It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Israel trying to hide?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Personally, I think their hiding themselves. By showing us the inside of Gaza, their revealing their true nature and identity. Of course they don't want anyone in there to see whats going on! It's all about the picture. Presenting themselves as if their the country in need, and would you blame them? It's sad to say but the United States would probably do the same thing if we had a situation somewhat similar to whats going on.

I asked, would you blame them? Yes, I would. It may be a prideful thing to do to keep the lies going, but when people's lives and health are at stake, there is nothing more important in this world than trying to save them. And any man who thinks different needs to look inside him/herself and see the wrong.

And I do not support Israel in any way.

Thats all I've got to say.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot

Oh, and the people of England, Spain, Poland, etc., etc., etc., weren't?

Racist? How is stating a historical truth racist? Jews have been kicked out of every country they have ever lived in.

The question is WHY?

After all, if I go live with neighbors, and they kick me out, so I go live with other neighbors, and they kick me out too, how many times does that cycle have to repeat before everyone gets to go "Hey, maybe those neighbors had a point."?

What were the historical REASONS the people of the host country gave for kicking them out?

That is your subjective take on the past. I feel more sorry for the people that believe your racist remarks than I do for you.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix

That is your subjective take on the past. I feel more sorry for the people that believe your racist remarks than I do for you.

Answer that question, why has almost every civilization throughout time at some point kicked out all those of the jewish faith?? From the romans to the russia, to england, to spain. Why would all of these countries kick a certain group out???

And I believe it was a minority of jews who committed acts to get the majority of jews kicked out, but they were bad enough to kick the whole group of people out.

Why??????

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Tigergeist

I find nothing funny about the Jewish/Israeli smear campaign taking place on these threads. I have a great sense of humor, but there is a time and place for it.

I have judged no one in the judicial legal sense. I have judged in the sense that I used a "process of evaluation" ....there is a difference. I evaluated your posts, not just one post, and some of your comments are racist.

So don't play the "your judging me" card when someone simply evaluates what you said.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Just as the Jewish faith as a whole is getting a bad rap for these bombings, but only a few extremists make the decisions. Sounds a lot like their enemy huh??

By the way, there are protests going on at universities in israel, they don't like the war anymore then we like the iraq war. Time to let the puppet masters battle and stop killing puppets.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles

Originally posted by John Matrix

Answer that question, why has almost every civilization throughout time at some point kicked out all those of the jewish faith?? From the romans to the russia, to england, to spain. Why would all of these countries kick a certain group out???

And I believe it was a minority of jews who committed acts to get the majority of jews kicked out, but they were bad enough to kick the whole group of people out.

Why??????

Answere: Anti Semitism as follows;
Catholic controlled countries(not protestants) hated the Jews because they believed the Jews killed Jesus. This fueled all kinds of prejudicial stories and false accuzations by citizens in every country they went to.

Examples: during the Medieval time period there were stories that are well known to be complete fabrications and utter lies such as;
1. blood libel (that Jews kidnapped Christian children and performed ritual murder upon them),
2. host desecration (that Jews stole consecrated holy wafers and tortured them),
3. well poisoning(when the Black Death swept Europe from 1347 to 1360, Jews were accused of causing the plague by poisoning wells).

Now, I know how cruel the heart of man can be, especially within the dynamics of a group. I know how easy it is for lies to percolate through small towns and villages. All it takes is one insider to start spreading a prejudicial lie and it spreads like wild fire. The Salem Witch Trials are a good example of how religious fanatics and prejudice can result in mass cruelty and public executions of innocent people.

I can just imagine how many more examples there are of such stories. Anyone percieved as different is soon labelled with all kinds of prejudicial lies and stories by people bent with hatered, especially religiously motoiviated hatred. The motivation for such stories is hatred caused by false religious teachings.

In Spain, Jews were evicted in 1492. This was preceded by 100 years of increasingly hostile laws against Jews and forced conversions of Jews. As I said, Catholic religious extremist attitudes and hatred caused it.

There is no need to say why Muslim countries kicked them out is there? That should go without saying.

Would you like me to spoon feed you with more info?

[edit on 29-12-2008 by John Matrix]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Burginthorn

your small simple mind needs to move away from comparing the current Palestinian struggle for their own freedom and the situation of the native Americans and Australian aboriginals! Learn about these separate complex histories before posting your worthless and weak opinion!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

they suicide bomb because thei religon states that if u die in war, u will go to heaven, otherwise, there is no way to be sure(but there still is a chance

p.s. I AM NOT MUSLUM, I JUST KNOW A LOT

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
reply to post by Mdv2

yet audiences like us sanctimoniously talk about non-violence. In that case how does one deal with genocide? Die quietly while on the high horse of non-violence?

