It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sarah Connor Chronicles" (2008)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
does anyone watch this at id like to start off a disscusion about it am just really curious about things in the seris so far come on people!

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I saw all the 1st series, it's watchable, but I haven't given this series any time really, saw 1 epi, one were Cam relives her human couterpart's memories, but I just haven't really seen it.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I love it and I cant wait for tomorrow..There are many questions I have so maybe we can get some members involved to get the pot stirring!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
ive seen the first seris and their playing the second so far and about 7 episodes in even it has finished in america. the one thing id mainly talk about is camron ..sp and rhys!

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I've watched every episode, mainly to ogle Summer Glau.

It was getting pretty boring until the last two episodes.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Seen them all, love them all.

Probably may favorite show going right now.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Is tonight the Season Finale?...Im still wondering the motives of Riley and Jessie...Is Cromartie Skynet?..I mean that by asking if you guys think that he is the key to Skynet becoming self aware?

The movie trailer for T4 looks awesome...

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I too love this show. I think Summer Glau's 'Cameron' is the finest cyborg the world of sci-fi has ever seen. I could watch her perform super-human acts of violence all day. I loved her in Firefly & The 4400 too.

The poor girl is likely to be typecast, she always portrays someone with issues, whether it's a psychic assassin, a crazy person or a cyborg, or some combination of those things. My theory is that all the directors loved 'River Tam' so much that they had to have her in their own production.

Fox has a habit of canceling their best shows. I hope they surprise us this time by letting this one live for a few seasons. The creators have shown ambition and ability to take this franchise in some very interesting directions. It's downright brutal at times, and a lot of the concepts they explore are common themes here at ATS.

Season 2 episode 11 was amazing. A Terminator is accidentally sent to 1920 instead of 2010, and resourcefully goes about completing his mission anyway - until Cameron pulls him out of his hiding place and kicks his ass with his own tommy-gun. A great episode to watch even if you haven't ever seen the show or movies.

Anyone else think that Firefly's Gina Torre would make a good evil cyborg for the ultimate mech-cat-fight with Summer?

I'll be in my bunk.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
WOW. Just... WOW. Caution - season finale SPOILERS AHEAD...

Was I not just casually mentioning how this program deals with many of the topics discussed on ATS? I had to change my pants after seeing that "ISAAC DRONES" and UFO enthusiasts featured prominently in this episode.

I really wish more of the ATS regulars would spend time in this forum. One of my favorite subjects is the whole "Where's Waldo" idea. I believe that creative minds have fewer "filters" than the general populace. Inventors and sci-fi writers have always shown an almost 'paranormal' propensity for knowing what's going on (Verne, Wells, Dick, etc). They tell truths without even knowing it.

And I think the "conspirators" know this. So they use their deep pockets to facilitate "damage control".

So it ends up being like the old Spy Vs. Spy from Mad Magazine. And the way I have it worked out in my head, the 'good guys' often don't even realize they're leaking truths. They don't know - their info comes from the "aether".

I'm not saying that the 'Isaac Drones' have anything to do with truth per se, but the 'man vs machine' concept is a fundamental one. And this show is relaying it in a most entertaining and captivating way.

[edit - spelling]

[edit on 12/16/2008 by Teratoma]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Was Monday the season Finale?

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
nope theirs 22 episodes to go in total

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
it was just as terrible as the new knight rider.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Ok so I watched the finale tonight..Im a little pissed...I really do not want to see this take on an an alien theme. It will ruin the whole franchise. I thought the Issac Drone was cool but it just doesnt feel right and it should have been a longer episode!!! It looks like an early version of the attackers/airpower the metal flies in the movies and the flash forwards to the future!!

First..Sara is a terrible shot, there is no way she should have missed that guy who tried to kill her and the shemale at the storage unit.....

Second..I hate Rileys character and is Jessie bad?..Could she be metal?..Could Derek be metal?....we never see him or jessie eat...what is really their roles? and the young girl and her newborn sister..where did they go?

Third..I really want to see how Cromartie/John Henry evolves with Ellison now spending time with him...
Fourth...Is Cameron really a wolf in sheeps clothing?....is that what Jessie is trying to do..Get Cameron away from John because they know she goes bad?

Last....Will we see Charlie again?..I think he comes back and becomes a strong ally...

Lets get the theories going and yes well know how hot Summer Glau is..Lets remain focused on the series!!!!!

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by cmd18B

SPOILER ALERT

Aww come on... As long as we're respectful we should be able to discuss every aspect of the show's appeal. The creators of the show must think that adding female eye-candy to the show is pertinent to the story or they wouldn't be doing so.

1.) Maybe Sarah's losing her aim as a result of the lack of confidence everyone seems to have for her now.

2.) I like Riley's character but I must admit that particular subplot isn't my favorite. That aside, I thought the scene where she takes in her new environment was very powerful and extremely well done.

3.) Nice wolf analogy there - did she give something away by saying she wants a wolf tattoo?

You know, I'll have to watch these again, but it occurred to me that Jesse & Riley have always said things like "Keep him away from her." could they be talking about Sarah? Do they think she's coddling him too much to turn out to be a tough guy? I can't remember if they've referred to Cameron specifically, or if they've just been ambiguous, and a plot twist is in the works.

As far as the "UFO" tangent goes, I think it'll be "solved" right away. The writers have shown the ability to move the story along quickly. Plus, I think they'd be more likely to use the "are aliens really us from the future?" motif to explain sightings and anomalous activity in the "Terminator Universe". Kind of a clever plot device I thought.

[edit on 12/18/2008 by Teratoma]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Just to let you all know, its not the season finale, its the fall finale. The show will continue its last half of season 2 Friday February 13th. With that said, yea its a great show along with Prison Break.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Thanks for the info Raven X..Im looking real forward to seeing what happens to Sarah with that GSW to he leg and the Drone flying above..

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
yeah I hope they show more of Weaver also. I'm not sure if shes truly evil. I think she has her own agenda, different from skynet. But definitely would like to see more of her as a t-1000.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I agree about Weaver and maybe Ellison will do something worth while to teach Cromartie/John Henry and avoid full scale war but the possibilities are endless..how many more episodes are left?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
There are 22 episodes total in season 2 and so far they showed 13. The ratings according to Fox haven't been that great and everyone says the show will be canceled after this season. I really hope they're wrong and continue on to a season 3.

[edit on 19-12-2008 by RavenX]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join