It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buffalo plane crash

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Originally posted by questioningall
It may have been on purpose, to get rid of one person...

thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

very interesting development - on the fact that Beverly Eckert was on board - even a website is wondering if others lost their lives just to get rid of her.

Who was she?

9/11 truth widow, who met with Obama last week.........................

I'm curious as to what your motives are?

Do you genuinely feel any grief or remorse for what has happened?

Or are you so caught up in your little conspiracy that you've completely forgotten that this is real life?

Your only contribution to this thread is to plug your own thread.

I think you better back off a bit until we know what actually happened.

Beverly Eckert was a friggin 9/11 widow who fought for the victims on 9/11 and wanted a new investigation and she dies in a plane crash. Are you gonna pull the same old crap that we don't have remorse?

What does wanting truthful answers have to do with us not feeling sad for the dead if anything its you who don't care about them because you can't see what is painfully obvious and as long as people like you stay blind to black operations the more likely they will continue and more people will be killed by them.

The chances of Beverly Eckert having her husband killed as a result of the most infamous plane crash in history on 9/11 and also dieing in a plane crash are so minuscule you would probably have a better chance getting struck by lightening to have that much bad luck involving planes.

So give up on the crap that we don't care about the victims. i say you don't care about the victims or any future victims because you bury your head in the sand and understand nothing.
9/11 widow met with Obama last week: Huffington Post

One of the victims was Beverly Eckert, a Sept. 11 widow. She was just at the White House last week with Obama as part of a meeting he had with relatives of those killed in the 2001 attacks and the bombing of the USS Cole.

SHE WAS AT THE WHITE HOUSE LAST WEEK FOR GODS SAKE!!

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Video News Conference.

WKBW reports "Eyewitness News crews are on the scene of a small plane crash reported at 6050 Long Street in Clarence Center, NY. The Continental Airlines Express flight from Newark crashed at approx 10:20pm. Officials say there are multiple fatalities from this incident. The Bombardier Dash 8 Q400 operated by Manassas, Va.-based Colgan Air was operating between Newark Liberty International Airport and Buffalo Niagara International Airport.

www.worldstarhiphop.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

I agree completly Beefcake. We heard one too many "Now is not the time to blame or ask questions" after 9/11. Our patience allows the trail to grow cold and the story becomes so mangled you start blaming yourself for what has happened. I say go for the goal and find out what really happened to these passengers. Good Call

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by thecry

NO!!!!

NO!!!! and again....NO!!!!!

Sheesh!! I know ATS is full of conspiracy theorists....but when the conspiracy becomes the illness....of madness....ermmmmm....

Just to satiate the blood-thirsty people.....golly, IF a Government wanted to take out someone, they would NOT do it in a bloody plane crash!!! Just think about it!!! All the media attention, for starters....

Try to wrap your heads around how real life works, just for once!!

Sorry for the rant, I had to get that out of my system..............

Hey I do agree with you in a sense...if the government wants to kill someone off there are much more efficient and less public ways to kill someone.

BUT....hear me out...

The untimely death of any 911 widow or survivor will be in the media anyway.....so you can't avoid the public nature of the death. eg Barry Jennings

What is more likely to raise eyebrows...the death of a 911 widow from heart attack with no medical issues (with resulting autopsy etc etc) or in a car crash on her own...OR is it less likely to seem like murder when 50 others are also killed...I mean "What government would kill 50 people just to get 1 right?"...just bad luck right??

Another thing...the statistical chances of a married couple both being killed in seperate air accidents must be tens of millions...if not more. And I recall a security guard at WTC died in the Statten Island ferry accident...just seems that some of these people have way too much of their share of bad luck.

I'm not sure who's right...but what do you think?

