It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

January 21, or 22 crisis

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Well it will be OBamas first few days as President and it will be rocky

Overall if he doesnt make a run at taken peoples guns all is good, hopefully the Clinton Teams that are back in keep his inexperience from being to noticeable!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MrVertigo

Maybe you're familiar with the "collective unconsciousness". Carl Jung described this phenomenon in his works.

Basically, there is no such thing as "government leaks" that aren't planned. An example would be the UFO incident in Roswell. The government tested the waters by announcing a UFO had crashed in New Mexico. Then they announced it was the infamous "weather balloon".

What this did was prepare the "collective mind" that there are UFOs or aliens beyond what we know, without causing widespread panic. There have been other "leaks" or releases meant to do the same. Prepare society, it lessens the shock of a spectacular event.

Joe Biden announcing that 'the world will test Obama in the first 6 months" is no accident. They DO know something. Why on earth would respected politicians such as Biden or Colin Powell put their reputation at stake or causing what little panic that has arisen. Now when something does happen, we'll sigh and say, "yeah we knew it was coming".

Now it begs the question, WHY? IF Obama was the "world's candidate" why "test" him? Why further aggravate the situation that seems to be dying down? Unless something else is planned, and an unprecedented event will take place.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Bin Laden's message today is clearly designed to escalate the hostilities in the Middle East and will create a ripple effect that will involve the West. If he's as expert at manipulating the media as our leaders, he's sure to release another message nearer to Obama becoming President. It'll be designed to inflame and provoke, Obama will have his conscience tested by the Hawks and Doves in his new Administration. Sounds familiar? Anything might happen...

The way the world is at this time? A crisis is almost guaranteed on those days like any others. Hopefully, Obama won't be as trigger happy as W Bush.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky
The message damns us if we do or don't; saying we're defeated of we back off or doomed financially if we stay. Cool heads are going to need to prevail.

In any case I took off from work the week of the 20th. I want to be with my family just in case.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Any updated information on this? Its next week...

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
It's my opinion that Obama plans to right all the wrongs in the wrold that he can get his hands on. This would not be good for certian parties both in Washington but also in Isreal not to mention all over the rest of the world. Another Middle East conflicy will be used to discourage him, but I think it will make him all that more dedicated to bringing peace to the region.

He said this at his inauguration; "Those who wish to destroy us will be defeated". I don't think he was talking about Al Queda.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by resistor
If you’ll notice, the interviewer suggests the date Jan 21st in the question to Colin Powell. It’s at about 2:45 in.

www.youtube.com...

I don’t think that Powell was making a prediction of a particular date here. I think that he was responding to a question that had a date attached and repeated that date. Powell isn’t playing prophet when he predicts a crises, that there will be a crises is a forgone conclusion. And I don’t think he’s setting a date. He was just repeating back the question in the answer.

I looked a little closer at the transcript found here:
www.msnbc.msn.com...

The best interpretation seems to be that Powell thinks there will be a crisis by January 22 at the latest. It was to happen sometime between the Meet the Press interview date and January 22. The crisis could easily come say, January 16.

This interpretation makes more sense.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BSndsMPBlk47

Cool, a transcript.
Doesn’t seem to say anything different than what I heard though.

I guess people hear what they want in these things. I hear Powell repeating part of the question back in the answer. If you hear him setting a date, that’s you.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
So, you all have some ideas right now. But what about dropping the Greenback to reduce government debts?? Wouldn't it make sense for the american leaders, which are themselves leaded by the banks to push a reset button which will not be destructive to the existing and of course defective "economic" infrastructure?

It's easy to take away common peoples' money and houses, but the richest of the rich would not drop their power just because of a dumb financial bubble.

All people or insitiutions which are currently in power will likely not be happy to lose it. It's just that simple in the view of the economic leaders: DO NOT LOSE POWER AND NOT TOO MUCH WEALTH.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Predictions for the January 21-22 crisis

So what are your opinions on the supposed engineered crisis that so many talked about (Biden, Powells, ect..) Some people talked about economic, others geopolitical.. what's your feeling?

