It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Largest Conspiracy of All Time

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by spacecowgirl

Spacecowgirl, I just had to add that your posts bring a smile to your face! By questioning the religion of christianity and the origins of Jesus Christ many tend to assume that I am anti christian and against God. What I like about you is that you seem to see things from an open perspective. Not to say that you agree with me 100% because I am sure you don't. But to say that some things are not always as they seem.

My own mother is a die hard christian and if she ever even considered my claims she would disown me before she took the time to consider the facts and evidence. I love her, but I can not talk to her openly about 9/11, conspiracy theories or anything else that questions her faith. I have to understand that she is not seeking the truth, because she is more comfortable with what she believes.

I am not asking any one to consider this if they don't want to. But if you don't take the time to look up the facts and compare to the Biblical account to the historical or question your faith of Jesus, why bother? It is like talking to a brick wall.

Just because I know who Jesus really was, or at least believe I know who he was. Does not mean I am going to get rid of all my christian friends. Or even ask them to consider my claims for that matter. Some things are better off left unsaid. I am not going to go protest in front of churches, accuse innocent god Fearing christians of murder or anything else. All I can do is share what I have learned and hope that some people will take the time to investigate it and prove me wrong, if they can.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I hope you do realize that the Holy Roman Empire was a Church institution which was neither Holy, Roman, or and Empire but rather an area made of many principalities which defended Christendom founded in 800AD. The Roman Empire (the West) fell in the 5th century.

The ROMAN EMPIRE and the HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE are NOT the same!

Also, any proof to any of your claims...not sure if i read it correctly but are you claiming that Jesus went to India to study the Vedas? Any evidence...

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
The New Agers have all kind of evidence, and its all fabricated or spun.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
The New Agers have all kind of evidence, and its all fabricated or spun.

Not once>>>>>Not even once, have you questioned my claim about Julius Caesar. Not even one time have you cited any sources or added any historical contradictions to support your claims.

You keep saying Jesus is the Son of God. Well go find the Alien embryo and prove it then.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Alien embryo?? That has nothing to do with nothing. The Bible is all you need. It is all about Jesus, as Jesus was with God even before the creation of the Universe. It was given in prophesy 300 times in the Old Testament of his coming and in fact the birth of jesus satisfied all the prophesies of the Old testament.

Alien embryo???? that is the method used by the Nephilim. God is the creator of the Universe. there are no aliens or ET's. These are spiritual entities given human form and the Niphilm are their hybrids......genesis 6.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
"Jesus Christ was Caesarion, the son of Julius Caesar and Cleopatra"

****surely you can't be serious. This is not even worth discussing. This is new age dogma and lies. The Bible totally contradicts this. Other sources will be new age preparation.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   

****surely you can't be serious. This is not even worth discussing.

THANK YOU

Many argue that the Church feeds people lies but who is to say New Agers don't do the same.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

[edit on 12/9/2008 by chapter29]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Caesarion was not the son of Caesar, that is, unless Cleopatra was pregnant for about 18 months. Caesar acknowledged him only to keep Cleopatra away from Rome and to keep from having to turn Egypt from a protectorate to a province.

He did not rename one of the months, August. Augustus was his great-nephew and adopted son, the first emperor, Octavian. The senate gave him the name Augustus once he founded the empire; 10 years after the death of Julius Caesar. If you think nothing happened between years -21 and -1, you have been reading the wrong history books. But then again, this is much is obvious from your first paragraph. Just a quick glance at some of the other things you wrote... Find a new hobby.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajmusicmedia
Caesarion was not the son of Caesar, that is, unless Cleopatra was pregnant for about 18 months. Caesar acknowledged him only to keep Cleopatra away from Rome and to keep from having to turn Egypt from a protectorate to a province.