[edit on 13-2-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Yeah, everyones offering great info. Both sides back and forth thats what ATS is about, skeptics and suspicious ism , thats why we come here to HEAR something we don't on the TEL-I-VISION.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by unknown known]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
my prediction in this plane crash tragedy is that maybe something attacked that plane

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by johnsky

I would double check that last reported altitude figure. At only 6 miles from the airport the altitude might have been about 1,600 feet or slightly higher NOT 16,000

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
It is sad. It is a tragedy. But I don't think there is anything wrong with asking questions. It's what we do here. I'm pretty sure none of the grieving families are following this thread so we aren't intruding on their feeling. I know accidents happen, sometimes inexplicably. My brother crashed his small plane last week. Engine trouble. He was lucky enough to walk away from it. No conspiracy. It just happened. But we do owe it to those poor people who were lost and their families to ask every nitpicking question we can think of. If not us, then who will? We can't count on MSM to give us the whole truth. They are constrained by their owners. We aren't. We can ask and speculate and try to discover if anything is being hidden. How did this happen? Why did it happen? We will learn more as the investigation continues but I don't feel that it is insensitive to dig into it.

Good questions have been raised about passenger list, about the odd length of time before it was reported. Personally I can't buy the one about the house that was hit being the target, but IMHO raising questions does not take away from the sadness we feel over this tragedy.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

I agree with you 100 percent.

It does look like the usual "Nothing to see here,,,,Move along People,,, are popping up already"

I was trying to find info on who may have been shorting the stocks.I haven't found anything yet.
[Shares of Pinnacle Airlines Corp. (PNCL) fell more than 24%, to trade at $1.78 midday Friday, following the fatal crash near Buffalo, N.Y., of a Bombardier Inc. (BDRBF) Q400 aircraft operated by its Colgan Air Inc. unit on behalf of Continental Airlines Inc. (CAL).]

This was an interesting comment she made.[Beverly Eckert of Stamford, Conn., whose husband was killed in the trade center, bristled at the suggestion by Giuliani and commission members that firefighters had saved thousands of lives. "There was a lack of leadership, so the people who lived took responsibility for their own lives," she said.]

It seems to me that if they were trying to silence her,it didn't work.Look how fast the story spread around the world.All they did was throw gasoline on the fire.I wonder how many hits her website has received over the past day.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
It is still far more effective to kill the trouble maker than worry about the backlash in the media. They own the news and in a week or two this will be buried in the news cycle and no one will ask questions i mean look at the DC Madame. She was straight up suicided so obviously and nothing was ever done.

This crash was probably part of a cost benefit analysis by black operators. They take out a troublemaker that had recently had the presidents ear and at the same time it will probably spawn some legislation to give money to airlines for repairs and upkeep of the aircraft.

Of course it never goes to that it goes to the suits who run the airlines and they continue flying trash cans but hey that's no never mind

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Originally posted by questioningall
It may have been on purpose, to get rid of one person...

thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

very interesting development - on the fact that Beverly Eckert was on board - even a website is wondering if others lost their lives just to get rid of her.

Who was she?

9/11 truth widow, who met with Obama last week.........................

I'm curious as to what your motives are?

Do you genuinely feel any grief or remorse for what has happened?

Or are you so caught up in your little conspiracy that you've completely forgotten that this is real life?

Your only contribution to this thread is to plug your own thread.

I think you better back off a bit until we know what actually happened.

Blimey mate this is a ATS,I would be shocked if no one said things like that!
I guess it was an accident,seems an over the top way to be honest to shut someone up.Would be far easier to have killed her by any other means rather than do it in a packed plane.

At least death would have been quick for them,apart from the terror of knowing there going to crash.poor buggers,but thats life

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
What I thought was interesting is that someone on a thread here said friday the 13th would start with a plane crash. I can't seem to find the thread anymore but it was the one talking about reinhart feb 9 and obama on page 38

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Regardless of your thoughts, suspicions, and or beliefs... the time now is for prayer.
For those that have lost their lives, the family and friends they have left behind... "Godspeed"

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The only thing that concerns me (other than sadness for the victims and families) is this Tony Tatro fool they had on CNN.

