It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Largest Conspiracy of All Time

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12

Originally posted by ajmusicmedia
You are the one judging. Historically, Caesar did acknowledge Caesarion, but he was not his son. Augustus renamed the month of August, not Caesar. As for things that happened between -21 and -1, again, research. You are accepting idiotic conclusions from places that have no basis in historical reality. Just because you believe that Caesar was named Augustus does not make it so.

As for my being high;
1- Non of your business
2- I was thinking the same of you when I started reading your thread. Either that or you are simply very badly misinformed. I won't do research for you. Just type "Julius Caser" and "Augustus Caesar" in Google or any other search engine and you will realize these are two very seperate people. Might like to take a look at the history around that time too; Augustus was Emperor for about fifty years; he was emperor in the years -21 to -1; plenty of things happened.

I do apologize. I did reread your post and at first it did not make sense now it does.

Octavian did become the succesor after Caesars death. Caesarion did come afterwards. Caesarion was exiled from Egypt upon Caesars death and returned to recapture the thrown at a later time.

As for you being high. I am not, but wish I was. Sorry.

reply to post by 12.21.12

Star for this post...

Keep your head up - you're doing a great job with this thread...

BTW - I'll pack a phatty for both of us...

content edit!

[edit on 12/9/2008 by chapter29]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
"Thats all great. But it is not proof of anything. I can write a story about my homeless friend and make him sound lie a millionaire. Doesn't make it true. Give me some history please.... to go alongside with your scripture. Thanks!"

******You have written a story, about jesus being the son of caesar with no evidence except the latest new ager epiphany or just another Conversations with God series. The scripture is inerrant as not one scholar has proven wrong since Bible was translated. It was authored by witnesses and first hand knowledge. So, you people take fabrications of shills claiming to be authors that are lying to people. The scripture is thousands of years old and virtually irrefutable. No errors in its historical reports and even Islam and Roman writers confirm the existence of Jesus. The Bible goes further and tells the truth of the redemption he offers before it too late.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

yada yada yada...

Wow..what a waste.

Tgam, you have issues...rather than provide hard/quantitative data, or at least historical fallacies, you chose scripture...

You just went from reasonable to idiot - and this transformation took less than 10 minutes...!

Once again proving that if you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything!

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
"Thats all great. But it is not proof of anything. I can write a story about my homeless friend and make him sound lie a millionaire. Doesn't make it true. Give me some history please.... to go alongside with your scripture. Thanks!"

******You have written a story, about jesus being the son of caesar with no evidence except the latest new ager epiphany or just another Conversations with God series. The scripture is inerrant as not one scholar has proven wrong since Bible was translated. It was authored by witnesses and first hand knowledge. So, you people take fabrications of shills claiming to be authors that are lying to people. The scripture is thousands of years old and virtually irrefutable. No errors in its historical reports and even Islam and Roman writers confirm the existence of Jesus. The Bible goes further and tells the truth of the redemption he offers before it too late.

The authors of the Bible wrote a story without any evidence. I have plenty. It was written by Jesus's very own same friends and family.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
"The authors of the Bible wrote a story without any evidence. I have plenty. It was written by Jesus's very own same friends and family."

*****wow...,you are absolutely lying to these people. Straight out. The evidence was eyewitnesses. The last book was written no later than 85 to 90 AD

let me help correct your error......

Few of the books of the Bible specifically name their author. Here are the books of the Bible along with the name of who is most assumed by Biblical scholars to be the author, along with the approximate date of authorship:

Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy = Moses - 1400 B.C.
Joshua = Joshua - 1350 B.C.
Judges, Ruth, 1 Samuel, 2 Samuel = Samuel / Nathan / Gad - 1000 - 900 B.C.
1 Kings, 2 Kings = Jeremiah - 600 B.C.
1 Chronicles, 2 Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah = Ezra - 450 B.C.
Esther = Mordecai - 400 B.C.
Job = Moses - 1400 B.C.
Psalms = several different authors, mostly David - 1000 - 400 B.C.
Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon = Solomon - 900 B.C.
Isaiah = Isaiah - 700 B.C.
Jeremiah, Lamentations = Jeremiah - 600 B.C.
Ezekiel = Ezekiel - 550 B.C.
Daniel = Daniel - 550 B.C.
Hosea = Hosea - 750 B.C.
Joel = Joel - 850 B.C.
Amos = Amos - 750 B.C.
Obadiah = Obadiah - 600 B.C.
Jonah = Jonah - 700 B.C.
Micah = Micah - 700 B.C.
Nahum = Nahum - 650 B.C.
Habakkuk = Habakkuk - 600 B.C.
Zephaniah = Zephaniah - 650 B.C.
Haggai = Haggai - 520 B.C.
Zechariah = Zechariah - 500 B.C.
Malachi = Malachi - 430 B.C.
Matthew = Matthew - A.D. 55
Mark = John Mark - A.D. 50
Luke = Luke - A.D. 60
John = John - A.D. 90
Acts = Luke - A.D. 65
Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon = Paul - A.D. 50-70
Hebrews = unknown, best guesses are Paul, Luke, Barnabas, or Apollos - 65 A.D.
James = James - A.D. 45
1 Peter, 2 Peter = Peter - A.D. 60
1 John, 2 John, 3 John = John - A.D. 90
Jude = Jude - A.D. 60
Revelation = John - A.D. 90

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I don't mind debate but you are completely giving wrong information to debate about.

His resurrection allowed him to visit many for about one month, and was witnessed by 400-500 people.....at one time in one incident.

You have no evidence from that time period. You can't take any works after 100 Ad to now for evidence. The evidence that people have reports that Jesus was an alien, didn't exist, son of Caesar, was a prophet only, you people can't get your stories straight.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
eyewitnesses....is good evidence in any court. alleged evidence 2,000 years later is not evidence.....

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Warrior of Light

Well I will answer a couple questions right off the bat. Yes I believe in God, that is my major conflict with believing in the Messiah. I believe that God is you and I and every other living thing. I posted the Secret Covenant at the beginning of this post for that same very reason.

The Bohemian Grove. Yes I know everything about it at least what is known to common man. I am aware of the Bohemian Grove and I am aware that there are less than 4,000 more like 2,500 but definitely less than 4,000 who attend and perform sacrifice, global elites who believe that they can gain strength from human suffering.

The 9/11 ritual was a mega sacrifice of people. It is mentioned many times in the Bible. Isis was the mother of Horus and this was the same bloodline of Cleopatra who also compares herself to ISIS or even calls herself ISIS the Virgin Goddess. Jesus (again is Egyptian fro Esau, Son of Isis) Isis also means HIGH ONE or High Priestess. Mark Anthony firs gave birth to twins, which we know as Gemini (I think) but one of those twins was Selene who changed her name to Mary Magdalene. Which is why if you look at the first post of my Behold A Pale Horse Trilogy, you will find the mother Mary, who was really Cleopatra with two Gemini twins adorning her crown atop her thrown which sets atop the stone of scone, she holds a rod and wears a crown with twelve stones.

The thirteen horns of course symbolize thirteen bloodlines but also symbolize knowledge and the thirteen month astrological knowledge that is better known today as the Mayan Calendar.

Aleister Crowleys symbol of Thelema for the OTO is a seven pointed star I believe. Symbolizing the Great Pyramid at an angle. Like if you were looking at it at a 45 degree angle and then turned it sideways. Now take a look at the statue of liberty and notice that she has seven horns on her crown. And she sits on a base that is scarlett in color and has 11 points, in fact I have a thread about it that went unnoticed here on ATS, because this statue of ISIS is everywhere. Even in places like Japan.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I do believe in angels, in fact I dealt with them personally. The thing you have to understand about angels is that they are from a higher dimension than man.

To be continued....

[edit on 9-12-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

I appreciate the Biblical accounts but really what is your point? Yeah the Bible dates back 2,000 years. Where are your historical facts?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Continuing on.....

Somebody said something about vibration. I know for a fact it wasn't me. Meditation and vibration are separate things that have common boundaries.

When the pyramids were constructed many believe that vibrations were used in the way of lifting heavy objects.

