It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Contact

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by XxthehoffxX

Hey Hoff

Thanx but ATS is a member,I have seen some of his posts before and he has replied to some of mine and I saw them,just recently I dont see his posts after Ive posted on a certain thread.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Hi Commander,

Does monatomic gold mean anything to our daily diets?

Odette

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
From Commander ly-on
Based in Ecuador South America
San Pablo Lake

Dear friends
several Earth days have passed and I do appreciate the efforts members of this Forum do in order to pursuit truth.

As I told you, we do live in your planet and part of our Mission is, among of taking care of South American people from Volcanoes and Earthquakes, is to give light to your doubts called obscurity. I am talking about my Mission, but many missions are based all over your planet.

We cannot go against force of nature, but yes, we can ease the force of Volcanoes putting filters of energy you cannot understand and make the explosions much less effective.

We most appreciate members who argue the most, even if unfortunately, most of the threads we look in this Forum are thousand light years away from reality.

We just want you to be prepared for the forthcoming changes of 2012, and ask you to open your mind and your arms to the events will change lives of all terrestrial.

Don’t forget, we know the heart of humans.

We told you and speak about Albert Einstein, chupacabras, the Cydonia Face, the beginning of World War III in Georgia and many topics you should discuss and investigate. If you reject them, you will not able to understand them.

99.99% or terrestrial websites and forums about Ufo’s, are making questions and more questions.
Do you find any single prove?

Rods? Who says are aliens? It is just an optical failure concerning shutter time of your video camcorder

We are giving you the answers.

If you want to see us, you must be prepared. Or the astronauts don’t get prepared for 2 terrestrial years before their missions day?

Please, keep humility as part of your “being”

Commander ly-on

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by commander ly-on

Do we stop asking you questions now?

Or you coming back to answer some?

Love&Light

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Alienmindflare
you are a special person
Ask what you heart want
Not for curiosity but for real interest

Commander ly-on

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alienmindflare

Originally posted by commander ly-on

11:11 or number 11, means the development of telepathy

ATS chat is one way we have chosen to start the disclosure Mission, as most of you aren’t antenna and cannot receive messages telepathically.
I do repeat, most of you, but some of you are able to receive unless you don’t realize when we speak to you.

I have heard voices majority of my adult life.I have conversations with them,I dont know who they are,alot of the times I think its people I know thats deceased,,or my spiritual guides,,I do believe myself I hear e.t's.Ive even named one Jukey George.

Also when I was 18 I had a psychotic episode in Spain and to cut a long story short I spoke telepathically with another living person.After though I was took to a mental hosptial and didnt see that person again but when my friends got back home I had a letter from this man and he wrote saying I have a special gift and to go see him and his mother,,but my mother ripped up the letter so I never received help back then.

I have for the past decade been in and out of a mental hosptial with psychotic delusions.

I know its not a mental illness and one day I will be able to tell doctors and family and friends so because good things come to those who wait and Ive only gotten stronger in my mind through the past decade.

I really have put my life on hold and living quite a solitary life,,my mind has been working hard my physical body hasnt,,it will be the other way round in 2012.

Oh and the other night whilst talking to a strong voice,I asked how telepathy works,they said,,I have to relax and dont think about it,,,which made me laugh,,then they said 'I am in your aura and you are in mine,there is total trust/peace/harmony within us,,,and he was right with the not thinking about it,because the conversation flows so well when just talking and not thinking.

Thank you

[edit on 26-2-2009 by Alienmindflare]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
From Commander ly-on
Ecuador, South America

Odette, thank you for your question.
As we told you in the past, there is a strong connection between Ufo’s sightings and Volcanoes, thus for many reasons: safety procedures, organic and inorganic treatment of several terrestrial chemical element in order to create a sort of “meat” we usually eat, including mono-atomic gold you mention. Is one of the most impressive treated element that human body could use, if human would know the vantages. Brain is the engine that could be positively affected.
Concerning telepathy, white pure quartz and mono-atomic gold are like the internal engine of your cars and the fuel, respectively

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Commode commander ly-on, are so full of it, that you state:
"We cannot go against force of nature, but yes, we can ease the force of Volcanoes putting filters of energy you cannot understand and make the explosions much less effective."

It took you a long time to come back (weeks) and make more false accusations. What energy filters are you using to decrease volcanic explosions? You state we cannot understand; the problem is we can understand, so tell us "exactly" how it is done, so that we may see for ourselves that we can't figure out how to do it. You don't know how to do it, because you are fake. You don't use energy filters to decrease volcanic explosions.

I know far more about the DYNAMICS of earthquakes and volcanic eruptions than "you" and your make believe world will ever know, no matter how much you try to look up the information on the Internet. So, tell all of us how "you" control earthquakes and volcanoes with "your energy filters", because I will shoot down your lies one by one, and it will be simple. So.. go ahead tell us exactly what you know.

Before you were saving the whole world with your energy filters to control earthquakes and volcanoes; now you have backed off to South America "only". What happened did you run out of energy filters? Or, did you forget to bring enough with you when you left your imaginary world?

