering all the bases. Also you have "Whistle blowers" who, I believe deliberately subvert the effort as best as they feel they can without endangering their families. For example, I suspect the complete vertical collapse was done by the demolition crew as a means of indicating it was a staged event. Just as several bombs where diffused in Oklahoma city by the bomb crew because the demolition crew arranged for them to not go off hoping it would make it clear it was not a truck bomb.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
very interesting, i think that jones, ike, etc are stuck in the past - they can't accept the world as it is and cling to an idealized version of the past. They ignore many of the real issues, almost everything we thought we knew was wrong and we could be on the verge of destroying everything however we are certainly on the verge of a new world of some sorts.

Everyone can see the old system is coming to an end, the old days when europe and america could live cheep while the rest of the world suffered is almost over, morals and ways of live are changing rapidly and its scary.

Thus they create a vivid fantasy in which this evil superrace have caused all our past problems, if we defeat them the world will be simple and rural again... What i really worry about it that most people secretly want this and will subliminally destroy the world because of it. Too many people want to go back to a world that never existed, some magic kingdom of fairness and justice -they can't accept that some big changes need to be made to create a world we can all live in.

NWO is really about globalism, the fear that the world is moving to the next stage and the past will be gone forever. Mitchio Kaku would probably say it's the transition to a type one civerlization.

So i think rather than jones, icke, etc fighting to create a nwo they're actually fighting, in a weird way, to keep the powers that be. The founding fathers were revolutionary, they made a system much better and fairer than the collonial system however history has proven that the current system doesn't work, They know that it's time for a change, they know that they must accept maybe there hick town isn't as important to the world as they like to think it is, maybe the cow boy dream is over now - we need to remove te lines on the map, stop thinking of us and them, stop playing war games and real life risk - we need to find new ways to live, aj and icke are scared of the though of this.

To be honest i think they could still feeling be echos of past propaghanda, much as how the bible had good advice at the time but now its better to follow modern health and safety than leveticus
The cold war had lots of very powerful mind manipulation going on, maybe some are still feeling its effects -its probably even self propergating, kids even now being brought up with an irrational fear of communists.

then again aj is right about an awful lot of things, the government is crazy, etc - maybe he sees the problem but advertises the wrong solution, he sees the NEW WORLD ORDER as being a terrible thing, maybe those words are all the opposite of the problem -OLD LOCALIZED CHAOTIC POWERS is in fact the real problem?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by NatureBoy

Well someone once said... "We need a New World Order, I just hope THE PEOPLE win."

What if this is the problem-reaction-solution that leads to the NWO... What if "WE THE PEOPLE" do win.

But let's not get ahead of ourselves... Because the problem is real, and the problem is now.

The problem is clear:
War & Economy

What country is screwing up the global economy the most?
What country is constantly going to war?

If we keep it up... the rest of the world (that we borrowed money from) is going to say to hell with America... They are the ones that are policing the world. Well,... F' the Police.

You think China or Russia would allow us to fire one nuclear weapon on that region of the world? like Iran?

The second we use nukes on that side of the globe, the rest of the world will unite to wipe us out.

Look the reverse psycology behind nuclear weapons are that they are there to protect us... but in reality nuclear weapons are going to destroy us.

And I still beg to ask this question...

What if the 9-11 truth movemnt succeeds in exposing the truth?

All I'm suggesting is that I think America was meant to be defeated, destroyed, and eliminated across the world (our military bases) in order to justify this NWO.

Sacrifice for the greater good.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
That's true, if 9/11 movement DID prove inside job then i think the whole US economy would be gone in a matter of seconds, some form of global war -but then that's going to happen anyway soon

maybe it's just time for a new society and we can't do anything about it, all things have an end -maybe its all grown old and covered in decay and panting it's last slow breaths, just the natural aging cycle of a society after all it happened to every single animal society before us in our long line of evolution and it happens to the societys of cells in our bodys -maybe AJ just tapped into the feeling of a downward trend.

However he is right, the government are mental at the moment.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by NatureBoy

i think that jones, ike, etc are stuck in the past - they can't accept the world as it is and cling to an idealized version of the past. They ignore many of the real issues, almost everything we thought we knew was wrong and we could be on the verge of destroying everything however we are certainly on the verge of a new world of some sorts.

Everyone can see the old system is coming to an end, the old days when europe and america could live cheep while the rest of the world suffered is almost over, morals and ways of live are changing rapidly and its scary.

