It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Chemtrails Over LA??? Pictures!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Massive Chemtrails in LA???

img14.imageshack.us

Today I woke up to clear skies, not a cloud in sky. As planes flew over I started to notice something odd. Instead of normal ice trails which usually dissipate and fall out of view after a few minutes these trails stayed in place over a extended period of time and spread out to form cloud like structures. I didn't believe in chem trails before but this really got me thinking.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
img16.imageshack.us
img6.imageshack.us

[edit on 10-2-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
After seeing all these trails I garbed my digital camera and started to take pictures. I will post them directly in the next thread. I have about 20 + pictures in very high resolution if anyone wants to take a closer look.

Pretty strange never really seen anything like it with my own eyes, what does everyone think?

-Omega

img14.imageshack.us
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Up close picture

Trails that spread out over time.

Trails that cross

Here's another

Trails that spread out over time then sit there.

Also something else I observed was the fact that some planes at various altitudes didn't have trails coming out of the engines! So I don't think was caused from frozen ice crystals in the air.

30x zoom

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by oconnection

Are you in Los Angeles? I see them all the time. I have seen them in a cross shape in a tic tac toe patern. I have noticed that in the last couple of years they have improved on them in that they quickly turn into a cloud look instead of staying in a line. Anyway thanks for sharing. Gas mask anyone?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

Yea I live in the LA area. If anyone wants the super high res images I can zip em up and host them on a site. Let me know. I have about 20 shots or so.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Hey, even little ole Arkansas, where I live, is not exempt from chemtrails.

Sadly, I think these monstrocities are everywhere nowadays.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Well since Youtube is being *(&E#!! Here's the actual link. This is under another thread that just got posted couple days ago.

www.youtube.com...

this says it all for me!

[edit on 10-2-2009 by Komodo]

[edit on 10-2-2009 by Komodo]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by hstock28

So do you guys actually think there chem trails? wow!

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Oh, I almost forgot...there is a little saying I like to chant while I focus on removing the chemtrails.

No, more chemtrails not today.
Make the chemtrails go away.
They will not stick.
They will not stay.
This will be a blue sky day.
(Then I like to reach up and act as if I'm grabbing the chemtrails right out of the air.)

This helps. I also wanted to say that I did not come up with this. I stumbled upon it on another website awhile back when I first noticed the chemtrails here. I wanted to do something proactive to get rid of them.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Originally posted by oconnection

So do you guys actually think there chem trails? wow!

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I think so. At least what I consider to be chemtrails look like what you posted.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Wow...if this is true I'd want to sue the crap out the US Government for poising me. Like the report said it'd be very hard to prove. We would need a sample from the jet fuel in order to prove it wouldn't we? Is a sample a hard thing to get your hands on?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Oh, I'm no expert by any means. I'm not sure how one would get a definitive sample and be abe to prove beyond a shadow of doubt that it came from one of the aircraft emitting these chemtrails. Seems to me the best we could do is actually what the man in the report did; however, that wasn't good enough for "them." It was good enough for me though. Poisoned by our own government - nice.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
This is happening everyday in North Carolina. I have seen this for the past few years. I was wondering why it has been so bad lately? Maybe we'll get answers one day. We just need some real investigations to start taking place. Anybody can see that this is not water vapors, condensation....

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
What about this You Tube video? Has some pretty damning pictures! It shows planes with spray nozzles spraying this poison. =0

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
If you watched the previous Youtube video that was provided:
www.youtube.com...

You'll notice that they found barium in the sample! Drawing the lines, drawing the lines.

PATENT - NASA BARIUM ION CLOUD

-----------------------------------------------
Abstract: A chemical system for releasing a good yield of free barium (Ba°) atoms and barium ions (BA+) to create ion clouds in the upper atmosphere and interplanetary space for the study of the geophysical properties of the medium.
-----------------------------------------------

Inventor(s): Paine; Thomas O. Administrator of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration with respect to an invention of , Hampton, VA 23364

Issued/Filed Dates: June 4, 1974 / April 28, 1972
Application Number: US1972000248761

CLAIMS:
What is claimed as new and desired to be secured by Letters Patent of the United States is:
1. Apparatus for releasing free barium atoms and barium ions in the upper atmosphere to emit resonance radiation in the form of a luminous cloud comprising:
a rocket vehicle capable of being launched into the upper atmosphere of earth, a longitudinally configured payload carried by said rocket vehicle, said payload including:
a fuel tank disposed at one end of the payload, an oxidizer tank disposed at the opposite end of the payload, and
an open ended combustion chamber diametrically disposed intermediate said fuel tank and said oxidizer tank and with both ends thereof being open to the atmosphere, conduit means connecting said fuel tank and said oxidizer tank to said combustion chamber, valve means disposed in said conduit means for selectively permitting fluid flow from said fuel tank and said oxidizer tank into said combustion chamber, a liquid fuel having a quantity of barium salts dissolved therein disposed within said fuel tank, a liquid oxidizer disposed in said oxidizer tank, said liquid fuel and said liquid oxidizer having the inherent chemical property characteristics of undergoing a hypergolic reaction upon contact with each other whereby, when said valve means permit flow of said liquid fuel and said liquid oxidizer into said combusion chamber the resulting hypergolic reaction releases a high yield of luminous barium atoms and barium ions.
2. The apparatus of claim 1 wherein the liquid fuel is selected from the group consisting of hydrazine and liquid ammonia.
3. The apparatus of claim 2 wherein the barium salts contained in the liquid fuel is a mixture of barium chloride and barium nitrate.
4. The apparatus of claim 1 wherein the liquid oxidizer is selected from the group consisting of F2, OF2 and C

www.lightwatcher.com...

One possible reason for this to be done. Seems they care not about the health issues.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Anyone else in LA notice this?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by oconnection

Wow...if this is true I'd want to sue the crap out the US Government for poising me. Like the report said it'd be very hard to prove. We would need a sample from the jet fuel in order to prove it wouldn't we? Is a sample a hard thing to get your hands on?

How did he collect the samples? from the back of his truck? in what? filthy jars that could have been sitting around collecting all sorts of other particles.

Still, there is a possibility that there is Barium in the area but most likely from a ground source. I started a thread regarding this, you can find it here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now, the reason why you're seeing these contrails at the moment is because if you check your local forecast you will see rain is on the way.

So a cool, humid change = persistent contrails.

You can read more about that phenomenon here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Plus some more light reading for you here:
www.bragwebdesign.com...

Hope this gives you the perspective of the other side of the coin.

Oh and notice that there's no dodgy youtube vids anywhere to be seen

[edit on 11-2-2009 by Chadwickus]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

You do realize that the patent you cite is for the use of a rocket to deploy a barium cloud "in the upper atmosphere and interplanetary space". The upper atmosphere is the ionosphere and these rockets typically deployed their clouds at altitudes above 200,000 feet. The barium clouds were very useful in studying the ionosphere and are still used occasionally. Can you tell me what a cloud of barium released 40 miles high has to do with contrails?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

While looking into this briefly I was looking for patents that would possibly explain some of the claims made in the youtube videos. I was not stating that it's definitive proof but rather to show that such technologies exist and it wouldn't be far fetched for lower level spraying to occur.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join