It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kissinger: "Obama's 'task' is to help create a New World Order"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by faaip

Ugh no way! You mean just like those traffic cameras built by 3rd party companies that can't differentiate whether a person is doing a legal red turn or not, and issue you a ticket regardless? I know, not a good analogy, but all I'm saying is that I don't think computers will do a great job.

One thing I was taught in programming class in college is this... Computers will only do whatever you tell them to do. So even if it "seems" objective. It might actually not be the case. Not only will they be innately flawed in telling right from wrong, but because they are ultimately man-made machine, it runs the risk of running an "objective" process that might in fact only benefit its creators. Just like these traffic cameras in reality benefit the 3rd party companies that make them, and the arm chair officer that didn't actually witness said event (a legal turn on red) and is making a decision without really knowing or seeing the whole story.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by Question]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by logician magician

I agree with your assessment but I have to say that your reference to “Indians and Chiefs” is somewhat insulting, although I am certain you had no intentions of offending any Native Americans. The reality is that there still exists a great deal of ignorance with the way the Original Americans truly lived their lives and their familial society. There were not really any “Chiefs” as the focus was on the good of the whole and not necessarily the direction of one leader. When the white man came from the East they in fact wanted to have one leader to deal with hence the introduction of a “Chief”. I remember 20 years ago on a plane home to South Dakota after completing Marine Corps boot camp I was having a conversation with an Army private who found it interesting that I was Sioux (Derogatory French Word) Indian and asked me politely if we still lived in Tipi’s!!! Perhaps if he was a Marine he wouldn’t have been so ignorant!

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orwells Ghost

Originally posted by logician magician
We really need a centralized government much stronger than the UN that enforce decisions on a Global scale. Imagine if every state in the US had an Army that had the propensity to attack other states in disagreement or set up trade restrictions themselves! It would be chaos just like it is now on a world scale. With a federated government like the U.S, there is basically one chief (federal government) and 50 Indians.

Right now the world consists of "Too many chiefs, not enough Indians" There are about 172 sovereign chiefs with their own tribes doing whatever they wish. We need to restructure the tribes, join them into less and less tribes, and employ only a few chiefs to instruct our little Indians in civilized manners of living.

That is some scary stuff man. In fact, one of the few things that scares me more than the NWO is people who seem to think that it's a good idea. Are you hearing yourself? A stronger central government?! You've gotta be kidding me. Centralization of power has lead to more suffering in this world than any other institution in human history. We need to decentralize power, not further concentrate it into the hands of an elite oligarchy. Let me ask your this: What is it you value more, order or liberty?

Your thinking is too one sided. Do you also hate that all 50 states are under a centralized government, or that countless individual countries were born from various territories that centralized into republics, federations, and unitaries?

You must hate that the EU, and UN were created. Do you also hate that individual humans got together under small centralized governments called tribes? Do you hate that tribes centralized into nations, or that nations centralized into territories? You must be effing mad that those territories formed into countries!

Do you hate the continents too? I bet that you're really mad at the sun for being the center of the solar system!

We could decentralize to the point where every man is an island but if your not willing to go that far, then you are in fact FOR some form of centralization, are you not? You seem to be drawing an arbitrary line at a world government.

Is an isolated tribe or country who has a centralized leadership any different from an isolated world in scope?

All of the detrimental and beneficial things that humanity manifests is proportional the the degree of centralization. Agriculture, metal working, education systems, etc... are all products of a centralization. So are war, disease, and famine. It all balances out just like everything else.

So was the constitution. It created a centralized government. The constitution of the United States is a document describing the very thing you are speaking out against.

You really have to be either a fool or a paranoid kook to think that the a constitution for a world government won't be deliberated for years and have the input of every country that joins the union. As far as history is concerned, there is a great track record of committees, representatives, councils, etc... at every political level except for a few regimes that are quickly over run by the people or the rest of the free world.

As for order vs. liberty, If you value one over the other then you are an absolute naive idealist.
Liberty without order is fatal. It lends to anarchy. The same goes for order without liberty - it is very destructive and short lived.

History tells us very clearly that the NWO will be a balance of liberty and control - and that if it is not, it will suffer a swift death. History also shows us all of the civilizations that attempted to conquer the world, and why they failed.

I can see how the human in you, who only thinks on the small scales would find this all very scary and stressful. If you think in larger terms - terms of the direction of humanity as a whole, then it's not very scary at all. It's more exciting because it will be a huge step forward for us.

People like you, thinking in your little box, just want to halt the advancement and progress of humanity due to your fears. You all are like the soldier in battle, the fighter, the driver, the investor, the who hesitates to make their move when the time is right and then so suffers.

We can't hesitate with the NWO - and everyone on ATS can see that we are trying our best as humanity not to hesitate with this... because if we do, the consequences will be dire. It will either lead into another World War, all decentralized sovereign countries for themselves, and/or else it will all fall apart so bad that we won't get the chance for another 1000 years.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Question
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

Take a look at the videos I posted here.

