It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Largest Conspiracy of All Time

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Star and flag for you!

Very intersting thread you have started here!!!

Looks like I'll be busy reading for a while!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I tentatively poke my head into this post as I am new here. The idea of a secret society controlling religion and politics is new to me.
I would like to thank the OP for the time and energy they put into this thread.
There is a lot of info here to digest and research.
I look forward to following this thread in the future.
Thank you and great job

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Sorry to annoy you if truth annoy's you, I don't know what to tell you except see Dr. Phil. "treat me the same way"....
) That started from the beginning just about. You are pushing your anti-Jesus views on me and so you don't call the shots. What's good for the goose is good for the gander and so deal with it. Now, Jesus was clearly not a Nephilim. Give me your reference and your evidence? You cannot provide the evidence necessary except the New Ager's manmade doctrine that doesn't even know their own flavor of the week. Give me the evidence that he was Nephilim. Was he son of Caesar, nephilim or son of God. So, caesar was a Nephilim or was the woman Caesar copulated with a female nephilim. Or, was Jesus made in a petri dish by the "sons of God" fallen angels and nephilim.....lol......

The Bible has never been refuted. Archeological evidence found has so far substantiated the accuracy of the Bible. google this and you will find out. the Only contradictions come from pagans, scientologist, Luciferians that read the stories in the Bible and brainstorm how they can spin the truth in all cases. There are no Aliens, from outer space but there are fallen angels, or forerunners of the Sons of god, and their offspring or Eugentically created beings called nephilim. They are interdimensional not planetary. The are the Illuminati and they tell the human illuminati what to do..........The Bible has never been proven wrong, and so its on track so far. It was written by eyewitnesses up to 90 AD. We are to believe that after 90 AD by thousands of years, the claims of atheist and other non-believers are credible? Now this is not a problem for believers. However, the problem will lie when the church, catholic clergy, Christians Zionist, those in the administration of the jesus camps, will lead the Christian down the wrong path when the Anti-Christ appears. He will be kind, peaceful and benevolent. This is a lie and will soon disappear.

From an inerrant source you find the following. Where is your source that is credible?

John 14:1 "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God ; trust also in me.

John 14:2 In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you.

John 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

John 14:4 You know the way to the place where I am going."

John 14:5 Thomas said to him, "Lord, we don't know where you are going, so how can we know the way?"

John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me

The verse Jn 14: 6 gives a direct answer.

1. Jesus is the way

2. Jesus is the only way.

3. The place is the presence of God -- to the Father.

Man was separated from for God and banished from the presence of God due to his sin. Jesus therefore declares that the reconciliation and redemption are achieved through him and through no one else.

Rom 5:11 Not only is this so, but we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation.

2 Cor 5:18 All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation:

2 Cor 5:19 that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting men's sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation.

Col 1:19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him,

Col 1:20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

Col 1:21 Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of your evil behavior.

Col 1:22 But now he has reconciled you by Christ's physical body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation--

Dude seriously, if you are going to try to use that being saved BS on me you are going to annoy me and I am going to treat you the same way, because you are pushing your religious views on me now. Even though I clearly don't believe in them so.....Jesus F#n Christ man... Jesus was a nepehilim. You are going to hell for worshiping an alien.

Tell me how do you like that?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

Finally! I am not debating the fact that the Bible holds no truths. I am not saying everything you read in the Bible is false. I do know that the flood really happened and took the time to look into Noahs Ark and there it was on Mt. Ararat just as the Bible said it would be.

What I am saying is that in Genesis 6:2 it states that the "Sons of God" and children with the "Daughters of Man" and then later goes on to describe who some of these people were.

Through this lineage Caesarion was born.

If Jesus was the only Son of God then who are these other sons of God referring to in Genesis 6:2? Who is to say who God is and how this alleged God character decided he would send his sprerm through the cosmos and impregnate Mary so that Jesus would be born and save humanity.

BS, if this alleged God was concerned with the welfare of humanity then there would not be wars that spawn from Religion.

Religion is a control mechanism to keep the royal Bloodlines in charge and to keep the son of man enslaved. That is all.

You want truth? Listen to what I have told you.

