It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams, let's talk about them : Interpretations, lucidity, projection, obe's, precognition, etc

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Hey peeps nice reading all your experiences, shakes some brilliant advice man so many things I need to try hehe.

Been out of action in dreamland myself, had a lot going on in my life so burning up most of my energy just getting from day to day. I do remember bits and bats of dreams but I am in so much of a rush in the morning I don’t get change to jot anything down. It will soon be the weekend and I can catch up on my sleep, mmmm sleeeep ZZZZZzzzzzzz

Still got a few video links to watch then I am pretty much caught up with the thread, hopefully the next time I post I should be posting a dream

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Shared dreams are very cool stuff indeed. That means in the very least that you have some very tangible shared associations in your waking life that you both truly identify with. That is a unique and special thing to share a perspective really which is symbolized in a sense in shared dreams as you both literally see the same vision & experience the same event.

Is there any particular theme to the shared dreams that you wouldn't mind sharing with the group? Many people are unaware that sharing dreams is reality & all of these experiences everyone is sharing helps raise consciousness & build confidence for those who are reading, so anything you can add on the subject would be awesome

HI, at this time I cannot share, but I will be sure to in the future, some odd things are happening, especially yesterday, although it has nothing to do with dreams , or maybe it does in some weird way, I am a firm believer in alternate realities and dimensions, and telepathic communications, and sychronistic events.

I am afraid if I tell what happened to the footprints in the snow, people will think I am crazy.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

Cool man & thanks. I'm actually going to be doing a couple of new vids soon here on dream journals & "spiritual" encounters.

But just to add to your "To Watch" list... David Wilcock just had a new interview Jan 4th on Coast 2 Coast.

Here's part 1 of 12:

reply to post by Stormdancer777

Completely understandable. Please share whenever you feel is appropriate and comfortable. I understand how reality is much more fantastic then fiction & know that some people just can't accept that and ridicule others do to their own ignorance.

I'm with you on the alternate realities, syncrhonistic events, etc. It's funny because some people will think that to be outlandish, but seriously think about it everyone...

If you have a dream that you perceive as "future" or "past" then how can that be without some kind "alternate reality" that can actually be viewed in what we would perceive as "now"?

Thanks for posting, and look forward to anything you end up sharing

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

That's a pretty trippy one...

Just pulling this out my @$$ here; It seems that on your soul level, you have some energetic/spiritual links to deep knowledge. The extent that's available to you in your waking life varies I'm sure, but has probably served you fairly well I can imagine. You apparently are at a crucial choice point in your life where you have the opportunity to realize what you didn't think was possible before.

Those "snail people" are apparently some kind of guides & mentors to you in some way or they wouldn't have been sticking around (no pun intended
) with you for so long in a place of learning, knowledge, & discovery (the library).

Have you ever had long conversations with the snail people? Has the relationship always been a positive one?

Oh and above I posted David Wilcock's most recent interview where he talks about his sources & his own research leading him to find out that there are many "humans" in the cosmos. DNA is a sort of transmitter/reciever and can be "pinged", and apparently when "they(secret government)" tested this theory they got so many signals it blew them away.

Actually for those interested in getting a grip on a bit of who the F and WTF the ET's are up to and what seems to be around us, I highly-HIGHLY recommend this article by Scholar-political-researcher Michael Salla called :
A Report on the Motivations and Activities of Extraterrestrial Races – A Typology of the Most Significant Extraterrestrial Races Interacting with Humanity

Thanks for contributing.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I was glad to see this thread, because last night it happened again. Some answer to some great physics problem just came to me while I was between awake and sleep. I was aware of what was going on, and I tried so very hard to hold on to it this time. Then it got really weird. While I was repeating it over and over so I could remember it, a 3D image popped into my head, and I was told that "this is the shape of the universe" and I replied "no don't, you'll make me forget" The voice then said "I know,you are not allowed to have this information, you know that. " I tried hard to recall it, but as I did, it was like walking up a staircase and watching each step disappear before my eyes. Not literally, but that is the only way I can describe it. I then fell asleep in what now seems like was instant. During this, I was also aware that I had sleep paralysis. This was not a dream, I was aware that I was not all the way asleep yet. I have to say that this is one of the most aggravating things that has ever happened to me.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

Here is a generally GREAT tip for dreaming/lucid dreaming/astral projection!

1) remembering your dreams is generally a prerequisite to vivid dreaming and OBE (if you don't remember them, they may as well not have happened, right?)

2) and vivid dreaming experiences are generally a perquisite to "sleep paralysis"/"body buzzing"

3) finally, "sleep paralysis"/"body buzzing" is generally a perquisite to astral projection / Out of Body of Experience

I say "generally" in all three cases because it is just so. Many will skip some or all of these.

I am giving this tip to start this chain of achievements.

Drink a lot of purified water just before sleeping so you have to wake up to pee. Jot down a quick note when you do so pertaining to your dream, even if you think its an insignificant one. Later, you will recall all or most of that dream just from that short note. Write the details in a dream log. In essence, you are training yourself to remember your dreams. This will set a framework of experience in which to start being proactive (lucid dream), then the rest.

