It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

January 21, or 22 crisis

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
It is very likely that Powell doesn't really know as much as he claims to know. He may be making an educated guess based on the view that January 21 and 22 are the days where the danger of a crisis happening is at its maxium. If he is wrong, no one will remember in two weeks. So he has nothing to lose if he is wrong and everything to gain if he is right.

January 21 and 22 are important for psychological reasons. Politics, international relations, and other complex topics are so confusing due to the amount of information, disinformation, gaps in information, and the difficulty of distinguishing between information and disinformation that there is a lot of uncertainty and many possible scenarios. No matter what happens on January 21 or 22 you can be sure that there will be more uncertainty and more possible interpretations than if the same event occurs say, January 19th or February 5th. Even issues that remain the same may pack a more powerful punch.

Let us take one example. Suppose that Israel bombs Iran. There may well be particular reasons why Iran may choose to instigate an attack specifically on the 21st or 22nd, but for the sake of simplicity, lets ignore that.

Why might Israel want to strike Iran at that time? Well here is just one scenario:

Perhaps Obama was a deep undercover CIA agent. Perhaps the CIA and Mossad really don't get along, except when they feel they have to. Perhaps Israel wants to punish the American government by instigating Iran to attack Israeli and American ships with missiles when America is most vulnerable.

Perhaps at about the same time revelations are posted on the net about Obama that supports the above viewpoint either directly or indirectly by being consistent with the above. Perhaps the information is fabricated for reasons pointed out below.

Now what are people to think? What are lefties and isolationist populists and libertarians to think? Do you assume that there is not only a overt war against Iran but a covert one against Israel and support the President? Do you assume instead that you are being fed misinformation and that Israel is giving Obama an eight-year honeymoon for a present and trying to con you at the same time?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I say, if these possibilities are true, and our government is capable of such sadistic destruction, this is by far, the most horrible movie plot any writer could conjure up and its unfolding right before our eyes and we are about to become a true Prison Planet, much like Planet of the Apes.
Even they had liberties...maybe not a good analogy, but you get the message.

If Yellowstone blows on these days it has to be the government detonating something there...how terribly evil...and macabre.

Another possibility would be on that/those days something will appear in the sky?????? Project Blue Beam? No matter what it is, it is a horrific act and it shows theres no compassion or mercy and in that case we are all better off dead, i'm afraid.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
This is the first I have heard of this. Would you be so kind as to give me a link or tell me how you got this info. Thanks

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I am starting to really think that this crisis will be the conflict going on between Israel and Palestine right now. I think that it will turn into another world war. Think about it... if Iran gets involved in this conflict, which I'm pretty sure will happen, it gives the United States an excuse to get involved and attack Iran like they have wanted to do in the past. If we attack Iran, Russia will have Iran's back. It will turn into a worldwide disaster.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Could they use "HARP" to trigger something at Yellowstone. I've heard some discussion about on this possibly being the cause of quakes in China.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
We are < 1.5 weeks away from a new president. Iran could try to break the blockade to Gaza and Israel could sink the ship. Iran retaliates by sendingmissiles into Israel and it escalates from there. We send a peacekeeping ship into the med to facilitate the peace and it gets attacked (could even be by Israel like before and this time blamed on Iran) and then we are involed. Accident or planned??

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by lel1111

Originally posted by Curious_Agnostic
I don't recall Powell saying the exact date, . . .
[edit on 1/6/2009 by Curious_Agnostic]

Here's a link to a short version of the video. It seems he said "there's going to be a crisis come along on the 21st or 22nd of January that we don't even know about right now." That just doesn't make sense. Please take a listen:

www.youtube.com...

It might be something along these lines.

Ohio unorganized militia warns senate of 2nd civil war

I sure hope not, and I plan on bugging out if it goes full tilt.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Heres a pretty cool crisis scenario. 20 ET species chime in when all hell begins to break out and everyone of your bombs and electronics are neutralized in the blink of an eye.

Now what? A fist fight?

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
The politicians are probably too low level to know if there's going to be a stagged attack. They have public voice power, if they know what was going on they would have too much power, and it would be a risk. The Ill control secrect societies, which probably are all mixed in with way above top secret militart intel, and they probably have CIA and others ID's.

