It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child Sex Slavery Thrives in America

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Child Sex Slavery Thrives in America

www.russiatoday.com

Human trafficking is one of the world's fastest growing industries, where billions of dollars are made at the expense of innocent people. The U.S. has one of the highest rates of trafficked people. Many are children, ruthlessly exploited in the country’s sex industry.

Washington DC is among the places with the highest number of trafficked people.

According to experts, an estimated 300,000 children in America are at risk of human traffickers.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Hmm, not sure what to think of this one...

Russian propaganda?

I don't doubt that such operations exist, as we have some very sick people out there, but I'm not sure I believe that such a prolific, wide-scale operation could be happening right here, in modern-day, surveillance state U. S. of A...

I will leave it up to the reader to draw their own conclusions on this one I suppose...

www.russiatoday.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This is something that needs to draw a lot more attention. Its my very strong belief the cia and black ops make much of their illegal profits from drugs and the sex slave market, often involving children, with Bush senior being its head for years, not to mention one of the presidents, along with his son. This is a part of the corruption of the cabal.

[edit on 9-12-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I want to know what "300,000 children are at risk" means. What are the risk factors for being sold into slavery? Family already involved? Tribal elder looking to make a buck off the British? Dads a drunk? Mommy makes less than 60K/year?

We all know smoking puts us at risk for lung cancer and eating Whoppers everyday puts us at risk for high cholesterol but what puts us at risk for being sold into slavery? Following too close in snowy conditions?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
I want to know what "300,000 children are at risk" means. What are the risk factors for being sold into slavery? Family already involved? Tribal elder looking to make a buck off the British? Dads a drunk? Mommy makes less than 60K/year?

We all know smoking puts us at risk for lung cancer and eating Whoppers everyday puts us at risk for high cholesterol but what puts us at risk for being sold into slavery? Following too close in snowy conditions?

With a figure that high, one is led to think that being a child in a major city is what they used to determine risk factors.
Nonetheless, I'm sure this is at least a BIT of a problem, although the figure leads me to blelieve that surely this must be an exaggerated report...

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
This really is a problem. All the missing children have to be going somewhere, because they are not being found dead here.

I started this thread (which died quickly)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is part of the problem. May not answer all your questions...but it is a real problem here in the states.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere

Maybe they mean children who are forced into the "industry" by:

*Screwed up parents who throw their kids away (or sell them)
*Runaways who get sucked up into the child sex industry
*Pedophiles and kidnappers (working with organized crime)
*Children bred for it

This is what I think.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Remember Boys Town? And I'm sure many other orphanges run almost the same racket.

Just because we never hear about pedophile rings operating on an elite level doesn't mean they don't exist. And quite a few things fall beneath the radar and surveillance, and in the media ( we all know why).

In this day and age, I'm not entirely sure what to believe, either. All I know is not to dis-believe anything because my mind can't initially comprehend the horrific magnitude of possbilities.
There are thousands upon thousands of children a year in America that go missing. Only about four or five become high-profile cases ( or roughly, I know the number is low).

i can imagine such atrocities, and although i detest the news article contents and curious of the mirth, i can't help but wonder if it's closer to the truth and home than we'd care to believe.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

If you're forced into the industry you are no longer "at risk" and are now whatever the industry demands be it a slave, prostitute, drug mule...

How with this criteria

*Screwed up parents who throw their kids away (or sell them)
*Runaways who get sucked up into the child sex industry
*Pedophiles and kidnappers (working with organized crime)
*Children bred for it

do they get any number at all?

Is there a formula or proof that states for every X number of criminal organization members that are pedophiles and kidnappers Y number of children are put at risk?

I can understand assuming a certain level of risk for statistics on runaways being trafficked into such a circumstance but what does "screwed up parents" mean? To some a parent that takes a belt to a kid is "screwed up" for others its the mother who gets her kid drunk or the parent who posts "screw my 5 year old for $200" on Craigslist. Is the kid who got the belt for playing with matches really at risk for sexual slavery?

I hate it when we get "studies" without all the work to back it up.
Now I know why I had to show work on tests in all those math classes.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
'at risk' might mean that the hunting quota for the coming year will be 300k...

anyways, it's ridiculous how these huge numbers are simply ignored and whenever a story unfolds, it quickly drops off the radar, unless the parents raise merry hell as in the case of Madelaine McCann, which usually results in their immediate persecution

there are way too many obvious killings and abductions going on around the world , considering the dismal MSM coverage, which revolves around 'compassion'
and sensationalism, which allows them to skip asking any obvious questions...

think about Ciudad Juarez

or the Austrian cases, including dungeons dungeons both of them, nonetheless.

www.smh.com.au...

if you wanted to create a dungeon with a 1klbs steel hatch on it, could you even move, let alone install it? don't these things have manufacturers, which can be traced down? but no, questions are going out of style so they just drop the case after a few weeks and noone cares anymore.

unfortunately, people are very adept at finding creative ways of overlooking the elephant eating the living room decoration.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Some excellent commentary here people. Looks like I may have to delve deeper into this one.

So WHY is this being ignored by the MSM here? That in itself makes me alarmed. It appears there is a conspiracy of silence and UNDERreporting of this....My question is WHY?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I have read a few books on this and that was when I was in high school like 10yrs ago. I have followed it actually. And that 300,000 number is more. They bring the children here from other countries (underdeveloped) and make them do this. And the biggest clientle for this is our gov't and white males, they are on the west coast also. Even here in hawaii we have this but its not children/ its girls over the age of 16, but still they are told one thing and end up having to sell themselves for the people who brought them over. They get busted here all the time. National Geographic did a show on this a couple of years ago although it was about the Russians chic getting tricked into coming over here (US). They tell them its for modeling. This isnt just happening to children its happen to women all over the world. This is huge, we just never hear about in the news. There are books out there on this.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I'm sure that the government turning ablind eye to illegal immigration doesn't help.

