It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the hidden knowledge of history really be just this simple?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by akjen

If you wish to believe that, then it's your prerogative. I honestly doubt you've ever studied this subject in much depth, and I must call your bluff.

We have sheep, and then we have shepherds. The shepherds duty is to protect the sheep from the wolves that would seek to consume them if otherwise left alone.

Do not mistake my words my friend, nor should you mistake my intentions.

[edit on 7-2-2009 by Aleilius]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleilius

There will come a day my friend when the sheep become their own shepards in the name of faith. Power is a misgiving in the light of truth and truth is something everyone has a god given right to. The confines of power are and will be broken. In a world of righteousness you don’t need a Sheppard beyond your faith.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Humanity is not nor has ever been a flock of sheep except by those who wish to control them.. Your statements make me leary.. Wise yes, but what right have you to proclaim the wisdom of the ages with such certainty as to claim others incompetent?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by akjen

The sheep will become shepherds. This is the divine plan. The shepherd only wishes to see to the care & health of his flock. However, the wolves only wish is to control & devour the sheep. They try to prevent the divine plan of God.

I must reiterate my previous statement: "Do not mistake my words, nor my intentions."

reply to post by akjen

I'm sorry, but is it not said of Christ that he is the shepherd that tends to his flock? I believe you are taking my words out of context. I never called you incompetent. I said you were wrong, and I called your bluff. However, this is not the same as calling you incompetent.

Can we please take this to PM?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by omnicosm

Good points many have come close to figuring it out and have had some startling results but they did not have all the pieces to the puzzle

Source

Excerpt from the New York World

Telegram, July 11, 1935 -

Nikola Tesla

"I was experimenting with vibrations. I had one of my machines going and I wanted to see if I could get it in tune with the vibration of the building. I put it up notch after notch. There was a peculiar cracking sound.

"I asked my assistants where did the sound come from. They did not know. I put the machine up a few more notches. There was a louder cracking sound. I knew I was approaching the vibration of the steel building. I pushed the machine a little higher. "Suddenly all the heavy machinery in the place was flying around. I grabbed a hammer and broke the machine. The building would have been about our ears in another few minutes. Outside in the street there was pandemonium.

"The police and ambulances arrived. I told my assistants to say nothing. We told the police it must have been an earthquake. That's all they ever knew about it."

Some shrewd reporter asked Dr. Tesla at this point what he would need to destroy the Empire State Building and the doctor replied: "Vibration will do anything. It would only be necessary to step up the vibrations of the machine to fit the natural vibration of the building and the building would come crashing down. That's why soldiers break step crossing a bridge."

There is more to this story

Source

He put his little vibrator in his coat-pocket and went out to hunt a half-erected steel building. Down in the Wall Street district, he found one&endash;ten stories of steel framework without a brick or a stone laid around it. He clamped the vibrator to one of the beams, and fussed with the adjustment until he got it.

Tesla said finally the structure began to creak and weave and the steel-workers came to the ground panic-stricken, believing that there had been an earthquake. Police were called out. Tesla put the vibrator in his pocket and went away. Ten minutes more and he could have laid the building in the street. And, with the same vibrator he could have dropped the Brooklyn Bridge into the East River in less than an hour.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Define the bluff please??

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Wow, all that noise weaponry is crazy. It reminds me of in the movie Dune where the warriors use certain words to kill people... anyone else know what Im referring to?

And I just had to point out
"He put his little vibrator in his coat-pocket "
lmao I didn't know Tesla was a woman

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I think your instinct that at its foundation it could be that simple is correct. What interests me the most is what is built on and around that foundation.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aleilius

Originally posted by omnicosm
... Look into alchemy as well, that is where I am headed and into dreams.

Indeed, thank you for mentioning this. However, the secret is not just "psychological alchemy" taught by Jung & other cohorts, but it is indeed a real work. It encompasses both physical matter, and spiritual fire. It is the allegorical touch of Midas and his Golden hand.

Originally posted by Razimus
reply to post by rockhndr

... if those few that do understand it don't privately or openly teach their gems of wisdom to someone the true meaning will be forgotten, it will never be lost all together but will remain a secret of secrets among most. I can't tell what the secret of secrets is out of respect, due to the diverse beliefs at these forums it would likely be mocked and called an untruth if I were to say what it was.

Sacred truths were not meant to be openly revealed. Most often those who revealed such things would be cast out and condemned by the wise.

