It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If your birthday adds up to number 11.....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
First 9
20/12/1984

Must mean someones gonna give me a job in the entertainment industry eventually.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Looks like I am an 8,does describe me pretty well I'm certainly shocked,guess I was born to be the boss lol

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Mine is 11/11/1987 = 11

I found that the description suits me. The results for family members and close friends were also surprisingly accurate.

Interesting thread

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muundoggie
reply to post by lernmore

Well your signature sure supports the #7 definition.

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
I'm an 11 and i think this whole thing is pretty silly. those numbers dont mean anything....people are just desperate to feel important.

@meadowfairy: yes great thing

that s about identifiable infos ...
but i guess thats ok, it made me laugh
my life path is a 7, my b-day is 21, yes highly creative lol

it makes you guys more symphatic

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Most of these descriptions suit me. But to be cocky I'm an 11.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
8 here, the big shot.

This was way too accurate for my liking.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
oops, I had made a mistake.

either way, i add up to a 4

Feb 29, 1972 I guess works out to...4

even on the off years when my B-day falls on the 28th, it's still a 4.

guess i am not a Part-timer after all.

#4's are conservatives?.

I can only see a partial description of me, i do like order and routine. I do tend to not leap before I fully understand everything, but i dunno about the rest.

[edit on 29-12-2008 by Mysterysoul]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Life path #7
Your path is along the lines of research, investigation and mental analysis. This includes meditation and introspection. Your opportunities will often be brought to you without having to go get them...
You work well with theories and fundamentals, seeking wisdom and hidden truths. When you use your own ideas and judgment, dedication, and scientific attitude, along with your intuition, your decisions will enable you to reach your goals. You can be alone without feeling lonely. You respect intelligence and are continuously accumulating knowledge for yourself. You have an intense reasoning capacity.

"Others will perceive you as having more warmth and less aloofness when you balance your knowledge and its pursuit with compassion and human sensitivity. That combination inspires wisdom."
Think I needed this lately when posting on ATS, sometimes I can sound a little harsh.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Anyone with their doubts should check the link I gave on page 2.

Its like astrology.. your sun sign might be one thing..but it may not be accurate because its canceled out by other planetary positions.

Trying to put yourself into a category by one number, one description, is the same as basing who you are based on your horoscope, and those just aren't that accurate.

However... if you got into advanced astrology.. like birth charts, followed planetary shifts and whatnot, you can see the impact. There was this one month where everyone was at each other's throat's it seemed and some astrology email told me this was coming. Astrology and numerology are the study of patterns, the study of nature. The more variables you can add, the more accurate.

The link I gave you will give you more variables.. if you think you are 11, thats just your life-path, and you might not even realise it yet.. i was far from an 11 until a few years ago, now I fit the very description and I feel this is what my life is about.

but yeah, beyond the lifepath/destiny number, there is the soul urge, outer expression, inner self, etc.. you can get like 8 different numbers off the link I posted on page 2.

This is why I made that big long thread the other day, because I can remember what its like not to be interested in this stuff.. and from the outside, it looks crazy or innaccurate, and if the information isn't full understood then it can do more damage then good to some effect.

The horoscopes in the newspaper are a joke if you get those, its like they put those there to raise doubt about astrology.

And I do feel, EVERYONE is just as special... perhaps people look at 11's as *more special*..perhaps a rarity, or a person who is someone out of place or time, but not any more special then the rest.

Here is the link again:
affinity-numerology.com...

[edit on 29-12-2008 by CavemanDD]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
just curious how it all works for the leap year babies...folks born on the 29th of Feb...

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Very interesting on how numbers work like this. While I do not base my life around Astrology and numerology. I do find some very uncanny likes of myself when I read about them. Me being a Pisces very well explain me. I am very much Pisces. And to answer the OP I am an 11 aswell.

11/2 Pisces under the moon sign Yet for me, I am just who I am and have been.. I have empathy for the world, and I never abuse what I know to make money, create websites, and give people false hope.

I just have not found my misson here on this earth yet.. Just when I think IM getting close to finding it out, something else comes up.
Yet I will keep trying and keep contacting others.. Sooner or later its just going to happen and I can leave here.

[edit on 29-12-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
My birthday is on the 22/11/1977. I do not know if that means anything, but I also know that my birthday came with the cusp or casp (or how ever people spell it as).

[edit on 29-12-2008 by gordonwest]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
My birthdate is 1 and my birthtime is also 1. Does that make me 1, 11 or 2 ?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I come up with different numbers,like some here have said,there's different ways of add them up.Which one is the correct way to figure out your number?I was born 11/14/1975 what number would I be?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by icybluebeing

11/14/1975 --> 1+1+1+4+1+9+7+5 =29
it s called cross/check sum 2+9= 11

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

No. Look up for your birth day Numerology and your Life Path No.
As far as I know, with your birth time ,1 am or 1 pm , you can calculate your Ascendent, that is the sign was in opposite of your sign while u were born
sign --> cancerian, saggitarius, libra and so on

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Well.... mine adds up to 9

Couldn't be further from the truth. I'd rather pull teeth than doing any kind of "performance"

Plus my luck is pretty poor...

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Being who I am.. I never EVER do this to profit from others who understand less.. And make it appear as if Im some mystical being that pulls knowledge from the ether..

Minimum $100.00 for 30 minutes
$50.00 for each additional 15 minutes
or any portion thereof.

Premium Membership Rates:
$50.00 for 15 minutes minimum per session.
$90.00 for 30 minutes
$35.00 for each additional 15 minutes
or any portion thereof.

It bothers me that people make money like this...

Even though my number comes up as 11/2 it says Im something special??
No I think we are all special in our own way!!!

And If it says I am one of the masters, or enlightened beings on this earth with a Quest, or Misson!

Then I found my misson today.. And my misson would be to expose Frauds like this who make up sites, and ask for money to have you call them!!
You can call me for free! And I would give you some worldly advice!
And Warn you of folks who use the occult to pay their bills!
Dangerous, and to me its just as bad as those evangelist who claim you have to buy your way into Heaven!
This is just another relgion scam tugging at your heart strings, in hopes you will find what you seek.. When mostly all the seek is your cash..

So thanks for making me understand that its my place in this world to expose and warn others of sites like this!

Sure there is some good advice out there.. But at the end of the day its all it is! Good advice from another human being!!
We all have empathy, and we are all connected as one.. But many like to take advantage of those who want to belive so much in the fantasy realm of Goddess and unicorns that they give up their hard earned money..

A heartfelt Warning to all that would be worked over by people like this.

I could have made a good living off giving Tarot card readings, palm readings, crystal ball readings.. But you know what.. I couldnt look myself in the mirror each day to know I spread false hope..

I think I have a plan here.. Why not most us DRuids, shamans, wiccans, ect ect.. Drop the BS, and try helping people out, with no charge.
Help them because either they ask you, or you sense they need your help!
Find a normal job to pay your rent.. Then You can help others after you have helped yourself...

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Well said. I'd say most of the people in this thread, regardless of the number 11, have a calling of some kind.

I'd guess that is why you are here in the first place.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Wihoooooo.....

#3 The Life of the Party
3's are idealists. They are very creative, social, charming, romantic, and easygoing. They start many things, but don't always see them through. They like others to be happy and go to great lengths to achieve it. They are very popular and idealistic. They should learn to see the world from a more realistic point of view.

This def. sound like me!!!

Party on people.....

Ps: what a bunch of BS!!!

[edit on 29/12/2008 by operation mindcrime]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join