It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANYONE Feeling Vibrations?!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
Okay, maybe this is going a little off topic but since you mentioned that it happens in a group, we notice it more when we're out and about too, like doing the grocery shopping.

But now for my slightly more off topic: I've noticed with increasing frequency that when I'm in a busy place like a department store, the grocery store or the underground platform, I get a heavy vibration in my head. It's quite a lot stronger than the phone vibration and really to the point that I can't focus my thoughts. When I'm out of that environment though, I'm fine.

It's not a panic attack nor any other phobia/panic reaction and it's entirely random (i.e., no correlation to moon phases, etc. lol).

Anyone else having this sort of thing?

I started to notice the vibrations in the head sporadicly in the past,usually after heavy thinking and enlightment about the subject of thought.
Lately i'm almost feeling it every day.
I'm a musician and sound engineer and also do some meditation.
Sometimes when i'm really concentrated in my mixes i get this explosion of lightness in my head and i let go and it lasts long time,usually till i get distracted.
It fills my body with vibrations similar to what happens when in deep meditative states.
I used to smoke marijuana but i had to quit cause the vibrations where so intense that i had panic attacks.
I think this happens easily to me due to the trance states i've induced myself making beats.
A joint,old soul and funk records,a sp1200 drum machine,loops,2 hours in a trance state and bammm!A panic attack

Don't be afraid of vibrations,let go and remember your ascending with the planet.
If mother earth is raising the frequency,so you should

Peace

[edit on 20-10-2009 by upnorthtrip]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I know this is an old thread but I am new here and just found it. I started getting vibrations (whole body) about a year ago. At first it didn't happen very often but the last month or so it is nearly every night.
Night, when I get in bed is when I notice it, but I can feel it almost anytime if I just sit still and pay attention.
What it feels like to me is like I am somehow 'out of synch' with the things I touch, that is where I feel it, when I touch anything - just air is fine.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Chett

You are prematurely moving into the next dimension! Hahaha... actually... I feel the same thing sometimes. It might have to do with the changing frequency of the planet (not proven)... your body is either trying to catch up or is too far ahead... maybe? Do you get ringing in your ears?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I had this in 2007 in 2008, never before. I may have had them this year, but I am not sure (didn't pay that much attention anymore). What I *did* feel this year was the bed shaking as if there was some earthquake (but there wasn't).
I don't know if it was in any way connected with the vibrations, but in 2007 my world fell apart after I started having those "vibrating" sensations. Not because of them, but I have the feeling they were somehow a physical "premonition" or something. I thought I was heading towards a nervous breakdown (never had one before either) and then, months later, my whole world fell apart.

So I am interested, did anything happen to you, OP, after you started having these sensations?

P.S. I don't use a cell phone, so, smartalecs.... don't bother.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I just had to get in touch with you when I saw your thread.

I know exactly the feeling you mean about the vibrations. I've had the same feeling myself on seversl occasions.

It all started when the city I live in had a minor earthqauke. I slept through it and was fine but then a few days later, I kept getting this strange vibration like my mobile was going off. On some ocassions it made me jump out of my seat! My phone was not even on me and it had not gone of,f and no one elses phone was near me.

Anyway I figured for some reason that maybe it was earthquake related as every time I had this sensation a few day later I would here about an earthquake.

I have to say at this point, that a couple of my friends had had this strange sensation too. We all wondered what it was. No one could think of any reason.

Slowly the vibrations seemed to become less intense but I still get them now and every time I do I know that within 2 weeks maximum an earthquake is going to happen.

I had a strong vibration a week before the Haiti earthquake. Thing is though you dismiss the vibrations because you start to think "nah this can't be true". Then you hear about another earthqauke.

So I've taken to saying to someone now who knows my situation if I feel a vibration I just say. "I've had a vibration I think a big earthquake is going to happen".

Only on this ocassion I didn't because I was at work and I haven't told them (my colleagues) about it.

This has been going on for about just around 2 years give or take a month or 2.

I'm not a weirdo. Infact I stumbled on this thread because I was looking to see if anyone else had had this weird sensation that I've been having.