This guy was apparently a witness, and during the on-site interview at 8am EST this morning, he kept repeating certain things.. "Not a typical sound" "Sound was not typical" "Non-Typical Sounds from the Engines".

He sounded like a freakin PR guy... kept going back to these taglines/slogans through the entire interview, and seemingly knew everything about what happened and was an expert in flight systems, meterology, and aerospace engineering.

Reminded me of the "Expert" on the ground during 9/11... the random passer-by that knew everything about planes crashing into buildings.

I'm not overly paranoid, especially when it comes to an event such as an airplane crash, but that dude freaked me out. Of course, I wasn't really awake yet either.

FYI, CNN is saying another plane crashed in London. Why are they all falling out of the sky today!? I'm staying home for the rest of the day!

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The same thoughts occurred to me as I listened to the lengthy interview. All accidents happen so quickly especially a plane barreling down to earth at night.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by usapatriot
I think when plane crashes happen now, we should be looking at who was on board. The plane that crashed into the Hudson, where everyone escaped had some big whig bankers on it, didn't it?

Flight 801 out of Ny a few years back, to this day people are still saying they saw a "missle" before they saw the plane explode.

Seems planes are the choice of weapon these days for those looking to do harm to others. The news report said this one was fine, pilot was talking fine, etc and then it just "dissapeared of the radar", so I ask again,

:who was on board? We know that a widow of a 911 victim, who is also an ACTIVIST in trying to get some things done after 911 (not sure what all she was interested in), but the feds are so out of control, I truly beleive anything is possible these days.

After all, we can't even voice that we don;t like Obama without some backlash in many places.

This is a conspiracy website, and it took the third page of posts before anyone had an inkling that this was likely an EMP attack to silence a key witness for Obama's move to shed light on 9/11. Fat chance, some will say. Sure. Who could be worried about being implicated in downing the Twin Towers? Done deal, old news and obviously an irrelevant read of unrelated current events.

Her presence aboard the ill fated flight was certainly statistical coincidence, just like the untimely fatal air crash of the key witness to G.W. Bush's electoral fraud some weeks earlier. But some people elsewhere than at ATS are dutiful to her memory and paying homage to her courage as member of the Family Steering Committee for the 9/11 Independent Commission.

www.nowpublic.com...

Has ATS gone too mainstream, or are challenging posts bumped into the dubiously smelling skunk works ghetto section to surreptitiously discredit them? Real events are happening, and only fools think anything with political implications happen by coincidence. Power makes things happen. Blessings to her family, twice victims.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Flight BA8456 operating an Avro RJ experienced a heavy landing and a nose wheel incident after landing at london city airport

www.flightglobal.com...

LCY is a different approach pattern than most major airports - the glide slope is 5.5 degrees , and as such many aircraft are not on the `accepted` list for landing there - as an example the Airbus A318 `babybus` is permitted , but its bigger brothers are not.

standard approach is 3 > 3.5 degrees

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
NTSB briefing just on the local news,
Airframe De-icing was selected on (pneumatic boots)(prior to discussing icing)
at 16,000ft crew reported light snow and mist
crew requests to lower altitude
crew discusses significant icing on windshield and leading edge of wings
1:00 before end of recording landing gear was put down
flaps selected to 15( I assume thats degrees)
within seconds data recorder says plane experienced significant pitch and roll
thats all thats being said as of now.
more info to come in subsequent briefings

TheWelder
ps. I believe that is the correct order, any pilots care to comment?
*edit to correct wording*

[edit on 13-2-2009 by TheWelder]

[edit on 13-2-2009 by TheWelder]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by systemic.aberration

System, if I may touch on what you were saying about CNN.

I was watching live.

How about, the brother of the girl on the plane, boy If my sister was on a plane crash and I was being interviewed I would honestly tell those people off.

This guy was answering questions like it was a job interview.

Seemed like an actor. No, he was an actor.

And, the guy kept saying, that witnesses on the ground, claim the plane was on fire in the air and flying circularly (away from the airport)

now, that's a bizarre statement in itself.

