It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why isn't there a history board?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
There needs to be some kind of above history kind of board here on ATS. I would love a place to talk about history in. I'm sure the idea has been thought about before. Why isn't there one here? There are a multitude of theories that you could talk about in a history board.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I love history myself and love talking about it, but I think most things you could talk about are covered already. There's:

General Conspiracies

Secret Societies

Skunk Works

Conspiracies in Religion

Ancient and Lost Civilizations

BelowTopSecret is great too! Pretty much anything that doesn't fit in on ATS is over there too

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
pause4thought suggested a history forum a couple months ago in this thread.

I guess there wasn't much interest.

And really, it's true that any ATS-relevant history thread could be shoehorned into one of the existing forums.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
You can't know where your going if you known where you've been.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

Ahh, thats don't know where you've been. (Its been a long day...)

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
A History Forum would be too time-consuming.

Line 2.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
As i see it, we have history well covered. Matter of fact, i think that's what most of our discussions are about. Every time we investigate what really happened versus what we have been told/sold about the past, essentially we are all combing through history looking for the truth.

Now i can see maybe starting a thread about how history overall is manipulated by those in power to server their needs at the expense of others, but i don't think there would be enough content to merit the room a board would provide... but i may be wrong about this.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Create a history board within a conspiracy site like this, then author a thread on the history of the holocaust and WWII then watch what happens... There will be a flood of people who will want to rewrite that history.

Conspiracy of history?

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by americandingbat

Thanks for linking to the other thread. Some of the responses in there were very positive indeed!

I don't think anyone could deny a history forum would be HOT.

(Ice-packs obligatory.)

Surely worth a trial-run, at least?

Whadduyu say, amigos?

new topics

top topics

join