It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were you born "dirty" or created in the image of God?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Luciferdescending

Charlatans?
How so? (Are you talking about Christians in general)

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
reply to post by badmedia

You must be born again Badmedia ....if you have never had a similar experience like Pentecost ..then you have not been born again ..

The Holy Spirit is real ..it is the spirit of God that literally envelopes your entire being ..he enters you and lives in you (and you literally physically and spiritually feel him enter you ) ...,it is the greatest purest light that you can ever imagine ...until you have experienced it there really is no describing it ......
The Holy Spirit posesses (Lives within you ) you from that day forward ...(he still allows you your individuality) ...that is how he teaches you all things FROM WITHIN YOU >....

He is a voice from the inside of you ..not from the outside ..and it is coming from the heart not the mind ...

You know, I was actually trying to be nice. I just didn't want to get into a "I'm closer to god than you are" argument which I feel is stupid. But you have sat here and tried to tell me what is what, and I do not appreciate it one bit.

You sit here and tell me I'm not humble and accuse me of many things, all the while claiming you are the chosen. All the while putting yourself above me.

It's funny, when I gave my experience before, other people were sending me U2U's showing me where the bible says WORD FOR WORD that my experience is legit. WORD FOR WORD. And this at a time when I didn't know it was even in there. All I have done from the get go is give the truth as I understand it.

Numbers 12:6 And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream.

The father rewards with knowledge and wisdom. The only riches god sees in people is wisdom. And that is what I have received.

Proverb 2

6 For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.

7He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly.

8He keepeth the paths of judgment, and preserveth the way of his saints.

9Then shalt thou understand righteousness, and judgment, and equity; yea, every good path.

10When wisdom entereth into thine heart, and knowledge is pleasant unto thy soul;

11Discretion shall preserve thee, understanding shall keep thee:

12To deliver thee from the way of the evil man, from the man that speaketh froward things;

I hope what you have works for you. Truly I do. But if you can't realize and understand the different levels of things, different purposes and so on, then I'm saddened for you.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
reply to post by Luciferdescending

Charlatans?
How so? (Are you talking about Christians in general)

Yup.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Either provide proof Christians are charlatans or cut out the namecalling. It doesn't benefit your position, LuciferDescending. Truly.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by saint4God]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

He is a voice from the inside of you ..not from the outside ..and it is coming from the heart not the mind ...

Rev 2:23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

That is KJV. Reins = minds. Because your mind is what steers you.

The noun has one meaning:
Meaning #1: power to control

New International Version

3I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds.

Your heart is your intent towards other. Heart is a function of consciousness/soul.

The entire reason I seen god to begin with is because my intent towards other people was pure. I was not looking at the world in a way of trying to gain power and so on. Troubled dearly about the state of the world and what is going on. I was looking at the world in way of how all could live peacefully. That is how I found the path of Jesus to begin with. That was how I understood it, and without the bible. Not just repeating it, understanding it. I know exactly why that path is the right one, I know what is sin and so on, just like the proverbs verses I showed you said.

Matthew 5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

Do you pretend to know my heart?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
Either provide proof Christians are charlatans or cut out the namecalling. It doesn't benefit your position, LuciferDescending. Truly.

Provide proof? Really? Has anyone proven Christ or the book he is written about in yet? When that happens, I will bring mine. Until then, I do not believe I need to prove anything to you.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luciferdescending

Provide proof? Really? Has anyone proven Christ or the book he is written about in yet? When that happens, I will bring mine. Until then, I do not believe I need to prove anything to you.

If Jesus was real or not is besides the point. But I can show why everything Christ says is true. That is what is important. Those who want to focus on if Jesus was real, for or against, are only focusing on the idol and will be blind to the truth provided should they never look further than such a a level.

Tell me, do you think the movie the Matrix is "real"? Can you see the truth the movie speaks about society today? If someone says the matrix is real, then you can sit around and say "It's just a movie, it's not real" all you want, but in doing so you will remain blind to the truth provided by the movie about society and reality today.

Even if you are right, you're still wrong in such a case. You were only right on a lower level of thinking, blind and wrong on a level of understanding.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by badmedia]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia

If Jesus was real or not is besides the point.

