It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush picked Obama for President?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Hello,

I've been quiet on this topic since the election started, and couldnt get this thought out of my head when it ended. At first Bush would meet with McCain regularly during his campaign, while Obama toured the country. If you were running for president, would you seek President Bush's guidance knowing he has a 20% approval rate at the time? Dumb move if you ask me. Secondly, he picks a blonde for vp. It was almost as if he was trying to purposely lose the campaign.

Now election day has come, Obama wins, and now Obama and Bush seem to be really close. Latest reports show him having alot of contact with him before he left on vacation.

My paranoid conclusion is, McCain & Palin were smoke & mirrors. Obama was the pick from the beginning. Here is additional information on how Obama be came Obama through fraud.
Maa Confusion of Citizenship Rules:Obama

Also, i didnt vote this year because either candidate was unqualified.

What do you guys/ladies think?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syntaxstealth
Bush picked Obama for President?

Bush doesn't have that kind of power.
The Bildebergers picked Obama.

It was almost as if he was trying to purposely lose the campaign.

McCain's campaign was the worst I have ever seen.
Guiliani's primary campaign was worse (if you can even call it a campaign)
But McCain's was the worst POTUS campaign I've seen.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
No offence but im sick of hearing stuff like this face it Obama is the rightful president now not McCain i dont see why everyone can still have sour grapes about this whats happened has happened America has picked Obama and i just hope he is better than Bush ever was

Secondly, he picks a blonde for vp

Ye this is a clever remark

Now election day has come, Obama wins, and now Obama and Bush seem to be really close. Latest reports show him having alot of contact with him before he left on vacation.

Ofcourse he is going to be close to him now he is the person succeding him its practically his job to get close to him and show him the ropes if McCain had one he would be close to him aswell

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
agreed, but i cant help but think of his definition of change. his current path of issuing boards and overseers is good. However, why is no one focusing on the negative impact this will have on the people.

Yea he won, yea he is moving in the right direction, but their is plenty of people out here that can identify the negativity in this campaign and his current methodologies.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join