If they can get in by the millions, I'm sure that people can be carted out against their will by the hundreds or thousands.

I need to add, though, that I think the hype about the "pedophile next door" is 99% contived fear to take the place of the waning beleivability of terrorist threats.

[edit on 9-12-2008 by asmeone2]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Yes,trafficking is rampant practically everywhere in the world,its usually very well organized so its always going to happen because there is always going to be demand,but the numbers are alot higher than i thought they would be for America!

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I think the importance of this issue cannot be overstated. We are talking about SLAVERY; regardless of who, or for what purpose! We should be fighting this with more diligence and vigor than the fantasy war on terror or war on drugs!

Nevertheless, it bears noting that the Russian propaganda machine has been working overtime of late, bashing every American institution and value it can.

So the news is not news, per se. But The problem is real, and for those who doubt, check the video - "Conspiracy of Silence" - set to air on the Discovery Channel in 1994 (?) and 'bought off' with tax-payer dollars - to keep it off the air.

Google Video Link

Outrageous allegations, terrible to utter, and horrifying if even only 1/2 of it is true.

[edit on 9-12-2008 by Maxmars]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I think you'd be surprised to know that there are quite a few former child sex slaves living in your area.... with all the mental baggage flowing out upon those around them. I've known one or two. It's a tragedy because they become so easily manipulated, and usually they become entangled with corrupt people because that's what they are used to, and they just become agents of the further decline of any sense of virtue still left in this country... this world...

And apathy reigns supreme. Nothing more apathetic than a nihilistic former sex slave.

It's one of the perks of "knowing the right people" in your area. If you're a sick twisted pervert, you'll fit right in. You'll get the right job. You'll touch elbows with the big boys. Disgusting, and it may be much of the reason why the symptoms of such perversion in this country are met with comments such aas "People are just #ed up.". Oh okay I'll make a note of that. Thanks for the enlightening comment. Now I see the problem. I guess we should just kill all people because we refuse to shed light on the massive programs of degredation operating behind the scenes of our society. I guess we can allow all these secret organizations and secret fraternities to continue having their secrets and us just accepting that while our world mysteriously turnes into a giant wasteland where everyone indulges in blood orgies, we're completely clueless as to why because we're comfortable at the moment not knowing.

That seems reasonable, right?

[edit on 9-12-2008 by dunwichwitch]

[edit on 9-12-2008 by dunwichwitch]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

When you dig deeper into this you see why. Mystiq has it right. Its our own gov't who does this to these little kids. In everyone of my books I read it said that American gov't would have these little kids at their parties. Boys and girls. And the kids who have been saved say most of the people who they serviced were white males. What is that place that is in SFO and all the rich people go to it. They have kids at that function also. This has been around a long time. Remeber the Gulf War and they found white American kids in Kuwaiti's houses who were their slaves. Not sex slaves, but house slaves. Our soldiers found these kids when going house to house and it wasnt just one kid. There is a lot of info out on this.

edit out the word bangs

[edit on 9-12-2008 by isa75]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

...because the MSM is owned by TPTB (Illuminati?), and they know that what you don't know, can't hurt you!

i'm surprised no one's mentioned yet that these kids are being manipulated by the Reptilians, and if they aren't used and abused by them, they're being fed to them!

how many children go missing every day here in the States?

seriously though, i have no idea if Reptilians are involved, that is, if they exist...

i just thought that would have been mentioned by now here on ATS...

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by asmeone2

I need to add, though, that I think the hype about the "pedophile next door" is 99% contived fear to take the place of the waning beleivability of terrorist threats.

I agree there, and add as well that the majority of "pedophiles and sexual offenders" are in reality not. A great number of people have been labelled as that for the stupidest crap in the world. Such as a guy who is with his girlfriend, she is 16, he is 17. then turns 18, and suddenly it's illegal and he gets arrested and labelled a sexual predator.

You would not believe how many times that has happened, and the majority of "pedophiles" are exactly things like that.

But of course, we can't have an understanding of it, in the public eye. Way too much calm in that reasoning. Gotta hype up the fear of stranger danger and make the kids even more under the thumbs than they ever were before.

Keeping your kids safe is one thing. Keeping them under lock and chain for their first 17 years and then tossing them out into the wilds of the world with no freakin clue of what to do is entirely a different thing.

Ahem.. off topic, i'm sorry. Just every time i hear stories like this one here, it gets my goat. No one questions where the statistics come from, they just hear the "omg 300k kids are missing! They're sex slaves! HORDE THE CHILDREN TOGETHER AND ARMED GUARD THEM!"

there are sick people in the world, there are sick people in your neighborhood, and there are sick people in your very household. The hype has people so freaked out about their kids safety that I know many parents who dread even letting their kids go to school for fear of being taken. They will drive them to school themselves, walk them to the door, then do the same when picking them up. They will get them home, immediately go into the house, and the kids cannot go outside, for fear of them being taken.

Do we not see the harm being done by being so fearful?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I don't doubt that Russia is using something that happens to be true as propaganda against America, because I'm sure Russia has their own child sex practices that rival the United States.

But all institutions everywhere are corrupted, and just because we have been brainwashed into defending our own intitutions of mental slavery does not mean that we should just continue working with what we've got. If we want the corruption to stop... we must completely abandon all of our institutions where one gains power over many.

In order for real justice to be served, there must not be any perks to obstructing it.

As of now, the game is played dirty because profit has no morals other than profit. Profit is a corrupt institution in itself, and it is the cause of most of society's ills today.... child sex slavery included.

There are other hidden factors, but until we identify the obvious and question why these institutions truly exist, we'll never be treating anything close to the cause...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join