It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Divorce Papers Found-Obama Sr./ Ann Dunham says Obama Jr. born in Kenya

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by BluegrassRevolutionary
When will this issue finally die?????

I mean, do you really think that the DNC would have backed Obama's bid for the presidency if his ability to serve was even slightly in jeopardy?

I know that the RNC was stupid enough to allow a simpleton like Palin to run for Vice President, but come on, if there was even a chance that this issue had any merit the DNC would have just ran Hilary.

Face it guys, Obama will be the next President of the United States, get over it.

Define "simpleton" to me please.

Now, tell me how the word relates to Sarah Palin.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
OMG - when will this madness end?

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
what a load of rubbish

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Truth

sim⋅ple⋅ton   /ˈsɪmpəltən/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [sim-puhl-tuhn] Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun an ignorant, foolish, or silly person.

It relates to Palin in that she is a simpleton. An example of a simpleton is someone that confuses the two word name "Sarah Palin" for one word. I hope that helps.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Truth

According to www.merriam-webster.com Simpleton is:

a person lacking in common sense

Seems to me this definition fits not only Sarah Palin but most of us - me included - most of the time......take a look at some of nonsense contained within these pages as a prime example.

As it relates to the entire election fiasco this year it surely looks like the old guy lacked some common sense when he selected his running mate - a far wider implicating decision than anything his running mate said, did, showed us, etc., etc.....

ya think?

Mod Edit: BB Code.

[edit on 1/1/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Let's say Obama was never eligible due to not being a natural born citizen and becomes Nobama, then this is the real conspiracy issue imo: WHY DID HE LET HIMSELF BE USED?

He must have known his status so why why why? The question who and why used Obama for this strange plot, if indeed Obama is not a natural born citizen, is imo less important than why Obama had himself used.

Why would anybody play a part in such a crazy farce only to be found out sometime in the future? Ok let's say he is dead when the truth surfaces, what about his children? To be the child of "Obama the President Elect who was not" must be tough.

My question is why would Obama have participated in this farce? And also, secondly, why and who would have created this scenario?

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Here's an idea- why doesn't someone BREAK INTO the place in Hawaii and steal the fripping birth certificate?! Everyone wants to know, and no one actually does anything. I am stuck on the east coast with no money.

I also see a trend- each successive president has more dirty laundry and controversy than the last- and no one has stood up and screamed " I am not TAKING any more!" and done anything.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Not questioning this evidence.

Didn't the supreme court in the US already reject checking into Obama issues???

Personally, I would love to see this evidence.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
THURSDAY, JANUARY 1, 2009

Final Update, This Article:

Obama’s Kenyan Birth Evidence to be Revealed...
Permission to copy and post this article’s text is granted, I.O., AW.

Article originally posted, 12/31, 12:XX am CT

Update 1/1/2009, 3:36am CT -

In his 7:45pm Plains Radio broadcast, this last night, Ed Hale backed down from his prior assertion of having gained even uncertain information about the Barack Sr. / Stanley Ann divorce decree containing language referring to Barack Jr. as being born in Kenya. Instead, Hale referred to an apparently tricky recollection... of an indeterminate person... referring to such a document’s generally referring to the place of birth of the children of the divorced parents. That is not what I heard from Mr. Hale on the 31st.

Two people reported during the broadcast that they had contacted Hale’s private investigator yesterday, who indicated he did not thoroughly read the documentation and does not know how it addresses Barack Obama Jr. — nor did he make a copy for himself. It would appear that Hale will receive a valid copy of this decree, probably Friday, 1/2. What it states will be what it states. He promises to post and report, as described below.

While my article maintains a journalistic separation from the principals of this story and is a report of statements of others on the matter, I believed it worthy of “pushing out” to readers and those who would faithfully relay the story. That worth appears less merited at this point and I apologize for that, to them and you. However, this should mean the first public viewing of that divorce decree. If it does not include information pertinent to Barack Obama’s birth, at least that will be known. And that is more than may be said of President Elect Obama’s actual birth certificate. This also seems fitting for a politco who advanced to the U.S. Senate along a path of the convenient “mainstream media” reporting of scandals from two of his opponents’ own divorce records and an “outing” of a family member of another; sauce for the goose.

I.O. emphasizes that place of birth aside, Barack Obama is clearly and thoroughly not a natural born Citizen and is therefore specifically ineligible to be our United States President. This is due to his U.K. citizenship at birth, passed from his father. That is referred to below and explained in the article, “The Donofrio ‘Natural Born Citizen’ Challenge.”