No it is not. The point was that I must prove something or stop saying it. OK, well it works both ways. Provide proof of your Jesus or stop talking about him.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia

If Jesus was real or not is besides the point.

No it is not. The point was that I must prove something or stop saying it. OK, well it works both ways. Provide proof of your Jesus or stop talking about him.

Sorry, but you made accusations towards people, not to a book. I do not consider myself a Christian and don't hold back about the faults of the church, but there is a difference in giving reasons which can be debated and understood and just calling people names.

Your posts will end up being deleted if you keep doing it. Happens all the time.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by badmedia]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

When anyone first hears the true gospel, all proof is on the side of, shall we say, Lucifer. Lucifer's "proof" is all of time, form, stars, planets, oxygen, plantlife, human life, elf life, unicorn life, words, events and circumstances. And lest I forget, its proof is proved through pain and death. These are accepted as "reality" by any and all who experience them. And with all this proof, there is absolutly no proof whatsoever that there is anything beyond it that is true, real, truly alive eternally, and perfect. Rest assured, your case has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, to all who witness the "evidence" of an ancient "faith".

I merely challenge the "witnesses" as utterly false, and temporary.

So, when anyone first hears the true gospel, it is jaw-dropping unbelieveable. But only so long as each allows temptation to overrule the voice of reason from "within". For what is so obviously disfunctional cannot possibly be true, and must be some kind of sick joke. So over and over again, Jesus implored his hearers to "believe me", emphasizing his words with phrases such as "Verily, verily I say to you...".

Once anyone sees the true gospel as the most reasonable of the various alternatives offered in hell, s/he will begin the persuit of proof of Christ. This must always begin with faith, without any proof. One goes simply by a deep certainty about the reasonableness of truth. In fact, one must begin simply with the willingness [desire] that the truth be true. It is primarily this desire that opens the gates of "proof", which compel hell to yield up "evidence" of the truth. In this process, one man's proof may never be enough for another, simply because another may not at all desire that the truth be true.

In this way, everyone gets what s/he wants, regardless it is true or not. Whether in heaven or on earth, "thy will is always done". Those who are weary of hell set their hearts desire on the destination of "Heaven". However, they will not arrive until they are willing to let Heaven be what it is, and not what they would make of it. Heaven is the Self of Christ. It is the "self" of "know thyself" fame. If you look at the responses to my posts in these threads, you will see that this is not an acceptable idea. And this is the very reason anyone or everyone is in "hell"...because "Heaven" is not an acceptable idea. And in this way, everyone gets what they want, until they no longer want it, and want only the truth instead.

The true gospel is so jaw-dropping unbelievable, that there has arisen a more believable gospel for those who still wish to be decieved. Mine is the gospel of innocence. Theirs is the gospel of guilt. Guilt is good news for hell's angels and those who love the things of hell. It is easy to accept because it has already been accepted since the beginning of time.

If you were truly Luciferdescending, you would support the perveyors of the gospel of guilt, ie. simplynoone. So I don't think you are truly a hell's angel.

Christ!

[edit on 11-2-2009 by Christ!]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Nobody should be telling anyone to shut up here, chapter29. The freedom of speech is one of the last and most important freedoms we have as individuals. This is a forum, people are allowed to talk whether or not you agree with what they say.

Spot on man...

My telling that member to STFU is exercising my freedom of speech...I am in no way 'forcing' him to STFU...

I'm only suggesting it...and a good suggestion it is!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Badmedia I simply asked you to describe when you were born again ..
I have already heard a million times how you heard a voice that said a few lines to you .........I wanted you to describe your born again experience ...

It was a real simple question and if you dont want to answer it then just say so .

This is not an I am a better believer than you are game .
This is a HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BORN AGAIN question ....
I am testing all things ..and that includes testing you ......
Why should you be exempt ? ....
Isnt it you who continously preaches to ask questions ...and dont believe anything anyone tells you ..

And if everyone U2d you all excited about your experience than I am happy for you ..did they give you some stars ? that is great ..

I dont understand why that upsets you ...it does not upset me one bit for people to ask me questions about my experiences .......It is inspiring to even listen to peoples testimonies ...

