It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madeline McCann's mother to be an official suspect

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Kate McCann - mother of missing four-year-old Madeleine - will be formally declared a suspect by the Portuguese police, the family has said.

what do you think happened to her? Something just doesn't add up imo from the way she was taken to the way her parents talk at news conferences etc.

I believe her parents were involved to an extent, but am unsure how. I'd be interested to hear other peoples opinions

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:07 AM
link   
The latest theory is they drugged all their kids with sedatives but OD'd Maddy and covered it up.

There were needles in the room and the other kids didnt wake up even with all the commotion going on after it was "discovered" she was missing.

Ive thought from the start that something wasnt right about this case, my only surprise is that they didnt say "some Puerto Rican guy" didnt take her.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I hope so much that the little girls mum had nothing to do with her disappearance, is it wrong of me to hope that it was a complete stranger that took the little girl.
Just thinking of how a child would feel if their mother or father were to do some thing horrible to them makes me shudder.

news.yahoo.com

Police summoned Kate McCann after receiving new forensic evidence. Police spokesman Olegario Sousa said authorities have received some results from forensic tests of the apartment, but declined to elaborate on the findings.
The tests — on specks of blood, items of clothing and other objects in the apartment — were conducted at a British laboratory.

Specks of blood doesnt sound like drugging the kids to get them to sleep.

[edit on 7/9/07 by mojo4sale]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale

Specks of blood doesnt sound like drugging the kids to get them to sleep.

[edit on 7/9/07 by mojo4sale]

"Traces of blood discovered in the bedroom where Madeleine McCann was sleeping on the night that she disappeared do not come from the missing girl, The Times has learnt.
The conclusion that the blood came from a man follows two weeks of reports that the traces proved that Madeleine had been killed in the Algarve holiday apartment."

The Blood had nothing to do with her.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Oh well thats good news. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Oh well thats good news. Thanks.

Maybe not good news for the parents though, the husband could be declared a suspect later on today.

Their behaviour is very strange though, youd have thought theyd want to be close to their other kids instead of jetting all over Europe. Perhaps they dont feel the need to be close to them because the know no one kidnapped Maddie?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Flyer

How often does it end up being a member of the family!!

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Wow- i just dont understand it!!!

They raised such hell and wouldnt leave Portugal until THEY FOUND THEIR DAUGHTER. Wow!!!
I seriously hope they have the wrong people

What a world this has become, poor little one!!!

I would rather think someone abducted her- just because i get so angry. I just heard this and i think its sick!!

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Lord Have Mercy, I just sick over this... so many of us suspected this but it was more than some could accept.

Accept it. Other than that... I just woke and learned of this and came straight here knowing yall would be covering it.

I hope her Mama... no... Im not going to speak in sleepy rage but I want a horrid, painful death for that BITCH. I want her uterus yanked out TODAY!!!

-Deep breath-

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Yes, her uterus should be yanked out, but so should his penis. He has just been named a suspect as well.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   
before you all start jumping up and down and calling her every name under the sun...

this has been done for legal reasons in that they cannot ask her certain questions if she is classed as a witness. a witness also has no legal rights either whereas a suspect has. they want to follow a line of questioning but cannot do so unless she is classed as a suspect (and this is apparently quite a common occurrence in portugal). it is a legal move.

i don't know if she/they are innocent or guilty and none of you lot do either. wait till more information comes out before you say things about someone which may not be deserved. imagine how she would feel if she is innocent and she reads what been said about her? if she is ever charged with the crime of her daughters disappearance then by all means vent your disgust then.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Islamorada

Innocent till proven guilty.

I wouldnt want you as a judge.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Islamorada
Lord Have Mercy, I just sick over this... so many of us suspected this but it was more than some could accept.

Accept it. Other than that... I just woke and learned of this and came straight here knowing yall would be covering it.

I hope her Mama... no... Im not going to speak in sleepy rage but I want a horrid, painful death for that BITCH. I want her uterus yanked out TODAY!!!

-Deep breath-
That's a bit over the top. The police are just doing their job, it doesn't mean she's guilty but it sounds like you're the type who prefers to believe the worst and you'd have her burnt at the stake so you can be right. So, folk think she was drugged by her parents so they could have a good night out then? I find that highly unlikely in this case. They're well educated folk and could have left the kids at home with relatives if they'd wanted a peaceful holiday on their tod. The sad fact is that there are sick folk preying on little kids. Many of them. One stealthily crept into the McCann apartment and took that little girl and she hasn't been seen since. That's my opinion and I think it's far more likely near the truth than yours. I feel very sorry for her parents, it looks like they're being shoved into a position where they'll soon hope she turns up quickly dead or alive just so they can prove their innocence. There'll be no grieving in peace for that couple with all the sick minds pointing the finger.As for the other comments I'm reading - that they're bad parents for jetting around leaving the other kids with relatives. Wouldn't they be bad parents for coming home and returning to normal life with the other kids? You'd all say "they've forgotten poor Maddie, something suspect there. If that was my kid I wouldn't come home till I found her."Stop pointing the finger, that's extremely cruel. There's no proof of anything other than a kid is missing and we might never know the truth. I think a sneaky pervert whisked her away. There are thousands and thousands of them walking around quite freely. Not a nice thought but far, far, far more likely to be true than her own mother killing her so she can have a quiet cocktail.

[edit on 7-9-2007 by wigit]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by eddiemaiden_80
Innocent till proven guilty.

Nothing changes, some people who inhabit this site seem to think that if someone is a suspected or accused of a crime, that proves their guilt.

God forbid any of these people be suspected or accused of a crime they didn't commit.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I, as you all find this disappearance extremely disturbing and saddening.

But please remember the parents are suspects at this stage.

So, please avoid the 'lynch mob' mentality.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:15 AM
link   

reply to post by Flyer

How often does it end up being a member of the family!!
Nearly always, a woman gets murdered, its nearly always the (ex) boyfriend/husband.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Well, maybe there's a lynch mob mentality because these situations are usually perpetrated by the parents.

I do hope its not them- that would be the ultimate evil....but look at previous cases and you will see its more often than not the "family"

Its just sick but i guess we will have to wait and see. And yes, they were named "suspects" so they could be asked more indepth questions, or strapped into a chair with the shinning light on their faces and slapped across the face with that proverbial glove.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion
Nothing changes, some people who inhabit this site seem to think that if someone is a suspected or accused of a crime, that proves their guilt.

God forbid any of these people be suspected or accused of a crime they didn't commit.

They did it, her DNA has been found in a car that was hired 25 days after she disappeared.

Now they might not be found guilty but like OJ, everything is pointing towards them.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Flyer

Do you not think the Portuguese police are trying to frame the parents?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by eddiemaiden_80
Do you not think the Portuguese police are trying to frame the parents?

No, I dont see why they would because they would look very stupid if she turned up alive somewhere.

If they were going to frame her, theyd have done a better job and also wouldnt have involved the british police.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join