It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pallywood Conspiracy

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by dangleb3rry

WP isn't illegal. Second, again, how do you know? They've faked video, pictures, so forth. They've called wolf when there was none.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

Wrong GG,
WP are ILLEGAL, Cluster bombs are ILLEGAL.... How do i know? Well i was serving my country in an Infantry Unit in the Army serving in Bosnia, Northern Ireland (5 tours), Kuwait, Egypt and Jordan when you would still of been in kindergarten, if that. So dont tell me what weapons are and are not legal. When you eventually see someone killed in front of YOU, YOU TOO will start to take note of what weapons do what... Google is your friend as people here like to say.....

And with regards to the white Phos it was LIVE NEWS, do you understand LIVE NEWS? It was a cam on a roof in gaza with a reporter shaking at every bang and explosion. This wasnt Hamas.tv..... Geez cm'on hun lay off the flouride...

[edit on 7-1-2009 by dangleb3rry]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

wrong

White Phorphorus

the random use of WP against civilian targets is banned under the CCWC and is a war crime

i don`t care if you want to feign innocence and say ` were not signed to it` ` its for smoke only`- many countries arn`t signed to the NPT and yet the USA is making a rather large fuss of nuclear tech.

UN CCWC LINK

and the specific protocol

Protocol 3 of the CCWC banning incendary weapons against civilians

you cannot go blanket bombing a city in WP (as they did in fullajah) - its a war crime

you cannot blanket bomb civilians with WP as you watch in all the news channels about gaza

its a war crime

White Phosphorus cannot be extinghuished purely by water - as a chemical agent it usually requires a water/sand sprayed mix - or let it burn out.

please watch ` we were soldiers ` to see the effects of WP - they have to cut the chemical out to stop it from burning through the soldiers leg - which is the truth.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

Yea dude she wont reply to this post, She has been proven wrong but she will lurk in the background on other threads now talking about Hamas firing babies out of mortar tubes and using women as GTA missiles...

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Gamer gals comments are pretty surreal,how many times has she been proven wrong now? does she simply not read other peoples posts?..or can she simply not accept the fact she is wrong so continues spewing rubbish in the hope no one notices? Either way...its bloody strange .
and when it comes to something like this its in bad taste when people are dying and she is lying about the facts just to save face.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Agreed, but hopefully people here at ATS can show her the path through the disinfo and lies so she may at last see the light!

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Israel just admitted mortars were NOT fired from the UN building israel bombed where 30 civilians were killed while seeking shelter...
Absolute vile,they knew it was a UN building because they had the GPS coordinates,now they admit mortars were not fired from there ie...they bombed it because palestinians were there,anyone care to tell me this isnt a genocide?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

The looney zionist lot on here wont hear that though...... They will ignore it as "Pallywood"

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

gonna need a link or a few to support that

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

"The Israeli army is briefing diplomats privately that the militant fire from Jablia yesterday did not come from inside the UNRWA school compound, but from the outside," said Chris Gunness, a spokesman for the UN Relief Works Agency, which aids Palestinian refugees.

link

i'll make no claims about the legitimacy of the claims.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
There is a lady who runs an Arabic restaurant next door to where I work who lost 15 members of her family last week in Gaza.

I'm sure Gamer Gals threads and rantings ree-aally warm her heart and fill her with the milk of human kindness.

Gamer Gal ,give it up.Your insulting people who are going through real suffering ,horror and hardship.

They don't live in some nice comfy home in the US.They don't even have the option of being a gamer.But they do wonder if they will be alive tommorrow.I put it down to the folly of youth that you write the things you post but it doesn't matter if the Palestinians did a full Busby Berkley multi million dollar ,all singing, all dancing production.They are starving ,they are dying NOW and you mock them.Get a conscience,add a large tablespoon of moralty and a pinch of humanity -that will seee you right.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by gordonwest
Members should stop personaly attack GamerGal. She has a right with repling to any Thread. If the members does NOT like what she has replied with, then the members should stop posting 'insults' and 'poo' with their posts. There are two sides of the fence, and every body has a right to respond. Atleast GamerGal does reply with honesty and understanding with her posts. I always enjoy reading GamerGal's posts, because I know that she isn't a troll or one of those idiot posters.