Do you know the reason why the Master Mason was killed? It's the same reason why the Templars were massacred.

I'll bite on this one. No, Can you tell me the reason the Master Mason was killed?

I've read every post on this thread. *sigh* I wish more people took trigonometry in high school and college. Also, the sound waves and vibrations are really nothing new or unique I have a demonstration of that effect for my college students in non-Calculus based 1st year Physics.

I am NOT trying to be rude, disbelieve anyone, flippant or arrogant but there seems to be a lot of different versions of 'why' people are coming up with and I am not sure anyone really knows.

[edit on 7-2-2009 by GTORick]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I do believe these organizations come from a history of holding and keeping secret knowledge. This knowledge was not what some of you wish for, as in powerful forces or mathematical understanding of the universe, but knowledge we take for granted today.

That knowledge was more along the lines of metal working, astronomy, architect, Math, Science, medicine and so forth. Within these areas knowledge was power and what you might learn with a master degree is what these ancient organizations protected as if it was magical powers, and it was to a point back then.

Today they are just ceremonial since their secrets are now common knowledge.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Tesla said finally the structure began to creak and weave and the steel-workers came to the ground panic-stricken, believing that there had been an earthquake. Police were called out. Tesla put the vibrator in his pocket and went away. Ten minutes more and he could have laid the building in the street. And, with the same vibrator he could have dropped the Brooklyn Bridge into the East River in less than an hour.

It seems that the majority of Tesla's experiments would be easy or replicate, such as this one, but we do not see it done with any success.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman
reply to post by theresult

I dont wish to tell alot.. but its very very real and powerfull.... You are Calculated INTO being... once you understand the code you can controll life itself..

Duh , what do you mean "I don't wish to tell a lot " ?

In other words you don't actually know anything but want to make out that you do ?

They aliaens are her I have absolute proof, but er I can't share the proof with you.

Rather strong smell of BS round here, in a metaphysical sorta way

Was there any substance in your post other than an attack that is based on an opinion that can never be proven?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

i was kinda lost aswell

some people like to bash others :/ i dunno!

how u heyo

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dunwichwitch
Oh geez if you wanna know the secret that a few people here who think they know like to tiptoe around and tease people with because it gives them a big...ego...

Here it is. Are you ready? You are the creator of everything experiencing a facet of your creation. Don't think too much about the damn logistics. To control life itself is to miss the point of the reason you are here as you are right now.

Freemasonry is absolutely irrelevant, and even with its so-called great and powerful mysteries, will end up amounting to nothing as the horrifying truth of their poking and prodding into the how and why of everything is shattered by the one final lonely realization.

Let me be my small finite powerless self, because being a Godhead is no fun anymore.

Let me experience finity. Let me suffer. Let me be happy with my small insignificant pleasures. Let life be, goddammit!!!! That's what I say.

hahaha man! you are ALSO missing a big part of the puzzle to YOUR secret you just stated....ready?
dun dun dunnnnn

We are engaging in a discussion about something besides celebrities, the news, or whats for dinner tonight. One of the greatest things we are able to do as creators of everything experiencing a facet of our creation is conversation with our fellow man! thats all this is

relax buddy!

also, I like your idea of reality, I myself have come to such a mindset on mushrooms a couple of times and its wonderful.... however, lets agree to disagree.
Do you want to know the absolute ONE thing I am certain of in this life? That I most certainly DONT know the truth, as I am more than certain you do not either. This is why me and you are now in a conversation about your theory. The hardest thing to accept as a human is not knowing the truth, and this is why I get into arguments with people who believe people like david icke and cite him as absolute truth.
enjoy the conversation man!

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
WOW!!! I've been gone for 24 hours and ALOT has happened!!-lol... I do enjoy Slayer and theresults point of view and am sorry SOME of you cannot seem to stay on topic-*wink* I mean how did we start getting to the topic of sheep? and God? We are talking a basic sacred geometry and TPTB killing over the knowledge!!-lmao...ancient history my friends but nonetheless compelled to study it. I will definitely be checking into suggestions that made sense to the topic. There is definitely no insult intended, I've got alot of suggested material to check out from all of you-Thank-you!! To the teacher/Rick something...I definitely think YOU would enjoy The Secrets of Solomons Temple(if you haven't already read it)-alot of good calculations to study there for you-not that you don't already know these calculations-just try to reference it to ancient sacred geometry and not just the math side. And all of you...MATH is just a WORD we gave to an already existing multilateral form that yes indeed did exist before the NAME. If I missed anyone, I'm genuinely sorry but do appreciate ALL your input. Now, I've got some studying/investigating to do!!! Always appreciative of others knowledge and opinions whether I use them or not doesn't matter-in my world-EVERYONE COUNTS!!
Enjoyed your points of view also mosey!!!Thank you...

