It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

January 21, or 22 crisis

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by unruly1
Denials! Lets get this straight. How often do we get a warning from 2 VIP's that specifically seem to know about something and are not telling us the whole story?

I only watched a tape of one and it was not a statement of fact. It was just a heads up that Obama might be tested somehow. Not the same thing at all.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I'm sory I'M new to ATS so I haven't got up to speed on the functions to quote and show other articles while posting. However I did watch a you tube video having a person in Presiedent Obahma's cabinet I think? Said we were in trouble and looking at a Critical Collapse of some sort around the Jan 20th or 21st.
How come there aren't more journalists or better coverage to help explain these statements?
Did I miss this?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
A have spoken with someone who is a 32nd degree mason of the key and they have told me more than likely a nuclear warhead will be detinated in the ionisphere as a emp causing power outage. emp means,electro magnetic pulse. it will criple any electic running things we may have bringing in a new world war.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by slicobacon

i wanted to reply to your post on the earthquakes in yellow stone. The grounds there are actually the place of what is known as a super volcano. There are several around the world which are being researched right now. I believe we are on the verge of a shift in climate. not warming but a shift. Actions must be taken now if it is not already too late.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
well.... one day down (the 21st) one to go.. (tomorrow the 22nd)

wonder what's going to happen? if anything? hmmm....

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Hummm...

Again the date comes and passes without anything happen. Knew people were reading into too much.

Funny how the thread goes quiet and everyone just “disappears”...... well at least until the next usles prediction date.

Mikey

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikey84

yes i agree with you (as i am a mikey also) all i have to say is that this was like a minor preview of what will happen on ATS the day after 2012. In summation

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join