He did not rename one of the months, August. Augustus was his great-nephew and adopted son, the first emperor, Octavian. The senate gave him the name Augustus once he founded the empire; 10 years after the death of Julius Caesar. If you think nothing happened between years -21 and -1, you have been reading the wrong history books. But then again, this is much is obvious from your first paragraph. Just a quick glance at some of the other things you wrote... Find a new hobby.

That is ridiculous. Where are your sources?

Apparently you have a misunderstanding with our calendar. It is twelve months. It originated from Julius Caesar in 46 BC. Julius Caesar, (July), Augustus (August)

Nothing happened between 21 AD and 1 AD. Historical references and accounts only please.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   

****surely you can't be serious. This is not even worth discussing. This is new age dogma and lies. The Bible totally contradicts this. Other sources will be new age preparation.

You seriously don't have to participate in this thread. But you are. So what gives? I am not sure how to address (most of) your rebuttals as they do not have any content.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Also just another interesting thing I would like to point out. Caesarion was the son of Julius Caesar, that is unless you do not accept historical facts. Are you high? You could have said Jesus was not the son of Cleoptatra and Julius Caesar. But that, I will have to ignore as you are way to quick to draw conclusions and judge.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Its clear that Jesus was the son of God, his mother was Mary, who was a virgin. You have NO, absolutely no evidence or anything credible to remotely substantiate that jesus was son of who?????? lol.....

The virgin Mary gave birth to Jesus Christ in Bethlehem of Judea. Its documented and many witnesses.

So, we have another new age explanation that is based on a luciferan effort to distort the truth. Jesus was an alien, Jesus was son of Caesar, Jesus was born to mary and Joseph but was a prophet, Jesus didn't exist, Jesus was Caear.....wow.....it goes and goes.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Portugoal
I hope you do realize that the Holy Roman Empire was a Church institution which was neither Holy, Roman, or and Empire but rather an area made of many principalities which defended Christendom founded in 800AD. The Roman Empire (the West) fell in the 5th century.

The ROMAN EMPIRE and the HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE are NOT the same!

Also, any proof to any of your claims...not sure if i read it correctly but are you claiming that Jesus went to India to study the Vedas? Any evidence...

That is a good question and I hope you don't mind if I take some time before answering. Another poster pointed out that the BC system was not established until around that same time period. So I hope you don't mind me taking my time to do some additional research.

As for the study of vedas you can look to Caesarion. It is well documented.

And yes, the Roman Empire and Holy Roman Empire are not the same. But do contain the same heritage and ancestry.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
You are the one judging. Historically, Caesar did acknowledge Caesarion, but he was not his son. Augustus renamed the month of August, not Caesar. As for things that happened between -21 and -1, again, research. You are accepting idiotic conclusions from places that have no basis in historical reality. Just because you believe that Caesar was named Augustus does not make it so.

As for my being high;
1- Non of your business
2- I was thinking the same of you when I started reading your thread. Either that or you are simply very badly misinformed. I won't do research for you. Just type "Julius Caser" and "Augustus Caesar" in Google or any other search engine and you will realize these are two very seperate people. Might like to take a look at the history around that time too; Augustus was Emperor for about fifty years; he was emperor in the years -21 to -1; plenty of things happened.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Its clear that Jesus was the son of God, his mother was Mary, who was a virgin. You have NO, absolutely no evidence or anything credible to remotely substantiate that jesus was son of who?????? lol.....

Ok where are your witnesses? Where are your testimonies?

The virgin Mary gave birth to Jesus Christ in Bethlehem of Judea. Its documented and many witnesses.

Again. I am not debating where he was born. But what proof do you have of anything?

So, we have another new age explanation that is based on a luciferan effort to distort the truth. Jesus was an alien, Jesus was son of Caesar, Jesus was born to mary and Joseph but was a prophet, Jesus didn't exist, Jesus was Caear.....wow.....it goes and goes.

So instead of looking for historical evidence you are going to stick to your guns with nothing....WOW! Do you play poker??

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Luke 1

30And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.

31And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.

32He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

33And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

34Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?

35And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

36And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.