Oh and I know plenty of NONBELIEVERS who have dreams ..and visions (New agers and channelors do too ) ...........
Lets not forget that there are also counterfit dreams and visions NOT FROM THE LORD >.

Jer 23:27 Which think to cause my people to forget my name by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal.

Jer 23:32 Behold, I [am] against them that prophesy false dreams, saith the LORD, and do tell them, and cause my people to err by their lies, and by their lightness; yet I sent them not, nor commanded them: therefore they shall not profit this people at all, saith the LORD.

Jer 29:8 For thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Let not your prophets and your diviners, that [be] in the midst of you, deceive you, neither hearken to your dreams which ye cause to be dreamed.

I am not questioning whether God spoke to you or not ..I believe he did ..
I am asking when were you born again ?

PS >..just the fact that you always have to TRY to be nice shows me some of the fruits you go on and on about ..
Why would you have to try so hard just to be nice if it is by their fruits we would know them ..wouldnt that be considered a rotten fruit ?

[edit on 11-2-2009 by Simplynoone]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Badmedia I simply asked you to describe when you were born again ..
I have already heard a million times how you heard a voice that said a few lines to you .........I wanted you to describe your born again experience ...

It was a real simple question and if you dont want to answer it then just say so .

Voice? No. It was a full on vision. I seen god. Also not a few lines, there was 1 simple question only. "Do you want it to end?" And I said no, there is still good out there. And then I was shown myself the next day showing me it was my choice to be here.

With this came much understanding. Following this event is when I was taught 95% of what I know. These are understandings, these are not bible quotes. I have only since heard the same understandings being presented in the bible, and among people only does the bible come into play. Meaning, when it comes to the bible it is not a matter of the bible teaching me anything, but rather it's a matter of seeing how the bible says and shows what I have learned as a better means of communicating with some people.

This is not an I am a better believer than you are game .
This is a HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BORN AGAIN question ....
I am testing all things ..and that includes testing you ......
Why should you be exempt ? ....
Isnt it you who continously preaches to ask questions ...and dont believe anything anyone tells you ..

Why should my experience matter to you? See, it's when you say things like this that make me wonder about you. You said it yourself - and don't believe anything anyone tells you. Anyone = me as well.

If I have been born again should have been obvious to you from the start. Anyone can describe the things you do, that is not how you tell. Anyone can say many wonderful things, use words such as "beautiful, grace, wonderful, love" and so on. Are you saying all I need to do is make a claim and all is accepted? Such is foolish.

I recognized the father in Jesus because of the understandings he gives on a very deep level. Not just because he claimed the father speaks through him, not because the bible says it, not because a bunch of people accept it. But based solely on the understandings and wisdom I have received.

And if everyone U2d you all excited about your experience than I am happy for you ..did they give you some stars ? that is great ..

I don't think excited is the word, and no need to patronize me about stars and stuff.

I dont understand why that upsets you ...it does not upset me one bit for people to ask me questions about my experiences .......It is inspiring to even listen to peoples testimonies ...

Do you ignore the many times I have given my experiences? Why do you act as if I keep them to myself?

I told you everything changed for me when I experienced John 14:20. You have told me you doubted John 14:20. You quote what it is followed by 6 verses later in 1 of your quotes. I think that speaks for itself.

Oh and I know plenty of NONBELIEVERS who have dreams ..and visions (New agers and channelors do too ) ...........
Lets not forget that there are also counterfit dreams and visions NOT FROM THE LORD >.

Such is to say I received a serpent when asking for a fish.

Matthew 7

7Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

8For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

9Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?

10Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?

11If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

So tell me why would I receive a serpent?

I am not questioning whether God spoke to you or not ..I believe he did ..
I am asking when were you born again ?

Yes, obviously you are questioning it. You have said yourself you wanted to test me, then you quoted about false visions and such.

PS >..just the fact that you always have to TRY to be nice shows me some of the fruits you go on and on about ..
Why would you have to try so hard just to be nice if it is by their fruits we would know them ..wouldnt that be considered a rotten fruit ?

Yes, it is a struggle at times to be nice. In order to do so, I look back at my own life to see the times when I was blind and remember that everyone gets the lessons they need at the time, and it's a process of many stages.

