It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible End Time is Islam

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by VinceP1974

Also, Islam's god , Allah, is really the crescent moon god of war.

That's just silly. You obviously don't know much about Islam simply by this comment.

Allah means GOD. It's what god means in arabic lol.

Islam worships ONE god, creator of all things, creator of the worlds, moons etc. How can God be a moon god? lol

You do know that Arab christians also use the word Allah, because it means god.

No matter where the word originally came from, anyone who has read the quran would know that in the quran Allah simply means god. It's just a word, a way we humans try to communicate things by using a word.

We don't know of any name for god/allah. So we use words to describe, God/Allah. It's not a name it's a word.

"Allah (Arabic: الله, '', ) is the standard Arabic word for "God". While the term is best known in the West for its use by Muslims as a reference to God, it is used by Arabic-speakers of all Abrahamic faiths, including Christians and Jews, in reference to "God". ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allah"

[edit on 1-1-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
That just proves you guys are going on.....and on.....like paranoid Nazism followers. The Muslims are told they will fight the Anti-Christ and the Imam person will lead them.......
Chopping off heads is a proof they are Anti-Christ followers is silly. America gives/gave the lethal injection are they Dr.Jykll followers, they give the electric chair so are they Frankenstein followers! "That is evidence" lol What a joke!

These are all personal interpretations of the Bible. You would have been burnt on the stake for this years ago "Satan followers"? or even had your head chopped!

There is no evidence of most of the allegations against anyone, seems to me you guys have had a HIGH doseage of media.......controlled by who? Are your ideas yours? Are your thoughts yours?

Europe is at the mercy of young muslims........hahahahahahaha roflma you sound like newspaper articles against the Jews from 1918 rofl

Check what I found on my search of YouTube, I was shock with the facts when I thought about it.......thats it no more from me.....I like prondering and thinking.........

CONVERT TO ISLAM OR DIE!!!
uk.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
This is a great post and have come to many of the same conclusions that many of you have.

One big family feud to kill us all....sounds about right to me!

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
i just wanted to point out that you are wrong on a few points.

The meaning of the Mahdi is the Guided One. He is not the anti-christ. He is the savior of the Shia sect of Islam. (Sunnis don't beleive this)
He is the final imam who will come before the day of resurrection.

The djal (however you spell it) is the anti-christ.

Also Jesus was not a false prophet in Islam, (i'm not sure if you were implying this), he was simply seen as a prophet and not the son of God.

And as Phoenix pointed out, Allah simply means "The God", as in The One God

[edit on 1-1-2009 by geek101]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Phoenix. That just isn't true. Either you know better and are perpetuating another Islamic deceit, or you just aren't real clear on the topic.

Allah is not another word for God. Allah is not the same word as YAHWEH, or I AM of Christianity.

Names. Their NAMES are different.

Allah is the actual name of the Islamic god, who by the way, was the pagan moon-god.

One reason Muslim clerics don't like the original texts interpreted is because these interpretations show quite plainly that the Islamic god is not the same God of Judaism/Christianity.

It's like the name of my god is Bob, and the name of your god is Henry. Not the same thing. A name is an identifier. A specific identifier, and differentiator.

Muslims forever protest that the word "Allah" is simply the Arabic word for God, and therefore, we all worship the same Spirit.

To the contrary, the Qur'an says that "Ilah" is the Arabic word for God, and that Allah is his name.

Keep in mind, YAHWEH is the name of the God of Judaism/Christianity.

By the way. Read at least three or four different versions of the Qur'an to get the real meaning of the words that are spoken. Compare the translations of Ahmed Ali, Pikthal, Noble by Muhsin Khan, Yusef Ali, and Shakir.

Don't let these guy blow smoke past you.

If the Qur'an uses the words Allah and Ilah in the same sentence, it is giving the name of the God (Ilah), which in this case is Allah. It is an identifier. A name to differentiate.

Qur'an 3:62 "This is the true explanation: there is not Ilah(God) except Allah."

Qur'an 52:43 "Have they an ilah(god) other than Allah?"

Qur'an 5:4 "Pronounce the name of Allah, and fear Allah."
(prounounce what?)

Qur'an 21:107 "Say: It is revealed to me that your Ilah(God) is only one Ilah(God.)

Qur'an 20:8 "Allah! There is no Ilha(God) save him."

Qur'an 20:14 "Verily, I am Allah. No Ilah(God) may be worshipped but I."

Qur'an 20:97 "Your Ilah(God) is Allah: there is no Ilah(God) but he."

Qur'an 59:22 "Allah is He, no other Ilah(God) may be worshipped; He is Allah, Whom there is no other Ilah(God.)

The Quran plainly differentiates between the words God and Allah. Allah is the name of their God(Ilah.)

One other note about the difference.

