It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call and capture a demon.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ereshkigal
THE DEMONS ARE NOT EVIL! Because of the perversions of good and evil by the mainstream religions and society in general, many people are confused.
They are NOT monsters. Many are well known and popular Egyptian Gods. For centuries, they have been spiritually abused using enemy god names, nine foot circles and a plethora of blasphemies and insults. This is the reason many appeared as monsters. The Demons are all of the Pre-Christian Gods; the ORIGINAL GODS.
They are also very human-friendly, provided they are treated with respect.
Attempting to trap a demon is ignorant/stupid and a disaster waiting to happen. Mess with them and they will destroy you either physically or mentally, they don't tolerate nonsense.

If you approach them with respect and as a friend, they will do the same.

i believe this to be your most discernably correct solution. Be at peace with the universe.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
All of us call demons most of the time. That is a simple fact. Everytime we open or overactivate our energies without regulation or protection, we draw this species like moths to a flame. ( Excess drug use, alcohol, excess sexual activity, anger, rage, depression...all extremes of emotion and behavior are candy to them). Most of the time our spiritual immune systems are able to fend them off. Sometimes we can't. "Deamons" are not intrinsically evil OR good, they just ARE...like bacteria or viral infections. They are simply doing what they are created to do. Yes, they can be summoned, and stored. Yes, they can serve useful purposes, like keeping your car running or guarding your wallet. They tend toward the absolute concrete, like an autistic child or a dog even, when carrying out tasks. They always seek the direct route, the path of least resistance, as they have no internal sense of right and wrong...they are analogue programs. Study the Enochian texts for the particulars, but start small... The big, bad ones can make you very sick, even mentally unstable and they "eat" a lot more. Your intentions are the key. Be careful not to feed them too much, they can move from elemental to god form rather quickly and they may end up "running your #" before you are able to establish boundaries. Yes, they are visible at times. Yes, your fear in interracting with them will only make them more agressive and needy. Not to be done casually.

PS Angels are demons as well....be careful what you invoke and avoid all forms of "malicious prayer", including those in a religous format.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Seraphiel

Detailed Description

The "Ichi Maru" Samurai Katana - Second Generation - With Fuller (bo-hi)

This is our most affordable live blade. It is constructed of a through hardened 1045 carbon monosteel. The second generation Ichi Maru has improved blade geometry as well a cleaner, more attractive fitting and tsuba as well as two mekugi.

I thought the Sensei was named Ichi Maru ??????

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
civilized mammal.......Ever had night-terrors.....are you proficient in lucid dreaming techniques.....Did I say that I see this as a D&D game....no I did not.....do not insult what you do not understand.....if the poster has his mind set on finding "a demon" he just might get one where he least expects it...(let me give you a hint...I am trained in clinical psychology/anthropology...I know what I talk about)

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The Ouija board is an actual portal. Don't mess with this. Once you call the demon they do tricks and play around until they get bored, and then it gets ugly. Suicide or murder, mental stablity becomes an issue. Check this out in research. DON"T MESS WITH DEMONS like the high Level Masons do for enlightenment. Its going to backfire on them shortly.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by tgambill]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I called a demon once, I didn't think it would work. I just followed the instructions from a book about the supernatural, and then it visited me in my sleep. (it woke me up I mean, not that it came in my dreams) I tell you now you really don't want to mess with demons

I was just being flippant when I followed the instructions. I didn't believe anything about demons then, and I'm not sure what to think now, but I know for sure I wouldn't do it again.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by Lazyninja]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SvenTheBerserK

My thoughts exactly. Then the news gets tipped he was under the guidance of a popular alternative website and it escalates from there...

In my humble opinion, OP, you are somehow seeking justification in the anger you are feeling, or revenge you plan to exact.

My advice, which i hope you will at least think about, is to seek councelling and find new friends.

Be good.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The Holy Spirit, who is God, and Jesus Christ but carries another mission. He is with you 24 hours a day and 7 days per week. All you have to do is call his name and believe in Romans 10:9.....its coming.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Just read this path sorry to here about ur sister, don't allow similar thing to happen to you, stay in crowded place you being locked away is a bad idea until you are sure you are safe from such things

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
From what I gather you just want to hurt a demon because your sister was harmed by one. Is that correct?

Well first of all, with all due respect (not really), if your sister was messing around with the occult then perhaps she got what was coming. Do you really want to go down that road too?

But if your really that determined to harm a demon, which I cannot even fathom as to how you want to inflict pain on an entity which derives "pleasure" from pain, then this way may be much easier;

[ill-mannered comments removed]

Civility & Decorum are Expected
Courtesy Is Mandatory

[edit on 20-1-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphiel
I know I am stronger than it because I spent quite some time in japan training my mind and body.

where exactly in Japan did you go to recieve this training? Did this school explicitly advertise that after participating in their "mind and body strengthening" "class" that you would be stronger than a demon? If so, then please tell me where it is so i can go there, because that's just good training.... and if not... what made you think you were stronger than a demon?

why is it always japan that has the schools where you can go to train to fight pokemon (demons), why not scotland or... i dunno.. canada?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Man on Fire

I'm with you all the way buddy!
There is no need in taking help from anyone on this board. The best thing you can do is just do it! Everyone has a different way of dealing with what you are about to do. So the best thing you can do it, find it out for yourself.