Yes I do know both good and evil, and I am capable of both. I could just as easily come at you with a very nasty and harsh opinion. But wisdom is to know both good and evil, and then make the better choice. So I think the better choice is to try and be as nice as possible without diverting from the point.

I think born dirty is if you think you are born from the flesh. And in the image of God is when you are born again, or when you realize your true nature and who your father is. So these are choices in wisdom, just like how you can know both good and evil. All choices and understandings.

[edit on 12-2-2009 by badmedia]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Hey yall I was reading Ecclesiastics ....and I found this ..

Ecc 7:29 Lo, this only have I found, that God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions.

Psa 99:8 Thou answeredst them, O LORD our God: thou wast a God that forgavest them, though thou tookest vengeance of their inventions.

Psa 106:29 Thus they provoked [him] to anger with their inventions: and the plague brake in upon them.

Psa 106:39 Thus were they defiled with their own works, and went a whoring with their own inventions.

This explains to me why the Lord did not want them to eat of that one fruit .(knowledge of good and evil ) ........
That fruit was their downfall ..and now ours because we follow in their footsteps .....and we have even destroyed the earth with it ...........
Look where we are now ..due to mans imagination and inventions ..from eating of that fruit ....(over endulging in the knowledge) .......
Genetic altering of human,animal and plant species .....we invented chemicals for everything under the sun *and is now in our bodies in the plants ..in all of nature ....and in our air that we breathe ..........which has severely hurt our bodies and our atmosphere ..and has literally destroyed our planet and its atmosphere ....................
now mens inventions are trying to make us robots ...half man *the brain part and half machine (the body part) .............then we also have all the latest gadgets of warfare (nuclear and Elf,microwave beams etc).........
Etc etc etc ..........

Mans inventions has done some good but it has been our worst nightmare as well ............(More so than good) ...............

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Hey yall I was reading Ecclesiastics ....and I found this ..

Ecc 7:29 Lo, this only have I found, that God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions.

Psa 99:8 Thou answeredst them, O LORD our God: thou wast a God that forgavest them, though thou tookest vengeance of their inventions.

Psa 106:29 Thus they provoked [him] to anger with their inventions: and the plague brake in upon them.

Psa 106:39 Thus were they defiled with their own works, and went a whoring with their own inventions.

You didn't find anything. You quoted multiple verses out of context to paint the picture you wanted.

You quoted the very last quote in Ecc 7. Here is what it is like in it's proper context.

Ecclesiastes 7

19Wisdom strengtheneth the wise more than ten mighty men which are in the city.

20For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not.

21Also take no heed unto all words that are spoken; lest thou hear thy servant curse thee:

22For oftentimes also thine own heart knoweth that thou thyself likewise hast cursed others.

23All this have I proved by wisdom: I said, I will be wise; but it was far from me.

24That which is far off, and exceeding deep, who can find it out?

25I applied mine heart to know, and to search, and to seek out wisdom, and the reason of things, and to know the wickedness of folly, even of foolishness and madness:

26And I find more bitter than death the woman, whose heart is snares and nets, and her hands as bands: whoso pleaseth God shall escape from her; but the sinner shall be taken by her.

27Behold, this have I found, saith the preacher, counting one by one, to find out the account:

28Which yet my soul seeketh, but I find not: one man among a thousand have I found; but a woman among all those have I not found.

29Lo, this only have I found, that God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions.

And you did the same things with the others as well. This is the common way of manipulation with the bible, to take 1 verse here, 1 verse there and apply them to a context that fits the way you want it to be.

Psalm 106 is actually talking about the things I do. You went from 106:29 to 106:39. But here is what is between it.

30Then stood up Phinehas, and executed judgment: and so the plague was stayed.

31And that was counted unto him for righteousness unto all generations for evermore.

32They angered him also at the waters of strife, so that it went ill with Moses for their sakes:

33Because they provoked his spirit, so that he spake unadvisedly with his lips.

34They did not destroy the nations, concerning whom the LORD commanded them:

35But were mingled among the heathen, and learned their works.

36And they served their idols: which were a snare unto them.

37Yea, they sacrificed their sons and their daughters unto devils,

38And shed innocent blood, even the blood of their sons and of their daughters, whom they sacrificed unto the idols of Canaan: and the land was polluted with blood.