The teachings of Allah are exactly antithetical to the teachings of YAHWEH, or I AM of Judaism/Christianity.

If in fact YAHWEH/I AM is the true God, then this antithetical god would be . . . .

[edit on 1-1-2009 by dooper]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by truthquest

There is The Antichrist.. and there are antichrists. One will be the leader of a one world government.. while an antichrist is anyone who denies Christ as being Christ. It is also interesting that the word 'anti' in the Greek language that it was written, means 'instead of'.. not Christ Himself, but the 'instead of' Christ.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Allah means The God:

The term Allāh is derived from a contraction of the Arabic definite article al- "the" and ʾilāh "deity, god" to al-lāh meaning "the [sole] deity, God" (ho theos monos).[4] Cognates of the name "Allāh" exist in other Semitic languages, including Hebrew and Aramaic.[3] The corresponding Aramaic form is אֱלָהָא ˀĔlāhā in Biblical Aramaic and ܐܰܠܳܗܳܐ ˀAlâhâ or ˀĀlōho in Syriac.[10]

Wikipedia : Allah

The reason i think that Allah is sometimes untranslated, is because Muslims prefer the term "The God" (Allah) to God, because it could imply gods that were worshipped idol style.

Oh and moon god thing....how could Allah be the moon god when it clearly says in the Quran that the moon and sun are nothing but signs. Nowhere does it say to worship the moon.
The crescent sign came after Muhammad. Not sure where from. But even if it DID come from Muhammad, so just cos there is a crescent, that means we worship the moon? So by that logic Christians worship the cross or the fish.

[edit on 1-1-2009 by geek101]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by geek101

geek. You don't get it. Even Islam says the name of the Islamic god is Allah.

The Qur'an is supposed to be Allah talking.

He is saying His name is Allah. He is not saying his NAME is Ilah. He is saying His name is Allah.

Love it when language experts who speak in general terms are called on to counter a claim by the very God we're talking about.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by geek101

geek. You don't get it. Even Islam says the name of the Islamic god is Allah.

The Qur'an is supposed to be Allah talking.

He is saying His name is Allah. He is not saying his NAME is Ilah. He is saying His name is Allah.

Love it when language experts who speak in general terms are called on to counter a claim by the very God we're talking about.

No, i don't think YOU get it. Allah is not the name of the Supreme Being. I believe that the true name is hidden. Allah implies the One Sole God. The One, as opposed to the littler gods that people sometimes worship.
It differentiates from the pagan gods by its very title, THE God. In other words, the Supreme God, the definitive God, etc.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by geek101

Not according to the Qur'an, and Allah Himself.

And for God's sake, break out a history book. Muhammed's father and uncle both had Allah as part of their names, named after the pagan moon-god Allah, long before Muhammed was even born.

The Kaaba was a temple of 360 gods, the greatest of whom was Allah, the moon-god. Note term the greatest. Note the chant, "Allahu Akbar!" Allah is the greatest! (One god among many)

You'll further note that the pagan Meccans never, ever claimed that Muhammed taught a different god than their moon-god. He just made them drop the other gods.

Let' see. Pre-Muhammed, Pre-Islam Meccan worship of the pagan moon-god Allah included:

The symbol of the pagan moon-god was the crescent moon. Just like it is even today.

(The moon is a symbol, unintentional to be sure, of REFLECTED light. Not the true light. Think about that for a moment.)

A holy month for the pagan Meccans and their moon-god Allah was observed from crescent moon to crescent moon. Jesus! Just like today. Keep in mind, this is long before Muhammed!

The pagan, PRE_ISLAMIC Arabs made a pilgrimage to Mecca, to visit the temple (Kabah) of the moon-god Allah. Wow. Same thing as today! We're on a roll, here!

The pagan PRE_MUHAMMED Arabs ran around the temple of the moon-god Allah called the Kabah; kissing the black stone (a meteorite) Yet another unchanged facet of worship of the pagan moon-god.

Killing an animal sacrifice to the moon-god. (Still do!)

Throwing stones at the devil. (Just like now!)

Fasting for a month which begins and ends with the CRESCENT MOON.

Are you starting to see a pattern here?

Don't go telling me that Allah was not a pagan moon-god. And since Islam practices the identical same facets of worship of this moon-god from the time before Muhammed, don't tell me it's different.

It's different?

How???

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Ok, i can see this going nowhere fast. So all i would like to know from you is this;
If Allah is the moon god, show me in the Quran where it says, worship the moon. You can, of course, ignore those verses in which Allah says that the moon is nothing but a sign from Him.
Please...back up your "facts" or i will assume (as i am already) that you are completely ignorant of Islam and only say things that serve your purpose.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by geek101

Uhm, since the Meccans, the Quraysh, the followers of Muhammed, the Medians, and everyone alive and worshipping at that time, already knew who in hell they were worshipping, then why would you have to specify, "Oh! We'll likely have a guy on ATS in the 21st Century who won't know who in hell we worship, so maybe we should be even more specific."

