It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Largest Conspiracy of All Time

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
God? which one Jesus the fake one that the illuminati made up,who is Cesarion or the creators pleadians, or us? We are god, (read the secret covenant)
I sure dont do that (rape, murder etc), and i sure as hell dont belive in Dis Info agents.
Jesus, aka Cesarion, who still has descendants today in the ruling families from what i read and understand is brainwashing everyone, ie Kanye West, with his silly songs about "jesus walks" he's popular and so is hip hop, what better way for the illuminati to brainwash millions of sheeple, into thinking there really is a Jesus!
I used to belive in Jesus...untill i woke up =], which was last week belive it or not.

I just cant stress this enough,nice work 12.2.12 with this, hopefully more people wake up before its too late, since i wanna be in NY after 2012 its been a dream of mine, and if more people wake up to stop the NWO, then the world will be a brighter place, hopefully without religion, just truthigion =].

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

NEO...you are ...theONE LOL

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
1. Deep inside we know there is a universe designer whom I call Genius Of Design or GOD in short. However I cannot verify if Jesus is GOD in flesh.

2. This site is very highly likely run by the Vatican and/or cohorts to tap our thoughts. They banned my posting of outlawing money. Simply put, if one is not with us, he/she is extremely inclined to be with them.

[edit on 12-12-2008 by ctjctjctj]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Jesus was in fact, God in human form as he had to take human form to communicate, shed his blood and if we believe upon him we will be saved from our sins and clear shot to Heaven. Jesus was not a messenger...he was God in human flesh.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
There is no unknown life of Jesus Christ. Over 500 eyewitnesses not counting the disciples, mary et al....what saw him back from the grave, for starters/

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Charles mansen or OJ Simpson on a prison computer can contribute to wilki....

The King James version of the Bible is the only true source of Gods word in the entire collection of the Library of Congress bar none. Literally.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

There is no unknown life of Jesus Christ. Over 500 eyewitnesses not counting the disciples, mary et al....what saw him back from the grave, for starters/

How many witnessed 9/11?

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by strokker

NEO...you are ...theONE LOL

LOL. You might be right. I am not one, I am many.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackops713

I used to belive in Jesus...untill i woke up =], which was last week belive it or not.

I think you need to wake up again. Jesus is real and so is God. Look inside for answers not on ATS.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
"Many biblical scholars, theologians,
historians, and astronomers say that the
Star of Bethlehem, signifying the birth of
Jesus Christ, can be calculated to within a
few hours of September 11, 3 B.C., based
on celestial charts and alignments for that
time. Historian Dr. Ernest L. Martin first
article on the subject appeared in 1976,
and in 1981 he published his research in
"The Birth of Christ Recalculated". In 1991,
the book was re-released as "The Star that
Astonished the World." Dr. Martin revealed
in his book, that the signs in the sky on
the night of Jesus' birth occurred on only
one day in 3 B.C., and they occurred
exactly on September 11, 3 B.C. between
6:15 pm and 7:49 pm EST."
www.september11news.com...

further explanation here: (you have to scroll down just a little first)
thestygianport.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
"LOL. You might be right. I am not one, I am many."

*****now this is agreeable.........

Mark 5:6-20:

******For he said unto him, Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit. And he [Jesus] asked him, What is thy name? And he [the demons] answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many.

This was not hard to see..........

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by cancerian42

Isaiah 30:25 ESV / 7 helpful votes

And on every lofty mountain and every high hill there will be brooks running with water, in the day of the great slaughter, when the towers fall.

Revelation 9:1-21 ESV / 2 helpful votes

And the fifth angel blew his trumpet, and I saw a star fallen from heaven to earth, and he was given the key to the shaft of the bottomless pit. He opened the shaft of the bottomless pit, and from the shaft rose smoke like the smoke of a great furnace, and the sun and the air were darkened with the smoke from the shaft. Then from the smoke came locusts on the earth, and they were given power like the power of scorpions of the earth. They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any green plant or any tree, but only those people who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads. They were allowed to torment them for five months, but not to kill them, and their torment was like the torment of a scorpion when it stings someone. ...

Notice that the verse above says that those who do not have the seal of God. Could this be nations like Iraq and now India which is now under heavy western influence and domination??

Also there are Israeli warplanes that have the insignia of a "tail of a scorpion" on the tail.

Of course of this event has been planned for over a thousand years, it couldn't be that hard to predict.

9/11
Ritual sacrifice.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I don't know about the Rev. 9:1-21, but the other one sounds like 9/11 to me.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
"God? which one Jesus the fake one that the illuminati made up,who is Cesarion or the creators pleadians, or us? We are god, (read the secret covenant)"

*****No Pleadians....they are Luciferian and the original Illuminati. They are evil and they lie.

"I sure dont do that (rape, murder etc), and i sure as hell dont belive in Dis Info agents. Jesus, aka Cesarion, who still has descendants today in the ruling families"

*****No evidence that Jesus is Cesarion. This is another lie that will be cleared up very soon.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
"God? which one Jesus the fake one that the illuminati made up,who is Cesarion or the creators pleadians, or us? We are god, (read the secret covenant)"

*****No Pleadians....they are Luciferian and the original Illuminati. They are evil and they lie.

This thread is not about Pleadians.

*****No evidence that Jesus is Cesarion. This is another lie that will be cleared up very soon.

LOL

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
It appears that King Juba II divorces Selena, Queen of Numidia, and marries someone else. I wonder if this ties in with Jesus/Caesarian's return from India and his gathering of the 12 desciples including Mary Magdalene/Selena?

I am having trouble working out your time frames. Is there any chance of doing a timeline for your theory? Also, are you thinking of writing a book on this or has one already been written? Has this theory been espoused by anyone else do you know?

I would like to see a diagram of your dates. Possible?

[edit on 15-12-2008 by spacecowgirl]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by spacecowgirl

Originally posted by spacecowgirl
It appears that King Juba II divorces Selena, Queen of Numidia, and marries someone else. I wonder if this ties in with Jesus/Caesarian's return from India and his gathering of the 12 desciples including Mary Magdalene/Selena?

It certainly does appear that way, King Juba II seems to mirror the life of Caesarion

I am having trouble working out your time frames. Is there any chance of doing a timeline for your theory? Also, are you thinking of writing a book on this or has one already been written?
I would like to see a diagram of your dates. Possible?

Yeah, I am sort of working on a timeline, thats a good idea. Give me a few days and I will try to come up with something basic to compare BC events with AD events.

I have considered possibly writing a book but right now just gathering evidence. There is a book called the Lost Years of Jesus which another poster linked to earlier in the thread.

Has this theory been espoused by anyone else do you know?

Yes there are many theories, though many fail to make the connection to Caesarion. Many connect Jesus to Caesar but fail to see the connection between Jesus and Caesarion while others like Dan Browns "The DaVinci Code" based on "Holy Blood Holy Grail" makes the connection to the Merovingian bloodline but fails to connect with who the Morevingians really were. Of course David Icke made the connection to the Merovingian bloodline but did not make the connection to Caesarion. But the more and more I look at this I believe that DaVinci knew and he told the story with his artwork.

The best source of information I have found is the Ring of Power documentary.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 15-12-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   

I don't understand how you think King Juba II is also Caesarian? Could you explain this please?

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by spacecowgirl

I don't necessarily. But he certainly does seem to have a lot in common with him. Thats all I was saying.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
So who do you think were the real parents of Jesus? It doesn't sound like it was Julius Caesar as why would Cleopatra have to plead for him to accept her son as his son, if he was already?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join