I can see that people don't take it seriously but I do know what you mean because I've had it. and I still have it and the earthqukes are still happening.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I also have to add that, I do not meditate. I get these feelings at anytime day or night. As I speak I have just had a vibration in my ankle. So somewhere soon an earthquake should take place. I don't know how big or where obviously.
I am in very good health and I am not on any medication. So some theories can be thrown out in this case.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Great thread. Essentially there's two main kinds of kundalini energy at the beginning level. There's the electrochemical energy -- this is perceived through proprioreception -- as a TINGLING sensation -- it means you are breaking up emotional energy blockages. Traditional yoga or qigong has each main organ having a certain emotion with it -- so a blockage from bad nutrition or drugs will cause a certain emotional response. This is experienced as a VIBRATION or tingling in the specific organ -- liver for anger, sadness for lungs, fear for kidneys, pancreas for worry, heart for over-excitement or eros.

The last vibration is when you are opening up to the second level of kundalini energy which is electromagnetic - aka prana or chi energy. The "small universe" exercise brings the electromagnetic energy down the front of the body -- instead of just the traditional kundalini exercise going up the back. This cycle of small universe or "microcosmic orbit" then balances the electrochemical and electromagnetic energy. You can get the Level 1 sitting meditation c.d. which is the best small universe practice technique -- it's also found in the lineage of Yogananda's kriya yoga. Just scroll down on this to find the Level 1 sitting meditation c.d.

www.springforestqigong.com...

Then the third level of kundalini energy is the shen or shakti -- this is the coherent light energy or biophoton lasers -- and so then you can "flex" your third eye -- the middle of your brain -- as the "macrocosmic orbit" to transmit healing energy to others. This means you can sit in full-lotus as long as you want. This works through the vagus nerve relaxation system -- as internal climaxes -- so that the electrochemical energy is taken in from external sources and then transduces to electromagnetic energy -- through the central channel of the body -- and then shot out as the shen light energy to others.

At this stage you have to have a really clean internal system which means a "modified bigu" diet -- for this training I did the 8 day fast -- taking only half a glass of water. The person I studied with did the 49 day full-lotus fast, with no water, no food and no sleep. Chunyi Lin is his name and he does healing with the Mayo Clinic. You can watch these video testimonials from people he has healed of serious diseases like late-term cancer, M.S. and Parkinsons:

www.springforestqigong.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
If you read William Buhlman's two books (and I'm sure more on OBE's) you will find that the vibrational feeling is a precursor to having an OBE. I've felt them for a year now and really feel I just have to do the exercises or focus more and an OBE could happen very soon. It is explained that you're etheral or astral body is of a higher vibration and that you are feeling the slower/lower vibrations of your physical body. I was told by another that my vibrations are being raised by the Holy Spirit. I truly feel I have become more enlightened and that these vibrations go along with that. There is also the theory that as 2012 approaches, our consciousness will be raised along with our body. In order for our body to be 'raised' it must increase in vibration to match our higher astral body. The other day my husband picked up his coffee cup and it was vibrating. I told him it very well could be that his own vibrations have been raised and that he was feeling the physical vibrations of the cup. On one occasions several nights ago, I felt the vibrations come thorugh my head and hit all my chakras one at a time and vibrate each one. THAT was very, very cool! I think you are doing fine. Do some googling vibrations, raising consciousness and OBE's and I'm sure you'll find an answer.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I found a powerful healing mudra that can make your whole body vibrate. It is the prithivi mudra:

Benefits:
a) Helps boost the blood circulation in the body.
b) Increases tolerance and patience.
c) Helps in meditation.
d) Since this Mudra is an association of the earth element with the powerful Sun, it brings solidity to the body.
e) It also helps the person to gain weight in case of weak and lean bodies.
f) Helps to restore the balance of the body, when required i.e. restore body equilibrium.
g) It wards off the weakness, fatigue, dullness and Invoke prana in the body.
h) It adds brightness to your aura
i) It also activates the thinking power and helps to broaden the orthodox/conservative thinking pattern.
j) It compensates the lack of “Rajasic Gunas”.

Prithivi Mudra

It seems to release endorphins aswell. This is what I call my miracle mudra. You need to become an impartial observer and tranquilize the mind by focusing on the flow of prana invading the body. The source of the vibration is below the navel. I tell you, the secret is in the mudras. I find this particular gesture much more efficient than the pran(a) mudra.

Let the body vibrate, stay calm and watch the transformation.

