It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Bush in the class room, How the hell did we miss this?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Anyone who thinks this video is proof of something ritualistic would be well served to speak to any one of the parents who sent thier children to class that day and are shown "BOWING" in this video. They must have prepared well in advance of this visit. PU-LEEZE!

This is the kind of GARBAGE that renders anything useful in proving the governments involvement in what happened that awful day in New York City to the WTC towers that has actual merit useless as well.

Get real and get REAL info and PLEASE STOP propagating this useless, FAKE ****!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Anyone who thinks this video is proof of something ritualistic would be well served to speak to any one of the parents who sent thier children to class that day and are shown "BOWING" in this video. They must have prepared well in advance of this visit. PU-LEEZE!

This is the kind of GARBAGE that renders anything useful in proving the governments involvement in what happened that awful day in New York City to the WTC towers that has actual merit useless as well.

Get real and get REAL info and PLEASE STOP propagating this useless, FAKE ****!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

This should clear everything up.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Ok, lets do a little math, so you can see that this is very unlikely a coincident:

The book "the pet goat" contains 365 words. Let's be kind here and say 50 out of those 365 words were qualified for this particular lesson. So the chance that exactly these words would be chosen is:

0.02 [1/50] * 0.0204 [1/49] * 0.0208 [1/48] * 0.0212 [1/47] * 0.0217 [1/46] * 0.02222 [1/45] = a chance of 0.00000000008674873439232 or 1 to 11.527.545.699

Coincidence?

Lets go even further:

The words were also aligned in a particular, semantic pattern. This would mean that there's a chance of 50^5 = 1 to 312.500.000 [0.0032] that these words were a aligned exactly this way.

Still think it's coincidence?

Here's a another one:

Bush was 2920 days in office. The chance that these words appear on that exact day when the attacks happened is 0.0003 [1/2920]. If we now add this to the other chance of 0.00000000008674873439232, which means 0.00000000008674873439232 * 0.0003, then we get 0.000000000000026024620317696, which equals a chance of 1 to 38.425.152.328.544.

We can also add the possibility for the words beeing in a certain pattern:

0.00000000008674873439232 * 0.0003 * 0.0032 = 0.0000000000000000832787850166272 or 1 to 12.007.860.102.670.149 for this to be a coincidence.

That's simply impossible! All those of you who think this was coincidence, you've no clue about probabilities.

Take care!

[edit on 21-1-2009 by hackbart]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
i am unable to get this video. i went to the link and put in the search and it came back w/unavailable. please provide a better link. thanks.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Ok this video is just another middle finger thing if it was realy real then why havent i seen it befor you would think something like this would be bigger then him flipping off a camera something that yould you know get him inpeached no to mention who shot this suposed video?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Hmmm, Sounds interesting.
To bad the film does not work.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

I keyed in on his facial expression immediatley the first time the video footage was being shown on CBS just five to ten minutes after 9/11 occured. Said to myself that reaction is likened to someone hiring a hitman to rub someone off. The hitman takes care of the job and he notifies the individual who hired him for the job. Picture it at the dinner table with the family and a sharp dressed man walks in leans over your left hand side and tells you th job was DONE. That is the expression on Bush's face. Stay Sharp...

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by Truther

WTF!

That is so blatant.... ritual.

To all the coincidence theorists out there.
PLANE-HIT-STEEL I say again PLANE-HIT-STEEL!

wZn

I saw this video not too long after 911, but there was no narriation of what the children were doing, except they were reading words. I remember now they bowed, but I wasn't paying that much attention at the time. I do remember the title of the book "The Pet Goat"...............scary stuff....
(edit to add - I think this video is fake - read on - disinfo?)

[edit on 20-1-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns

Originally posted by David9176

Not only is it fake...it's disgusting. Slashing a goat's throat? Yeah real nice.

Its not just fake, its been altered and audio mixed with orignal audio.

Just got through putting the audio track into Adobe Audition and streched out the waveform, you can tell definately there is a mix of audio because during the original audio where there are low level parts, there is something else being mixed in at a different level.

It is a complete fabrication, and the author should really be ashamed, and reported to YT for publishing such deceptive material.