Think about that image.

That's irregular. Planes to do not catch fire in the air.

The jet fuel usually starts the fire after the crash.

Just a terribly weird time too. 12 AM, almost no witnesses (some how there were still several, it is the Youtube age)

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by InterestedObserver

Originally posted by sezsue
reply to post by redhatty

This morning news reporting a widow of one of the 9/11 dead, was on board.....
and yeah, passenger list would be interesting.

I feel terrible for thinking this, but there's another question on my mind right now, what's going on in government that this might be a convenient distraction from.

Prayers for the family and friends.

Wow nothing can be just an accident anymore? This is disgusting. 50 people have died and before you even feel sad or sorry for the families you feel like the government is involved.

News flash: Not every single plane that flies is going to make it to it's destination. Nothing man made is foolproof.

I'm sure there are many plane crashes that are just accidents. The point we are all trying to make is, based on HISTORY, when a plane crashes with a controversial figure on it, there is a PRECEDENT to suspect foul play.

Like this:1. Governor Carnahan
Governor Carnahan

2. Mike Connell
Mike Connel, Bush Aide

George Bush aide dies in plane crash Mystery surrounds the death of a Republican pollster, recently compelled to give evidence about alleged election fraud in the 2004 election in Ohio, after he was killed in a plane crash. He had worked on Mr Bush's two presidential campaigns, advised John McCain this year and was also linked to allegedly missing White House emails in the 2006 controversy over a string of firings of US attorneys. The death of the married father of four immediately triggered conspiracy theories amid speculation that he had been about to reveal embarrassing details of the complicity of senior members of the Bush administration in fixing an election and destroying incriminating emails. In a blog posting entitled "One of my sources died in a plane crash last night...", Larisa Alexandrovna of The Raw Story revealed that Mr Connell had been talking to her about the Ohio case alleging that vote-tampering during the 2004 presidential election resulted in civil rights violations. "Mike was getting ready to talk. He was frightened... I am not saying that this was a hit nor am I resigned to this being simply an accident either. I am no expert on aviation and cannot provide an opinion on the matter. What I am saying, however, is that given the context, this event needs to be examined carefully."

3. Paul Wellstone

Paul Wellstone

Two Strange Deaths Which Changed History Paul Wellstone and Mel Carnahan On Oct. 24, 2002, just two weeks before the 2002 elections, Democratic Senate candidate Paul Wellstone was killed in a plane crash. His wife died with him. Wellstone had been projected to win the election. www.thenation.com... His Republican rival went on to take the Senate seat. www.foxnews.com... There are many suspicious circumstances surrounding Wellstone's death. (See media article below).

4. and 5. Thomas Hale Boggs, and Nick Begich

Note: On October 16, 1972, just weeks before national elections, two other Democratic Congressmen were killed in a mysterious plane crash. Thomas Hale Boggs, Sr. was the Majority leader of the House of Representatives at the time. Congressman Nick Begich of Alaska was with him in the plane. Their bodies were never found. Congressman Boggs had been involved with the Warren Commission investigating the Kennedy assassination. To read about the crash, click here.

PDF File document, on page 5, a list of political figures who died in plane crashes, 11 different people, but some I have already given a list of above.
Politicians Who Died in Plane Crashes

Suspicious deaths connected to Clintons, not necessarily plane crashes
here

Just as many controversial government screw ups have occurred, which were then going to have some hearings on and then some major events have happened which took the spotlight away from those things. When so many similar things happen, it makes it hard to believe it's just coincidental.

Such as, Pentagon missing trillions of dollars, Donald Rumsfeld give press conference about it on 9/10/2001, the next day the Twin Towers attacked, WTC 7 falls, documents on Pentagon scandal in one of the towers, destroyed.
Pentagon attacked, accounting dept in Pentagon sustains the most damage, fire.

Murray Federal Building bombing, documents relating to Waco cover-up stored there, destroyed.

Need more? This is why some people are immediately suspicious, and OUTRAGED for the families!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join