It should be dually noted that the pyramids construction was completely accurate as in the distance from earth to sun actually depicted in the system of mileage. (5,280 feet equals one mile.) For every ten feet you ascend you will rise nine feet.10 to the power of nine is 91,840,000. The architects of the pyramid knew the actual distance from the earth to the sun in miles..

The Mayans knew that the sun shifts every 1,366,040 days there were 85 sun spot cycles. They know that the earth has been through 4 ages. they also knew that 1,366,040/365.25=3,7400 which is the length of an age.

Now somebody mentioned vibration.

Ok to address vibration. Not only is it something that has to do with thought , light and frequency. But vibration also has to do with movement.

Many Egyptologists believe that heavy stones were placed by the use of vibrations.

Which brings me to my point about angels.

Angels are from a higher density than man.

There is a Mayan prophecy about hummingbirds which I would like you all to investigate on your own time.

The thing I want you to realize however is that they bare light, vibration and frequency. The particular ones I saw were somewhat transparent, much larger than hummingbirds and omit light from their hearts, or where their hearts are located and the light is orangish/pinkish in color and their are billions and billions of them, but they are not from this dimension. They do however possess the power to lift things from the ground as they so choose.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Crowley supposedly had about six scarlet women. But Pauline Pierce was the one that caught my attention. Pauline Pierce, Crowly and another man whos name I forgot participated in a sexual ritual called Erotio Comotos Lucidity which had to do with being awaken from sleep and having an orgasm while sexually aroused yet asleep. This ritual was highly secretive so this is all I really know about it and supposedly Crowley never spoke about it ever. Except to Pauline Pierce and that other guy.

Well, Pauline pierce is the alleged mother of Barbara Bush. I did not look into to this until I read a bible code on Exodus2006.com that says, "Barbara Bush is a man." So I did some investigation.

What I found was a couple of the morph photographs from Crowley to B. Bush. Then I found several pictures of Barb, and she clearly has an adams apple and she also looks exactly like Crowley with tits and a wig. I can also never forget how Barbara Bush stated on live television, that the victims of Katrina deserved it.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The Bible dates back to the beginning of time and who created it and why.......
enjoy.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
People that believe your errant spins are far gone anyway, and those that know the truth won't be taken in. The truth will come to you like a sledge hammer when the Rapture happens, the tribulations will shake your very soul and the real Jesus comes to judge, we will all answer to his judgment and there is nothing you can do about it except deal with your choices.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I appreciate the Biblical accounts but really what is your point? Yeah the Bible dates back 2,000 years. Where are your historical facts?

I do hope you realize that the Bible is a great historical text, not only a religious collection.

The Old Testament gives unique accounts of historical events in Judea which are not found anywhere else. Much of what we know about this time comes from the Bible. The New Testament also shows the Jewish perspective 2000 years ago during this time and is unique because it made it out of the Roman controlled area.

Therefore, the Bible is the perfect source if you want to debate history from this time period.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I accept your appology and thank you for it, not many people will go through the motions of actually apologizing. This does raise my esteem for you.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
The Bible has been supported historical discoveries and not once has one refuted the Bible, not one. The only refutations are those that claim they can't find this or that......
) The truth will come out when the real Jesus steps out and these atheist, new agers and scientologist liars will join the ranks of the fearful.............God will not be mocked.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

.....God will not be mocked.

lol Wrong again champ...he even mocks us.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

Fair enough, but the Bible had authors and the OT has many accounts of different people.

Edit: The books quoted below date back during the time of ancient Egypt and before. Which sheds even more light on the fact that Christianity is a pagan religion that originated long before Jesus Christ and has more to do with astrology than anything.

Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy = Moses - 1400 B.C.
Joshua = Joshua - 1350 B.C.
Judges, Ruth, 1 Samuel, 2 Samuel = Samuel / Nathan / Gad - 1000 - 900 B.C.
1 Kings, 2 Kings = Jeremiah - 600 B.C.
1 Chronicles, 2 Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah = Ezra - 450 B.C.
Esther = Mordecai - 400 B.C.
Job = Moses - 1400 B.C.
Psalms = several different authors, mostly David - 1000 - 400 B.C.
Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon = Solomon - 900 B.C.
Isaiah = Isaiah - 700 B.C.
Jeremiah, Lamentations = Jeremiah - 600 B.C.