Freaky, outlandish, crazy and bozo stuff is one thing, but this is purposely attempting to create something that is not.

It is deceptual propeganda, intended to attempt to re-write historical record.

Somewhere on the net is the original news footage of that day. In fact several DVD publications about that day this footage is there, Im going to check my collection for it.

Cheers!!!!

To whom are the children bowing?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
Listening to it again it could be after listening to the RFburns clip. But the rest of it is nonsense.

Coincidence....yeah. A teacher performing Occult activities with children with Former President Bush (weird to say that) on television?

Hardly.

I'm glad he took the video down.

It is still up..........I just watched it.................

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blundo

This should clear everything up.

Well done mate. Thanks for the clear image!

wZn

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by kid_of_3NKi
The kids indeed read those words:
KITE - HIT - STEEL - PLANE - MUST

Go to 4:12 in the video, you'll hear it clearly!

So its not a fake! I repeat: NOT a fake / hoax!!

Damn, i'm stunned!

Ko3

PLAYING....not PLANE.

look at the number of letters that she points too. compare it to STEEL which is the word above PLAYING....its alot longer, wonder why?

some of you guys are just incredible...

edit....didnt finish reading the entire thread, but as was clearly stated, PLAYING was what the kids were saying

[edit on 21-1-2009 by wheazy]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Are you kidding me? This is so fake....voiced over....nobody can figure this out???

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
What type of school teaches kids that they MUST STEAL?

-what's in a ___________________________________line

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Alxandro]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
What type of school teaches kids that they MUST STEAL?

-what's in a ___________________________________line

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Alxandro]

lol,
they also had to say ROB and ROBBER..

I guess these are just the words that sound good to Mr. Bush' ears (robbing other countries' oil, robbing his citizen's money and rights, etc.)

Ko3

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Riviera

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
And also its STEAL not STEEL...

I find this thread the WORST conspiracy on ATS ever! Following really REALLY close come the Chemtrails
they're a very close second tho...

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
i sent this thread's url to my neice and this is her response. she's into astrology and numerology. i do not quite understand; however, i thought maybe some of you might understand.

365 days in a year. I noticed that the type of learning tool matched a similar procedure we used when I taught 3rd 4th 5th special needs students. I don’t see why a teacher would use such a long book to reinforce the daily voc. words listed on the pic with the teacher. The stories we used were much less. Maybe 100 words. Consistently this author indicated that only 50 words would have sufficed. And the number of days he was in office on that day 2920 in numerology equals 13 imagine that (add the numbers as single digits... 2 plus 9, etc...). Then from 13 numerology we get four or reducing to final digit. 4 meaning: creation or the creation of large scale terrorism. Interestingly house four on the astrology chart represents home or roots. Interesting he was in a small classroom representing the nostalgic nature of how he grew up in school. I will check the chart for that day to see what planets in house 4, if any at all. This is good.

en.wikipedia.org...

Yes, check it out house 4. Uranus 21 degrees Aquarius or added 3!!!!!!!!!! Uranus rules Aquarius and it the planet of change. Interestingly, Neptune is also in this house representing deception or hiding something. or unclear. Neptune 6 degrees Aquarius 3, 6, leading us into 9 or 2009. house nine is the house of religion, philosophy, travel

www.astro.com... chart sept.11

www.astro.com...

this last chart rep. February 24, 2009...... House 9 is packed with planets. And when I look at the top of the wheel if I stretch that figure I get the shape of an eagles head rising out of the horizon. With the straight line, could represent the foot of the bird. When they take off their legs and feet move in together. Interesting. Interesting, the bible speaks of an eagle, lion, etc... America and Obama (leo the lion). that’s his sign. Weird

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Just letting anyone who found it odd that a teacher would teach children they must steal you need to listen to the video carefully. The same words in the exercise are the same words in the book. I know it's been a while since you were in grade school, but that was a standard reading execise before reading the book.

In other words the words on the sheet are the ones they read alouud in the book. Sorry to burst the math major's bubble but this had nothing to do with probability nor was it coiencedence.

Just my two cents

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join