This inoffensive mudra should be practiced in the morning.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by D1ss1dent]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I have felt a strong vibration at a store, so strong that i started looking around for others reactions and there was none. I checked out and was on my way and nothing further was noticed. This happened about 2 weeks ago.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I'm so glad that there are others out there experiencing this. I can breathe a sigh of relief now. I still don't know what they vibrations are 100% but I have a better understanding of what they might mean. I totally agree that it has something to do with the earths magnetic energy, and also it is a very spiritual thing too. I feel privalged to be given this feeling, now that I know more about it.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by badBERTHA

Wow I could have cried when I read your response. That is exactly it. I had a massive vibration today on my stomach from nowhere again just like a mobile phone. I agree we should do a poll. I want to know if this is a world wide phenomenon, and more.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Yep those vibrations are actually our body energy actually our chakras being active
)

Also anyone interested in out of body experiences?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyska

WOW i cant bleave the amount of other people who experience the same as what i have for the last few years, I myself exp complete body vibration that scared the hell out of me, i couldnt move, was contious but not, until i excepted it and asked 1 nite if this is spiritual please show me what it is you would like me to no. follow these steps if you think you can not fear it.

step 1. when your vibrations start, DONT PANIC (trust me i no its hard not 2 )

step2) consintrate on the vibrations (TRY NOT TO FOCUS ON THE FACT THAT YOU CANT MOVE)

step 3) say this ( ok i accept this and ask what it is you would like me to no)

What will happen is you will get an image inside a sqare box like a tv so to speak and this image will play like a movie take note of whats going on in this movie and trust me you will remember it when you wake and you wont forget it till it happens. This is a message for you or for some1 you no.

YES PEOPLE YOU ARE SPECIAL AND YOU ALL HAVE A GIFT ACCEPT IT AND THINGS WILL HAPPEN.

Please reply to this after you try and let me know how your experience went thanks

Regards
Aaron

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
My whole body vibrates.

At first it frightened me as I couldn't stop it from happening but eventually it always stopped. My wife told me that I also vibrated while I was sleeping, sometimes I awaken to it, and the few times that I did I noticed that she ALSO vibrated while she was asleep.

Very odd.

Mostly though the vibrating took place while asleep but some times, real early in the morning, is when it happens while I'm awake.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

This seems to be happening all over the place! Are we being called?

For me, my face vibrates to different patterns of thought. If I'm thinking of some place, it feels like there is a mental worm hole that appears in my brain and I can feel a tube being attached to the location from my head.

Hard to explain.
Has anyone else felt this?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ohh_pleasee

This is interesting to me. I am one who meditates often and channels messages. I don't see energy or spirit but when I quiet my mind I hear very well. In the last couple of years I have started to feel random vibration in my finger tips or on my leg just random spots the feeling is very similar to what your cell phone would feel like if on vibrate. I have even checked my pocket for my phone and realized I am not carrying it. The sensation is unmistakable but brief. It is becoming more frequent usually at least once a day, it happens anywhere at anytime, at home, occasionally during meditation, when shopping or driving. The other morning it was on my back near my shoulder on the left side the sensation woke me from sleep but was over as soon as it started. It is not at all unpleasent. I was just wondering if this is at all similar to what you are experiencing.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Im an energy sensitive so i have a fairly good work with energy and vibrations sometimes it depends on where i center my thoughts on my body which correlate to a chakras (wherever thought goes energy goes) or if im just turning my attention outward i can feel all of them spinning pulling in light its a wonderful calming feeling for me knowing im in healthy working condition =D but other vibrations ill just be going about my business and it feels like im pulling in light from my head down into my body to be distributed and i can feel where it goes or another instance is just walking and feeling localized vibration that come from an energy body thats peaking for some reason or another which may mean your getting close to an OBE. Almost forgot theres also the energy from the earth ill get sometimes where i can deffinitivley feel its coming from the earth i know the different energy signatures its like ive compiled a library of energy sigs that go with humans plants animals stars you name it i can feel it
edit on 5/16/2011 by DivineTeacher because: forgot some stuff?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
The past week has seen a considerable increase in these feelings again for me and it seems for others too since this is at the top of the forum list. Good stuff coming in. Not everyone will experience it that way though, which is a pity, but so be it.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join