Thus they create a vivid fantasy in which this evil superrace have caused all our past problems, if we defeat them the world will be simple and rural again... What i really worry about it that most people secretly want this and will subliminally destroy the world because of it. Too many people want to go back to a world that never existed, some magic kingdom of fairness and justice -they can't accept that some big changes need to be made to create a world we can all live in.

NWO is really about globalism, the fear that the world is moving to the next stage and the past will be gone forever. Mitchio Kaku would probably say it's the transition to a type one civerlization.

So i think rather than jones, icke, etc fighting to create a nwo they're actually fighting, in a weird way, to keep the powers that be. The founding fathers were revolutionary, they made a system much better and fairer than the collonial system however history has proven that the current system doesn't work, They know that it's time for a change, they know that they must accept maybe there hick town isn't as important to the world as they like to think it is, maybe the cow boy dream is over now - we need to remove te lines on the map, stop thinking of us and them, stop playing war games and real life risk - we need to find new ways to live, aj and icke are scared of the though of this.

No points for spelling, but I think you hit the nail on the head.

The conspiracy ringleaders are an embarrassment as prophets and revolutionary leaders. They sell radio show advertising and DVDs creating strawmen monsters for their audience to tear down.

Much like the Muslim world yearns for an never really existent Caliphate of the past, when all men lived in tranquil just harmony, Americans want to return to a TV commercial style fantasy world of prosperous carefree America - which also never really existed.

The dream rug has been pulled out from under everyone suddenly. You are not going to be rich, happy, successful - no matter how hard you work.

People are being warmed up for the realization - there is less money in the bank account than we said. We never saved anything for a rainy day. It's raining.

The State of California having a larger economy than a Third world country with ten times the population, will no longer be the norm.

The post war 60 year experiment of a middle class with an aristocratic quality of life didn't quite work out. They over-leveraged themselves and the banks will have to take back their little feudal property fiefdoms.

Rough ride for all of us reading this on our computer screen. But maybe a lot fairer for the 9-year old kids in China working in slave labour factories producing Nintendo components for kids who eat more protein in one sitting at MacDonalds than they see in a month.

Who the revolutionaries will be seems a topic no one wants to address.
Where is the grass roots movement, who are it's leaders? Alex Jones, Ron Paul?

More likely someone we never heard will come to the forefront. A year ago they were telling us it was Barack Obama. He's already looking like part of the problem rather than the solution.

Mike F

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Fox News suggests revolution, civil war, and now FEMA camps are a hot topic... What's next? 9-11 was an inside job?

Glenn Beck is playing you guys for fools...

Fox News is outfoxing ATS.

The agenda is to close down the biggest consuming corporation known as the United States of America... That's how you create a NWO.

You place the US Government as the real enemy... and it's starting to happen.

[edit on 3-3-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
You say 9-11 was a inside job a lot , prove it for once

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by branty
You say 9-11 was a inside job a lot , prove it for once

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

you know my freind , i'll be honest , some things about 9-11 dont sit right with me, but you gotta let the plane thing go, 2 Planes hit those Towers, why and who, thats up in the air , but 2 planes did that

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by branty

you know my freind , i'll be honest , some things about 9-11 dont sit right with me, but you gotta let the plane thing go, 2 Planes hit those Towers, why and who, thats up in the air , but 2 planes did that

why? and who?... atleast you realize that these two questions are up for discussion

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Your theory here may explain something that's been bugging me. If any critical thinking person, with the just the slightest notion something may be up can pick up books by Jim Marrs, The Bilderberg Group by Daniel Estulin and there's also a book naming names of the CFRs, Bilderbers, and Trilats - pick these up - match the names of the Obama cabinent and presto - it's all laid out for you.

We can only do this because they are allowing us. LMFAO They are illuminating us. And why? Because there is another group. A more Elite group. I've mentioned this in another thread. If you look at the numbers and various known attendees, it is way too large to harbour any real secrets.

I imagine the ruling group is much much smaller. What is their agenda? Who the frak are they? Ancient to be sure. This information on what we consider to be the NWO is too readily available to be considered secret.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
"If any critical thinking person, with the just the slightest notion something may be up can pick up books by Jim Marrs, The Bilderberg Group by Daniel Estulin and there's also a book naming names of the CFRs, Bilderbers, and Trilats - pick these up - match the names of the Obama cabinent and presto - it's all laid out for you."

