It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pallywood Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I have a real, recorded conspiracy for you! In the news you see "145 dead, many injured." after an Israeli attack. Maybe its true, most likely it isn't. Hamas uses some thing now labeled as Pallywood to make Israel look bad. In 2002, they claimed there was a slaughter at Jenin. After outsiders investigated... They found it was greatly exaggerated. A school girl shot and killed? Not until she is seen waving too a camera. A dead person? Not until they are on camera climbing on to a stretcher. Is that a dead person or an actor, or both?
www.seconddraft.org...
www.youtube.com... This actually links to a documentary on it.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Wow, that was pretty interesting. I especially enjoyed the part when the "corpse" that fell off the stretcher got back up & everyone scattered
. And is it me or do they need better actors..? I seriously doubt todays attacks were the product of "Pallywood", but we won't know for sure until we see more pictures & videos.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
fighting fire with fire i guess. Sucks when you wanna know the truth.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by redhead57

Objectivity? I HAVE VIDEO of what I state. Can't get much more objective than that.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Gamer, you were way ahead of me on this. I knew some of the games they were playing, but it does my heart good to see a professional group analyze and refute this perpetuating fraud.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Propaganda at its finest, hey?

Makes me wonder whether half the stuff we watch on the news is real or just some filmset.

Is this for sympathy from people abroad, or those in their backyard? Surely, as the video suggests, a lot of people can tell it's fake. There's a clip of a family casually walking past a mass of people in the background, apparently in direction line of fire?

It's typical the media doesn't show everything. It's not really news unless someone suffers.

Star and Flag.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Why anyone would rely on youtube as credible source when its a haven of fabricated videos done by boared armchair videographers playing with video editing software is byond me.

Oh no the oppressor couldnt possibly know how to create propeganda videos could they? Na they woudlnt do that, they are special, honest and loving chaps that have oppressed an entire society for over 60 years.

No star and No flag 4 U dear. A thumbs down is gladly awarded.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
peacefire...no peacefire...you all seem to forget israeli settlements are still on their land and have been for years and still expanding despite what pieces of paper say.Palestian has every right to attack,as iran has every right to support a country thats fighting against an occupying foreign force.No two ways about it...

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

On Youtube there is a documentary done by a man who does documentaries. Also I linked to other things covering Pallywood. But since you refuse to read/watch any of it you remain ignorant of the topic.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

I would rather remain ignorant to fabricated rating glamour and be numbed and dumbed by that garbage than to throw away the recorded factual history that spans a 60 year timeline. Its ok, Im not loosing out on anything. Thanks for being concerned tho.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

I think the main point is that this video demonstrates that a lot of what we see on tv as we sit in our safe little homes is pretty much one big lie. It's like quoting someone, cutting out their words to make a completely different sentence. Sure, they may be deserving of our sympathy... but to go to such extreme levels?

It just makes me question what I watch. I think that's the point... I may be wrong, but that's what I got from it.

Have you watched the whole of the video? It's pretty well done I think, and doesn't appear to be a random bunch of clips put together by some random guy.

But who knows... maybe that's a lie too.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 4demon

I can agree to that, that the video demonstrates propeganda and how media severely bends the truth, to which I have pointed out occurs from both sides many times throught the debate in the other thread.

And I have also time and time again, refered to the actual historical record spanning the 60 years plus timeline of what has occured in that region that has caused this entire mess to begin with.

I tend to give more credit towards documented history than to youtube videos that do not disclose sources and can easily be taken from raw footage, edited with CG inserts, edited to only show certian parts of the raw footage that support the opposing claim, and then put out on a medium where 99 percent of the content is for entertainment purposes.

Id rather rely on the historical records from government sources, US, UK, Israel and Arab sources. 90 percent of which does not come from websites, but from printed publications that were around LONG before internet and youtubellywood.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Very good points. While I agree that YouTube is full of frauds and fakes... I can't help but feel that it can also have a heck of a lot of truth in it. You just have to be careful what you believe. The media have lied a little too often for my liking, so I always take what I see and hear with a pinch of salt... and sometimes some pepper, depending on how I feel

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Its a documentary by a college professor. Not me, not random guy in the basement, a college professor. Or is he an evil Jew to?

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I think you live in a fantasy world.

Does this look real to you?

Caution!!!!! Graphic Images In The Links

novalight.org...

How about this?
www.ifamericansknew.org...

Or how about this one.Don't tell me it's ketchup.
img504.imageshack.us...

MOD Note: Please Refrain From Direct Posting Images that Violate the Terms and Conditions

[edit on 12/28/2008 by semperfortis]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
reply to post by RFBurns

Its a documentary by a college professor. Not me, not random guy in the basement, a college professor. Or is he an evil Jew to?

professor does not equate to correct,especially when it comes to matters such as this...and evil jew? i mean really.Whats the point in that? are you consciously baiting people or are you actually that dense?

[edit on 27-12-2008 by Solomons]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
reply to post by RFBurns

Just remember who said evil Jew ok.

If it was a college professor with any credibility, why publish in youtube fantasy land than on a far more credible medium like mainstream news outlets or Larry King Live or History Channel or Discovery Channel..you know somewhere else besides a place where questionable material by questionable people are found in abundance?

Youtube is convienent..an outlet where wanabe on video seek their 10 minutes fame performing rediculous acts, rants and put on aluminum foil costumes and look for the gullable to take them seriously.

Seriously, youtube is not the authorative source for historical record. It never was intended to be that from its inception. It is a public outlet for people to make their videos and show off their less than gradable talents as a way to vent off steam or eliminate boardom.

Actually I am was a bit surprised at who the author was...college professor. Would think this professor would have been a bit smarter to realize where best to publish such a claim of faked deaths. But then again...youtube is renowned for its creative contributors. So I suppose it does belong where it belongs.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   

"Or is he an evil Jew to?"

That is anti-semitic. Jews aren't evil.

We had to kill those innocent people. They were terrorists.

The children would have only grown up to become terrorists. All innocents that died are militants. no non-terrorist children were killed. Pallywood is good at lying. Trust us.

Don't forget to buy Israel Bonds, or you are an anti-semite if you don't.

We dropped 100 tonnes of bombs today. They ONLY affect terrorists. Surgical-strike-precision-munitions can'
t possible hurt a non-terrorist.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Well, if you actually investigated the original post you'd realize that the videos are primarily on a website that isn't related to YouTube, which specifically outlines "Pallywood" using the videos. The videos were eventually uploaded to YouTube, most likely for convenience and as a way to get a broader audience.

So, your excuse that "Well, since it's on YouTube it loses all credibility" flies out the window because you can download the original, higher quality videos from SecondDraft.org, which was linked in the original post and is apparently run by the professor himself.

I can find most of Arna's Children, Lullaby and countless other documentaries on YouTube, so I guess that means they are all bunk according to your logic since they were uploaded to YouTube as well.

[edit on 28-12-2008 by davion]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join