[edit on 073131p://am3106 by masonwatcher]

no lol

dieing quietly without resisting tyranny is as bad as the act of tyranny itself

i know what you mean by this, thats why i agree with your point

the only way to resist the evils in the world is to act agianst them

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jacob08
Chicken or the egg? Which one has to come first if there is to be a peace both sides can live with

If you don't get what I'm saying. One person is saying they act the way they do because of the way they are treated. While the other says they are treated the way they are because of the way they act. If you still don't get it don't worry... it probably doesn't make sense.

[edit on 28-12-2008 by Jacob08]

that is exactly the truth of the situation !!!!

and I hereby present this as ABSOLUTE PROOF they are completely retarded beyond any scope of recognition by us "bystanders" watching all this unfold

that is the one thing that has frustrated me the most, that both sides are trapped in a very SILLY CHILDISH "he started it" mind game

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin
i would like to remind some member of the massacre at wounded knee in 1890 , when US troops walked in to a siouz reservation and killed 350 men , women and children.

just 1 account in a long and bloody slaughter of the indiginous indian peoples.

[edit on 28/12/08 by Harlequin]

RIGHT!

And if it happened here in USA TODAY???!!!

The people would REVOLT and overthrow the govt' that did that!

We protect the natives now! By any means needed.

that was over 100years ago, i hope your not blaming those of us alive today for whatever happened 2 -3 generations ago

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mybigunit

Question how many Palestinian or Muslim news agencies do you know of here in the US? Name one please. Then name me the Jewish owned and ran news agencies here in the US. The fact is its kind of hard to get their propaganda out if they own no news agency isnt it? Its easy for the Israelis to get their propaganda out because all the news agencies are owned by Jews.

Sigh....sheeple....

OK, here's where I get annoyed.

You have done zero research on your statement that Muslims have no involvement with news agencies in the US. In fact the total opposite is inceasingly becoming the case. It takes about 20 seconds to put a few keywords into Google to find a dozen reports on this very issue.

For the last decade Muslim world investors have been buying outright smaller news services and controlling blocks of shares of the larger publically traded news providers.

Mike F

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

"You are correct, the palistinians freely elected murdering terrorists and they are suffering from their choice, that is their fault, not others."

I am just a frequent passer-byer of this site so I am not quite sure of the 'rules of engagement' for making posts on your board here. If I miss post or don't follow the rules for citing others, I apologize.

I do want to chime in on this comment though.

What an absurd accusation to say that because the Palistinians elected Hamas, they are suffering from their choice and it's their fault, not others. In essence, what this author is trying to say is that they deserve it.

I am an American and an attorney who lives in California. I don't associate myself with any political affiliation because I believe there is no real dichotomy between the Dems and Reps, as it is truly corporations and the bureaucracy that runs our government. NOT THE PEOPLE WE ELECT!

Further, I did not vote for the dip # in office now and I'm quite terrified to see what the next dictator who comes into office has up his sleeve for us all. In fact, I've rarely supported any initiative that Bush has passed in the last 8 years of his administration and completely have abhorred the way he has continually degraded our Constitutional rights. Do you actually think that we are MORE FREE NOW? OR EVEN SAFER? AM I RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS? ARE YOU?

As i said, I DID NOT VOTE FOR BUSH OR OBAMA! However, I will still be governed under their ideas nonetheless. And so will you. As have the Palestinians under their own regime.

Also, please remember that campaign promises are never kept! Or I should say 'rarely' kept. Could this also be possible for the people who elected Hamas? Wait and see what Obama does when he takes office. Do people actually believe that 'change' is coming? Have you even looked at what he's done since he won the election? More of the same! If he changes his tune and never fulfills a single campaign promise, will it be OUR faults that he lied to us? And the Wars that he will engage us in (and HE WILL), will those be our faults, too? Even if we don't support his war? GIVE ME A BREAK!

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS OF THIS ADMINISTRATION AND IT IS UNFAIR AND ABSURD TO BELIEVE THAT THE PALESTINIANS ARE THE ONES RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS OF THEIR GOVERNMENT!

