It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child's body found near missing Fla. girl's home

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
As of Friday the Sheriff has not sent the remains to be identified. They send them to Virginia.

I agree that sadly there are far too many little ones that go missing and are not reported and these found remains could very well be another child. Until DNA results come back there is no positive way to tell.

The media: bunch of vultures and Nancy Grace is one of the worst. The family of Caylee are all guilty of media play and spin. It's been a circus.

Personally I say that the remains are not Caylee. Strictly my own "thought" and there is no conclusive anything to support my hunch.

Until the remains are finally sent for testing and DNA tests are released everyone has to wait.

The media however will continue to do it's thing and the Anthony's will continue to do theirs. It would seem that the Anthony's have more at stake and it would be a GREAT turn of events if the whole lot of them were charged with obstruction in the investigation. Withholding or concealing evidence as well or at least.

The reference to Nancy Grace makes me physically nauseous. That woman's entire career in media is built on sensationalized speculation, diluted and transmuted facts, hearsay, gossip and a whole lot of personal opinion. The only thing I can agree with her about is that Caysee and Cindy are seriously troubled people.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by kattraxx
I never put stock in media hysteria over a case such as this. In fact, I avoid it because... ever notice how everyone's assumed guilty before they are even tried? It may make for higher ratings, but this is wrong, no matter how much evidence the media claims to have. If the guilty can't get a fair trial, neither can you. That's how it works. And it's necessary to keep the government honest, make them prove their case... because it is the government, after all, that's trying to put you away.

I find the whole thing HIGHLY suspicious myself. The WHOLE thing sounds suspicious.

www.wftv.com... click on the map and look at where it was found and look at the HUGE thick of trees ALL AROUND.

The bag was not found until NOW and yet look at where it was!! Why not in the forrest.. instead it is all of a sudden in a location about 20 - 30 feet from the street? And they have already charged the mom even though the bones still haven't been indentified through DNA matching.

I know the mother has come across as crazy and such, but COME ON!! THIS is a conspiracy site is it not??

This is the first time that I am not ready to pounce the mother, though from a quick glance, I should be. BUT something does NOT feel right about this.

[edit on 14-12-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

Sometimes the best place to hide is in plain site.

The body of Chandra Levy went months hidden from a very active paved park path about 50 yards away.

And the body was underwater for months, hidden from view.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

Sometimes the best place to hide is in plain site.

The body of Chandra Levy went months hidden from a very active paved park path about 50 yards away.

And the body was underwater for months, hidden from view.

yes, that was another HIGHLY suspicious case. I am just surprised so many accept things based on how they are being presented to us. Kind of like "let's see how much we can put in *their* face and get by with... how dumb are they all now?"

I guess just common sense is not so common anymore. there is a map of the area in that link. I am not ready to condemn someone based on what is presented... it just doesn't make sense, yet it has been pounded into our heads that she is crazy and obviously guilty... then bam, up shows the bones in the oddest of manners and places considering. *sighs*

well, it doesn't seem right to me.

[edit on 14-12-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I am suspicious because of her actions as a mother. While that may not be proof in most people's eyes, in mine it is.

For example, if I had a msising child and I was put in jail, I would be screaming at the top of my lungs that they are keeping me from finding them.

I wouldn't be going out and partying.

I would not of waited a month to report it.

It is her behavior as a mother that I find most suspicious of all.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Recently, I had heard on the news that now they claim the remains had light colored hair. Before it was the same as Caylee. They sure are taking their time where the remains were found. It might suggest they are looking for even more remains of other childen.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Now they're saying that the same guy that found the remains and called it in is the same person who called in in august? and he's said not to be a suspect. More weird drama. osco.com

ocso.com...

[edit on 18-12-2008 by aleon1018]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I read that they had requested a second autopsy as well. Still nothing conclusive but the samples were sent to Virginia on Saturday so the facts should be out very soon.

I think we're going to hear that it's not Caylee, but another child or children.

I wish the MSM would just stop reporting things until it's been verified, it confuses everything.

I say today or tomorrow they'll release the autopsy news and DNA conclusions. Unknown remains, human, and that's all they know thus far.

Then maybe someone will take a drive out of town to do some other lead checks?

This bit from a recent article just posted I think says a lot. It defies their evidence that Caylee was in the trunk decomposing prior to being dumped somewhere.source

Authorities also said the body was dumped shortly after the slaying.

[edit on 12/18/2008 by justgeneric]

edit to add this I just read:

Caylee

The sheriff's spokesman also made a surprise announcement that the utility worker who reported finding the remains last week also made calls to authorities on three days in August.

It was not immediately known what he reported. Nieves said his agency was investigating how those reports were handled. Nieves said a deputy was sent to the scene in August to follow up on the tip.

Orange County Sheriff's officials will hold a press conference this afternoon at the sight where a body of a young child was found a week ago.

isn't that a bit weird? The utility guy reported in August three times?? They looked and found what? What did he report?