This is exactly what I talk about all the time. People who worship idols and sacrifice everything for devils. Onward christian soldier? This is exactly why I separated the things I did with Jesus and Paul. This is exactly what I learned about idols from the start.

It is not saying knowledge is bad, it is saying that the fools who do such things have no wisdom, because they choose bad things. They believe in their own inventions of war and power, rather than keeping the commandments. Which as Jesus points out, would mean they were loving their neighbor as themselves.

It is the wise man who is strong, who is as strong as 10 city men who are unwise in their knowledge. It is the wise man who is rich in the eyes of god. Wisdom is based on having knowledge and experiencing, and then making the best choices based upon it. These people do not make wise choices, and it is the unwise choice, not knowledge that is being talked about here.

If the bible truly said what you claimed, you would be able to find it all contained in 1 verse, all together and all in that content. All you did was take a little keyword, and then found different places that mention the keyword, and completely ignored the context of they keyword and what it is actually talking about in each.

Is this how the holy spirit teaches you?

[edit on 15-2-2009 by badmedia]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I also notice you left out the proverbs 8 mention of inventions.

Here is the search for anyone who wishes to see the verses that mention the word inventions.

www.biblegateway.com...

Proverbs 8

8All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; there is nothing froward or perverse in them.

9They are all plain to him that understandeth, and right to them that find knowledge.

10Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold.

11For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.

12I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions.

13The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

14Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom: I am understanding; I have strength.

Geez, it sounds alot like the things I say doesn't it?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

I will admit I have not read this entire thread and don’t have to. We, being humankind, were created in Gods image. But since the fall, Adam and Eve eating the fruit and being thrown out of the garden, Is what brought about sin. So that is why we can be created in Gods image and still be born sinners.

It’s not a hard concept to grasp. Besides if you die before you can honestly understand the concept of what’s wrong and what’s right than you don’t go to hell. If you live your life without ever hearing about God, as hard as that would be, but possible then you don’t go to hell. You are not punished for not knowing, only the knowing who choose not to believe are the ones sent to hell. Just my opinion of course.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
No this isnt the Holy Spirit teaching me ...it is ME reading the scriptures and contemplating on what man has done to earth,to self and to eachother ..(mulling it all over so I understand it better myself) ........I was also thinking on why it was so wrong for them to have eaten that fruit since God surely would not want us all to be ignorant and not knowledgeable .....I am pretty sure he had in mind to eventually feed us all knowledge ....but feed it to us in small portions ...too much knowledge turns men into monsters ...and of course strokes their egos ....and man then thinks like satan ..that they can be as god ...etc ...

Invention actually means weapons in the concordance ....(stones,weapons of warfare etc) ...
Which certainly includes some of the things I mentioned (Chemical warfare etc).

I am sure God appreciates you holding me to the fire and keeping me straight
so thanks .......whats fair is fair right ? .............

[Geez, it sounds alot like the things I say doesn't it? ]
Yeah ok ...if you say so Badmedia ...at least you do not have an ego problem eh ..not to mention ..now your sounding a bit vindictive ...

PS there is no need to compare intelligence between you and I .....because hey you win that one hands down .. I dont claim to be intelligent ..I admit I have lots to learn ....and that I dont know the whole way the whole truth and he whole light ....I will keep seeking to learn all that I can though ..and wont just depend totally on my own reasoning ....I search the scriptures because I do believe there are alot of answers to alot of my questions that I have ......I am not going to lean on my own understanding because I admit I have a very overactive imagination .......this is where the Holy Spirit comes in ...he teaches me to not lean on my own understanding ...because well ...my ways just are not Gods ways .and Gods ways are not my ways..........I am in the physical ..he is in the spiritual realm ...and I will admit that spiritual is not that easy to understand ...but the Lord gives me understanding in small doses since my pee brain cant take too much at once.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by Simplynoone]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

No this isnt the Holy Spirit teaching me ...it is ME reading the scriptures and contemplating on what man has done to earth,to self and to eachother ..(mulling it all over so I understand it better myself) ........I was also thinking on why it was so wrong for them to have eaten that fruit since God surely would not want us all to be ignorant and not knowledgeable .....I am pretty sure he had in mind to eventually feed us all knowledge ....but feed it to us in small portions ...too much knowledge turns men into monsters ...and of course strokes their egos ....and man then thinks like satan ..that they can be as god ...etc ...

