It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy, Ignoring our border situation!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I have asked in the past on certain posts for people to take some time to read the posting in the local newspapers and web outlets of our South Western border states. The reason for that is, our MSM is stone walling the rest of the country as to the real damage and crime eminating from our lack of help our Border Patrol and local law enforcement gets. These links are just posted in the last week of December this year.

www.douglasdispatch.com...

www.azfamily.com...

www.douglasdispatch.com...

www.krgv.com...

www.krgv.com...

www.krgv.com...

hosted.ap.org...=DEFAULTwww.elpasotimes.com...

www.elpasotimes.com...

www.elpasotimes.com...

www.elpasotimes.com...

www.elpasotimes.com...

www.kvoa.com...

www.tucsoncitizen.com...

www.ktar.com...

These things all hapened in one week. They all have to do with drug smuggling, illegals being mistreated, Shootings, stabbings, cartel activities. All on our border and there where many more. I just got tired of linking them here. Another 25-30 links could have been put here to show all of you just how bad it is and it will get worse!!
Zindo

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
In the comming weeks I will keep adding to this list to try to educate and motivate to start the ball rolling for 'CHANGE' in our policy!! I do hope I don't bore anyone with this serious problem!!

Zindo

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

Thanks for the research and the posting!!!

I can't understand why this is a topic that no one wants to address. This is a massive problem with no end in site if we maintain the status quo. This is a scary crowd were dealing with. The cartels have resorted to beheading people to get their point across in Juarez.

Those thugs who successfully breech the border to stay often end up in large widespread gangs like MS13. They make the crips and bloods look like boy scouts.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The powers that be, allow this to happen for many reasons. Further Divison of our ranks first most.
The cartels are taking orders from top bosses, who get their orders from the powers that be. You see these drugs, and crimes are all part of the fear being created by these folks.
You can lessen the value of land, and at one point, those who created the problem can swoop down like the HERO, clean it up and buy up all that cheap property!
THis whole mess has been created by the folks who will suddenly "save us" from these issues.
Problem, action, solution! We are in the action stage now.
And more and more people are standing up and saying..
What are you going to do about it.. VIA the governements.

The governments will offer the solution, to the very messed they created.
And the governments sertinly allow this happen.. So why?

Its simple.. They want to create fear, lower value of lands, and in the end turn around and take more freedoms away from the very people who are screaming.. Please fix this!

Then those who fix it are the heros! No one would ever consider they are the ones who caused the mess in the first place..

Its an old trick being used agin on a new generation who has not done their homework..

Thanks for the thread Zindo!! Good research.. I hope my post helps you connect the dots a little better

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Personally, it is our lack of boarder security that makes me think that 9/11 and the threat of terrorism is all just a sham. I mean, if we were really that threatened wouldn't our first response be to fully secure our boarders?

Oh wait, I forgot, we are fighting them over there so that we don't have to fight them here.

Anyone who voted for the Bush administration should be ashamed and should leave the voting to people who actually have a clue.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Author Roy Beck explains why mass immigration is not an effective solution.

www.numbersusa.com...

This is where you register to send free faxes. You don't need a fax machine; just select one of the introductory faxes below to read the text of a fax. If you agree with it, fill out your registration information and click the "Send This Fax" Button; it will be sent over the internet through our computers which will then send the fax over phone lines to the fax machine of the intended recipient.

www.numbersusa.com...

1.$11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year by state governments.
/zob77

2.$2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.
http ://www.cis.org/articles/2004/f iscalexec.html

3.$2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens.
www.cis.org...

4.$12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English!
transcripts.cnn.com...

5.$17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.
transcripts.cnn.com...

6.$3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens.
transcripts.cnn.com...

7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.
transcripts.cnn.com...

8.$90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare & social services by the American taxpayers. premium.cnn.com...

9.$200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens. transcripts.cnn.com...

10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's 2.5 times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US
transcripts.cnn.com...

11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from
Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, coc aine, meth, heroin and marijuana, crossed into the U. S from the Southern border.
Homeland Security Report: /t9sht

12. The National Policy Institute, "estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of
between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period."
www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org...

13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin.
www.rense.com... ;

14. "The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States."
www.drdsk.com... tml

Total cost is a whopping $ 338.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR. Are we THAT stupid?

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Dear Friends,

I want to call your attention to a statewide initiative in California that may change the debate on the automatic citizenship that is wrongly bestowed upon children born to illegal aliens and foreign visitors in the United States. The initiative -- The California Taxpayer Protection Act -- is being planned for the June 2010 California ballot. This may seem like a distant point on the horizon, but it's really not when you consider the herculean efforts necessary to secure a spot on the ballot in the state. Supporters are being sought from across the nation for this important initiative.

