It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kissinger: "Obama's 'task' is to help create a New World Order"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

Our Queen is part of it. Or else she would never willingly participate in the Bilderberg for so many years, not even if her father was the one who helped to start it.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I Really Thought anyone who talked about NWO was a serious Nut. But more and more politicians talk about it happening. But we all know a NWO wouldnt last that long. Someones gonna get pissed and have followers and break out. then over and over again. tll were back at seperate countries
Not that bad.

Anon,

I think you miss the whole point of 1984 and Brave New World then.

Eventually the people of a country - or world - can be controlled scientifically - and any local pockets of dissent will just be treated as criminal deviance and prosecuted as strongly as possible.

The reason people like Kissenger and others can be so brazen, so obvious now, is that they clearly feel confident that we are on the tip of bring forth that New World Order - an undemocratic world centralized govt. where there is nearly no accountability.

If there is no accountability - and if those who hold power are so removed from society - there is little chance for isolated insurgencies to suceed in over-turning it.

Science has made this possible through the amazing communication networks that now exist for them to use - there really is nothing short of a paradigm changing technology that can stop them now.

Let us hope that such a thing can fall into the right hands - and level the playing field for those who dissent.

Don't worry tho - you will likely live to see that their plans for centralizing power weren't so far fetched after all.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Holy taken out of context batman!

How can he create something that has supposedly already been created???

Just because Kissinger said NEW WORLD ORDER does not mean it's part of the super powerful yet unknown entity that the tinhat crowd like to call the NWO

If that's the case, then Hulk Hogan MUST be the leader! and he'll be runnin' wild on you!

Brother!

You are living proof of how close minded people can be.

And not just from this reply but others of yours too.

I guess ok just except whatever they tell you...see how far that gets you.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by LucidDreamer85]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

You can not believe that your queen is in it? HAHAHAHAHA. The queen, that old witch? Which family controlled most of the world for decades throught the british empire and enslaved nations? ARE YOU KIDDING?

The source of the NWO is britain and the royal family. If it was up to me, I would hang all of them.

The Rothschild took control of the british empire after the defeat of Napoleon at waterloo. From that point, they worked to build a new world order.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
i believe spannmark, ats user, pretty much sums it up:

Invented Crises Lead to Opportunity:

The Secret Doctrine of the Illuminati, known by them as "Ordo Ab Chao" is a latin term that means "order out of chaos". The puppetmasters intentionally foment and create "disorder" so the people will in turn demand "order". The price of "order" always entails a handing over of control and loss of freedom on the part of the citizenry. Out of "chaos" comes "order" - THEIR order - their new WORLD order.

It is based, as we shall soon see, on the highly effective political-science concept called the Hegelian dialectic, also known as "problem-reaction-solution, a political dictum that a manufactured crisis leads to opportunity, especially when they (the Globalists) have already removed all choices for the outcome to just one choice, the one they intended the masses to accept in the first place. What they have known for many generations now is that when the masses of people become frightened, harried, and beset by bloody chaos, they invariably turn to their leaders and plead, "Fix things do something now!" This frantic desire for security creates opportunities for the Illuminati. They work to invent chaos, to generate anger and frustration on the part of humans and thus, take advantage of peoples' desperate need for order.

And can you imagine anything more chaotic and destructive than to install an illegitimate usurper as the "head of state" who answers to no one but his puppet masters? The United States government will effectively cease to function on January 20th 2009 since every act the Trojan Horse usurper performs will be Constitutionally null and void.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Soetoro / Obama : The Trojan Horse sockpuppet of the NAU / NWO So by now you have learned that the man calling himself Obama is not now nor never has been an American Citizen, and was not elected but rather "selected" and installed by the NWO, and that clearly is a Trojan Horse planted by the globalists with no legal right to hold any US office, much less Cammander-in-Chief and Chief Executive, and you are wondering, Gee, why would they do that?
same link

colin powell said there would be a crisis in america on the 21st and 22nd of january, 2009 www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
reply to post by Mdv2

You can not believe that your queen is in it? HAHAHAHAHA. The queen, that old witch? Which family controlled most of the world for decades throught the british empire and enslaved nations? ARE YOU KIDDING?

The source of the NWO is britain and the royal family. If it was up to me, I would hang all of them.

The Rothschild took control of the british empire after the defeat of Napoleon at waterloo. From that point, they worked to build a new world order.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by Vitchilo]

Dude, READ. There are more queens than Elizabeth only. We've a lovely nice queen and yes, I am a royalist, you dirty old republican

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
This is par for the course you'll have sheople I mean people saying that a NWO Government will be a good thing.

Not realizing that this has been in the plans for well centuries really I mean why hide it now they just come right out and say it and dont care who hears it.

I liked it better when the boogey man was still hidden in the closet at least then people could deny it but now sheesh

[edit on 7-1-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Actually -it is nothing new.The church attempt to control all people fail,Hitler fail,Stalin fail and some other dictators, but with heavy price in loss of human life. Personal freedom can not be detain and diversity in opinion it is a "healthy factor" for intellectual development. If we accept the NWO then we will be going back to the "dark ages".

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Holy taken out of context batman!

How can he create something that has supposedly already been created???

Just because Kissinger said NEW WORLD ORDER does not mean it's part of the super powerful yet unknown entity that the tinhat crowd like to call the NWO

If that's the case, then Hulk Hogan MUST be the leader! and he'll be runnin' wild on you!

Brother!

Kissinger has been saying this for years.
It has been the same goup at the top
leading the world financial decisions for a very long time.
This isn't a theory... and it isn't innocent.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

True that, i would suspect that its to late to even turn it around. They are so open now because the economic crash IMO was the last page to be turned in getting America ready for the CHANGE they want but need to pass it off to the people.

They have brought it along to far to turn back now.