You want a fairy tail? Then don't look into any of the vast amount of resources I have shown you already and keep believing that Jesus was the son of the Virgin Mary and was artificially impregnated by God. God being some dude that created everything and somehow existed forever and decided to make humans. Ok.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by nomadicstone
I tentatively poke my head into this post as I am new here. The idea of a secret society controlling religion and politics is new to me.
I would like to thank the OP for the time and energy they put into this thread.
There is a lot of info here to digest and research.
I look forward to following this thread in the future.
Thank you and great job

Welcome to ATS!

I look forward to answering any questions you might have.
Thanks.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The Secret Covenant
Were did this come from?
Is there a greater book of this Covenant?
Who wrote it?

Thanx.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by nomadicstone

No one knows for sure where it really came from, but if you Google it you will find out more about it. I had read the Secret Covenant days before and decided to post it because it is in line with everything else that I had been starting to learn during my research of the Mandelbrot Set and Caesarion.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Jesus Christ was Caesarion, the son of Julius Caesar and Cleopatra. Caesarion was Ptolemy the last reigning pharoah of Egypt and the founder of the HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE and the greatest lie ever told.

Alright, so we've already gone through the whole thing about the Holy Roman Empire not being the same as the Roman Empire (see page 4). But here you are saying that Jesus was a) An Egyptian Pharoah and b) the founder of either the Roman Empire 27BC- thats about 31 years before Jesus was born- or the Holy Roman Empire- which would be impossible since it was created in 800AD.

Honestly, your timeline doesnt make sense. And your research on it isn't the best. If you wanna talk about something as radical as this topic, you should probably have solid references, know historical timelines, and know a bit about Europe for the past two milleniums.

Where is your MAIN evidence that Jesus was Caesarion? What is even your main point? Get your facts straight and give us some scholarly links (heck I'll even consider reading a wikipedia entry).

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
"What I am saying is that in Genesis 6:2 it states that the "Sons of God" and children with the "Daughters of Man" and then later goes on to describe who some of these people were."

******Ah, now we're cooking. I am a Christian [well duh], and I will speak straight forward as Christians don't have the answers in their own religion of Christianity. As a matter of fact in now and the future, Christians are lead to believe that Atheist are the enemy, that Muslims are the enemy....new Age is the enemy.....although true as the Christians are also enemies of the ones named it goes both ways. The fact of the matter is, the Luciferians in the World Order are fueling the hate among the other belief systems. All three, Atheist, Christians and Muslims have the same enemy. The Illuminati, New Age Christianity is the enemy of all. It won't appear to be but it will morph into the most evil of movements that has ever been.

Back on track, to the sons of God. Point is, even Christians can't decide who the Sons of God really was. The truth is now coming out. One side of Christians says it was sons and daughers of Seth or humans that followed God. This can't be true since Noah, Ezekiel, Moses, Daniel et al...were never called Sons of God. The only sons of God mentioned was Adam and Jesus. Say what?? Well, Adam was a son of God because God created Adam by willing his creation and thereby he was not created by the union of a human bond. No aliens or whatever, but from Gods will. Jesus was son of God because he was born of the virgin Mary and she was made pregnant by the Will of the Holy spirit and Gods Devine will. Okay, fine but who then were the sons of God? They were fallen angels given human form to be on Earth. Satan corrupted them as well as as man and they took daughters of man as wives [Genesis 6] and created Nephilim. It got ugly on Earth so God sent the flood, took it out and they returned after the flood to create additional nephilim. One was Nimrod founder of the false religions and Isis, Horus, Ra, Masons, etc....... to deceive man from the truth of Jesus Christ who was foretold to be coming. The sons of God were immortal and heavenly bodies that were given human form. A lot of Chrisitians can't handle this...but its true. They are superintelligent, responsible for a lot of our technology, source of the UFO threats, and can tranverse dimensions. There are able to morph, and are evil but some appear to be saintly, yet they are also evil. they are the Illuminati's main leaders.

Satan spawns the wars........you cannot set standards nor second guess the creator of the Universe with only a fourth dimensional existence.

"Religion is a control mechanism to keep the royal Bloodlines in charge and to keep the son of man enslaved. That is all."

******yes....exactly. This is why Jesus didn't bring religion. Man made religion as inspired by Satan. Jesus brought salvation.

"You want truth? Listen to what I have told you."

