It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I guess Bush isnt declaring Martial Law and isnt the next Hitler

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
So now that Bush is out of office, now what. So many on here predicted he was going to declare martial law, that he wasnt going to reliquesh his presidency, he was going to round up citizens and put them in make shift prisons, etc.. etc.. etc.. So what now. Are you the same ones who are going to say Obama is bringing in the New World Order? Lets quit with the presidential predictions because they are never right. Except for the people who stated that Bush wasnt going to declare martial law or pull some make believe executive order that was going to keep him in office indefinately.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by tide88]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88
So now that Bush is out of office, now what. So many on here predicted he was going to declare martial law, the he wasnt going to reliquesh his presidency, he was going to round up citizens and put them in make shift prisons, etc.. etc.. etc.. So what now. Are you the same ones who are going to say Obama is bringing in the New World Order? Lets quit with the presidential predictions because they are never right. Except for the people who stated that Bush wasnt going to declare martial law or pull some make believe executive order that was going to keep him in office indefinately.

Bush is not officially out of office until after Obama takes the swearing in. The second that is done, then Bush will officially be out of office.

There is still enough time left for Bush to do his dirty deeds.

And if you read up on the Patriot Act, that was no make believe line item in there that gives the president, him or any other, the right to declare martial law.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 19-1-2009 by RFBurns]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Are you implying that bush is going to do something before noon tomorrow. And just because the order is there, doesnt mean it will be implemented.

But my sources within the White House and DHS tell me the plans are in place, ready for implementation when the command comes from the man who keeps telling the American public that he is a �war time president� who will �do anything in my power� to impose his will on the people of the United States.

And he has made sure that power will be absolute when he chooses to use
from a well sited source used on this site all the time
Love how they say WHEN not if.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
For all we know, whatever Bush had planned on happening didn't happen. In other words the plan was aborted.

Iran/Syria didn't take the bait on Gaza and Bush lost his hand if that was the plan.

I read somewhere a few months ago that Rocketfeller's (Bush's) Skulls and Bones lost to Rothschild's Globalist/NWO society at the council of the secret government of the world (recently?).

So, the Skulls and Bones are out, and the Globalists/NWO are in, and Obama is with Rothschild's group, the NWO.

I am not kidding.
I assume it is what it means.

Who knows what plan Obama has up his keister

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Funny how that works out, isn't it. It's a sad state of the world when this can be said, but:

Hurrah for another peaceful exchange of power!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
you don't need to declare martial law when all the sheep are doing what they are told.
just because one wolf is gone does not mean another younger wolf will not take his place.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88
Are you implying that bush is going to do something before noon tomorrow. And just because the order is there, doesnt mean it will be implemented.

Nope. Just stating a fact. The change of power does not take place until after the new elected president is sworn into office.

That is how its done, as it always has been.

And Im not implying that Bush would enact that right to declare martial law. I am simply saying, that it is in fact there, for Bush, or even Obama, to use it.

Until congress abolosihes the Patriot Act, that law will always be there, on the books and available even to the almighty Obama.

Its just fact..get used to it.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 19-1-2009 by RFBurns]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Well, Bush set the stage for Obama to declare martial law. The laws that enable it will still be in effect and at the smallest hint of a crisis Obama can take full control.

The puppetmasters have it all planned, you just wait and see....if not Obama then Sarah Palin in 2012

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
For all we know, whatever Bush had planned on happening didn't happen. In other words the plan was aborted.

Iran/Syria didn't take the bait on Gaza and Bush lost his hand if that was the plan.

I read somewhere a few months ago that Rocketfeller's (Bush's) Skulls and Bones lost to Rothschild's Globalist/NWO society at the council of the secret government of the world (recently?).

So, the Skulls and Bones are out, and the Globalists/NWO are in, and Obama is with Rothschild's group, the NWO.

I am not kidding.
I assume it is what it means.