Not a one liner post thingy. I swear

Yes, I have looked at them. I agree with the concept of fighting back. However, this is a GAME, and does NOT include realistic situations here. I may as well post clips of V for Vendetta here, and tell YOU to look at them! Does this solve anything or prove a point that you are trying to?

No. I am merely saying that there is technology that is current, and still in research, that Could possibly enslave the human race. We would not be able to resist, as it would virtually paralyze us.

Now, I am all against that, and would fight for my freedom (as I have done once before!!). Don't get me wrong, I am with you. We need to find a way to cripple this insanity of human enslavement, so that we can all live in freedom, and finally in peace.

That is what I long for! If you do, please contribute and let us discuss how this can be achieved.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Holy taken out of context batman!

Just because Kissinger said NEW WORLD ORDER does not mean it's part of the super powerful yet unknown entity that the tinhat crowd like to call the NWO

If that's the case, then Hulk Hogan MUST be the leader! and he'll be runnin' wild on you!

Talk about out of context, comparing Henry Kissinger's usage of New World Order with that of Hulk Hogans. Don't worry when the New World Order takes hold, you'll probably be still able to watch wrestling.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by Amelie]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I applaud your post for being well rationed and finely executed but you are failing to acknowledge historical timeline.
That the world heads for greater centrallization I do not dispute but it will not happen in our lifetimes.
The EU is but an infant on the earth, the US the most authority, China and India the most populous and Russia the most expansive. None of these current world entities will give up their current sovereignties willingly and collectively at some peace table. Their is no podium for one to come that could possibly unite them and there certainly is no authority for one to come under to force them to.
To believe in this possibility of a New World Order manifesting in todays world on a global scale that benefits all mankind is to believe apocalyptically that one of divine nature will appear.
The see the logical definition of a NWO as Kissinger refers to you have to realize that at the end of WWII one was already in place, the United Nations. Kissinger's reference is that the old is inadequate and it is time for a new United Nations type entity to reflect current world powers.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Well, Obama and the New World Order - what a surprise! (NOT).

I have posted warnings about Obama from the start - even got a few stars.

May the Lord help all of us.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TortoiseKweek

Originally posted by Question
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

Take a look at the videos I posted here.

Not a one liner post thingy. I swear

Yes, I have looked at them. I agree with the concept of fighting back. However, this is a GAME, and does NOT include realistic situations here. I may as well post clips of V for Vendetta here, and tell YOU to look at them! Does this solve anything or prove a point that you are trying to?

No. I am merely saying that there is technology that is current, and still in research, that Could possibly enslave the human race. We would not be able to resist, as it would virtually paralyze us.

Now, I am all against that, and would fight for my freedom (as I have done once before!!). Don't get me wrong, I am with you. We need to find a way to cripple this insanity of human enslavement, so that we can all live in freedom, and finally in peace.

That is what I long for! If you do, please contribute and let us discuss how this can be achieved.

Oh no no no, please don't misunderstand. While I do believe that yes, perhaps fighting covertly will be needed. That really wasn't the point of why I posted the videos. The reason I posted the videos was to bring attention to the fact that I'm starting to see more and more, that I'm seeing "warnings" not just in movies (V for Vendetta as you mentioned) but also video games, such as the one I posted, and what is striking about it, is how accurate they are (the big brother state presented in V and this video game)

P.S. I wouldn't be too critical of how unrealistic the game is btw heh
There are already many parkour runners out there in the world that move in a similar fashion as presented in this video (though the buildings they might jump off of aren't as high as the ones in the video)

[edit on 8-1-2009 by Question]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
In the december issue of TIME magazine 12/4/08 there is a very blatant article describing the "Obamas New World Order"!!!! the article is actually titled with this banner!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by maddogron
In the december issue of TIME magazine 12/4/08 there is a very blatant article describing the "Obamas New World Order"!!!! the article is actually titled with this banner!!!

You're absolutely right!

I believe though that Time magazine has been one of the oldest players in this game.

For those who haven't seen the article titled Obama's New World Order here it is.

www.time.com...

[edit on 8-1-2009 by Conluceo]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
It will all start with the North American Union. Obamas economic team has all been pro-globalization.

Watch report

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
New World Order is not what we think it stands for.

Most ordinary non conspiratorial folk associate it with peace and love, -unity. But it is just code for secret genocide, secret slavery. Everything Hitler did but secret.

Under the veil of fear of a military and police force brainwashed by their own misplaced patriotic [FEELINGS] and moving fast without full reason they became..well.. apologists and gave up.

Now since the public has not heard the calls of the modern Paul Reveres. America is being disassembled like the rest of the world, in fact it is the keystone in my view to dismantling the world.