PEOPLE! WAKE UP! We need to focus on the atrocities of our own government and securing the safety of our country and our Constitution. With the way that America is headed, pretty soon, I won't even be able to post a response like this. Sadly, it's comments such as this that makes me understand why the rest of the world hates us. And When the rest of the world comes to kick our ass...I'll know who to blame!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
reply to post by pause4thought

tHE REASON IS THIRD PARTIES ARE BIASED AND WON'T BE ACCEPTED BY BOTH SIDES.

this is why i think you dont make any sense

your screaming that all us "3rd parties" are biased, because we simply pointed out the truth, and wont let israel come out 100% on top and kick all the muslims out of israel

us "3rd parties" are so biased , becuase we believe ALL RELIGIONS SHARE the holy lands! and should live togeather there IN PEACE!

in reality, its the hamas and the israelis who are bias, as this is their petty stupid pointless conflict
and it us 3rd parties who are NOT BIAS

Look up the definition of the word BIAS
Israel and hamas = BIAS
3rd parties = NON BIAS

Maybe the solution here is to evict the israelis and the palestinians from their land, and send them to antartica.
And then we can let the penguins live in the holy land.

Actually i think thats a perfect solution.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
reply to post by pause4thought

Remember the UN post that freely allowed the Hezbolla to setup rocklet launchers right next to them, and fire them.....um...thats not helpping both sides, it is an attempt to shield one side while accusing the other.

The UN they cried like babies when the site that launched rockets was hit and they were injured.

So your saying Israel is officially or unofficially at WAR with the UN?

Please elaborate, id like to know more about this "ISRAEL VS THE WORLD" Stuff , its hilarious

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Reply to John Matrix

So don't play the "your judging me" card when someone simply evaluates what you said.

Then maybe you shouldn't play the Race card so much; It gets very old fast.

You want to help out...figure a out a solution to the problem.

When you come up with yours I will tell you mine.

[edit on 29-12-2008 by Tigergeist]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
You guys should look up some of the videos on youtube that show how bad the settlers treat the Palestinian people.

It's terrible. It is really just disgusting to see how they live in like apartments with cages around them and are attacked and sometimes not even allowed to leave their homes.

www.youtube.com...

There is a link to a video. It's terrible...i really feel for them

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I live in Perth, Western Australia. To hijack this thread, I wish to explain a few things.

Australia today and the Aborigines. While I believe everyone living in Australia, regardless of color and race are equal, it's not as such. To quote a mate I was just speaking with over MSN...

"Abos in metro areas get hand-outs galore and are treated really farking well. THey decide to piss all their income into adidas clothing, booze, pills, pot, gambling, etc... and they live in #holes.... not because they can't afford #e... just because they can't be farked keeping things in good condition."

What you have here is a situation where people are lazy, and basically thrash their surroundings, steal things, disrespect people etc. They receive a special (and racist) government handout every week based on the color of their skin (they are Aboriginal), Aboriginal housing, Abstudy (Aboriginal study allowance), etc. They then have kids, and those kids learn from the parents that acting in this way is ok. Often the parents are too drunk or on drugs to parent the children correctly, so they run wild, these kids then don't learn how to function in society correctly and respect the public, and the whole thing just goes on and on.

This, of course, isn't a reflection on ALL of them, but MOST of them.

Up north (eg North Western Australia) the government at the moment is having issues with Aboriginal towns/settlements/camps where they receive their payments each week and basically spend most of their weekly pay on alcohol. This then leads to a situation of massive alcohol consumption and little else. No one really works for a living, they neglect their housing, children and selves.

I see a lot written and said about aborigines needing support etc. What I see is a people who need to take responsibility for themselves. So many of them receive a lot more than I do (I'm just a normal "white" aussie guy do has to work for a living and to get by) and yet they just trash what they are given and then go and blame everyone else but themselves. I've met plenty of aborigines who are just like everyone else and work for a living, respect people etc. Perth is a multicultural place. Asians, Indians, Africans, Aussies, Aborigines I see all over the place. I don't have a problem with anyone. I talk to and respect anyone. Sometimes you have to however look at yourselves and realise what you are doing to yourselves.

When I read/hear about people saying "Oh the aborigines being oppressed, their lands were stolen" etc, I think that's an absolute crock. When our new PM got in, we officially apologised for our forefathers doing wrong. I can't help what my father's father did as much as "their" forfathers. We're all here, and it's time to take control of yourselves.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Ive got a solution to this and all the pre-war hostilities. Make the children of every nation sacred, untouchable and give them the respect they deserve. If two countries want to war they have to meet in an area allocated to them, an area where there are no children allowed.

Simplistic? yes. Naieve? yes. Right?.......YES.

Respects

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
My priest managed to go there for a trip without many problems, besides the occasional racism.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join