"He won't choose to acknowledge the painfully obvious, well-known fact that we've always worshipped the moon."

Even Muhammed made reference to the moon, by swearing by the moon, who was at the time, the highest authority, just as when we swear, we swear on the Bible here in the US.

"I swear the truth and call the moon to witness." Qur'an 74:32

This was Muhammed's highest authority. The moon. The moon was what he swore by. The moon. Their god was Allah the moon-god.

What? Are you a Muslim, and they never told you the truth?

It's not my responsibility to educate you. But for God's sake, be honest, and do your homework so you don't look foolish.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
The world should not end so quickly unless us humans are so stupid that we blow it up. Check out the movie "zeitgeist" and you'll see how the whole "end of the world" thing is based on astrology. The only way the world should end is when the sun expands into a red giant in about a billion years or a black hole sucks us up. Other than that, don't worry about any antichrist or any end times. It seems like people who talk so much about this stuff actually want the world to end and they are making it a self-fulfilling prophecy. They subconciously want a global war between muslims and jews/christians in order to feed their insecurites about a God they can't see. A person's world ends when he or she dies, that's it.

The Eggman

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by theeggman1999

I can't see electricity, and especially radiant energy. But it's there anyway. So far, most of the prophecies in the Old Testament came true, just as prophesied.

You don't want to read it, you don't want to believe it, then why waste time on this post?

I also love folks who give combat advice and have never been shot at.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Interesting thread.

Star and Flag

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Try reading this link:

www.islamic-awareness.org...

and these:

Then, when he beheld the moon rising, he said, "This is my Sustainer!"-but when it went down, he said, "Indeed, if my Sustainer guide me not. I will most certainly become one of the people who go astray!" (6:77)

[He is] the One who causes the dawn to break; and He has made the night to be [a source of] stillness, and the sun and the moon to run their appointed courses: [81] [all] this is laid down by the will of the Almighty, the All-Knowing. (6:96)

He covers the day with the night in swift pursuit, with the sun and the moon and the stars subservient to His command (7:54)

He it is who has made the sun a [source of] radiant light and the moon a light (10:5)

He [it is who] has made the sun and the moon subservient [to His laws], each running its course for a term set [by Him]. (13:2)

I could go on, but i think these verses show quite clearly that Allah MADE the moon, not that the moon is an object of worship.

In pre-Islamic Arabia, of course the Quraish and others knew of Allah. He was the creator God and he (according to the Arabs at the time) had sons and daughters. Muhammad taught that there is ONLY Allah.

And edit to add: verse 74:32 does not say "swear by the moon", it says..."consider the moon" the verses in context say:

NAY, but consider the moon! (74:32)

Consider the night when it departs (74:33)

and the morn when it dawns! (74:34)

[edit on 2-1-2009 by geek101]

[edit on 2-1-2009 by geek101]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by VinceP1974

I advocate attacking Iran now.. before they get the bomb. I advocate massive attacks onthe Palestinians. I would pursue just the opposite of what the Bible says the future is like.

Who you are to advocate attacks and bombing against people you don't even know?

I would rather advocate to do massive attacks against your person...

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxit

I advocate attacking Iran now.. before they get the bomb. I advocate massive attacks onthe Palestinians. I would pursue just the opposite of what the Bible says the future is like.

Who you are to advocate attacks and bombing against people you don't even know?

I would rather advocate to do massive attacks against your person...

Attacking Iran could cause World War 3. World chaos and suffering more than ever before.

War breeds hatred, war breeds terrorists, they love war. They want Iran to be attacked. Attack Iran and the terrorists win.

Would Vince really be that evil to cause such world suffering?

[edit on 2-1-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

Ive never read such a load of old cobblers as this tripe about Islam. Chistianity and Islam are both as bad and good as each other and both very agressive.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   

This was a really interesting post and thread,,, but you lost credibility when you declared "nuke Iran" before they nuke you.

It destroys your arguement, your theories and show paranoia and willingness to kill more innocent people.

there are alot of wonderful, kind loving Muslim families out there, who only want to live in peace.

the Quran and its teachings, do not sit with me as a faith of compassion, light and love, there is much hate and violence in there. I have read it.

The islamic approach to women, the hatred of Jews, their aversion to the cross,,,,,, and I have lived in a Muslim country,,,, and experienced all.

It taught me,,, to hold and respect my Christian beliefs, that Islam was not the way. I looked at the 2 side by side,,,

I believe there is darknesss there. But, the solution and the way forward is not more death and destruction.

And the US,,, if we believe that this nation is for good,,, then we were sadly let down there too,,,, in Sept 2001.

So who are the good guys???? Do any of us really know any more????

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join