It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child's body found near missing Fla. girl's home

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Very sad,but not unexpected when you see shes been missing from july,i think most children that have been missing for atleast a month are *usually* found dead.Atleast her families mind will be put to rest and they can say goodbye with a proper burial.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I’m more of a lover than a fighter but I always have the overwhelming urge to beat the living snot out of her mother. Murderer or not the woman is a completely irresponsible, selfish person who never deserved this poor child. She really disgusts me.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Wether this is Caylee or not is not my concern. My concern is that whoever this is is quickly identifed and the person(s) responsible for their death be put to death.

RIP little one.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Cayce had supposedly said that she felt Caylee was close to home. Supposedly she had also said that they hadn't even found her clothes yet? It doesn't make sense they hadn't searched this area with some type of boat anyway. That's really odd. Was it filled with water the middle of June?

Nancy Grace had first been saying that there wasn't any contact between Cayce and her parents when she was in jail. Than recently they started showing recorded conversations between them. This whole thing seems as if some tabloid drama and a game.

If this isn't Caylee and is some other girl, than it may be why Cayce was looking up missing children on the internet and possibly even some other person's involvement such as her brother Lee?

Caycee may have even been part of some child abduction ring for money.
Still, you would think they wouldn't be so dumb. Her not reporting it for a month could also suggest any evidence would be gone by then.

This story and it's speculations still has a way to go. I doubt Cayce is going to crack, but her brother Lee might. So, where is he?

[edit on 11-12-2008 by aleon1018]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Duct tape was used on the body, which is a good thing, because of the amount of evidence that duct tape entraps. It's almost impossible to committ a traceless crime using duct tape.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

Good.

I hope that we have lots of evidence no matter whom it is.

Find out who this is, cuff them , and send them where death is better then life.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
Duct tape was used on the body, which is a good thing, because of the amount of evidence that duct tape entraps. It's almost impossible to committ a traceless crime using duct tape.

Perhaps, but it gets tricky when the victim and the alleged offender live in the same space. Easy for a defense attorney to explain why fibers from mom's bathrobe, for example, are on the duct tape if the duct tape came from the home and she's alleging someone took her child from her home. A fingerprint would be another story. Generally speaking, that is.

[edit on 12/11/08 by kattraxx]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I will have to remember that!

Seriously, if the body has been under water for months, it is possible a lot of evidence has washed away.

This isn't CSI where they get insane amounts of information.

I was flabbergasted when my car got broken into. When the police showed up, I asked if they were going to do fingerprints.They said no, you can't lift fingerprints off a textured surface.

I said, don't solve a lot of crimes do ya?

Someone else here told me that is true. But I dunno....

So I don't know how much evidence they can really gather.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Sheriff: 'Absolutely' something found in grandparents' home

ORLANDO, Florida (CNN) -- Investigators "absolutely" found something of interest while searching the home of missing child Caylee Anthony's grandparents, Orange County, Florida, Sheriff Kevin Beary said on Friday.

Caylee Anthony, 3, has been missing since June in a case that has received national attention.

1 of 3 Remains described as being those of a small child were found Thursday morning near the home of grandparents George and Cindy Anthony, a spokesman for the sheriff's office told CNN.

Their home was searched overnight after the discovery.

A utility worker found the remains about 9:30 a.m. and alerted authorities, spokesman Jim Solomons said.

Police Capt. Angelo Nieves was reluctant to disclose details of the discovery, other than to say the skeletal remains found in a plastic bag appeared consistent with those of a young child. The Anthony family had been notified of the discovery, he said.

www.cnn.com...

OH OH!

Are the Grandparents hiding something?

Cuff em all and bring them all in. Something is not right.

[edit on 12-12-2008 by whiteraven]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

I get that info from forensics experts, who are all over the TV these days. Michael Baden, Henry Lee. Not just some guy from Court TV.

The sticky side of the tape is where most of the evidence is gathered. The FBI has a special unit that extracts evidence from the tape. They are able to match fingerprints from the sticky side in some cases.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Oh I believe you can get great evidence from duct (or duck
tape)

All I am asking is, since it was under water for months, would the evidence still be there or washed away?

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Lawyer: Investigators think body is Caylee's

ORLANDO, Florida (CNN) -- A corpse has been tentatively identified as missing toddler Caylee Anthony's, attorneys for her mother told a Florida judge on Friday.

Caylee Anthony, 3, has been missing since June in a case that has received national attention.

1 of 3 Lawyer Linda Kenney Baden said in court that that investigators said they "were proceeding as if this were little Caylee Anthony."

Strands of hair found with the remains, found Thursday a half mile from the home of Caylee's grandparents, are the same color as the 3-year-old's, the lawyer said. The age and measurements also were a match for Caylee, Baden added.