What you told us about the following shows that you know absolutely nothing about any of the following subjects. Your quote: "We told you and speak about Albert Einstein, chupacabras, the Cydonia Face, the beginning of World War III in Georgia." Lets add earthquakes, volcanoes and 2012 to that list also.

You must be behind times commode commader ly-on; why do you have submarine bases, instead of flying saucer bases? Why do you have submarines?

Then you gave a lame excuse that is totally absurd scientifically about Rods.

Quote from above: "Rods? Who says are aliens? It is just an optical failure concerning shutter time of your video camcorder".

Cameras don't have optical failure, and my video camcorder has twice the speed as most of the camcorders used to film Rods, the recommended minimum camcorder shutter speed is 2000 fpm; mine has 4000 frames per minute, and none of our camcorders have optical failure!

Commode commander when are you going to tell us that you are a complete fraud. We all know you are, and you know you are. You aren't well informed on anything.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists

Then you gave a lame excuse that is totally absurd scientifically about Rods.

Quote from above: "Rods? Who says are aliens? It is just an optical failure concerning shutter time of your video camcorder".

Cameras don't have optical failure, and my video camcorder has twice the speed as most of the camcorders used to film Rods, the recommended minimum camcorder shutter speed is 2000 fpm; mine has 4000 frames per minute, and none of our camcorders have optical failure!

Commode commander when are you going to tell us that you are a complete fraud. We all know you are, and you know you are. You aren't well informed on anything.

I have to agree on the Rod explanation. I call BS. There is not a chance that this phenomenon is 'optical failure.' Too many people, with too many cameras all over the world are getting these organisms in their vids.

While I have no clue as to Ly-ons credibility, this explanation makes my BS meter rise.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

"As I told you, we do live in your planet and part of our Mission is, among of taking care of South American people from Volcanoes and Earthquakes, is to give light to your doubts called obscurity. I am talking about my Mission, but many missions are based all over your planet."

You say that you want to give light to our doubts called obscurity, yet, you are being obscure in most answers that you give, why is that?

"We cannot go against force of nature, but yes, we can ease the force of Volcanoes putting filters of energy you cannot understand and make the explosions much less effective."

Ok, so you can`t go against the force of nature.....but you can ease the force of nature. Am I missing something here? How is it, you can`t, yet you can?

"We most appreciate members who argue the most, even if unfortunately, most of the threads we look in this Forum are thousand light years away from reality."

So, what threads are "thousands of light years away from reality"? Please, tell us, you seem to have all the answers. In what way are they wrong?

"We just want you to be prepared for the forthcoming changes of 2012, and ask you to open your mind and your arms to the events will change lives of all terrestrial."

That is all fine and good, but tell me, how are you helping the Earth by not letting it do what it needs to do?

"Don’t forget, we know the heart of humans."

Sure, we all do.

"We told you and speak about Albert Einstein, chupacabras, the Cydonia Face, the beginning of World War III in Georgia and many topics you should discuss and investigate. If you reject them, you will not able to understand them."

Oh? So you think that WW3 started in Georgia? Tell me then, which side was at fault then, Russia or Georgia? Your answer will tell me a lot about you.

"99.99% or terrestrial websites and forums about Ufo’s, are making questions and more questions.
Do you find any single prove?"

No more then what your showing. More proof please, if not, it`s a hoax.

"Rods? Who says are aliens? It is just an optical failure concerning shutter time of your video camcorder"

And you can prove this as being fact?

"We are giving you the answers."

Your saying a lot, but not really showing us anything. More proof please.

"If you want to see us, you must be prepared. Or the astronauts don’t get prepared for 2 terrestrial years before their missions day?"

I believe many here ARE ready to see you. Like one poster said, how about letting us see you? Admiral Ful-Uvit said it is ok to do so.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Comander Ly-on,

If indeed who you say you are and where you are from is real- then this has been most interesting... Greetings! Blessings and Thankyou For Your Time.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Commader Ly-on,

I have be "lurking" on ATS for some time now, and have decided to make an account after seeing this.
It is only human nature to be sceptic, and i want to know if you are real or not. Is there no way you can post undeniable proof, anything?
You also state that "You know everything" and im not trying to insult you, but surely, no-one knows everthing. So you know what is at the edge of the universe, you know what i am thinking, and you know the meaning of life?
Also could you tell me what my role in life is, and you recently said to someone that they have something like 31 lifes left, so could you tell me mine?
I want to know and understand, so, can you please enlighten me?
Thankyou for your time,
Jacob.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Commander ly-on
From our submarine base in San Pablo Lake
Ecuador
South America

Dear members of this interesting forum, our last post concerning prudency and tolerance gave us the possibility, once again, to discover the real feeling of most of terrestrial forums: the pursuit of truth. Unfortunately, most of the members wants the truth without giving nothing back.

We told you we can give you the answers of the thousand of questions we feel humans want to know, but “conditio sine qua non” as Romans said, we want to ask you to be more polite, as you represent humans in this forum.