Financial reports are coming out about this time, the 4th quarter of 08 was the worst. I'd be interested in knowing espeshaly when the Gov, and Cali's bugets come out. This would give reason for the spacific dates. Also other countries around the world have reports coming out. Ukrain may not be able to pay Russia for the gas, and other countries around there, causing an energy, and maybe military crisis. Just my 2 cents

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The coming crisis spoken of here is a financial crisis. It will come by way of failed trust in our financial infrastructure. I will be initiated by an aweful event on the 20th. Stock holders will take part in a sell off that will instill the fear of all fears in the market causing a crash that is unrecoverable. Obama will respond to this crash with Marshal Law in the United States. This is a planned event.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by zetamafia911
Iran is what is keeping me up at night. They are just itching to do something colossally foolish.

I read this and thought that it seems entirely applicable to the USA as well. In recent years it seems as though we've been going out of our way to stir stuff up.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MrVertigo

its the 20th 21st 22nd are after he gets in

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by statickitt3n
I am starting to really think that this crisis will be the conflict going on between Israel and Palestine right now. I think that it will turn into another world war. Think about it... if Iran gets involved in this conflict, which I'm pretty sure will happen, it gives the United States an excuse to get involved and attack Iran like they have wanted to do in the past. If we attack Iran, Russia will have Iran's back. It will turn into a worldwide disaster.

This seems to be the most likly esp when over the past 2 months theirs been a huge gathering of US/UK warships of the coast of iran plus those of other nations, isnt it the biggest armada of warships since ww2 or something like that? And dont they say that a war is a great moneyspinner?

[edit on 12-1-2009 by cropmuncher]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by statickitt3n

I didn't want to start another thread, but this is along the same lines.

Bush gave his final speech, and he stated that Obama will feel the importance of the presidency as early as inauguration, or as he steps into the oval office.

Going on the recent signals from other departments about an event that will "challenge" Obama, are we taking this as another affirmation that something deliberate is being planned?

Surely Obama already knows the importance of his job, he's been having briefings for how long now on national security? If he doesn't already feel the importance of being president, what on Earth will make him?

I may be wrong, but as soon as I heard Bush mention Obama "feeling the importance of being president immediately" I immediately remembered several other prominent figures stating something will challenge him on his inauguration.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_MislTech
Ohio unorganized militia warns senate of 2nd civil war
I sure hope not, and I plan on bugging out if it goes full tilt.

Why would this be? The video in question is almost 14 years old!

On topic:
I honestly would be surprised if anything happens at all.

edit: typo

[edit on 1/12/2009 by justme2]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
If you’ll notice, the interviewer suggests the date Jan 21st in the question to Colin Powell. It’s at about 2:45 in.

www.youtube.com...

I don’t think that Powell was making a prediction of a particular date here. I think that he was responding to a question that had a date attached and repeated that date. Powell isn’t playing prophet when he predicts a crises, that there will be a crises is a forgone conclusion. And I don’t think he’s setting a date. He was just repeating back the question in the answer.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
The web bots are saying January 26th will be a follow up of what started with the banking crisis on October 3rd.

I googled January 26, 2009 and discovered there is an eclipse that happens that day.

Coincidence?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by statickitt3n

Thsi cisis refers to the Federal Reserve which the US has planned for a conspiracy. Check the owner of JP Morgan, who is one of the share holders of Federal Reserve.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

How hard would it be to detonate something big under Yellowstone to induce it?

[edit on 7/1/09 by NuclearPaul]

I don't think the "underneath" of Yellowstone is accessible.
Man cannot create the big one by lighting it's wick so to speak. The forces responsible for the occasional super volcano eruption at Yellowstone are far greater than anything man can imagine.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by Wormwood Squirm]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I think it could be one of the following....

- Assassination Obama
- Obama/Bush Scenario turns real like 911, 77, etc
- bombing Montreal (subway?) U.S. would move in to help(new treaty)
- nuclear in Israel or U.S.

I hope not for all of our sakes...

"there's going to be a crisis come along on the 21st or 22nd of January that we don't even know about right now."

This type of statement is used in NLP. It is used to embed the thought that the government doesn't have knowledge of these events and you will link that to the crisis on the 21st or 22nd. Causal linking I believe??? I will check and update if I can... but that's what he's doing... they do alot of that... wave the arm and say forget everything...

The commercial here is an excellent example of how this works... The lady spouts off all the garbage that has been proven false in the past and then the other changes the subject so you associate the bad qualities of the HighFructoseCornSyrup they just stated as good and replace them into the good quality set that you had in your knowledge base.

That's why people shouldn't watch TV... the internet is bad enough...

Rgds
Thank Pam...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join