It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we in something that is ALIVE??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknownsoul

I do not take drugs for a start and i never have.. I do tho watch and listen and watch watch watch,,, i read alot and i study and i look in the mirror alot. Who am i? "that is not the point"

You see i only got to this "are we in something alive" becouse i was trying to find out about odd numbers and there understanding to humans much like infinity also a odd number and you know infinity is a measurement of ones mind... just so u know

There is an end and a beging in life "for us" starts when ur born ends when you die... lets not talk about the after life becouse there is no proof of anything you say abou that.. all i know i used OUR OWN TOOLS to ge to the logical point? you dont like it then thats fine how about u work out after 20 years what i have then you will get IT..

You see all the boffins on the TV talk maths but what is maths? maths is an understanding of the universe for humanss "basic common demonimitator" Yet we can not CAN NOT caluculate why we are here.. thus is flawed.. we DO NOT understand the universe but we use maths as our guide

What i have done is use maths to give you what you want the logical answer to it and if u dont like it then well take it up with the boffins not me im just using the tools they provied.. every step of my caluculations are correct and are logical to humans.. but im still missing the part i asked first.. WHY the odd numbers!! i dont care if we live inside a cell but i know i just found it out becouse of my search for the reason "or the caluculation" behinde maths / us

universe = maths = calcualted US lot = we use maths to understand the universe = flawed...

Becouse if it wasnt we would know the answerse to everything... get it?

We are missing something IN maths or maybe MATHS is the problem of understanding what it is we are in.. cell or whatever.. i used cell becouse its the only LOGICAL answer IN MATHS to say were we came from "and please dont say what happend befor becouse im not god" Im just talking about the universe and how we fit in here.. not who made us or why

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

and do u know what that means to me? JACK

it sounds like LIGHT + DARK = SOMETHING

MATHS get it? 1+1 - any outcome u want..,

you can play with words and sound smart all you wish fellow but you do waste ur time on me really...

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
if you belevie math was based on belief and that you believed it had and end would you end? math is never ending.unless you want it be..i will not talk about after life but what you want to ask about this reality that you are living alive ask me With your breath of consiousness.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by theresult

and do u know what that means to me? JACK

it sounds like LIGHT + DARK = SOMETHING

MATHS get it? 1+1 - any outcome u want..,

you can play with words and sound smart all you wish fellow but you do waste ur time on me really...

Do you think its a waste that im opening your mind? If i want you to belive something i would make you belive it but i now only want to give answers..if you watch and watch you start to feel. i went so many years without feeling what a human feels, until i opened my heart and mind...at a...young age.. but i feel asleep for a while i got trapped in this "dream" but 12..12 my awakening to the world, i already awoken to those close to me but now i want to awaken to the world of ats and then i will move on from there.

[edit on 12-12-2008 by Unknownsoul]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

please can u stop with that silly talk :/

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Ok I will sop posting on your thread but if there is a question you want to ask post it on my thread and i will answer you.. theresult.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Ok I will sop posting on your thread but if there is a question you want to ask post it on my thread and i will answer you.. theresult.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Why would i need to ask you a question??

I think ur missing the point here sir ITS ABOUT THE QUESTION so why would i ask you something you can not tell me?

ironic

just wnt to edit this., after 20 years of asking what makes you think You know more than the history of humans? or infact i shall question myself what makes me think i understand it?.. u see sir i have no need or wanting of any question to ask you as i have me to do that hence why i made this post..

But seeing as u wish to be smart with you words sir i shall ask this

what make u question yourself to ask me if i do indeed wish to forfill your need to be answered

funny heh? i think so

[edit on 12-12-2008 by theresult]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by prototismHowever, you still have the existential problem of where the body we are allegedly a part of came from, itself. In other words, your theory not only actually solves nothing, but it opens up the same question you set out to answer.

And how do we solve this? The Universe is a fractal! It's the only logical consequence. Like another poster said, when we look through either a microscope or a telescope, we see similar structures.

I don't think there's a nothing outside our universe. If the universe is finite, outside it you'll find other universes, which themselves are part of another structure.

On and on and on, in both directions, inner and outer space:

[...] Quarks Galaxies -> Universes -> Multiverses? -> [...]

We will never get to the bottom of either side, we cannot reach the nothing. Makes sense?

[edit on 12.12.2008 by SiONiX]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Hi sonix, i agree we will may never get to undertand the super huge and the super small..

But looking at all the evidence base on maths / nature we are in something that is alive, i dont know what or would even try..

its like the universe is 2 mirrors looking back on itself but then that would not explain odd numbers... becouse to get a fractal you need to calculate it and that requires us to do so and we are very odd dont you agree?

there is an end and start to all of this just becouse it seems to loop does not mean that it does?

thats why i came up with the cell.. and that we are born and shall die much like me and you, whatever we are in is limited by our understanding but then that does not mean we have to understand that we are in ?? becouse that has never been my quest tho i did come acorss this gem of a theroy its noting special nor should it be but its nice to be able to tell my fellow ats's how i see the world in what i live in..

Like i said befor my quest is to understand odd numbers not the reason why we are here or if we are part of some mega super big thing and we are just cells, but in maths as we understand it thru nature and self replicating thats what we are in.. its very simple.. all i want to understand is the so called DNA u know? the formula of just humans and why we see the universe add odd when its not..its very very orginised and logical its just our tool "maths" is flawed i think

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Why would i need to ask you a question??