Knowledge of good and evil. You can't understand 1 without the other. The point is to have wisdom to make the correct choice, and then you are in line with the father. Satan tries to take the place of god, through technology. All in revelations it is the ways of trying to become like god, all knowing with spy programs, all powerful with military, in control of the people with economic slavery and so on. Too much knowledge doesn't turn men into monsters, too much power does. When 1 uses their knowledge as a way to control another. Those who are deceived believe in him, and they are deceived because they do not know better. They lack the knowledge and wisdom, because those things are kept from them.

Invention actually means weapons in the concordance ....(stones,weapons of warfare etc) ...
Which certainly includes some of the things I mentioned (Chemical warfare etc).

Still had nothing to do with knowledge, but rather what people do with certain knowledge for power over others.

I am sure God appreciates you holding me to the fire and keeping me straight
so thanks .......whats fair is fair right ? .............

[Geez, it sounds alot like the things I say doesn't it? ]
Yeah ok ...if you say so Badmedia ...at least you do not have an ego problem eh ..not to mention ..now your sounding a bit vindictive ...

Here we go with the victim role from you again. You put your opinion out there, and because I corrected you then I must be full of ego right. I must be full of pride. I'm vindictive? You mean I have some reason to seek revenge on you, or to hurt you? All because I pointed out you took things out of context to create your own little story, and showed the correct context?

PS there is no need to compare intelligence between you and I .....because hey you win that one hands down .. I dont claim to be intelligent ..I admit I have lots to learn ....and that I dont know the whole way the whole truth and he whole light ....I will keep seeking to learn all that I can though ..and wont just depend totally on my own reasoning ....I search the scriptures because I do believe there are alot of answers to alot of my questions that I have ......I am not going to lean on my own understanding because I admit I have a very overactive imagination .......this is where the Holy Spirit comes in ...he teaches me to not lean on my own understanding ...because well ...my ways just are not Gods ways .and Gods ways are not my ways..........I am in the physical ..he is in the spiritual realm ...and I will admit that spiritual is not that easy to understand ...but the Lord gives me understanding in small doses since my pee brain cant take too much at once.

There is a difference in throwing yourself under someones feet and someone stepping on you. You throw yourself under peoples feet when you do these things, to make it appear as though they are stepping on you. In doing so, you bear false witness.

You say you have the holy spirit, who teaches and gives understanding, but then at the same time you claim you are not supposed to lean on your own understanding? So exactly what understanding are you being given here? You claim to do the will of the father, and yet you say your ways are not his ways?

The father does not give to you as the world does. He does not give you wealth in gold, in material and so on. He gives that which is truly rich, wisdom and understanding. Which is worth way more than gold and riches, just as that proverbs verse says.

Yes, there is a time to be humble, but when you are pushing yourself down you aren't being humble. Jesus is considered humble, but does he shrink down all the time? Is he full of pride when he tells people what he does? Is it his ego that says the father is within? If you can't allow for such things in others, then how in the world could you have ever accepted and realized Jesus was speaking the truth in himself? You do not have it yourself, and so you deny it in others.

How can you love others as yourself if you do not love yourself? Why are you not worthy of knowledge and understanding? Why would the father deny this of you? But if the father is within you, and you deny yourself then you deny the father. When you deny it in others, you deny the father as well. When one tries to control another, or kills another and so on, then those are sins against the father that is within them as well. So when you do that, then you are putting yourself above what you should be. At that point, you are not loving others as yourself.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
It is time to put you on ignore badmedia ....just stop with the victim stuff ..
It is not me putting myself there ..but you putting me there ....and I for one am sick of it .............I am wiping the dust off my feet with you ....you sound just like my ex husbands ...and I walked away from them for the same reasons ....

I am merely stating my opinions of how I see things when I post ...I do not go all out there in saying I KNOW everything ......you on the other hand think you do ...so be it ....I dont need to hear anymore of how wonderful and how enlightened you are .........it matters not to me ..I do not have to live with you (Thank GOD) ..................

As of now do not respond to my posts please because I wont be able to see your response .........

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join