It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Discover "Universe is Giant 3D Hologram"

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by theresult

hologram is a holograpich prejection of "something" and in order for tha to be the case one would need to be inside this hologram correct???

Look I don't mean to to be facetious but those that I refer to involved with with R&D in this Area don't view the structure in the way you suggest...

What you are stating is in fact correct but, incomplete...
It is Not the only understanding...

What we are looking at is from another perspective, what is known in Quantum mechanics as flat lands...

I am talking about the very, very, early stages of creation, for want of a word...

From what we can understand, The Mind is Not of the brain, but rather uses the brain as an interface between the Mind and the Experience...

The Mind (singular) has set up Discs, which have been Partitioned in such a way, the mind can process information, for want of a word using a geometric based processing system..

This is Not a simple system to grasp, I know.

The Mind set up in the first 2D disc... On the two "Outer" faces is present what we refer to as "The Matrix"... See my Avatar drawing on the left top.

These Ideas I have to make very clear, never ever came from the film Matrix Trilogy...

This system has been known by some, for a longer period than 5,000 years in this program you call Earth, which you can find evidence in history...

The Holograph exists between the faces and the Inner and Outer Mind that is represented is over the Outer 2 Faces.

In reality the Disc has No thickness...

What you call "your mind" is a Droplet or "Partition" of The One Mind and Looks from One Face to the other face. (Outer) The Holograph is ultimately controlled by both Faces...

It is the face that represents the "Inner" Mind that has a Program of Options that represents the Concept of Free Will... On the other hand the other Face representing the Outer Mind plays a fixed program that also contains Options
that change according to your decisions.

If we consider any "Disc", whether or Not it has thickness, we can understand that it can contain many faces producing the concept of Layering.

Even though the disc has No thickness the layers are represented by the action of small rotors of various designs within the Registers of The Matrix...

A simple representation can be found in that a disc even if only conceptual has at least two Faces...

1/. The two outer Faces...

And because these exist we find another.

2/. Two Inner Faces

And because we find these Two "Inner" faces we find Conceptually these also have "Inner" faces again... So we can see this generation of faces never ends, as it is conceptual and depends on how they are observed and treated.

To date We are exploring down a very interesting path that All is merely the result of Concepts (ie physics (in the form of Rules or Laws)) that have been created, for want of a word and are being Processed by a Geometric Processing System. (which The Matrix Partition Map, is the base Map but there are innumerable Lattice works that can be accessed within this Base.)

We have been able to Interface with the other Face of our Disc, by the Use of Optical based Interfaces that has brought about reactions and changes within the Environment...

You already know there are programs in your universe, in the form of DNA, do you really think that DNA is the only structure that contains Programs?

I know you understand DNA is a Chemical Based Program that is Automatic in Interactions... But there are Matrix Programs that form these Chemical Programs.

So what is the problem with looking further into this???

If you were able to this, you would sooner or later come across what I am writing about.....

You also know that your Universe is probably more than 99.9999% space any way... Some say it is Purely Energy ???

What is actually Physical in the first place????

The Atomic structure as understood by humankind, already shows this....

But then Science is gaining more and more understanding of the make-up, but at the same time, the number of Questions are increasing every day, at an alarming rate...

Most of us realise that our Understanding will be much different, in another 100 years, so we don't see Facts as many do, we merely see things in the best way we can with what very, very, small knowledge we have at this stage... This is why we talk about theories.... and Theoretical Laws, as they are based only on our understanding at the time...

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

OMG LORD

What we are looking at is from another perspective, what is known in Quantum mechanics as flat lands...

DEEEBUNKED ALLREADY !!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

feel free to join the debate!!

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller

hologram is a holograpich prejection of "something" and in order for tha to be the case one would need to be inside this hologram correct???

Look I don't mean to to be facetious but those that I refer to involved with with R&D in this Area don't view the structure in the way you suggest...

--------- Its not about structure here its about methord..

What you are stating is in fact correct but, incomplete...
It is Not the only understanding...

---------Yes the understand of the mathmatical principle behind the theory ?

=== as i have said befor flatland is not real its a precption of infinity in a mathmatical calculation called PI that gives rise to the very picture you have on your avatar.. "creation"

I am talking about the very, very, early stages of creation, for want of a word...

== there is no very early stage of creation it IS or it ISNT ect.. there is no just after.. thats the reason why we ask it.. "logic"

From what we can understand, The Mind is Not of the brain, but rather uses the brain as an interface between the Mind and the Experience...

the mind is a construct of the inner workings of the brain witch is made from matter and energy.. one can not have one without the other.. they both work in tandom.. energy is matters yin/yang.. its called being alive or self aware.. nothing more.

The Mind (singular) has set up Discs, which have been Partitioned in such a way, the mind can process information, for want of a word using a geometric based processing system..

no it does not use geometric based processing system it only views shapes becouse that is the nature of the game.. your picture and me are one of the same thing "creation methord".. its NOT about processing shapes its about understanding what a shape infact IS..