I think ur missing the point here sir ITS ABOUT THE QUESTION so why would i ask you something you can not tell me?

ironic

just wnt to edit this., after 20 years of asking what makes you think You know more than the history of humans? or infact i shall question myself what makes me think i understand it?.. u see sir i have no need or wanting of any question to ask you as i have me to do that hence why i made this post..

But seeing as u wish to be smart with you words sir i shall ask this

what make u question yourself to ask me if i do indeed wish to forfill your need to be answered

funny heh? i think so

[edit on 12-12-2008 by theresult]

What makes me Question You is that I have already answered all the questions i have thought of and would like to share my answers by answereing the questions. The only question i have left is where my grandmother came from and that is what i dont know but ask me anything about anything and ill answer even if it is something u think i dont know the answer to.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Hi sonix, i agree we will may never get to undertand the super huge and the super small..

But looking at all the evidence base on maths / nature we are in something that is alive, i dont know what or would even try..

its like the universe is 2 mirrors looking back on itself but then that would not explain odd numbers... becouse to get a fractal you need to calculate it and that requires us to do so and we are very odd dont you agree?

there is an end and start to all of this just becouse it seems to loop does not mean that it does?

thats why i came up with the cell.. and that we are born and shall die much like me and you, whatever we are in is limited by our understanding but then that does not mean we have to understand that we are in ?? becouse that has never been my quest tho i did come acorss this gem of a theroy its noting special nor should it be but its nice to be able to tell my fellow ats's how i see the world in what i live in..

Like i said befor my quest is to understand odd numbers not the reason why we are here or if we are part of some mega super big thing and we are just cells, but in maths as we understand it thru nature and self replicating thats what we are in.. its very simple.. all i want to understand is the so called DNA u know? the formula of just humans and why we see the universe add odd when its not..its very very orginised and logical its just our tool "maths" is flawed i think

The math of creation ifs very true but what we belive or understand as math is far from what we know...in our subconsious.. of symbols and shapes of mathematical porportion.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The only question i have left is where my grandmother came from and that is what i dont know

you great grand partents ofcourse

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by theresult

I don't know, but I think in a fractal universe life could flourish on all levels.
Size is relative. In a fractal universe we would be unimaginable huge for lifeforms in lower levels.

But I don't think we are able to detect it. The gaps between the various level would act as a quarantine zone.
I also believe in cosmic quarantine, as a counter measurement to avoid lifeforms/civilizations to influence each other, and to save the structure as a whole. I do not believe one species would be able to become so powerful as to control the whole structure. Quarantine.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

The only question i have left is where my grandmother came from and that is what i dont know

you great grand partents ofcourse

I know that the greatets of my grandmothers is one of the mitchondiral eve daughters, but to the speciic person of my parent grandmother is uncertain

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

The math of creation

Please do tell me becouse maths is not the maths of creation or are you missing the point??

and if you do know the math of creation please feel free to tell us god becouse for one i have no clue what the math of creation is tho i am looking for the math of why me and you are here in that repect..

Just becouse we are here does not mean we are the end all and be all of life.. i just want to know why WE are here nothing els and thats not the maths of creation only god himself "if there is one" knows that

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
If you were a species that never seen how would the world look like to you?

If you understand the principles of a patterN then you can calculate the math of life, look around you not only with just your eyes but with everything else that was given to you...are sounds not life themsevles or just illusionary boundries that set us apart from reality?

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Just becouse we are here does not mean we are the end all and be all of life.. i just want to know why WE are here nothing els and thats not the maths of creation only god himself "if there is one" knows that

You are here to create your purpose if your purpose has an end then it will end if it doesnt then it will go on for infinity, thats why some choose between light and dark....nd infinite battle of virtue

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Maybe the universe is the inside of a living being? Do you ever wonder why the universe is expanding? Well it's not, it's actually growing. The big bang was when the universe was conceived. Perhaps we are just a nucleus or something, but no wonder space is so dark. Anyone else ever think of something like this? Like how do we honestly know there's not something on the outside of the universe? It's like we're bacteria(humans) on huge electrons(earth and other planets) spinning around a nucleus(Sun).

Atomic structure acts using quantum physics upon the same grounds and pattern than solar systems follow due to gravity and inertia. Solar systems revolve around a galaxy using the same theory and physics of gravity as atoms and solar systems. Galaxies revolve around each other using the same theory, and entire galaxies of galaxies do the same. So allow us to scale infinitly up as from the most tiny quantum particle to the largest galaxy the same forces hold sway, their patterns are the same, and they appear to move in the same path logic. Therefore it can be assumed that the universe itself revolves around something else, following the same logical condition that every other atom in ours currently follows.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SiONiX

Now see you are onto something here..

Are we as humans unable to use maths "our only realy tool" to understad the universe? or is there as u say

The gaps between the various level would act as a quarantine zone.

a zone in what i can not pass nore comprehend? this is very much related to the question I ask tho granted i passed on the cell theory due to maths it still is not what i want even tho I thought of this "or someone els did" that we are in some living thing ?

I like the way you put that question!!

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join