*****I'm not going to listen to what you tell me, show me your evidence and not some trendy hawkins or "Conversations with God" book or some errant Catholic dogma, or Christian Zionist claims......give me solid evidence.

'You want a fairy tail? Then don't look into any of the vast amount of resources I have shown you already and keep believing that Jesus was the son of the Virgin Mary and was artificially impregnated by God."

*******this is what happened....exactly.

Matthew 1:18-23 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost. Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a publick example, was minded to put her away privily. But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost. And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins. Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us. (ALSO Luke 1:26-35)

"God being some dude that created everything and somehow existed forever and decided to make humans. Ok."

******Exactly......read Genesis you are correct.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

What I am saying is that in 46 BC Julius Caesar established the 12 month Julian calendar. This was a year after Caesarion was born. What I am saying is that 45 BC is the equivalent of 1 AD.

Notice here there is a question mark after 4
www.esotericarchives.com...

4? BCE-33 CE Jesus founds Christianity

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Stop Shilling.............my oh my.....stop deceiving these people. Provide your references, as you fail to provide.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
Stop Shilling.............my oh my.....stop deceiving these people. Provide your references, as you fail to provide.

I second that...

EDIT:

Caesarion was killed 30 BC which mean that he lived until...hmm by your calendar...15-17 years of age (born in 47BC not 45BC)... Jesus lived until he was 27-33. TIMELINE IS NOT ACCURATE AND DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE!!

[edit on 9-12-2008 by Portugoal]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

Yes, but these people you mention are from the same bloodlines as Caesar. That is my point.

As for links and information I am about to give you a whole bunch. Brace yourself.
virtualreligion.net...
www.bible-history.com...
Scota, Egyptian Queen of the Scots By R. Ellis
www.carotta.de...
www.carotta.de...
www.carotta.de...
www.carotta.de...
www.carotta.de...
home-3.tiscali.nl...
www.jesusneverexisted.com...
www.nostradamus.org...

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Now I would like you all to take a look to your most beloved source.

The Bible.

www.biblegateway.com...
Mark 12

Paying Taxes to Caesar

13Later they sent some of the Pharisees and Herodians to Jesus to catch him in his words. 14They came to him and said, "Teacher, we know you are a man of integrity. You aren't swayed by men, because you pay no attention to who they are; but you teach the way of God in accordance with the truth. Is it right to pay taxes to Caesar or not? 15Should we pay or shouldn't we?"
But Jesus knew their hypocrisy. "Why are you trying to trap me?" he asked. "Bring me a denarius and let me look at it." 16They brought the coin, and he asked them, "Whose portrait is this? And whose inscription?"
"Caesar's," they replied.

17Then Jesus said to them, "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's."
And they were amazed at him.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Can you please read my last point and not walk around it! Jesus and Caesarion weren't alive in the same time period.

Also, Caesar was dead during Jesus' ministry. In the quote you provide of Jesus saying give to Caesar what is Caesar's, it means give to the Romans what is Romans as he was a symbol of the Replublic and early on in the Empire.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

Caesarion was killed 30 BC which mean that he lived until...hmm by your calendar...15-17 years of age (born in 47BC not 45BC)... Jesus lived until he was 27-33. TIMELINE IS NOT ACCURATE AND DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE!!

Caesarion was born in 47 BC that is correct. 45 AD is the same as 1 AD. That is why some historical records sat Jesus was born in 1 BC or that he lived until 33 AD. that is also correct.

This whole subject deserves it's own thread.

Do some research. What I did is looked through Wikipedia. Up until the year 21 BC their are events recorder pertaining to Ancient Egypt. Then there is this huge gap where nothing happened.

Everything BC pertains to Ancient Egypt, Everything AD refers to the Holy Roman Empire.

That is why 45 BC is the same year as 1 AD.

So I could say Caesarian lived from 47 BC through 33 AD which would also be correct. But it does not mean he lived for 100 years. It means that this discrepancy happened as the Ancient Egyptian Empire fell and the Holy Roman Empire began. It is the same ruling families, so they did this to cover up history.

[edit on 9-12-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
[edit on 9-12-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
) That is one way to avoid truth......ignore...it. lol

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
they put me on Ignore......lol....instead of evidence, just ignore truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join