This is Not a simple system to grasp, I know.

The Mind set up in the first 2D disc... On the two "Outer" faces is present what we refer to as "The Matrix"... See my Avatar drawing on the left top.

===this comment makes no sens.. there is no 2d flat disc and the "other" you speak of is "what"? matrix? do you mean symmerty? oh ok..

These Ideas I have to make very clear, never ever came from the film Matrix Trilogy...

well i hope not becouse the film is based on a pradime..

This system has been known by some, for a longer period than 5,000 years in this program you call Earth, which you can find evidence in history...

what system? program i call earth?? and you tell me your not talking about the matrix when the very word you use is only based on your understand of the "consept" of a human who is a logical based life form so there for computers are based on binary code "logical gates".. please.

The Holograph exists between the faces and the Inner and Outer Mind that is represented is over the Outer 2 Faces.

No the holograph does not.. its called symmerty, as i stated befor you are mixing up the termonlogy of the theory at hand..

In reality the Disc has No thickness...

in reality?? so what reality are you basing this theory on? "flatland"????

please once again you fail to understand what it is infact you are saying..

What you call "your mind" is a Droplet or "Partition" of The One Mind and Looks from One Face to the other face. (Outer) The Holograph is ultimately controlled by both Faces...

no no nooooooooo you are totaly confused in what you think a holograph IS

It is the face that represents the "Inner" Mind that has a Program of Options that represents the Concept of Free Will... On the other hand the other Face representing the Outer Mind plays a fixed program that also contains Options
that change according to your decisions.

thats totaly stupid to say the least your controdicting yourself....

If we consider any "Disc", whether or Not it has thickness, we can understand that it can contain many faces producing the concept of Layering.

Now you say if it has a thickness, i thought it didnt have one??? you see how you fail to grasp the aspects of this subject?? faces??? concept???

Even though the disc has No thickness the layers are represented by the action of small rotors of various designs within the Registers of The Matrix...

no thickness but yet it has layers??? ok so what planet am i on.... you realy need to lay off the drugs or read more math books,.,.

A simple representation can be found in that a disc even if only conceptual has at least two Faces...

1/. The two outer Faces...

And because these exist we find another.

2/. Two Inner Faces

And because we find these Two "Inner" faces we find Conceptually these also have "Inner" faces again... So we can see this generation of faces never ends, as it is conceptual and depends on how they are observed and treated.

--- no no no no its called infinity ffs how hard is that to grasp?

To date We are exploring down a very interesting path that All is merely the result of Concepts (ie physics (in the form of Rules or Laws)) that have been created, for want of a word and are being Processed by a Geometric Processing System. (which The Matrix Partition Map, is the base Map but there are innumerable Lattice works that can be accessed within this Base.)

But befor you said physics does not matter?? and you are correct they were indeed created, NOT BY YOU.. OR anything your brain can understand..

We have been able to Interface with the other Face of our Disc, by the Use of Optical based Interfaces that has brought about reactions and changes within the Environment...

we cant interface with our disc wtf is this DISC you keep talking about???

You already know there are programs in your universe, in the form of DNA, do you really think that DNA is the only structure that contains Programs?

No not programs.. im not in the matrix.. you only use that word becouse you watched the film.. DNA is a set of rules yes i agree that was created by means you do not understand.. nore will you ever understand becouse that would make you GOD.

I know you understand DNA is a Chemical Based Program that is Automatic in Interactions... But there are Matrix Programs that form these Chemical Programs.

there is no program that made dna, we observe it via mathmatics "we are obervers" not creators of anything.. and sure as hell are not in some holographic projection of ones mind.. becouse thats what you are telling me..

So what is the problem with looking further into this???

the problem is the fact you base your info on the very real human understanding of JACK.. you tell me life as we know it is a holographic projection of the mind...???

If you were able to this, you would sooner or later come across what I am writing about.....

You also know that your Universe is probably more than 99.9999% space any way... Some say it is Purely Energy ???

its not space its lack of understand and giving it the right lable...

What is actually Physical in the first place????

The Atomic structure as understood by humankind, already shows this....

But then Science is gaining more and more understanding of the make-up, but at the same time, the number of Questions are increasing every day, at an alarming rate...

The questions are pointless.. the understanding is more important to me and thats why i can and will debunk your theory of this holographic nonsens thats so new age and full of holes..

Most of us realise that our Understanding will be much different, in another 100 years, so we don't see Facts as many do, we merely see things in the best way we can with what very, very, small knowledge we have at this stage... This is why we talk about theories.... and Theoretical Laws, as they are based only on our understanding at the time...

At this stage? you make it sound like mathmatics is just some toy you can pick up and play with

Understand this... THE universe is only relitive to one person that is alive..

You see shapes becouse its the same creation methord that made you

its called "symmerty syndrome" and YOU have it..

its when something that is alive looks on the very thing that created it and asks questions into infinity

its like god but worst becouse you have no real sens of infact wtf you are talking about....