I.O. also observes that even a valid hard copy of the kind of certificate of birth that Obama has ostensibly submitted is not the kind of birth certificate which is required for numerous purposes. Further, it is suspect that Obama has invested what some say is approximately $1M to keep his actual, Hawaiian birth certificate undisclosed — seemingly thematic with “pleading the Fifth.” At the very least, it would officially document his father and that is one wheel off his bike to the White House.

investigatingobama.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienChaser

are you people about 15 who are posting, do you honestly think DNC would have put him up to run if their was any question. Get a life and talk about something of importance. by the way im republican. and does it really matter. Heck let Arnold run next time. As the US is so screwed up anyway with the leadership we have had the last 35 or so years who cares who is trying to get things on track.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I haven't read this thread as my internet server has been down for the past few days, but I opened the first BLOG link in the OP and looked for the word "divorce" and this is what I found:

Update 1/1/2009, 3:36am CT - In his 7:45pm Plains Radio broadcast, this last night, Ed Hale backed down from his prior assertion of having gained even uncertain information about the Barack Sr. / Stanley Ann divorce decree containing language referring to Barack Jr. as being born in Kenya. Instead, Hale referred to an apparently tricky recollection... of an indeterminate person... referring to such a document's generally referring to the place of birth of the children of the divorced parents. That is not what I heard from Mr. Hale on the 31st.

Two people reported during the broadcast that they had contacted Hale's private investigator yesterday, who indicated he did not thoroughly read the documentation and does not know how it addresses Barack Obama Jr. -- nor did he make a copy for himself. It would appear that Hale will receive a valid copy of this decree, probably Friday, 1/2. What it states will be what it states. He promises to post and report, as described below.

This is pretty funny. In a very sad way.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Let's get this straight once and for all. The SCOTUS dismissed the cases for "Lack of standing." What that means is that the person bringing the case had not established a reasonable link to the causation of damages. The SCOTUS is not an advisory panel in fact, they are the ultimate arbitors of the laws of the land. That being said, they are only able to hear cases where the plaintiff has a grievance with a law that has the ability or has harmed them.

So far , with Obama's election, there has been no causation of damages by the person bringing forth cases. Keys who lost the election to Obama was the closest but even then, he was never really a viable candidate who one could reasonably assume would have won the election had Obama not run. At this point, probably only John McCain could establish himself as one with standing.

Now, moving forward, the second Obama signs a single piece of legislation you are going to see a landslide of lawsuits by groups who will, in fact, have standing on the matter, challenging his eligibility to enact such a law on the grounds that he is ineligible by Constintutional standards to hold the office of POTUS. THAT is when things are going to get very, very interesting.

Personally, I don't believe he was born in Hawaii. I have followed this since last February and have seen and heard enough to make me believe that he is NOT eligible. Tis simply adds more fule to that fire. On a logical note... He released his COLB with no problem (Perhaps because it was a forgery as many have claimed????), so why not just release the vault version birth certificate? Why hire 3 seperate law firms to fight the release of this information?

Finally, the officials in Hawaii NEVER confirmed that Obama was born in Hawaii. They confirmed that they had a legal, long form vault version of his birth certificate that they were sealing - intersting choice of words by the Hawaiin officials methinks. We'll see though - you can bet that this is going to continue until it is finally resolved.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by BluegrassRevolutionary

YES!!

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Jesus the paranoia! Summary:"Even if Obama's birth certificate says Hawaii it could have been forged or part of a cover -up"........honestly what is your problem?

He will be the next and first black US president.

He will be there for at least 4 years so start to deal with it or your rampant paranoia will eat you up inside and get you committed!

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by QueenofWeird

You have to follow the money trail.
Who paid for his Harvard Education, Who paid for him to go overseas for 2 years and on what passport did he travel.

This has been a whitewash by some very powerful people.
The Sheeple of the United States bought it.
Why are all of Obama's records locked and sealed. What is he hiding?

I for one would like to see all of his records unsealed, college, medical, vault birth certificate, and travel records.

Of course we've been asking for this since before the primary election and have been ignored.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by malcr
Jesus the paranoia! Summary:"Even if Obama's birth certificate says Hawaii it could have been forged or part of a cover -up"........honestly what is your problem?

He will be there for at least 4 years so start to deal with it or your rampant paranoia will eat you up inside and get you committed!

he's half-black

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
were are the papers? produce them or shut up--

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by oldgoat

Originally posted by malcr

he's half-black

Yeah I am not sure if you have dark glasses on but Obama is mixed race, not black
take off the shades and take another look.

He is to be the first "non-white" President.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Why are all of Obama's records locked and sealed. What is he hiding?

I for one would like to see all of his records unsealed, college, medical, vault birth certificate, and travel records.

Of course we've been asking for this since before the primary election and have been ignored.

Says Anonymous ATS reader.

Irony is funny.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by BluegrassRevolutionary

Your entire argument is based on awe of position, which isn't logical.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join