There's only one problem with what you are suggesting - most Americans DO NOT read. I recall a certain politician, whose name escapes me, coming to that stunning conclusion when he was elected to office.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
reply to post by NatureBoy

You think China or Russia would allow us to fire one nuclear weapon on that region of the world? like Iran?

These two powers are incredible, even if the NWO manage to get ahold of the world, these two will stay defiant. No, I think they'll have to destroy these two first before destroying the US, or do them all at once, probably using economic means.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whisper67
Your theory here may explain something that's been bugging me. If any critical thinking person, with the just the slightest notion something may be up can pick up books by Jim Marrs, The Bilderberg Group by Daniel Estulin and there's also a book naming names of the CFRs, Bilderbers, and Trilats - pick these up - match the names of the Obama cabinent and presto - it's all laid out for you.

We can only do this because they are allowing us. LMFAO They are illuminating us. And why? Because there is another group. A more Elite group. I've mentioned this in another thread. If you look at the numbers and various known attendees, it is way too large to harbour any real secrets.

I imagine the ruling group is much much smaller. What is their agenda? Who the frak are they? Ancient to be sure. This information on what we consider to be the NWO is too readily available to be considered secret.

I'm telling you... all my research suggests Reverse Pshycology...

The United Staes of America is being set up as the bad guy!!!

Who were our fake enemies... Hussein and Osama

Who will be the worlds fake enemy? B. Hussein Obama (very similar too Osama)

too make matters worse.... look at the Democratic ticket: Obama Biden

does that not send a subliminal message???? TPTB are damn near perfect in programing us.

At the very least... I want you to ask yourself one question...

Osama Bin Laden
Obama Biden

what if it's not a coincidence? What if there was something sinister behind this?

They set up the USA to take the fall.... that fall will create the real NWO.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I was thinking along the same lines myself... What if the reason the real NWO are letting all this information go to rally up the people against soon to come fake NWO, but of course most people wont do squat until they have someone to stand behind during the fight, right?

I can see the "Fake" NWO revealing themselves and trying to take over the world, an underground rebellion will start, with the "Real" NWO at the head, the people will flock in support of them and once they've retaken control of the country the people will want the leaders of the rebellion (the real NWO) to lead them and will probably follow more blindly than before because they see their new masters as their saviours.

just speculation...

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
"It is the sacred principles enshrined in the UN Charter to which we will henceforth pledge our allegiance." - President George H.W. Bush, speech before the UN, February 1, 1992.

There is something about this.

Didn't know about Obama Biden ticket setup. I think you're right on the money, it bears the unmistaken feel of subliminal messaging.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whisper67

Bingo. Here's my thoughts and BTW, very thought provoking thread OP.

The true rulers of the planet are not human and reside in the fourth dimension. The so called "bloodlines" that run the planet have been setup by them long ago. The human illuminati only run the planet so far. They take their directions from those in the fourth dimension. In fact, they are of the same descent but came down in the third dimension in human form.

What is their agenda? Disclosure of their presence and their ability to live on the planet just as we do.

Who the frak are they? Well they are referred to as reptilians, nephilim, annunaki, ertc. I don't think the nomenclature is important. I've seen them several times and the accounts of their characteristics as compared to what I've seen is pretty spot on.

Yes they are ancient, they have been here for a very long time. But this explains how everything has been so calculated and so perfect the entire time.

The dimensions are stacked upon each other so their dominance of the third dimension makes perfect sense. Imagine that there are living entities on a piece of paper in front of you. Their world is predicated on length and width but know nothing of height. Therefore they would never know of your presence yet you could see everything of their dimension. You just couldn't disrupt it (Law of Free Will). That is unless you jumped into an incarnation within that dimension. Well that is exactly what has happened on this planet. They have higher dimensional knowledge and use it upon a lower dimension. That's why they are playing a game of chess no human can fathom.

The good news about all this is they know this is a losing fight. They are scared and making their final grasp at world domination. Ultimately they lose, and the way this happens is the Earth will become five dimensional. Thus, it will vibrate more highly than the reptilians and the planet will be free of the horrendous atrocities committed against her. Those humans who choose to ascend will be able to do so. Those who have not learned the lessons of the third or fourth dimension (self-awareness and unconditional love respectively) will redo their third dimensional experience on another planet.