Let me remind you again, that we are still looking for any evidence that goes against the claim that Julius Caesar was the father of Caesarion, Caesarion became known as Jesus Christ.

TGamble has failed to do this every time. Simply shouting out. Jesus was the son of a virgin and the one and only son of God isn't going to cut it.

We all know what the Bible says. This would one version of the story. However you still need to verify he was the son of a virgin somehow. By using a historical account that includes dates and can verify that he was in fact Born of Mary and she was a Virgin.

[edit on 9-12-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

People that believe your errant spins are far gone anyway, and those that know the truth won't be taken in. The truth will come to you like a sledge hammer when the Rapture happens, the tribulations will shake your very soul and the real Jesus comes to judge, we will all answer to his judgment and there is nothing you can do about it except deal with your choices.

Dude seriously, if you are going to try to use that being saved BS on me you are going to annoy me and I am going to treat you the same way, because you are pushing your religious views on me now. Even though I clearly don't believe in them so.....Jesus F#n Christ man... Jesus was a nepehilim. You are going to hell for worshiping an alien.

Tell me how do you like that?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
If I remember my history lessons correctly, Cesarion was the biological son of Julius Gaius Ceasar and Cleopatra. But for his own reasons, Julius has chosen Augustus. I am not sure of the dates though. But taking into account people back then didn't exactly live by the clock miscalculations are bound to taken seriously.

History is easy to be distorted. For us history never happend. We are left with books and word of mouth told for ages.

Orthodox history tells that Caesarion was killed after the suiside of this mother. But then again - this happend a long time ago and no recording device was available the moment so anything could have happend. Then again, history is being written by the victors.

The Bible has been supported historical discoveries and not once has one refuted the Bible, not one. The only refutations are those that claim they can't find this or that......
) The truth will come out when the real Jesus steps out and these atheist, new agers and scientologist liars will join the ranks of the fearful.............God will not be mocked.

This may a little off topic but I have to respond to tgambill. I can understand people defending to death their beliefs. I was such a person until I was forced to re-evaluate my way of seeing things. You can of course say that any eye-opening event is satanic in nature and you have full right to your belief. But that is only that. A belief. I prefer first-hand experience. And even when I got that I can to conclusion that even that experience could have been orchastrated.

If a person can respond only by saing "God will not be mocked", Rapture, hell, heaven is is a sign of a closed mind at least. An enlightened person (which does not mean automatically that one belives in any of the New Age movements, which btw were introducted to speard ferment among people who trully seek the truth) would never act like a child when he's being told Santa does not exist.

And of course "God will not be mocked". He orders to kill those who disobey him. So I guess I'm on the list for a long time.

Remember that mamy people back then had different views on who Jesus really was. Some gospels of his appentieces were not included in the bible, mamy were hunted down and burned. I really don't see how a bible, composed only of a margin of available sources, can be trated as a complete work on Jesus.

But if they ever find out they are our equal, we shall perish then. THIS THEY MUST NEVER KNOW

This reminds me my first slap in the face I got a few years back. I was reading about Gnosis where an Infinite being spawned a number of equals. Together they formed Pleroma, a fullness. One of those unwillingy spawned something half-bred, Yaldaboath, who thought of himself as a one true God (ever thought why Yhwh so many times strates in the Bible that is the "Only", "True", "Merciful", etc, etc.). He later spawned many other creations, who look awfully like our "grays" (somwhere in the nag hammdi library you can read a text from around 300bc depicting Yahwe's creating looking like an aboarted featus). This of course is just a text. Like the Bible. Nothing can be taken for granted.

What is sure though, that we are left with pieces of info and we will never be given a ready-to-use answer.

If you look at how Christianity progressed thoughout the ages you can clearly see it was not a work of a merciful god. Rather a vengeful one. Whether it is a one being, a group of being or an army of trans-humans controlling out lives is irrelevant.

Again, sorry for OT.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join