It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones breaks down two Obama PSA's regarding national service

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
First he breaks down Michelle Obama's mushfest, then he really goes to town on the new PSA featuring Hollywood stars which could be construed by some as being completely revolting, including myself.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Peace

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I'm sure I am not going to make too many friends around here today when I say this but, that guy has become insufferable with his one-sided, self-righteous rants of late.

While I will concede that he has done some valuble work in drawing attention to Bilderburg Group and raising questions about 9/11 years ago, he seems to be huffing too much of his own 'press'. His insights are not that sophisticated or evolved, IMO, and that he is takng something as trite and simple as the Obama machine trying to maintain contact with its base and parsing it for us with the intent that this is going to turn into a 'spy network' is patently absurd.

Does anyone else around here have a problem with this guy?

Respect,
TWISI

edit: typo

[edit on 21-1-2009 by TheWayISeeIt]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
He's a little bit of a nutbar.

I like the Alex Jones is Bill Hicks theory but I'm a little concerned at all the foaming at the mouth rabid fans he has.

He could be dangerous because so many insipid people blindly follow him.

If he was telling the truth he'd be gone by now.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
USA Service Org.

Barack Obama is calling on Americans of all ages to step up and help our fellow citizens however we can. Making care packages for our troops overseas is one easy and fun way you can help.
Our troops who serve our country day in and day out need the same supplies we do, like chapstick, socks and toothpaste. Show your appreciation by making a care package today with these basic items and other goodies, like Crossword books, packs of gum and Girl Scout cookies.

We've been hearing from you all day about how you're serving your community. You're volunteering in food pantries, painting schools, donating blood and so much more.

This is a great idea and a must do! If you havn't sent something to our Service Men and Women I hope you do soon!

Cornel from Illinois:
Shoveled snow and cleared icy walkways I saw elderly people having trouble navigating.

Janet from Virginia:
I worked on Boys and Girls Club newsletter as a volunteer graphic designer.

Doris from Alabama:
I picked up trash in my community.

Charlotte from Kentucky
I volunteered at the Woodford Humane Society with my son and his girlfriend

Alex Jones in his Hate-Fest of Obama has really gone off the deep end this time.

Too bad he isn’t writing here on ATS so I could demand he post PROOF for some of the allegations and the ranting blah blah he’s spouting.

Ewwww! Evil Obama! Look! Helping puppies in Humane Societies! Shoveling snow! EWww!
Watch out!

HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Alex Jones has some good points but his Obama-phobic attitude is not one of them.

I urge everyone to take some time away from the computer and help out in your Community.
The only way to save America is if we ALL do it.

You can’t sit back and blame the *Powers that Be* when YOU are the Power That IS in your Community!

Go and make a change!

peace

[edit on 21-1-2009 by silo13]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I have to say, it looks like Alex has finally gone off of the deep end. I am tires of listening to this guy rant and rave and hate. He has become nothing more than a sad parody of his former self. Just my opinion.
Volunteering ones time to ones' community is a very good thing to do no matter how you try to spin it.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by spookjr]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
With a (D) in the house all the party partisans will flip on AJ and demonize him as a right wing nut just like when Clinton was in. It's fun to hate on globalists when an (R) is in the house but with a (D) in there global totalitarianism is good for us.
When Bush got in all the (R) party partisans complained AJ was a lefty loon.

If you're a happy Obamanoid be a happy Obamanoid. Blow him kisses when he sends more money to the bankers. Wear your Obama hats proudly when he keeps the permanent military presence in countries we never should have been in and moves to invade another two. It's the same NWO just in blackface. Join his little security force and march and salute your globalist masters.

Until there's a switch and an (R) gets in. Then you can start listening to AJ again and complaining about all the crap that you're boy has been doing and supporting all along but suddenly that the (R) is doing it you're now upset and offended.

It pains me to say it but way too many of you will never wake up. You're having too much fun being sheep.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
yes it is true that evil works through these people, as it work through us all,the question and the duristiction of the how they do these things is not really relevant only except to understand the why, what pathologies grip them? what do they fear and what do they hold dear, expose simply this unto them With graciousness in them receiving you, but not in servitude neither.

