It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If your birthday adds up to number 11.....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Then you are here on a special mission to help in the Earth changes and be human angels for God source.

The people with this special number a from a group of high beings. Although will still have human emotions will need to remember who they are.

www.enchantedspirit.org...

Calculate your birth number here except instead of getting one number dont add the last 2 digits. For eg if you are a 2 you are a 11

www.mcuniverse.com...

11/2 is the highest number those with that number are on a special mission and not off this earth. Some dont even know they are here to complete a special mission.

If anyone ask's yes im a number 11

www.decoz.com...

[edit on 28-12-2008 by meadowfairy]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
No higher calling here....

6's are idealistic and need to feel useful to be happy. A strong family connection is important to them. Their emotions influence their decisions. They have a strong urge to take care of others and to help. They are very loyal and make great teachers. They like art or music. They make loyal friends who take the friendship seriously. 6's should learn to differentiate between what they can change and what they cannot.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Awww.... I get a 32.

But I get a better number if I add it the other way:

18 + 10 + 1984 = 2012

Mikey

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Hmm #7 , oh well not a higher being but still pretty nice , and surprisingly the description is somewhat accurate .

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Unless I am reading it wrong, a 32 is actually a 5. 3+2

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mikey84
Awww.... I get a 32.

But I get a better number if I add it the other way:

18 + 10 + 1984 = 2012

Mikey

5's are the explorers. Their natural curiosity, risk taking, and enthusiasm often lands them in hot water. They need diversity, and don't like to be stuck in a rut. The whole world is their school and they see a learning possibility in every situation. The questions never stop. They are well advised to look before they take action and make sure they have all the facts before jumping to conclusions.

This is great you dont take things at face value and question everything. People need to be open and question everything.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thill
Hmm #7 , oh well not a higher being but still pretty nice , and surprisingly the description is somewhat accurate .

7's are the searchers. Always probing for hidden information, they find it difficult to accept things at face value. Emotions don't sway their decisions. Questioning everything in life, they don't like to be questioned themselves. They're never off to a fast start, and their motto is slow and steady wins the race. They come across as philosophers and being very knowledgeable, and sometimes as loners. They are technically inclined and make great researchers uncovering information. They like secrets. They live in their own world and should learn what is acceptable and what not in the world at large.

Hehe you sound like an ATS buff

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
No higher calling here....

6's are idealistic and need to feel useful to be happy. A strong family connection is important to them. Their emotions influence their decisions. They have a strong urge to take care of others and to help. They are very loyal and make great teachers. They like art or music. They make loyal friends who take the friendship seriously. 6's should learn to differentiate between what they can change and what they cannot.

There needs to be more romantics out there, you have the ability to gather the love energy

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
My problem with numerology like this is how do they take something that should be an eternal truth (the personality type of a 6 for example) and fit it into a modern concept such as how our birth date falls on our modern calendar?

While the description does seem to apply to me, I am sure the others would as well if I wanted them to. I honestly have a hard time viewing numerology as anything more than a parlor trick that highlights the diversity of every person.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
My problem with numerology like this is how do they take something that should be an eternal truth (the personality type of a 6 for example) and fit it into a modern concept such as how our birth date falls on our modern calendar?

While the description does seem to apply to me, I am sure the others would as well if I wanted them to. I honestly have a hard time viewing numerology as anything more than a parlor trick that highlights the diversity of every person.

Its just like astrology you get your kicks out off it

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I'm an 11/2. The blurb :

11's have the ability to intuitively tune into what's happening around them and can offer insight from a spiritual level. Extremely idealistic by nature, they are often labeled as 'dreamers'. With their natural understanding of both the earthly and spiritual realms and a strong desire to help, others are often drawn to them when they're in need for a mediator, harmonizer or just a sympathetic ear.

I read a book on numerology once and it was amazingly accurate with myself as well as others I knew.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
It is amazingly accurate with me and i find this so true with me too

Consequently, 11s seem to develop slowly, but they simply have more to accomplish in their evolution than the average person. Thus, your real success does not usually begin until maturity, between the ages of 35 and 45, when you have progressed further along your path.

I have begun to understand things slowly and im still in my 20's so long way yet.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I'm "over 45" so let me just say... You may very well have a thrilling and wonderful spiritual ride ahead.

Here's the Book I LOVE about Numerology. I highly recommend it!

[edit on 28-12-2008 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I'm "over 45" so let me just say... You may very well have a thrilling and wonderful spiritual ride ahead.

Here's the Book I LOVE about Numerology. I highly recommend it!

[edit on 28-12-2008 by Benevolent Heretic]

Thanks for that appreciate it.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
yeah but my B-day only adds up to 11...once every 4 years...does that make me a part-timer?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
not on a mission here either...13=4
practical crap I guess....
sigh...

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Another 7 here.......there was something's that rang true and some that didn't...as i'm extremely extroverted.

"I'm sexy! I'm a scholar! People like me...."
-thurgood jenkins (chappelle)

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mysterysoul
yeah but my B-day only adds up to 11...once every 4 years...does that make me a part-timer?

"Yeah I'm actually not supposed to save the world anymore than three times per week or else it'll be full time, and the benefits, and...they just don't wanna deal with it".

-Part time God

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
LOL yeah, sometimes they just don't account for those leap year babies....miss out on all the good stuff

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I'm a 3 so I guess I'm not a special high being who's going to be a "human angel for god's source" (what does that mean anyway?)

But at least I'm "the life of the party" which is always something I guess...

It also says that 3's should "learn to see the world from a more realistic point of view" which is sort of an ironic message to get from a magic birthday number calculator website...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join