That's all. Would not recommend it to people further along unless they suddenly stop experiencing altogether (in case they perhaps they simply stopped remembering).

"I want to feed the pigeons today" -Nikola Tesla when asked by a reporter what more he wanted to achieve in his lifetime

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

ive posted a response like this in another thread or maybe this one about getting answers to hard questions in between the sleep wake stage,it only lasts maybe 40 seconds to get your answer,i think it has something to do with body frequencies,you are asking your question in a thought process instead of using your physical voice,its very hard to remember to do it.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by moonbeam cat

Thanks for the advice guys!!!

Moonbeam cat, I really like your signature. I had a bumper sticker made that says "Ask your vet how yearly vaccinations are killing your pet"

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Yeah memory does not conform to conventional recall methods & processes in terms of dream events. I've had time where I've been 100% lucidly awake (meaning full conscious and ability to do whatever), wake myself up, never breaking consciousness, but information about what just happened is completely gone. It seems there is certain things we're just not supposed to know until it's time.

And the technique described by superspark is a useful and just a note to everyone else. It doesn't have to be purified water, and there is nothing "better" then others in terms of liquid used to wake you up.

[edit on 9-1-2009 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperSpark

Thanks for sharing, I'm sure that technique will come in handy.

Just stating this again, "buzzing", "tones", a "vibration" etc is not a required sensation for something to be a projection or OBE. It really depends on the person themselves and the method they use & their own perspections. If you do experience it though, it does make it easier to tell what's going on, but definitely not a prerequisite.

Thanks again, for sharing

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by moonbeam cat

Think of it like "tuning in". The duration you hover there is up to you, the information that flows in depends on quite a bit. But make sure to always have your discern-o-meter on as you can get literally anything from anywhere or anyone while sitting in "receive" mode.

One way to achieve this is through relaxation and focus. It's easiest when you just wake up as your body tends to be nice and relaxed. Simply close your eyes and allow whatever thoughts come in your head to just keep coming, or focus on a question you may have. Keep relaxing with the intention to go "deeper" to lower the viscosity of cognitive activity but not go back to sleep. When you start to hear multi voices, either your own or "other", maintain that state and just listen. You'll be surprised what comes through doing that.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Great topic!

i subscribe to the occult theory, and the five bodies.

So, if you have strong emotions/fears in the (physical+ethereal) INSIDE, when you
sleep and go unconscious all that emotion goes OUTSIDE of you,
as metaphors and real objects; thats the astral body.

These metaphors blend with thought-forms (in conjunction to the mental
body of reason and simulations) and the highest 'buddhic' body (the
reflective body for criativity, will power, wisdom, inspiration).

So, when you dream you CAN solve your problems by understanding
the metaphors merged with the reason or mental body.

Dreams are difficult to remember because of the unique storage in the
mental body, wich requires repetition and concentration right after you
wake up.

OBE´s in astral body are reffered as lucid dreams.
OBE´s in the etheric body happens here, probably in your room.

Some authors say you can 'clean the astral vehicle' by getting rid
of all fears and wonder around amonsgt real people and recently
deceased persons over the 'realms'. Lower planes for earthly
emotions, higher planes for great consciesness...

The blackouts (in the astral) are between the focus of planes (they
state, I never got that to wok).

BTW, last night i had an ENORMOUS insight in a very direct metaphor.

Keep on dreaming! (good metaphors i suppose...)
[]´s
RP

[edit on 9-1-2009 by RobertPaulsim]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I've only ever had one dream that you could call a 'recurring' dream, and fortunately I haven't experienced it since I was a very young child, the last time being at around 10 or so.

It's not a horribly frightening dream, at least not from the description. But I vividly recall being shaken to the core each time I woke up from it.

At the time, we lived in a home where the main entrance was slightly lower than the rest of the house, with a small set of stairs leading up into the main level.

The dream was this: I was a young boy, probably 4 or 5, which is right around the first time I first experienced the dream. I was walking from my bedroom, toward the entrance of the house, which as I mentioned above was lightly lower than the rest of the house. Standing at the top of the stairs, I noticed a little girl in a fancy blue dress and a white bonnet sweeping the floor, with my mother standing over her heaping on the praise.

I remember getting really angry, and yelling at this strange little girl to get out of the house and to stop sweeping the floor, and that I would do it instead. There was no reaction, but I continues yelling anyway. Finally, the little girl dropped the broom and turned around to look at me.

She had no face.

At that point I'd wake up, scared half to death.

Probably related to 'mother issues', and starving for attention from my parents.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Well my dreams seems to be getting more regular, at least 5 a week. However none of them seem to be lucid, I have tried inducing lucid dreams but do not seem to be having any affect. I thought about this for a while last night and thought to myself “I am learning just as much without becoming lucid” well for the time being anyway. The dreams I have are very vivid and very real, some may lack in recall but I normally get the message of the dream.