Attorneys were in court seeking access to the remains and other forensic evidence.

edition.cnn.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

You took the words right out of my mouth.
I live here in O-town, and since this whole investigation began it's been non stop all over every news channel here. This "mother" has been under the most intense microscope since the get go.... and it's painfully obvious that she wouldn't be fit to be a babysitter, let alone mother.

Now... i've never hit a woman, but I would strongly think about at least kicking her in the shins.

BUT ON ANOTHER NOTE- I really think it is weird how close they found the bones/bag to the grandparents home. I mean there have been COUNTLESS search teams canvassing the surrounding area. But now they find a bag sitting out in the open, within 1/2 a mile???? Something about it just doesn't sit right... Just my 2 cents

[edit on 12-12-2008 by Allegory of Illumination]

[edit on 12-12-2008 by Allegory of Illumination]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
It's kinda odd how certain information comes out on this case through CNN HN Nancy Grace. Recently they released an audio with a video and it's Caylee singing "you are my sunshine" etc.

They talked about a jealousy motive and I have to wonder if this song taught possibly by Cindy Anthony to Cayce and than later after Caylee is old enough, Cindy than teaches it to her.

But if you think about the song as the mind of a delusional jealous person, it lends some more gas for that fire as if being replaced by Caylee and now Cayce as if: "takes her sunshine away"

This whole thing has as if been some bizarre nightmarish cryptic puzzle.

Was Lee involved? or was her body dumped there after all this time with Caycee giving them what they needed to frame her?

What about the polygraph if Cayce still claims she's inocent?

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

Yes, I remember Casey saying her daughter was "close".....and I'm awfully suspicious of grandmother, sorry, but she is a nurse and she knew what she smelled in the car. Perhaps that is why she washed Casy's pants that same day, even though she states it was just "something" she did without thinking.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   

That makes me unsure if it's Caylee, because I thought she killed her accidentally with chloroform so why would she need duct tape? And it seems unlikely to me that she would use duct tape on her own child anyway.

But Idk, it probably will turn out to be Caylee, this is so sad that little girl was beautiful and it's really too bad because there are a lot of parents like Casey Anthony. Just too absorbed in themselves and there own lives and too preoccupied with having fun to take care of their own children. Why even have the child at such a young age if you still just want to go out with your friends and be a whore and do drugs? She was obviously not mature enough and emotionally ready to be a mother.

Or she's a sociopath...

[edit on 14-12-2008 by Total Reality]

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Or she's a sociopath
reply to post by Total Reality

I pick door number two TR.

Glibness and Superficial Charm

Manipulative and Conning
They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.

Grandiose Sense of Self
Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."

Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

Shallow Emotions
When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

Incapacity for Love

Need for Stimulation
Glibuote]

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

Sounds familiar!! yea that definitely describes what she seems like. Shes a disgrace, it's so sad. Crazy f-ing b*t*h

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
This is tragic but expected.

OP, you mentioned the Grandmother but didn't explain how you believe that she is involved. She was the one that made the initial 911 calls when she discovered Caylee was missing and in listening to those calls, it's obvious she is sincere in not knowing where her granddaughter is. It's not fake. While on the phone with 911 someone came into the house and the grandmother tells the person "Caylee's missing, Caylee's missing" - there is sheer panic in her voice that could not be faked.

While I think both the grandparents may have hampered the investigation, I don't think it was intentional. It must have been unimaginable for them knowing in their hearts that their daughter was responsible for their granddaughters disappearance yet feeling the instinctual urge to protect their daughter against the accusations.

Jemison

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The recent finding of Caylee's remains in some way appears planned, possibly even due to some witness. This area should have been covered in some way, even if only by walking a cadaver dog by on the street since their ability has been suggested as so.

The alleged facts as to how this whole scenario has played out is as if some poorly scripted movie. Cayce who has appeared as if some actress now looks as if incredibly stupid for someone so calculated. There's no doubt she had plenty of time to think these things out. Yet, no polygraph as yet either.

Her parents it seems were also poor actors and as having prior knowledge in this field did everything they shouldn't have with processing this car in the first place.

The only thing so far that seperates them 'slightly' is Cindy's recorded phone call. More polygraphs?

The tape seems as if to suggest a way to keep flies out of her mouth and fluids to leak out. Since Caylee was a small child, the tape may have covered her mouth and nose. Why it was still attached to her skull, doesn't make sense with the fluids and body oils. The tape would most likely have fibers from a rug, such as in the bathroom, if Caylee had died in the bathroom while taking a bath, than another reason she may not have had any cloths on.

Another bizarre point of view, is Cayce 'as if' taping Caylee's mouth to keep her from talking, just as some alleged serial killers and psychotics might cut out their eyes believing they would be able to show who the killer was.

If Cayce had been bringing Caylee on her wild dates, than she may have felt threatened that Caylee would tell her grandmother or 'already had.'

Again the song ; "You are my sunshine"

www.geocities.com...

[edit on 14-12-2008 by aleon1018]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join