It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madeline McCann's mother to be an official suspect

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer
They did it, her DNA has been found in a car that was hired 25 days after she disappeared.

Now they might not be found guilty but like OJ, everything is pointing towards them.

they claim that it must have been the person that hired the car after madeline was abducted and by coincidence they hired the same car a few weeks later.....hmmmmmm

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Well, maybe there's a lynch mob mentality because these situations are usually perpetrated by the parents.

No, they're not usually perpetrated by parents.They found her DNA in a car used by her parents after she vanished? I must be covered in my kids DNA, it's from living with them day in and day out.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by wigit

No, they're not usually perpetrated by parents.They found her DNA in a car used by her parents after she vanished? I must be covered in my kids DNA, it's from living with them day in and day out.

Ive seen it mentioned elsewhere that it was blood found.

Also, this was 25 days later after she went missing, do you think someone elses DNA would stay on you that long?

[edit on 7-9-2007 by Flyer]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   
The parents confirmed she is dead. The only way theyd know that is if theyd done it themselves.

www.thefirstpost.co.uk...

"Intercepted telephone calls and emails between the McCanns and their friends have "confirmed the death of Madeleine" say police, according to one Portuguese newspaper today. The intercepts are said to have been made in a joint operation conducted by Portuguese and British police officers."

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
oh dear - they have told friends they know she is dead

and the DNA was from blood found in the car....maybe from an odd hair that could just be transferred, but not blood

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Where are you all getting your news? Let's see some links please. Firstly, one that shows her DNA has been found in a car. Another link showing it's her blood that's been found in a car. And show me the info where it says her mum has been charged with murder.I read recently that the blood that was found in her apartment is still being analysed. They've been very quick with the car samples then.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   

The parents confirmed she is dead. The only way theyd know that is if theyd done it themselves.

"Intercepted telephone calls and emails between the McCanns and their friends have "confirmed the death of Madeleine" say police, according to one Portuguese newspaper today. The intercepts are said to have been made in a joint operation conducted by Portuguese and British police officers."

Excuse me but your posts in this thread have been nothing short of ridiculous, you seem hell bent on convincing us all that the parents are to blame for the murder when it has been confirmed no charges have been brought against Madeline's mother. At least have the decency to wait until something is confirmed before you continue your witchunt, for crying out loud.
On the first page you mentioned that the
'latest rumour is.....'. I prefer to concentrate on facts and believe in inoocent until proven guilty, just because you have a 'feeling' about this
or your narrow minded view is that it 'when a child is murdered it is almost always the ex-boyfriend' etc doesn't give you the right to proclaim the facts you deem to be right.
I would expect this type of vitriolic reply if it had been announced that the parents were involved but to come on a public forum like this with such biased views is, well just sad really.
Have you ever thought about what it must be like for Madeleine's extended family and how unhelpful and hurtful spreading unfounded rumours can be.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by pmexplorer
Have you ever thought about what it must be like for Madeleine's extended family and how unhelpful and hurtful spreading unfounded rumours can be.
Exactly. Thanks for your input. At times like these I think I'm perhaps the only sane person alive.It's no wonder thousands were burnt at the stake. There's too many suspicious minds. Thank God for some law and order else all right-minded folk would be wiped out.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by pmexplorer

I cant believe you are so gullible. Here

news.bbc.co.uk...

"Justine McGuinness said officers believed that traces of Madeleine's blood were in the McCanns' car, hired 25 days after she vanished."

Sedatives were found, a syringe, the other children did not wake up, evidence that they were drugged too, the intercepted emails of the parents telling others she was dead.

Everything points towards the guilt of the parents. You seem unable to form an opinion based on evidence.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   

reply to post by pmexplorer

Everything points towards the guilt of the parents. You seem unable to form an opinion based on evidence.

As of this moment, Kate McCann has not been formally charged or arrested, in my opinion, if it was as cut and dried as you seem to believe you would think she would be in police custody awaiting trial.

And for the record, yes I am also highly suspicious of course, and I have considered what has been suggested by the mainstream media,and this has been a thought provoking day, however I have an open mind when it comes to such cases and I sad previously I believe in innocent until proven guilty, something you obviously don't seem to have much regard for.
My problem was with your frankly immature posts earlier in this thread when you suggested all manner of things which as of yet have not been declared as true, if they are found to have played a part in the child's disappearance feel free to tell everyone how you were right all along as that seems to be your self righteous agenda. Show some respect. That is all.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
No but shes been formally declared a suspect. So the police think she did it.

I use the facts to make up an opinion, my opinion is that shes guilty, explain the sedative and needles in the room, explain the blood in the car 25 days after she went missing, explain the fact that the other children never woke up later that night despite all the commotion.