Now I hate war. I hate division. I hatet non-civilised behavior, not in a snob way, but more intellectual honest and emotionaly balanced way. Or at least fight the demons back, knowing others are there suffering the same but then the question, why choose to suffer. Stagnation is poverty. Money is slavery. Creation is freedom. Earth is sustanance and sanctuary. My point is we as a race, should ditch this elitism complex brought on by a germ called cash. No one, whether your the most crazy dellsuional recluse, is not better or worse than the other, the baby is the same as the retired.

man and woman are spiritually very similar, any drama is generally contrived by idiocy.

Earths modern problem is not global warming, is not war, it is a deficit of spiritual expansion. We as a race are forcing an implosion, and in the bible I read, ol satan likes to take things back a bit. Things..evil things, smirking faces of power..are lining up to attempt the biggest colluded crime of all time, subverting sovereign power to create an oppressive classist ignorant upperclass who spit on those who have less. Ignorant because they themselves are directly inducing the poverty, in order to stay..classist pigs.

classism is dead
racism is a shame
ignorance is failure
grow up opinionated peoples of the earth who know nothing at all, but pretend to for status.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue Flowers

I believe that's spoken from the heart

The only thing is the people that are maneuvering all this don't want that. They are misguided individuals in terms of being more positive oriented goal seekers. But who is misguiding them? that i would imagine is the real question.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Why now? We've gotten along fine so far having plenty of chiefs and not enough indians.

Yknow what I see happening under that system? A system where an elected "chief" decides not to take the action the people want? I see less wars between countries and more civil disobedience, more people being made miserable under a different method.

If you just look at the problems the construction of the EU is creating in it's member states you will see the problems of a world government. And these are not just teething problems, they are integral to the system.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by logician magician
Obama will be a great driving force to usher in the "New World Order." He's definitely a forward thinker. I remember him saying how he was surprised at how little debate goes on in Washington, which is probably why he chose such a diverse cabinet so as to foster the dialectic method:

Right now the world consists of "Too many chiefs, not enough Indians" There are about 172 sovereign chiefs with their own tribes doing whatever they wish. We need to restructure the tribes, join them into less and less tribes, and employ only a few chiefs to instruct our little Indians in civilized manners of living.

I guess asking if you are for the NWO is a forgone conclusion...

Say hello to the guys from Ohio for me !

Ohio Unorganized militia says 2nd civil war is near in front of US senate

Alot of ppl forget 3% of the country did the revolution back in the day.

I want no part of it, but I will let you know what is coming,
though I suspect you relish the thought.

I will be bugging out for the low rolling hills in my state where
there are not many roads.

Good Luck to you all !

[edit on 8-1-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kettlebellysmith
reply to post by TruthMagnet

Those who are in the open can be treated as criminals, tried, convicted, and sent to labor camps, executed or whatever. I cannot speak for the rest of the world, but in the US, I would expect an underground resistance to appear. Such an underground would be able to infiltrate the "system," and bring it down from the inside. And the technology that a NWO would use can be used against them as well. Keeping a formerly free people down would be much more difficult than most people think.

kettlebellysmith,

I respectfully disagree - I have been interviewing / teaching people within my community for some time now and I am of Yeat's famous opinion:

"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold...

...The best lack all conviction, while the worst are full of passionate intensity."

Just like the "videogame" videos TheQuestion posted - the majority of the people of this world have no stomach for the change that is needed to free themselves from their artificially manipulated fate.

There are those, like yourself and myself, who will never, ever, ever, give up the fight - we know what it means to be a Human being and we will never sell out our birthright!

However - for us few, us happy few, we will need an edge to overturn the historical corruption that has brought us to where we are today.

Whether this is reverse engineered UFO tech, anti-matter, or some yet unkown paradigm changing technology - it is not clear - but if we remain vigiliant we may just get the opportunity we need to help reform our species.

Until then we will work within the confines of the control grid they have created, using non-violent protest, education, and our ingenuity to stay one step ahead of their ever tightening grip - no matter how stacked the deck is against us.

But - as for the people we seek to ultimately liberate - we cannot count on their assistance - even to save themselves from a terrible fate.

"In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a Patriot."

- M. Twain

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Forward thinker?

He's a bought, trained, conditioned, brainwashed, brain dead, intellectually lobotomized, morally neutered

globalist stool pigeon

dancing on his strings for the smug puppet masters.

Will be interesting to see what list of traitorous, treasonous dances they have him do for their greed, power mongering and satanic selfishness.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I don't think Obama is antichrist, but I certainly feel he will play a huge role in paving the way for antichrist.

Folks, like it or not, what you are seeing is Biblical Prophecy. If you are feeling bored, try debunking Biblical Prophecy for awhile. I won't hold my breath.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I think you are misunderstanding, New world order has nothing to do with the antichrist or the bible.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Waldy

What do you believe it is, then? If you don't mind me asking.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join