My first thought was the guy is a serial killer and is drawing cops to his scene LOL. I know I watch too much CSI perhaps.

Also noticed they say they'll be giving a press conference today.

Edit AGAIN - the press conference is done I guess and nothing really new announced except regarding the reports in August made by the utility worker.

source for quote here

During the press conference, a sheriff's office spokesperson said that the utility worker who discovered child skeletal remains last week had also contacted authorities on Aug. 11, 12 and 13, to provide tips in the case. An Orange County Sheriff's deputy followed up on the Aug. 13 tip and responded to the scene – the scene where the remains were found last Thursday – however, it remains unclear what if anything he did there.

"There was a window of opportunity possibly. We had a deputy respond to this area on August 13," the spokesperson said. "We are currently trying to determine the situation of that response to determine what the deputy did on scene at that time with the tipster that he received the information from and we continue to be as thorough as possible to determine the circumstances of that on that afternoon.

Crime"The tip that was received on August 13 was the same individual that reported the findings on December 11.

It was the same individual that called into the communications center and called us this past Thursday that made the discovery.

"We have three tips from that individual. We are trying to determine the circumstances and the thoroughness of the deputy that responded that day and will continue to do so in the coming days."

The utility worker initially told authorities that he discovered the remains when he stepped into the weeds to relieve himself by Chickasaw Trail and Suburban Drive in Orlando; however now authorities believe that he had returned to the scene out of curiosity.

Curiosity? After calling it in three times? Letting it go until now is just plain weird.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I sense a cover up. Reported in August and now it is discovered?

This case is getting stranger and stranger.

Or is it just plain police laziness? Thye don't care about truth all they care about is a nice clean conviction. If they did not follow this lead in thier backyard they must not be following any other leads properly either.

I am beginning to think that Caylee's warped mother may have been involved with some very, very bad people and the lazy police are to lazy to find the truth.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Waiting for the DNA results now...the OCSO is expected to give a statement at 2pm FLA time.

Still say it's not Caylee but we'll see in a few minutes when it hits MSM.

Watch it live live coverage of the press conference

give it a second to load they will have it live at 2pm

[edit on 12/19/2008 by justgeneric]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The Medical Examiner has just announced that the skeletal remains are indeed those of Caylee Anthony.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
According to this it is Caylee:

source

Well there yah go. Finally the little one has been found. Now the trail and hopefully peace for all in this case.

In many ways I'm very happy I was wrong! Very happy she's found.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Still, there does seem to be some amount of conspiracy in this death in the way it's been handled so poorly.

The time having past possibly to the point as to not determine exactly how the girl died. Though they now claim there's no evidence of a broken neck or trauma, the stalling of reporting her death suggests that evidence may have been found earlier if found.

She may have been suffocated in some way and the tape does suggest this anyway. If Caylee had drowned in the bath tub or the pool, it should have been reported and or determined long ago as an accident, unless of course there had been signs of struggle if she had been held down in the water.

But Cayce who appears to have some major issues, does suggest her guilt, but may also suggest there's much more drama yet to come out with this family with control issues over Caylee replacing Cayce as the center of attention?

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

That's true or wrapping the body just preserves it further. The elements break down tissue quite fast actually out in the open.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
We need to stop these kind of people who are out just to hurt innocent children. This is sickening to a degree where America is becoming notorious in the child-slave trade! What saddens me more is that it seems that Padilla is withholding some kind of information. He doesnt seem like he was all that concerned in uncovering truths regarding caylee missing.

Her mother should get the chair, simply put. She tried covering up her daughters murder and now she led everybody on a wild goose chase for weeks. How could anybody be so cold blooded? How could investigators be so blind to see through her mothers lies?! In my opinion the grandparents should be charged as well! The grandmother seems like shes holding information too.

Does anybody here think this possibly has anything to do with a foreign slave trade that operates in the U.S as well as Asian decent countries?

[edit on 22-1-2009 by topsecretombomb]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Hi folks,
You know today I was watching Cindy's deposition. And near the end she was talking about Dom. Casey. She made a comment that he was looking into a Zenaida G. in Puerto Ricco. Then she added, He's STILL looking. It hit me like a brick!!
These lying rotten people are going to try and say the remains that were found are NOT Caylee's!!
I'll bet a million bucks! They're gonna try and say Caylee is still alive! Thats why they haven't burried the remains!! And they are now creamated so no further tests can be performed. AND thats why Cindy had them Creamated Right Away!!!
Remember it was before the end of December when it was speculated that they had been creamated, then we found out it was true!
That is what they are going to do! The remains are not Caylee's!! It's a Horrible Thing To Do To Poor Caylee. What Happens to her now? Oh My God This Is Terrible!!
They'll say Caylee is still alive, re-open a missing child case, it'll eventually go cold, and Casey will walk on reasonable doubt!!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join