Talking about the so called RODS, you must read (as you don’t have telephatic gifts) more carefully our statement. We confirm that this creatures aren’t extraterrestrial forms of life, or connected with Ufos. We give you the answer, you are free to find your “proves” somewhere else.

Rods are little terrestrial insects, yet not discovered officially by your scientists, indeed very aggressive (like your mosquitos in summer…) and extremely quick. It’s speed is about 1300 km per second, you can compare this speed with the speed of your beautiful cheetah and figure out the difference! The failure of optical engine of your video camcorder, even the most professional ones, is that the software of the videocam brain “repeats” the image of this insect in order not to record an empty frame. For this reason, what you see seems to be a strange animal that humans always relate to have connection with extraterrestrial forms of life. You can look carefully of most of the pictures of a rod, and you will see a perfect symmetry of its body, too perfect to be true

This is the explication

Concerning Volcanoes, and we answer directly to RussianScientist, with all respect he deserves, with great and deep studies of this matter, unless still “semi-iracundo” as Ecuadorian people says, we do repeat, what we can do is to put the activity on stand-by putting filters of thermionic energy which produces an electron bunch with a long low energy square pattern. This is filtered away in an energy filter, which consists of 60 degree bends and 5 focusing 20 mt square quadrupoles. This energy filter, together with carbonate based element (which is not possible to produce on Earth) can compress the electron bunch. Let’s say you are able to produce shields which cause alarm when someone pass through, like some bank’s security system. In our case, lava can be totally stopped form falling down. In 1999, in Quito, Ecuador, during all September, we put thermionic filters to the Guagua Pichincha crater, and finally, only a little amount of dust was the result of the “possible mayor volcano activity” as American experts said in a press conference some weeks before. There are pictures of our mother ships taken in that period which of course don’t are proves of our existence.
You can find the information of this press conference on the Internet, together with the “strange” and “difficult” explication of the scientist AFTER the little volcano explosion.

We also want to answer more precisely about the face of Cydonia. We confirm, is a city, with walls, streets and buildings, which is also, looking the city from your planet, a face of a Guide of Confederation. You can see Palmanova city in Italy, and it is a city, but also something else.

.If our answers are “scientific garbage” please remember you are referring to “earth science”. If some answers are “too strange” to be accepted, or sometimes it seems we don’t understand the questions, please remember, we are giving you the “next level answer” and not the immediate answer. You all belong to a “pseudo scientific” forum, and we would like to be more open minded.

Commander ly-on

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Commander ly-on
South America

Dear Jacob, thank you for yous questions

Each one of us, including our race and the billions of races of the billions of planets in your galaxy alone, have doubts, and cannot know everything. But yes, we know everything concerned your planet, your life, your future and your destiny.

We could put pictures of ourselves in this forum, but, Jacob, you are clever, and you have the name of the great man who still lives in our Confederation, as he was and still is an extraterrestrial being, just think about your desire: a picture of us could be a proof?

Commander ly-on

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Coomander ly-on
San Pablo Lake

Fiat Lux, original name!
We hope we can give you a little light unless the darkness is always trying to undercover the truth.
Be patient and you will see us.

We are already among you, you just have to recognize us.

ly-on

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Commander ly-on, I just want to ask you this, because of who you say you are. First though, I know there are ets here, and a ground crew so to speak, and much monitoring. I hope we're talking about what humans call the "good guys".

I feel a moral dilemna, with the situations on earth, which are escalating terribly.
Some of the experiencers, feel as if they're waiting, perhaps for bad things to happen and then they have some missions to help others group up. I feel this as well.

But, the dilemna is why wait until after the hardships happen? What would positive visitors overseeing this situation on earth like to see people doing to prevent the disasters and create a better more civilized world? Is it possible to do these things safely?

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
0yeah your on crack boss

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I would be interested in more details about WWIII.

Could you share some information as to the where, when, how, and why aspects of this up coming world event?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I am having a problem with this statement.

"Rods are little terrestrial insects, yet not discovered officially by your scientists, indeed very aggressive (like your mosquitos in summer…) and extremely quick. It’s speed is about 1300 km per second, you can compare this speed with the speed of your beautiful cheetah and figure out the difference! The failure of optical engine of your video camcorder, even the most professional ones, is that the software of the videocam brain “repeats” the image of this insect in order not to record an empty frame. For this reason, what you see seems to be a strange animal that humans always relate to have connection with extraterrestrial forms of life. You can look carefully of most of the pictures of a rod, and you will see a perfect symmetry of its body, too perfect to be true"

True, I am no expert when it comes to video cameras. But, what I find that is hard to swallow is this part.

"The failure of optical engine of your video camcorder, even the most professional ones, is that the software of the videocam brain “repeats” the image of this insect in order not to record an empty frame"

Now, how could a frame be empty, or have nothing in it? There is always something in the frame. Now, when did they make a videocam brain that repeats things just to have something to show?

Is there anyone who may know about such things out here, that can share what they may know about this? Like I said, I am no expert in this, but, I am also not a little child who buys stories because they "sound good".

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join