Initiative Background

The initiative is sponsored by Taxpayer Revolution and authored by Ted Hilton, a scholar of Constitutional Law and expert on the 14th Amendment's original intent. The measure has three major provisions that would:

• Create a second type of California birth certificate for children born to illegal aliens and others who are not permanent residents. The current certificate would be limited to children with at least one parent who submits an affidavit stating that he or she is a citizen or a permanent legal resident (Social Security Number verified);

• Restrict illegal alien parents from applying for child-only CalWORKS benefits (TANF) for their U.S. born child by requiring lawful presence of all applicants; and

• Limit public benefits by requiring a signed affidavit under penalty of perjury that one is a citizen or qualified alien, and using the Systematic Alien Verification for Entitlements (SAVE) Program to verify legal residency.

Birth mothers who are not citizens or legal residents would be required to: apply for a birth certificate in person; provide complete identity including means of support; submit three passport type photographs; and be fingerprinted. All of this information would be provided to Immigration and Customs Enforcement. Such mothers also would pay an additional $75 fee.

Qualifying the Initiative

To qualify for the ballot, the initiative requires 433,971 signatures. Since a cushion is needed for security, the proponents are seeking a total of 550,000. The last month to begin signature gathering, which must occur over a five-month period, is June 2009. However, experts believe that the best five-month period for gathering signatures is February through June.

Reasons to Support

NumbersUSA has long supported ending the automatic granting of U.S. citizenship to children born here to illegal aliens, finally righting a misguided and unintended interpretation of the Fourteenth Amendment. Prior to the introduction of this initiative, we have promoted passage of bills in Congress to this end. Those bills have not been successful and are not likely to see action in the 111th Congress. As such, we need to consider an alternative means for moving forward.

Passing an initiative in California requiring the issuance of two types of birth certificates will ignite the national debate needed as a precursor to ending automatic citizenship. Success in California will set the stage for other states to follow and likely prompt litigation that could give the U.S. Supreme Court an opportunity to rule. The high court has never decided a citizenship case for children of temporary residents or those here illegally. We are confident such a case would finally end this misbegotten policy.

The initiative has already been endorsed by Representatives Brian Bilbray (R-Calif.; Congressional Immigration Reform Caucus Chair) and Dana Rohrabacher (R-Calif.), Ward Connerly (proponent of English language and other initiatives), Peter Nunez (former Assistant Secretary of the U.S. Treasury), the California American Legion, and others.

How You Can Help

The proponents at Taxpayer Revolution are seeking assistance. Click here to visit the initiative's web site and look for ways you might help. To submit your contact information, please click here.

I hope you find all this information helpful.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

hey bud the first six links arent working anymore. same with the very last one.

thanks for posting this, you see a few blips in the news but never see all these stories. i followed a link that said 1600 people died this year in that area in drug wars between cartels.

reminds me of a documentary i saw a few weeks ago.
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 2-1-2009 by turbokid]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I am someone who is generally in favor of open borders. But given the way things are run and turning into socialization it's a nightmare and a death sentence to keep open borders. Like that other person said, it's things like this that make me thing the other stuff is a sham as well.

As long as we are under socialized programs, immigrants will be the scapegoat for the problems. I do not believe there is anything wrong with immigrants, but as they start in on the system, then it strains the economy even more than it already is. It will put further need on the system, which will cause the system to increase and increase etc, until we get somekind of lame communistic medical deal.

Take away the programs, and then the only incentive for coming here is to actually get work. And I have no problems with that. Then they aren't a scapegoat in all this. With all these programs, I think it's silly what they are doing and giving these people. Of course they are going to come here, why wouldn't they.

So, if you gotta have all these programs, then open borders is silly. If you don't have all these programs, open borders is fine. Personally, I just think politicians see votes and people who will believe their lame promises.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by turbokid

Damn, Tv staions do that, they purg the system after a week odr so, They worked this morning. Thanks for the heads up. I'll keep digging and keep posting. Wecan't ignore this!

Zindo

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
More Drug major drug seizures! and other problems with our border:

www.rightsidenews.com... ml

www.elpasotimes.com...

Major drug cartel news:

www.denverpost.com...

Zindo

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Some more on the gang arrests:

www.americanchronicle.com...

And a story about the Mexican police chiefs head found in an icebox:

www.telegraph.co.uk...[/u rl]

[url=http://]http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/mexico/20050125-0500-religion-mexico-muslims.html
Zindo

[edit on 1/27/2009 by ZindoDoone]

[edit on 1/27/2009 by ZindoDoone]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by BluegrassRevolutionary
[

Personally, it is our lack of boarder security that makes me think that 9/11 and the threat of terrorism is all just a sham. I mean, if we were really that threatened wouldn't our first response be to fully secure our boarders?

Absolutely it's all a sham. Our congresstraitors support the war on terror because the war profiteers pay them to. And they support open borders because the illegal alien profiteers pay them to

No one in congress cares about america. They are all in the business of selling their vote.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia

I I do not believe there is anything wrong with immigrants, but as they start in on the system, then it strains the economy even more than it already is.

You just contradicted yourself.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

top topics

join