We know that as soon as Obama is in, he'll push for the economic stimulus plan. Israel is in war. Muslims countries are angry. The economy is in another october crisis. Pakistan and India are still angry at each other with Pakistan having troops at the border. Georgia have troops on the border of South Ossetia. We now hear about Ben Laden when we've not seen him since May and Bush warning about a new 9/11.

So what will it be? (the percentages are my estimations of it happening next week)

A bank holiday? (10%)
A terrorist attack? (10%)
Another terrorist attack in India, blaming Pakistan and going even closer to nuclear war? (10%)
Israel being attacked by Hezbollah? (5%)
Israel going in Lebanon? (15%)
Israel bombing Iran? (5%)
Georgia trying to take back South Ossetia/Abkhazia? (10%)
Some devastating information comes out about a major industry forcing the stock market to close and crashing the US dollar like in Iceland? (3%)
Obama killed and replaced by Joe Biden? (1%)
Major drop in the stock market.. under 7000? (12%)

Nothing at all? (75%)

So what's your predictions? We'll soon see, next week might be interesting.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

A bank holiday? (10%)
A terrorist attack? (10%)
Another terrorist attack in India, blaming Pakistan and going even closer to nuclear war? (10%)
Israel being attacked by Hezbollah? (5%)
Israel going in Lebanon? (15%)
Israel bombing Iran? (5%)
Georgia trying to take back South Ossetia/Abkhazia? (10%)
Some devastating information comes out about a major industry forcing the stock market to close and crashing the US dollar like in Iceland? (3%)
Obama killed and replaced by Joe Biden? (1%)
Major drop in the stock market.. under 7000? (12%)

Nothing at all? (75%)

10% +10% + 10% + 5% + 15% + 5% + 10% + 3% + 1% + 12% = 81% not 25%,
which is what the remainder of 100% would be if 75% was accounted for by nothing at all!

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by afaik

This have no importance... I should have used 1 chance in 10 instead of %.... I was only throwing possibilities out there... i know it's doesn't make 100% in total.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I know,
Sorry, I couldn't help myself

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
with a Military Force of 40,000 soldiers larger than whats in Afganistan at the event in DC this Tuesday plus Sercret Service, Police, etc. Its really gonna be hard for anyone to do anything.

One of the most alarming things is that they have spent around 150 million on this things already.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by statickitt3n
To be honest, for me it was a toss up between the war or Yellowstone as being the crisis that was being spoken of. I have been paying close attention to the activity at Yellowstone, and it really concerns me.

How hard would it be to detonate something big under Yellowstone to induce it?

Don't you doubt them, they'll do it if they can...

Martial law from a "natural disaster" would have far less resistance. And this one would affect the entire US...

[edit on 7/1/09 by NuclearPaul]

Or using HAARP ..it has definately been active over the lasr days.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Denials! Lets get this straight. How often do we get a warning from 2 VIP's that specifically seem to know about something and are not telling us the whole story?

Does this not worry you? these 2 men are not prophets, they are in the know and what they know is of great interest to me.

Lets just see.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Has it occured to anyone that these men in the "know" were told of something....then made it public as to let the people planning it know they had their bases covered?

Then again what better a place than a crowd of about a million to start a war????

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Could do something with the banks failing in the UK right now. It could have a huge effect on our stock market tomorrow.

Im not sure, just a guess.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I would not call it psycic I would rather say pre calulated. The events to come has been planned by our government just as 9\11 was this picture is much bigger than most blind eyes see. We are facing the last days so enjoy life as you know it now because it wont be this way for

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by statickitt3n
Could the crisis Colin Powell, Biden, and other world leaders spoke of be the crisis between Israel and Palestine? Is there a possibility that the United States could enter this war? He said that the crisis would be the 21 or 22 of January, this is the only thing that I can think of that would make sense.

Did they actually say that or did they say it because they thought it was possible our detractors would test him some how. I don't think it was a statement of fact at all. People have twisted it into that. It makes sense that he may be tested by others with bad motives.

I would not be surprised if a Terrorist or Insurgent group did something to draw attention during the Inauguration. I think that is the sort of thing they meant.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join