Kissinger IMO is a messenger for the NWO and dont be surprised if he gets some power position with Obamas Admin.

Obama Supporters right now are more than half of the country if you look at the vote counts from the election of course. Which means there are prob more than half that support him who didn't vote. This means he will pretty much be able to get any law passed he or they want with the peoples consent, congressional consent and when he appoints his own supreme court judges he will have the Judicial branch in his pocket as well. He already has the Executive Branch and Legislative Branch on his pocket. Pretty powerful person huh?

Believe me when I say the typical Obama supporter I have come into contact with would jump off the cliff if he told them to.

Obama will present the concept to the people as the only way to bring back prosperity and wealth to America. And they will eat it up and smile.

100% would follow him to the promised land no matter what it took to get there, all the while blind to what is going on around them......

A full scale revolt against the US government by we citizens who dont hold to their agenda would really play into their hands at this point. But, by Allowing Obama to be the leader that sells it to the people would mean more than enough sheeple would vote to pass a NEW WORLD ORDER law down the road.

Which is what it will take for America to do away with its present Constitution and Bill of Rights and usher in a NWO or NAU (which is more likely right now). The citizens will be asked to vote on something like this in the future.

IMO of course........

NEW WORLD ORDER or FREEDOM

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthMagnet

Those who are in the open can be treated as criminals, tried, convicted, and sent to labor camps, executed or whatever. I cannot speak for the rest of the world, but in the US, I would expect an underground resistance to appear. Such an underground would be able to infiltrate the "system," and bring it down from the inside. And the technology that a NWO would use can be used against them as well. Keeping a formerly free people down would be much more difficult than most people think.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

post by kettlebellysmith
Those who are in the open can be treated as criminals, tried, convicted, and sent to labor camps, executed or whatever. I cannot speak for the rest of the world, but in the US, I would expect an underground resistance to appear. Such an underground would be able to infiltrate the "system," and bring it down from the inside. And the technology that a NWO would use can be used against them as well. Keeping a formerly free people down would be much more difficult than most people think.

True it would be a fight to bring their lunch to, but I think Obama has asked for a Home land security force hasnt he? I would think a force as big and as powerful as our present military would even the battle field a bit. I work with military people everyday some High Ranking and, they are scared to death of Obama off the record, and what he might be able to pull off. Think about it.....If more than half our current troops are out of the country how difficult would it be to take over bases and cities with a loyal force and then defend the boarders?

Maybe im just paranoid, maybe Obama will be a good President and do the right things...... maybe he wont........

Duck N Cover.........................

[edit on 7-1-2009 by geemony]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
One can't help but wonder if globalist types just don't keep mentioning the words "new world order" just to mess with the tin foil hat crowd.

Part of me thinks you just got baited.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Interesting that we're starting to see it not only in the media and even movies, but also in videogames. Take a look at this video from the PS3 game called "Mirror's edge" which pretty much describes word for word how it will happen, and why (in this game's case) resistance was futile

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
i would just like to make a point...

people seem to say that too much power in 1 persons hands etc is bad.. but the only reason the current model has worked until now is because it really was an isolated situation, where countries did not openly communicate and trade. the market is now a global market, and are interconnected anyway.

what im trying to say is that the old model worked because the markets were isolated and independant decisions worked. now that we're a global community, the best way to manage that would be a global governing body, because the world's trade and politics has become overly complicated.

like the old saying, keep it simple stupid.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by faaip

i would just like to make a point...

people seem to say that too much power in 1 persons hands etc is bad..

forgetting the past only gets one doomed to repeat it.

now that we're a global community, the best way to manage that would be a global governing body, because the world's trade and politics has become overly complicated.

like the old saying, keep it simple stupid.

Wouldn't that be a great thing if humans wern't inherently power hungry, greedy, self serving, ego maniac carbon based life forms.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by geemony]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by geemony

To add to your point. I want to know who was the pr*ck that decided I needed to be a part of this "golabl community" in the first place. Did anyone ask the sovereign people of other nations? No of course not, it was only our power hungry leaders that made this decision so they could get more "bang for their buck" by trying to enslave all people under one umbrella. It's exactly because of this "global community" *SNIP* ideology that we have such a high unemployment rate. Why bother pay an american worker a good living wage, when I can pay a chinese person a lot less (for a sub par job I might add)

As the wise confucius once said "First you take care of your family before helping out the emperor" Or something along those lines. Basically what he was stating, was that first you should take care of your local problems (unemplyed americans) before you worry about the bigger/global problems (the NAFTA B.S. which was fed to us as "good")

P.S. I just wanted to add, that if the power hungry leaders had asked the people about this, and had told them point by point how it would have affected their economy (outsourcing for cheaper labor etc.) before voting this crap in, I'm sure many sovereigns would've told them exactly where they could shove their plan.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by Question]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1/7/2009 by Hal9000]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kettlebellysmith

I'd love to agree with you on your opinion, but let's not underestimate the power of technology and how they will use it. They will have the ability to control people mentally, whether through microchips (under the guise of anti-terror laws), or chemicals (whether in the water, spraying etc).

They will also have these new "non-lethal" weapons such as tasers and the crowd controlling devices which emit either sound frequencies or "microwaves" that are supposed to hurt one immensely without any "long term effect"...

Let's not kid ourselves here...they (world governments) are getting so close to be able to control any form of dissent, it just isn't funny. And, that is on a mass scale, not just a small gathering shall we call it.

What happened to our freedom

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

Take a look at the videos I posted here.

Not a one liner post thingy. I swear

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by geemony

maybe we should just create a rational computer system that makes unbias decisions for us - take the human part out of running our countries. i highly doubt a machine is going to want to cause war.

i dont know, sometimes i think maybe science fiction has already sorted it all out for us already.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join