Who knows what plan Obama has up his keister

Exactly the response I was expecting. Now that Bush is gone lets start with the NWO Obama conspiracies. What happens in 4 or eight years from now when again nothing happens? Is it the free masons next? This is getting rediculous.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
It's not going to happen but what better time would there be than tomorrow when big bad CEO Cheney can assume the presidency and lead the corporate takeover of the country when nobody was ready? Glad it's not going to happen though.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Waldy
Well, Bush set the stage for Obama to declare martial law. The laws that enable it will still be in effect and at the smallest hint of a crisis Obama can take full control.

The puppetmasters have it all planned, you just wait and see....if not Obama then Sarah Palin in 2012

I am going to take your
as you are kidding. Martial Law may be declared at some point but it isnt for the ominous reasons most people on this board think. And if that day comes I can't even imagine the crazy threads that will pop up on this board.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Exactly the point I was trying to point out. Until that Patriot Act is abolished by congress, it is there for the King Obama to use.

Oh sheesh I hope not. We will all be forced to wear lipstick!!! ACK!!!!

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
We, I for one, if Dubya DOESN'T declare martial law will be highly disappointed. I was SOOOO looking forward to hauling a trainload of FEMA "death cars" to some undisclosed location.

/end sarcasm

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns

Bush is not officially out of office until after Obama takes the swearing in. The second that is done, then Bush will officially be out of office.

Come on.... you honestly believe this? The only thing he's done and will do is pardon some people, every president does this at the end of their term.

I agree with the OP, they make a good point, people that obsess on this conspiracy crap are obviously dupes, because as the OP pointed out, Bush did none of those things and never will.

Conspiracies are not good in and of themselves, they breed illogical paranoia, if the conspiracy doesn't have some good hard facts and sources to back it up, I wouldn't ever waste my time with them.

But conspiracies in general are mostly a waste of time... this is backed up by the bible...

For Jehovah spake thus to me with a strong hand, and instructed me not to walk in the way of this people, saying, Say ye not, A conspiracy, concerning all whereof this people shall say, A conspiracy; neither fear ye their fear, nor be in dread thereof. Jehovah of hosts, him shall ye sanctify; and let him be your fear, and let him be your dread (Isaiah 8:11–13, ASV).

We should fear God, in other words get ourselves right with God, be good people, and we should fear NO conspiracy, I fear no conspiracy, I hope others here feel the same. They are entertaining sometimes but that's about it for me, of course conspiracies exist, but we shouldn't waste our lives with them.

This was found on the following article about conspiracies, talking about the conspiracy of conspiracies and those who fall into their trap...

When Conspiracy Theories Induce Paralysis

www.lewrockwell.com...

[edit on 19-1-2009 by Razimus]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by md11forever
We, I for one, if Dubya DOESN'T declare martial law will be highly disappointed. I was SOOOO looking forward to hauling a trainload of FEMA "death cars" to some undisclosed location.

/end sarcasm

Don't worry, according to another poster, it's set in place for King Obama
to use. That's exactly what I said in the OP. People are now going to come up with ominous predictions about Obama. Does it ever end.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

MARTIAL LAW OCT. 1 , 2008 - what will you do ??

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus

Originally posted by RFBurns

Come on.... you honestly believe this? The only thing he's done and will do is pardon some people, every president does this at the end of their term.

I am simply saying that until King Obama is officially sworn in, Bush is still the president. And as long as the Patriot Act is still law, that leaves the line item of a president to declare martial law intact...be it Bush doing it in his final hours of power, or King Obama the second he is sworn in, or after that fact.

Thats all I am pointing out. Doesnt mean I believe Bush will do it. It simply means he CAN still do it.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Not to be a downer or anything but all the "special powers" that Bush has written for himself over the past eight years are now in Obama's pocket when he takes over the Oval office. Just something to keep in mind over the next four years as we look for Obama's "change."

Im just pointing this out.

[edit on 19/1/09 by Pfeil]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pfeil
Not to be a downer or anything but all the "special powers" that Bush has written for himself over the past eight years are now in Obama's pocket when he takes over the Oval office. Just something to keep in mind over the next four years as we look for Obama's "change."

Thank you!! I suppose there are those that need it spelled out for them instead of reading simple english.

Star for you.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Wait a minute
I think I hear riots and the military convoys outside

Nah just a kid on his skateboard

<<   2  3  4 >>

join