I think this would be a better approach then simply blaming them for all the ills of the world, and attempting to seek to punish wicked flesh.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
EDIT TO ADD: THIS IS A REPLY TO thisguyrighthere's post above

That is not what I am addressing. I don't think anyone here is equating performing basic community service with a lack of skepticsm in regards to our politcal system. And frankly, it is a little presumptuous of you to infer that.

What I, and a couple of other posters, are saying is that he seems to be going off the deep-end and surely grabbing at straws with this type of conjecture. It seems that he just needs to challenging whatever 'authority' that is in place to maintain his 'role'. As Obama has only been in office for 24 hrs. he just works with whatever he can, and this is the best he can do?

Seriously, look at the vid and then tell me you don't think he is being, in this instance, at best, ridiculous.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by TheWayISeeIt]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
He is saying this is all the beginning, this is the first steps of total unquestioning loyalty to your new Saviour. Guess you Odrones can't understand that since he already has you brainwashed. YES WE CAN! YES WE CAN! CHANGE, HOPE all his words were a play on your emotions.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
yeah i definately see the devide, in him between his actions and words, but how to remedy this? so that your country not erupt into chaos? literally or figuritively.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
yeah your right it is pretty disgusting, if you frame it that way

[edit on 21-1-2009 by leomurray]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
No matter if you agree with AJ or hate his guts, you had all better enjoy his show while it is still available.

Once the Fairness Doctrine is implemented he will certainly be at the top of the list of offenders that will be silenced.

Even a paranoid, melo-dramatic, half assed voice of the people is better than none at all.

[edit on 1/21/09 by BlackOps719]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

He'll still be able to broadcast shortwave and over the internet. To my knowledge the fairness doctrine didnt affect shortwave. This is one of the reasons shortwave got labeled as extremist and radical. During the fairness doctrine there was no internet to speak of so that will throw a whole new twist on things. They'd have to start in with their internet regulations. All for out own safety of course.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

The internet probably wont be far behind. The thought police wont like people saying negative things about the dear leader.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
This is great! Bet this is going to drive a majority of the AJ Bush Basher / Obama The Savior crowd insane! How can the same man who pointed out (and manufactured 99% of) a lot of Bush conspiracies, be attacking the savior of America like this? This is just priceless!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Let me ask y'all this, why celebrities, why not just average people? I'll tell you why, social engineers have programmed you to follow in lock step the trends that these celebrities start. This kind of manipulation is inherently dangerous.

They're giving no real, substantive solutions to the real problems Americans face right now, it's all feel-good fluff.

And I'll add, there's a good chance some of those celebs made that commercial just to advance their careers, which would be even more disturbing.

Peace

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWayISeeIt

If you were a politician would you not want people to spy for you for free? Think of how much they benefit by convincing people to do the dirty work for them? The legwork of this administration seems to have been placed at the feet of followers to pickup on and implement a coercive game of competition to see who will do things and get stuff done without having any direct link to Obama in any clear way, but getting these people to feel connected so they can use them as an extra set of eyes and ears, as if we don't know what they are thinking and we are surprised by the ideas they have hijacked in order to implement a operation to get people's and mostly kids' minds under wraps. That to me seems not nearly as benign as it may sound and knowing history I find it kind of an insult for someone to steal money from us and then compel us to do something for them, doesn't anyone else?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
He goes off a little at the end but he made some good points.

The fact the the celieb's were pushed into this political camaign is point blank disturbing, end of discussion.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I'm sorry but that has to be the funniest Alex Jones video I've ever seen. The second one, when he goes off on Hollywood.

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! LET ME SEE YOUR WAR FACE!!!!!

I hate the fact that he has to make me laugh while breaks down the truth.

I'm not an Alex Jones folower... but how can you not love the guy? Personally I thin he has a little disinfo in what he sells... but it atleast got me started on doing my own research and deciding for myself.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719

No matter if you agree with AJ or hate his guts, you had all better enjoy his show while it is still available.

Once the Fairness Doctrine is implemented he will certainly be at the top of the list of offenders that will be silenced.

Even a paranoid, melo-dramatic, half assed voice of the people is better than none at all.

[edit on 1/21/09 by BlackOps719]

Thanks BlackOps..............Nuff said!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join