Israel should stop attacking Gaza.Palestinians have right to live in peace.If Isreal wants Hammas to stop firing rockets at them stop acting like the genocidal idiots they are and stop bombing ,starving and leaving injured kids and civillians for dead.
Yeah ,people have a right to respond.You mean like when Palestianian kids get their arms deliberately broken by I sreali soldiers for throwing stones at them.Yeah slingshots were always deadly weapons were'nt they?
At least I sreal are being consistent by not allowing an international journalists into Gaza to report on the carnage.
I don't enjoy reading Gamer Gals posts at all as it is like reading that Jewish person was lightly slapped by Nazi in the middle of the Holocaust.If you like that kind of thing then there is a site called Stormfront that has sentiments in the same vein-denying human suffering to support their warped agendas.I'm sure they'd welcome you and Gamer Gal with open arms and you'll fit right in OR you might pull your head out of your bum and watch some news.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
MODERATOR-NOTE

The topic of this thread is "The Pallywood Conspiracy". Pro & Con Opinions are welcome.

Personal attacks and deflection to other topics will be removed. Continued off-topic or attack-posting will be followed by a removal of posting privileges.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
So it is ok for the Palestinian citizens to kill and use terror at any other country, but when Israel does it, it is genocid? There are two sides of every fence. What? There are other borders around Gaza that the Israel can not be continue be blamed for the stopping of the International journalists entering into Gaza.

Originally posted by candyfloss
Israel should stop attacking Gaza.Palestinians have right to live in peace.If Isreal wants Hammas to stop firing rockets at them stop acting like the genocidal idiots they are and stop bombing ,starving and leaving injured kids and civillians for dead.
Yeah ,people have a right to respond.You mean like when Palestianian kids get their arms deliberately broken by I sreali soldiers for throwing stones at them.Yeah slingshots were always deadly weapons were'nt they?
At least I sreal are being consistent by not allowing an international journalists into Gaza to report on the carnage.
I don't enjoy reading Gamer Gals posts at all as it is like reading that Jewish person was lightly slapped by Nazi in the middle of the Holocaust.If you like that kind of thing then there is a site called Stormfront that has sentiments in the same vein-denying human suffering to support their warped agendas.I'm sure they'd welcome you and Gamer Gal with open arms and you'll fit right in OR you might pull your head out of your bum and watch some news.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by gordonwest

www.channel4.com...

get informed,are you in the us by any chance?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I know you're all dying to find out what happens in the next episode of Pallywood's Days of our Lives. Here's the latest release. A freelance photographer Ashraf Mashharawi (who also operates 2 websites for Hamas) is in agony as his brother is killed by an Israeli rocket attack.

You can find some funny comments on this over at Little Green Footballs where they note that CNN has now pulled this video from their website. Maybe cause it's an obvious fraud. The doctors in this video aren't even as believable as those you'll find in General Hospital. I love how one keeps pointing to the screen as if that does anything. Meanwhile this other "doctor" is on the side tickling the patient. I've taken CPR classes before and you can't do this with your finger-tips.

I’m no military expert, but I am a doctor, and this video is bull****. The chest compressions that were being performed at the beginning of this video were absolutely, positively fake....there’s no point in doing chest compressions if you’re not also ventilating the patient somehow. In a hospital, during a code on a ventilated patient, somebody would probably be bagging the patient during the chest compressions.

source

I was also amused to see the crater that the Israeli rocket attack made on the roof top. It looks like they broke some cinder blocks on purpose to make the damage look worse than it was. Are we supposed to believe that this is what a military strike actually looks like. I think an RPG would make a bigger hole than this, but we're told it's a missile strike. Laughable at best.

[edit on 9-1-2009 by dbates]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by dbates

that is completely disgraceful and you should be absolutely ashamed of yourself

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by dbates

that comment ism`t so great about CPR - having just completed my latest update , the procedure in the UK is now protocol C - 100 > 1 , 100 compressions to 1 (optional) breathe , as when properly compressed you are drawing enough air into the lugng anyway . it takes 10 seconds for blood pressure to drop , and 30 seconds to bring it back up using compressions - so jumping on a heart attack case and pumping there chest is vital in the first 2> 3 minsutes , after that the chance of recovery is really quite small.

but as someone commented on the course - there is usually a damn good reason why the electric signal that runs your heart goes out of sync.

[edit on 9/1/09 by Harlequin]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join