Anyone with any logic can link the fact that she drugged all the children, accidentally OD'd Maddie, disposed of the body and then went back to move it to a place where it would never be found.

Id like anyone to come up with a story that explains the needles and drugs, the fact that the other children never woke up and the blood in the car. Then I might change my mind. Until then, Ill consider them guilty with the evidence so far.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I've never heard of any sedatives and needles in any room. Where did you get this information?Also, have you worked out where they put the body? You think they sedated her to get her to sleep right? Then they come home to the apartment and all hell breaks loose because obviously they're pretending she's been snatched, aren't they just a little bit shocked that they've accidentally killed her at that point, or did they realise earlier what they'd done and pretend all through their meal that everything was okay? During the big ruckus that followed, at what point did they hide the body? Only neanderthals would try to get away with that, accidental death or not.IF they sedated their kids to get a good night out I still think they'd spend the next few hours trying (in vain perhaps) to resuscitate her.You watch too much Columbo mate.

[edit on 7-9-2007 by wigit]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Hi, never posted anything on a site before but have been reading lots of them on this topic. seriously please correct me if im wrong and sorry if this has already came up. did the parents leave the door open i thought i heard that reported on the news at the start of all this, supposedly so they could go back and check on the kids, why didnt they just take the key and lock the door like any normal human being. Also at the start some relatives i heard had said that the windows had been tampered with, why tamper with the windows if the door was unlocked, would anyone with half a brain not try the door first. If someone was watching the apartment they would have known that the parents didnt lock the door as they left each time so no need to start tampering with the windows.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
I've never heard of any sedatives and needles in any room. Where did you get this information?Also, have you worked out where they put the body? You think they sedated her to get her to sleep right? Then they come home to the apartment and all hell breaks loose because obviously they're pretending she's been snatched, aren't they just a little bit shocked that they've accidentally killed her at that point, or did they realise earlier what they'd done and pretend all through their meal that everything was okay? During the big ruckus that followed, at what point did they hide the body? Only neanderthals would try to get away with that, accidental death or not.IF they sedated their kids to get a good night out I still think they'd spend the next few hours trying (in vain perhaps) to resuscitate her.You watch too much Columbo mate.

[edit on 7-9-2007 by wigit]

I guessed you missed the murder of two 10 year old girls here where both murderers went on TV appealing for the return of the girls and even helped search for the body.
People do strange things when faced with a big prison sentence.

They wouldnt spend hours trying to resuscitate here, they were doctors and would know when she was dead.

This is more logical than someone taking her without waking the other children and without being seen by anyone and her never being seen again, now thats a fairy tale.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I guessed you missed the murder of two 10 year old girls here where both murderers went on TV appealing for the return of the girls and even helped search for the body.
Do you mean the Holly and Jessica murders? It was Ian Huntley who killed them, his girlfriend had nothing to do with it but she might as well have, her life is over.The McCann parents have never tried to run away from anything, on the contrary they're staying put till they find her. If they were guilty don't you think they'd have come home and tried to get on with things making the excuse "the twins need us, we need to get back to normal"?You still haven't said where you got all the extra information you're basing your "guilty" verdict on. The needles, the DNA, the drugs or whatever. Some links would be helpful, but please no tabloid sh*te.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   

No but shes been formally declared a suspect. So the police think she did it.

Flyer, this is nonsense. The "suspect" status is a formal Portuguese term which gives the police certain rights to question her and gives her the right to silence and legal representation. To suggest that this means the police "think she did it" is a wild exaggeration of the real situation. Have a read of the other, long standing, thread on this subject for a fuller explanation from some Portuguese members amongst others.

Your reference to the Soham killings and "both murderers" doesn't help your credibility one iota. Huntley killed the girls whilst Carr simply covered up for him, it has never been realistically suggested that she was a killer and she was never charged or prosecuted as such.

I happen to agree with you that the McAnns know much more than they say, and possibly much worse besides, but let's keep speculation under control for a bit.

[edit on 7-9-2007 by timeless test]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
the police must have something big on her because they offered a deal of lower sentence if she confessed

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The forensic team must have been sittin on this evidence for a while and I reckon they have been following them night and day after this came to light.

This is major and they are now prime suspects. The only way they can get out of this is if the murderer rented that car out before them and put the body in the boot.

I very much doubt this but still is a big outside possibility.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

No, they're not usually perpetrated by parents.

Youre wrong, look up the stats.. any investigator will tell you that when they get the call for a missing child, the chances of it being one of the parents are more than 80% may be higher

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Flyer

What struck me as odd when I first heard of it, was parents leaving YOUNG, YOUNG children alone in a hotel room during dinner? Oh come on now. And these are educated parents!

Every hotel I've ever stayed at has a list of sitters that you can call to come in while you play. I know! I've done it many times.

How many of you posters would leave children of that age alone?

T of A

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join