I do wish that you film it for us.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by Man on Fire]

Thats great, well done you for encouraging this person to potentially completely and utterly destroy his life (as he knows it).

Your last line says it all

You remind me of one those people that look up and shout 'JUMP' 'JUMP' 'JUMP' to somebody who wants to end their life by jumping off a building several stroreys up.

Great encouragement

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by starlitestarbrite

Detailed Description

The "Ichi Maru" Samurai Katana - Second Generation - With Fuller (bo-hi)

This is our most affordable live blade. It is constructed of a through hardened 1045 carbon monosteel. The second generation Ichi Maru has improved blade geometry as well a cleaner, more attractive fitting and tsuba as well as two mekugi.

I thought the Sensei was named Ichi Maru ??????

He is... or I thought he was...Mebey that isn't his real name ..He was rather strange mabey he stole it from the sword??

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
you know im not into demons or anything. but tell you something. if i ever find you on a tree. dont think im gonna bring you down by asking...(depending if your possessed) and seriously didnt your sensei say anything about being calm. something about revenge not being the key or something???

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Do not fool with such things. There is a discipline called Tantra in India, by which you can not only call demons, but also umpteen number of evil spirits. The Tantric practitioners study the discipline for at least 20 to 25 years under extremely strict discipline. Even then, they keep the spirit or demon at quite an arms length. They do not, repeat, do not allow the spirit to even touch their mind, leave alone allow it to enter their body. What they try and do is to bring the demon into the body of an animal, but they also admit that it is quite dangerous and cannot be asked to leave easily. What you are attempting is something dangerous beyond your imagination.

Even thoughts like what you have can attract a passing demon to enter your body as your mind has shown willingness. My suggestion to you is to remove such thoughts and get some mental discipline.

Even if there are no such things as demons, imps etc, your mental imbalance may create psychological disorders for you. At least your friend should have some sense beaten into you.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Honestly, bringing a demon into yourself to deal with it is a stupid idea. I honestly have had experience with this sort of thing, I will tell you this: don't go there. If you want to capture a demon (a real demon) you are asking for trouble. There's a reason I don't meddle in such things anymore; it's possible to do what you want, but it takes a heavy toll on a person in the long run. There are always consequences to delving into this stuff.

If you want to deal with a demon, I will give you this advise:

1: seek out an expert in this field. someone who genuinely knows how to identify and deal with supernatural threats like demons (a priest, clergy, demonologist, shaman, anyone who deals with spiritual threats; never do it on your own)

2: This will sound stupid, but watch the movie Constantine. The opening sequence, where a demon is removed from a girl using a mirror, is not far from the truth. the mirror must be specially prepared for the task and placed in a specific area in your working space. If you don't have a clue what I mean, see suggestion number one. this is a defensive measure, and is meant to draw bad things out of a given space (Feng Shui practicioners use similar techniques to bring harmony to a given space, so it may be an option for you if you have a martial arts background)

Those that suggested Solomon's seal are on the right track, but realise: the seal was given to Solomon; ergo, it was meant to only work for him, and only Solomon knew how to make it work. avoid Solomon's key; it will only torment a demon, not good if you don't know what it's used for and will only make matters worse.

If you want my help, don't bother asking; like I said, I stopped such practices years ago for a reason. besides; I'm an anonymous poster! Just find people who know what they're doing. If your situation is legit, you won't need to look very hard. They may find you first.

I will lastly say this, it's not like in the movies; demons are nothing like you would expect them to be at all. They are the essence of pure evil and malice and are usually man-made; Stereotypical demons are rare, and are as old as humanity has been around. Do not take such matters lightly and be sure to think before you jump into such endeavors.

The people on this forum use a lot of common sense, and most of the comments give the best advice: Don't go down this road, and you may want to consider other avenues to resolve your personal issues.

The best thing you can do is to make yourself spiritually sound, and work to counteract the negativity that's out there, taking these things hands-on will only contribute to further a demonic cause.

just my two cents

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

You don't wanna do anything stupid, huh?
how about this: DON'T TRY TO CALL DEMONS IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!
What? You think saying they're 'former angels' that makes it okay!
Well, NO!
Demons are dangerous.
Try to absorb that through your thick, demon-call-pondering skull, and grow some sense! Why do you think crazy Catholic priests toss holy water! To get RID of 'em! Not bring them closer!
Oh, but don't worry. they can sometimes be where they're wanted. Maybe you already do have a demon! Go get some help, and get your head out of the demon books, before you end up curling up in a fetal position, whimpering prayers like a freakin baby because it's a demon! Oh, NO, it's a demon and you shouldn't have tried to call it in the first place!!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I could not have said it any better on my best day.....Livita you hit the nail on the head.......Don't mess with the Demon thing.....for no reason.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

C'mon!
You are so judge mental! Keep in mind that this is a Forum/Board and the tongue in cheek humour is wildly spread.
If you did not notice i was being sarcastic. And for someone like Seraphiel asking for help with something absolutely no one can help him with. instead the best we can do is tell him not to do it.

And do not forget that the monster under your bed are is real as you think they are!!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by psyko45

Oh man, star for you.

That is the funniest thing I have read on this website in a long time.

Kudos.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join