I would say this is all IMO but I believe this to my core and have been shown that this is in fact the truth. There is a large group of the army of the light that have incarnated here for this exact reason and we will not fail. There is nothing to fear. Fill you hearts with love and everything will be fine. Sorry for the slight tangent.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Doomsday, you should know this with all of the hollywood stuff.

Always remember which way your exits are when you are on stage.

The left part of the stage is "stage right" and the right part is "stage left".

Not confusing to the actors, only the audience.

Now apply all we know about "Theater", and "all the world is a stage".

We are just finishing up with "War"drobe, now on to "Make up"....

Peace

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   

this is what i've thought all along.. yet. .in different stride.

great you've figured it out.

now YOU give us a better plan to take a world of chaotic animal-minded (for the most part) humans.. and try to create an orderly enlightened aware and peaceful world out of it.

it's an arduous task, brother...

and the amount of brain-muscle that goes behind the entire outline of the Great Work is hefty and multifaceted.
I'll be called an a$$ for saying it, but I could have thought it up. ( had i been aware of the task at hand, though I obviously was not aware...)

It's an eventuality that a civilization dis-covers the methods behind realizing the path to becoming a world based on REASON and not one based on infantile arguments of idle matters.

"ingenuity" takes a back stage to the ultimate logic. it just needs un-covering through trial and error and massive amounts of pondering.

the "puzzle" of existence .. the "where, when, and HOW" have been solved..

a pathway to it's realization has been implemented.

you seem like a person that thinks deeply about these things.. and I respect that.
your deep thinking should also lead you to the inevitable conclusion that this is the right path for humanity to eventually take. REGARDLESS of the seemingly horrific tasks that need to be procured to engage it.

you see.. reincarnation is a reality. it's the machinery of the universe.
our children are US.

if reincarnation takes place in an environment where souls are brought up with lies and abuse, then we will have lying and abusive souls existing in adulthood, guiding this world, creating our reality.

if reincarnation takes place in an environment where souls are brought up with truth and compassion as the prime heralds of their functionality, then we will have true and compassionate souls existing in adulthood, guiding this world creating our reality.

whether it needs to go through convoluted wheels within wheels of deceit to push through the brambles and swamps of the delusional and uncomprehending masses is irrelevant..

the ultimate goal will be reached.

we're merely recycling "nodes" of awareness... in one biga$$ harddrive of consciousness... and believe me..
the method of escaping this noose of reincarnation .. in order to enter a new age where the "rock does not roll" ..
and the soul can finally exist for longer than it takes to realize the meaning to existence... HAS been elucidated.. and IS being implemented.

a World order is inevitable...

the first one will serve it's purpose to bring a manageable balance into place for the next to use as a stepping stone in order to expose the "vile" that "supposedly" implemented the first.
The "vile" will be eradicated
The second order will come soon after the first...

the first is the hammer.
the second is the embrace.

hammer and hug.. however you want to term it.

another aspect to ponder is this...

if you are to come in contact with other planetary civilizations eventually...

you will need some form of trade...

will a Conquistador trade with a Mayan in sea-shells?

if we eventually get to the most efficient method of trade that any FUNCTIONAL planetary economy would come to...
a THERMOECONOMIC currency system.. where every CALORIE of energy is accounted for and used at it's most efficient level..
then we could do trade with another planet..
otherwise we'd be sitting here wondering how "they" do trade.. what currency "they" use.. and how we're going to be able to maintain a strong value in our currency..

if you jsut get to the CORE of TIME and ENERGY and EFFORT.. the REAL value of "WEALTH"...
and convert it to a completely digital system...

then you're going to be more proper in your trade with another planet that has reached that point.
no wasted time and energy in converting currency value, or base on gold or metal or whatever.. you're doing "work" .. and "work" takes energy.. and that is all that should be measured. .the actual thermoeconomics of the processes involved.

because that's how your body works. that's how nature works.. why shouldn't we...?

only way you're going to arrive at that level of currency is through a one world governing body with a one world economic standard currency...

you don't want to say .. well hello there, human being from Earth 2...
who would you like to trade with?
china?
russia?
the EU?
the UNA?

they'd sit there .. puzzled...shake their heads and say.. call us back when you've gotten more organized... and spiritually sound.

(maybe that situation has already happened and they have already said that)...

-

[edit on 6-3-2009 by prevenge]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join