37For with God nothing shall be impossible.

38And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.

39And Mary arose in those days, and went into the hill country with haste, into a city of Juda;

40And entered into the house of Zacharias, and saluted Elisabeth.

41And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:

42And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.

43And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?

44For, lo, as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in mine ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy.

45And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.

46And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord,

47And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.

48For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.

49For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name.

50And his mercy is on them that fear him from generation to generation.

51He hath shewed strength with his arm; he hath scattered the proud in the imagination of their hearts.

52He hath put down the mighty from their seats, and exalted them of low degree.

53He hath filled the hungry with good things; and the rich he hath sent empty away.

54He hath helped his servant Israel, in remembrance of his mercy;

55As he spake to our fathers, to Abraham, and to his seed for ever.

56And Mary abode with her about three months, and returned to her own house.

57Now Elisabeth's full time came that she should be delivered; and she brought forth a son.

58And her neighbours and her cousins heard how the Lord had shewed great mercy upon her; and they rejoiced with her.

59And it came to pass, that on the eighth day they came to circumcise the child; and they called him Zacharias, after the name of his father.

60And his mother answered and said, Not so; but he shall be called John.

61And they said unto her, There is none of thy kindred that is called by this name.

62And they made signs to his father, how he would have him called.

63And he asked for a writing table, and wrote, saying, His name is John. And they marvelled all.

64And his mouth was opened immediately, and his tongue loosed, and he spake, and praised God.

65And fear came on all that dwelt round about them: and all these sayings were noised abroad throughout all the hill country of Judaea.

66And all they that heard them laid them up in their hearts, saying, What manner of child shall this be! And the hand of the Lord was with him.

67And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying,

68Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people,

69And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David;

70As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began:

71That we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us;

72To perform the mercy promised to our fathers, and to remember his holy covenant;

73The oath which he sware to our father Abraham,

74That he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear,

75In holiness and righteousness before him, all the days of our life.

76And thou, child, shalt be called the prophet of the Highest: for thou shalt go before the face of the Lord to prepare his ways;

77To give knowledge of salvation unto his people by the remission of their sins,

78Through the tender mercy of our God; whereby the dayspring from on high hath visited us,

79To give light to them that sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace.

80And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, and was in the deserts till the day of his shewing unto Israel.

Luke 2
1And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus that all the world should be taxed.

2(And this taxing was first made when Cyrenius was governor of Syria.)

3And all went to be taxed, every one into his own city.

4And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judaea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; (because he was of the house and lineage of David

5To be taxed with Mary his espoused wife, being great with child.

6And so it was, that, while they were there, the days were accomplished that she should be delivered.

7And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.

8And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.

9And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.

10And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.

11For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

12And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.

13And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,

14Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

15And it came to pass, as the angels were gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds said one to another, Let us now go even unto Bethlehem, and see this thing which is come to pass, which the Lord hath made known unto us.

16And they came with haste, and found Mary, and Joseph, and the babe lying in a manger.

17And when they had seen it, they made known abroad the saying which was told them concerning this child.

18And all they that heard it wondered at those things which were told them by the shepherds.

19But Mary kept all these things, and pondered them in her heart.

20And the shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things that they had heard and seen, as it was told unto them.

21And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called JESUS, which was so named of the angel before he was conceived in the womb.

22And when the days of her purification according to the law of Moses were accomplished, they brought him to Jerusalem, to present him to the Lord;

23(As it is written in the law of the LORD, Every male that openeth the womb shall be called holy to the Lord

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   

You are the one judging. Historically, Caesar did acknowledge Caesarion, but he was not his son. Augustus renamed the month of August, not Caesar. As for things that happened between -21 and -1, again, research. You are accepting idiotic conclusions from places that have no basis in historical reality. Just because you believe that Caesar was named Augustus does not make it so.