So for the moment I am just going to concentrate on dreaming at least once a night, I can easily drift into a dream (none lucid) now so that’s huge progress. However strange that feeling is it’s still a fun process watching your body sleep, when I do drift into a dream it seems that real I don’t know it’s a dream. I have been chanting in my mind before I sleep “Next time I have a dream, I will recognize I am dreaming” but this is not the case.

The dreams I have are more related to things going on at this very moment, in fact I feel I have synced a few times with people in my dreams. There was already a roll to play in these dreams and because I thought they were real in relation to things going on in my life “I just go along with them” Nothing out of the normal seems to be happening to make me think I am dreaming. Suppose I just need to tell myself “The next time I'm see something/somebody I am dreaming, because I in bed sleeping”

I seem to be having more and more progress with OOBE’s too, I have been using I-Dozer Out of Body the frequencies on their remind me of the ones Caveman posted on his astral projection guide. Instead of listening to the whole thing all the way through, I play it for a while as I relax then take of my mp3 player “Normally just move one hand and chuck it on the floor" I then feel like I am vibrating like mad, once I am in that state I pick up the natural frequency and hey presto I can feel my energy body as my physical body is in deep sleep.

Trouble is accepting I can get out

Keep up the great work Shakesbeer I have found this thread very helpful.

P81

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

thank you,i actually learned of how vets are exploiting pet owners a few years ago ,and recently a member on ATS got told by their vet that the yearly booster caused the passing of their beloved cat,once the year one booster is in the blood stream it stays there like people have a couple of vaccinations in all of their life,not one every year,and its harder for smaller bodys to take but most vets wont admit it because it would harm there profit margins.great idea for a bumper sticker to put the thought in peoples minds,great sig aswell

thanks shakespear,for your advice its appreciated.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

Absolutely right Shakesbeer! (I LOVE that name! Two of my favorite things combined!)

I made a big point of saying "generally" on each part of that tip because it truly is a uniquely different experience for everyone, but the tips do really help!

AND any non-alcoholic liquid works, yes. (DAMN! No wonder I don't OBE on Saturdays!)

Good luck everyone! If you have not tried the tips, PLEASE DO and let me know your results! Especially the drinking water one and "programming yourself to look at your hands in your dream" tips.

CHEERS!

All that I know is that I know nothing -Socrates

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSpark

It would deffinately help but my 2nd and most profound OBE experience happened in a morning where I was very well hung over.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Dreams are definitly a window into the subconscious mind. When people talk or if I talk in a dream and then analyze what was said later, they are completely relevant and mostly very deep words pertaining to my present life.

For instance I had a dream where I was walking with a friend of mine that I dont actually like very much and he was trying to get me to go somewhere. I would ask him, "Where are we going?" and he would just reply, "Come on." Then a car passed by and someone whispered to me, "Break away." So then I stopped and when I stopped he stopped. So who was following who? I was the one in control the entire time.

Just last night I had a dream where I was angry for some reason. I was with a group of people, but I was not involved with them. I was in a snowy field just walking by myself along side a group of people. I was frustrated for some reason because I could hear them talking about me. Then a snow fight broke out and we all started throwing huge balls of ice at each other. I then got some ice balls and threw them back and I became happy. Other people were crying because they were being pummeled with ice balls. Then someone asked me why I wasnt crying and I said, "Because I chose to be happy."

Im not sure what that one means, but it seems to be some what significant to me. Also another cool thing to note is that just before I fall asleep I sometimes hear music in my head. These songs I have actually recreated and they are my best work.

[edit on 10-1-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

[edit on 10-1-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

The snail people. No long conversations, but enough to form some impressions of them. My dream interactions with them were never overtly negative, no threats or aggression toward me. But they were kind of joyless, not a very positive influence.

One of them, who projected the appearance of a teacher, said they lived under "the law", "the law" being their (overly complex) philosophical or religous system. Where very little was actually forbidden, but individuals wanting to choose either good (or bad) had to solve a maze of convoluted edicts to permit their choice.

On average, they were socially polite and sometimes pleasant, but without much sense of friendliness. Respectable and proper, as within their law. Some of them (the learned ones) managed to show some spirituality despite their obstacles. I've wondered if (or how much) they ever felt love.

I never asked them for guidance, in dreams I thought their answers would probably be advice to be like them. In the dream I wrote about, I was slightly surprised when they said I'd been staying with them. I didn't think I had been.

The other humanoids they showed me were completely different. I had a dream the next night where I met one of them for about half a minute. Very different social standards, but still a core of feelings and good nature that the snail people mostly lacked. More appropriate to learn from, I suppose. I learned one of their social standards in that dream fragment, that having one's mouth be visible in public was considered quite unacceptable, they all kept theirs' covered.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Yup! I've had many hung-over and one of the most profound was in my "clubbing" days... there are always exceptions ; )

BUT, over the long-term, I've found I more consistently am able to "exercise my Will" in my dreams and to AP when I am doing so in my waking life as well. In fact THE MOST profound happened after 4 days of fasting, no smokes and no alcohol.

I don't know if you prescribe to Don Juan, but Carlos did not experience interactive dreaming until he reigned in his waking life.

All that I know is that I know nothing -Socrates

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join