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

At this stage? you make it sound like mathmatics is just some toy you can pick up and play with

Understand this... THE universe is only relitive to one person that is alive..

You see shapes becouse its the same creation methord that made you

its called "symmerty syndrome" and YOU have it..

its when something that is alive looks on the very thing that created it and asks questions into infinity

its like god but worst becouse you have no real sens of infact wtf you are talking about....

Hmmmmm well what you say is Only Your beliefs, Others have other beliefs, that's what makes your world Interesting doesn't it ???

I guess you will continue in your beliefs, but I have No desire to convince you of anything...

It sounds like you are trying to convince yourself, that all that exists is the end product which is your experience and because you are unaware of any Conscious being, you deny the origin of the All, but that is your Belief...

Maybe you are just a program within This program and have No knowledge of What Life is....

Again....

Maths is a human expression of subjects in numerical form Only...

Geometry is Not Maths....

But in your belief system you can try and express Geometry in Mathematical terms if you wish too.... But it is only using a different language to express or explain anything....

But all your beliefs do Not stop the R&D that is taking place right now, as I write, regarding These Concepts I have written a little about, so In guess I will get out of bed each day as usual, and go to work in this project as you only think about your beliefs, and Life will go on as usual...

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Geometry is Not Maths...

Now i totaly give up....

how do you think you get geometry?????

I take it you never went to math class? or understand anything about shapes?

jeezus Geometry is Not Maths...

[edit on 14-2-2009 by theresult]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

By your spelling I really wonder what your education has been???

Or what country you are from.

Your unfounded attacks having no relation to the thread at all rather surprise me...

Perhaps it is just your level of English that brings about the situation so I can't see your point in your discussion???

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Now you are showing your true colours.. nothing more to say than to nit pick the standard of my grammer and spelling

pathetic

let me remind you of the thread topic oh optical one...

Universe is Giant 3D Hologram

ITS NOT.. end of story and just becouse you have that picture as your avatar and you are the all seeing OPTICAL ONE dont think others are stupid or as UNEDUCATED as you

I DEAL IN MATHMATICS and i know very well what that picture you tout means and how you infact MAKE IT

its a mathmatical represtentation of PI

and for the record YOU DIDNT ANSWER MY QUESTION DID YOU? instead you avoided it and chose to INSULT me and point out a meaning less FACT that has # ALL to do with this topic like many others do .. Point out i have crap grammer and spelling when infact i have a better grasp of mathmatics than YOU EVER WILL so yes MY GRAMMER AND SPELLING MY STINK but let me tell you something ILL KICK YOU ASS WHEN IT COMES TO MATHMATICS.

GET IT GOT IT GOOD?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I DEAL IN MATHMATICS

No you don't.....

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Im past dealing with you

You are a fractal.. POINTLESS AND ENDLESS

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

The theory is plausible and if we are the projection(illusions), then it's very doubtful we will ever know what the source is, until the next stage of evolution, if there is one. It seems to me that you are simply not willing to entertain ideas that don't fit in with your own preconceived ideas. No offense but no one knows what this reality is and that also includes you. We are simply talking about theories, so who are you to say that your right and everyone else is wrong. The truth is no one knows for certain.

www.invertible.net...

[edit on 16-2-2009 by kindred]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I find this subject fascinating , I still ponder could this be part of the new world religion for the NWO.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
So the matrix is real?

Or is it merely optical?
to our eye's.

Another me is way to many lol
Heck i cant get my own life right much alone worrying the other me is gonna get me killed lol

Lordy lordy

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I see the Matrix as something less ephemeral. It's the hologram of Earth after the planet was destroyed. It's programmed to play in 2009, while the real world occurs in 2209. Passed away people and others watch it/live it through virtual reality visors, while being used as energy sources.

If you look at pictures of Earth, the few only ones that are actual out there show a granular 3D like image.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I've written an article about it.

Work in progress.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by sunode]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
It's striking how uniform the universe is across the vastness of space.

Seen on a macroscopic scale, matter always tends to coalesce into spiral shapes. Galaxies whirl around their centers.

spiral

Planets form a similar pattern around their suns.

On a microscopic level, electrons dance around the center of atoms.

It's as if a formula was typed in before the big bang,

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Hello fellow Atsers,

I am new here, but i wanted to add my little grain of salt in your discussion if you bear with me, i would like you to check out my posting i made in the following forum :

www.energeticforum.com...

In a world made only of waves, there would be just two geometric forms, the torus, or vortex, and the golden mean spiral. the donut, torus, form is the only structure in a world of waves that can become coherent, that is, retain a regular shape like a smoke ring. As more of these smoke rings are created and they want to relate to the first smoke ring, they must "nest" in the right pattern so that they can remember their form and still share structure. the best pathway for doing this is the ratio we call the golden mean.

you'll see that there is some eerie coincidence linking walter russell and the universe defined as a hologram.
Anyway, I hope you'll find it an interesting read

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join