As for my being high;
1- Non of your business
2- I was thinking the same of you when I started reading your thread. Either that or you are simply very badly misinformed. I won't do research for you. Just type "Julius Caser" and "Augustus Caesar" in Google or any other search engine and you will realize these are two very seperate people. Might like to take a look at the history around that time too; Augustus was Emperor for about fifty years; he was emperor in the years -21 to -1; plenty of things happened.

I do apologize. I did reread your post and at first it did not make sense now it does.

Octavian did become the succesor after Caesars death. Caesarion did come afterwards. Caesarion was exiled from Egypt upon Caesars death and returned to recapture the thrown at a later time.

As for you being high. I am not, but wish I was. Sorry.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Thats all great. But it is not proof of anything. I can write a story about my homeless friend and make him sound lie a millionaire. Doesn't make it true. Give me some history please.... to go alongside with your scripture. Thanks!

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Thanks for responding. You made some great points in your post, and I can tell that you are aware and informed, which I respect. As I mentioned in a previous post, we certainly have a lot of common beliefs. I have already done quite a bit of research and reading into most of what you've brought up. Your theories on the royal bloodlines, the Queen, and the OTO make sense to me, based on my understanding.

I am familiar with the OTO, Thelema, and Crowley. I have done some reading into the group, and I've looked into Kabbalah and gnosticism. I believe the OTO opposes God by practicing magik and performing Satanic rituals (Judeo-Christian and Muslim God). If you can find the info you mentioned about the OTO I'd love to read it. And I agree, it seems that Christians and Muslims are being pushed into conflict. It's sad and unnecessary.

While there's a lot I can agree with you on, I just can't see how the Bible is a tool of evil, or part of the NWO plan. What Jesus stands for is everything that this society opposes. Jesus isn't the modern, organized church. And he made all of the religious leaders of his time so angry, they conspired to kill him. That is, if you believe the Bible. But even if you don't, Jesus is portrayed in the Bible as someone who wanted peace, love, and acceptance. Not someone who promoted anti-gay, pro-war, thought-control insanity. Jesus only spoke of love, and NOT rules and dogma. And anyone who reads the New Testament can see that what Jesus DID is so radical from what we see today, what the church focuses on, and what the NWO has planned. Satan's goals are obvious, and the NWO is trying to implement those.

But I absolutely see why people have concerns about the Bible's accuracy, and I realize that the translations done over the centuries have had some negative affects. It's an old book, so after going from Hebrew to Greek to English, and then the newer versions that have come out, it's not word-for-word the same. Someone once told me to use the King James Version, as it's the most accurate. But lately I'm looking into Greek to English translations.

Romans 13 is a great example, and I was already aware of this before I read your linked thread. It's really strange how the meaning kept changing with the translations. Of course, I believe the Bible is true, but I also realize it was the Roman Catholic Church which first compiled the Bible (chose the books and translated the text) and then controlled it. I just feel that they likely made minor changes though, otherwise some people would have seen the Bible as a clear fabrication when it was first compiled, and it wouldn't have gained traction. For me, I see the hijacking of the Christian faith as more likely because the texts and churches already existed, so it would have been much easier to infiltrate and corrupt it over time. Creating a religion seems difficult to me, just look at Scientology.

I have a few questions for you, if you feel like answering them. If you don't want to answer them, it's no big deal. Do you believe in God in ANY form? Do you believe people such as Crowley can communicate with and summon demons/spirits? Do you believe angels are real? Have you heard of Bohemian Grove?

I can't guarantee that the Bible is accurate, true, and unedited. I can only say that I came to a place where I could believe because of personal events. I wasn't always a true Christian, and I did doubt the Bible for a portion of my life. But I decided that the Bible is not preaching the evil we see today, people are just prone to failure. Churches are out of step with the Bible, and secular society is not providing good alternatives to false Christianity. The Bible's real message is about bettering yourself, and I feel better following Jesus' advice than I ever did doing whatever I wanted to.

Thanks for the info and the response!

Peace, love, and light

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join