[edit on 7-2-2009 by rockhndr]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

thanks the topic may seem complicated but...
It is really simple it's just that you have to look in many directions to get the whole picture and I believe that it has been fractured and spread out so that to find the simple yet complex answers one must be open to many outside the box views and data.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockhndr
Would you please enlighten me on YOUR thoughts on the pyramid and all seeing eye? I know what I've read and try to stay away from conspiracy things your not referring to illuminati or something like that are you? Really just curious as to others philosophies not just conspiratorial type aspects.

They are really one and the same. The "philosophical" (esoteric) meaning of the symbol is not really different from the "conspiracy" claim, and it exactly what it looks like. It's pretty blatant. The thing about symbolism is that the symbols themselves are supposed to convey some message. What do you think is conveyed by being distributed paper money that has stamped onto the back of it a pyramid, and at the top an all-seeing eye? What mentality do you think that represents?

reply to post by theresult

The sand responding to those changing frequencies is amazing. What's happening is that the air is vibrating at the frequency of the sound, but the boundaries of the surface are disrupting the symmetry in the wavelengths of vibrating air and causing these shapes to occur. But the really interesting shapes only manifest at frequencies that have wavelengths that are at "resonant" ratios to the size of the container and how constrained the air at the different points across the surface. The "shapes" created represent what is "living" in the air pressure, which is what is called a "standing wave." We are standing waves of minute particles that have frequencies of their own, too rapid to even matter to our senses.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
SO what does all this mean...

I know some things that I find interest in are

NIKOLA TESLA

and

Molecular nanotechnology

Anyone care to help put things in order for me?

[edit on 8-2-2009 by unknown known]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Happy to help out!!

Good thread and I enjoyed the reading and debating

and slayer always comes up trumps

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

=) i like this argument!!

let me point out one thing... The reason you SEE shapes and geomitry is the AFFECT our qausality "i know matrix" is becouse YOU ARE ALIVE

some simple math for the peeps who dont understand WHY the masons and all "smart arses" use math and geomitry...

Once upon a time in a land far far away was a man who sat on his chair.. ok forget that crap..

Look the point is .. You are alive = mathmatical understanding of the "unknown" we call the universe..

why is it we use math as our very basic construct? becouse its one of the same thing..

a ball is a ball becouse we understand it and lable it as a ball... correct? YES

math or mathmatics Is not something mankind DREAMED UP it was here BEFOR us and will be here AFTER US

if you have read any of my posts on this subject you will understand 2 things about mathmatics

one.. IT LOOPS INTO IFINITY

two .. It POINTS to a hight understanding of the universe

MATH can not create LIFE.. it only shows you YOU are ALIVE..

and math is used to apply a "methord" to something "how long is my leg" ect or whatever

most people forget what MATH /s IS .. its a relfection of your own BEING and that intails you to be ALIVE for a start

its the biggest give away EVER i the human understanding of what it is we are in "# who created us" thats not my quest.. but my understanding that WE as a carbon based life form WAS "created" or do you wish to debunk the Creation of the human race "not inculding animals" aka my CAT....

something YES something CREATED us.. and MATH shows every single person on the planet that is the case.. why?

SYMMERTY and INFINITY

symmerty is the self replication of "something" why does it happen in nature?

becouse ITS REAL .. its a OBJECT.. do you question the wind that blows on your face???

2nd.. the very fact MAN can see it and "not understand it" but apply it is where we are going WRONG..

I have spoken to many leading people in this field.. M theroy "or any other theory you wish to hit me with" are all LOOP.. with no end

This is the TRICK understanding WHY we dont know what is the start and what is the end..

THAT IS NOT THE QUESTION IS IT?

and if its the question you seek, let me give you a word that is VERY REAL

"infinity"

we are in the line on the circul

do you ask why it is so?... keep asking im sure you will NEVER GET IT

Understand MATH is a self replication of BEING ALIVE...

life has 2 parts.. one is the infinate possibilty of being "alive" forever

the other is being DEAD...

kinda simple..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join