It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien bodies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
with all the abductions that occur how come nobody has ever killed a E.T. before? snap it's neck, take it to a hospital or university science department so scientists can run tests on it's DNA etc.. prove the existence of E.T.s beyond a doubt.

why has this never happened?

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Maybe they're too powerful. If the had some kind of personal field generator, we never would have caught one. Plus, they might not even have bones to break.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mtsmth
with all the abductions that occur how come nobody has ever killed a E.T. before? snap it's neck, take it to a hospital or university science department so scientists can run tests on it's DNA etc.. prove the existence of E.T.s beyond a doubt.

why has this never happened?

Think about it... If they are being's capable of creating a machine that has the power to travel distances far greater than anything we've ever shelled out in a short period of time, (we're talking about jumping from galaxy to galaxy), then what kind of security do you think they have to protect themselves from us "brutes"?

If they can make a machine that advanced, you'd better believe they'd make something strong and quick enough to kill you before you even touched one of them, much less break their little necks...

[SARCASM]Or I could be wrong, who knows, maybe they're just peaceful and are coming here to share their wonderous technology with us just because they have nothing better to do.[/SARCASM]

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   
the most commonly reported E.T.s: greys, reptilians, and nordics... i'm certain can be deduced all have bones, and can as easily bleed as any human.

the concept of them having some kind of shield generator technology totally evades the question, since in many reports by abductees they tell of being touched, and i have never heard of shield generators in abductee stories either.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Weise
Think about it... If they are being's capable of creating a machine that has the power to travel distances far greater than anything we've ever shelled out in a short period of time, (we're talking about jumping from galaxy to galaxy), then what kind of security do you think they have to protect themselves from us "brutes"?

If they can make a machine that advanced, you'd better believe they'd make something strong and quick enough to kill you before you even touched one of them, much less break their little necks...

[SARCASM]Or I could be wrong, who knows, maybe they're just peaceful and are coming here to share their wonderous technology with us just because they have nothing better to do.[/SARCASM]

probably the same luck the british had with their superior technology against the south african boers in the battle of amajuba, which isn't much luck at all. in other words, we all bleed.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 12:51 AM
link   
True, we all bleed. But not everything has to. You can take a tank and cut at it all you want with your little swiss army knife, but you still aren't going to draw one drop of blood.

I was leaning towards more of the notion that Greys are merely a shell inhabited by 4th density reptillians, (or rather controlled), therefor there would be no reason for them to feel threatened by a mere "soft-shelled" human. Afterall, if your jeans got torn in the knee, and there are an unlimited ammount of jeans out there, especially different brands, styles, colours, and sizes, wouldn't you just get another pair?

[Edited on 3-4-2004 by Weise]

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 12:58 AM
link   

True, we all bleed. But not everything has to. You can take a tank and cut at it all you want with your little swiss army knife, but you still aren't going to draw one drop of blood.

I was leaning towards more of the notion that Greys are merely a shell inhabited by 4th density reptillians, (or rather controlled), therefor there would be no reason for them to feel threatened by a mere "soft-shelled" human. Afterall, if your jeans got a tore in the knee, and there are an unlimited ammount of jeans out there, especially different brands, styles, colours, and sizes, wouldn't you just get another pair?

so what you are saying is e.t.s aren't even biological?

t/s shell or not, if it's made out of organic goo it can be killed or incapcitated, and more importantly examined and studied. my original question still stands.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by mtsmth
so what you are saying is e.t.s aren't even biological?

t/s shell or not, if it's made out of organic goo it can be killed or incapcitated, and more importantly examined and studied. my original question still stands.

Oh, I'm pretty sure there are alot of biological aliens out there, I'm just talking about the greys.

Maybe the reason no ones gotten one of these little twig-legged freaks is because maybe they carry off their dead...

Or maybe the Government does have a few specimens, and if so, then they'd be merely a biological-marianet (can't spell), with a much larger and powerful puppet master. Afterall, our bodies are merely shells in their own respect... After we die, we shed our flesh and move on, or come back, depending on what happens once we pass through the void.

But I'm pretty sure they're pretty weak, but their weapons probably aren't. Maybe they're more strong with their "special brain powers" then us humans, who rely on more brute strength than phsycic (can't spell tonight) attacks.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   
We may not know that something like that has happend. Most abductees are usually paralyzed during a visit by ETs therefore trying to enduce physical harm to an ET is out of the question and just won't happen.

People are afraid of the unknown. Your not gonna aproach an ET and try to kill it because of the fear of the unkown unless your one ballzy s.o.b who doesn't give a crap about possible harm being done to yourself in the process.

Yes ETs may have been found dead in the past, (ie. Roswell) but the government and the military are usually the first ones to deal with the situation with the media having little to no involvement. If we have indeed captured aliens dead or alive, they'd be at a military lab cut up in jars on shelves. IMO

[Edited on 3-4-2004 by Jeffrey]

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Oh, I'm pretty sure there are a lot of biological aliens out there, I'm just talking about the greys.

Maybe the reason no ones gotten one of these little twig-legged freaks is because maybe they carry off their dead...

Or maybe the Government does have a few specimens, and if so, then they'd be merely a biological-marianet (can't spell), with a much larger and powerful puppet master. Afterall, our bodies are merely shells in their own respect... After we die, we shed our flesh and move on, or come back, depending on what happens once we pass through the void.

But I'm pretty sure they're pretty weak, but their weapons probably aren't. Maybe they're more strong with their "special brain powers" then us humans, who rely on more brute strength than phsycic (can't spell tonight) attacks.

the government could be in bed with E.T.s and it's irrelevant since they hide it. now the public theater.... my question still stands.

you are getting metaphysical, t/s doesn't matter. it's matter, it's organic, it can be studied and examined.

carrying off their dead, just kill more of them. and not every abductee story involved a large group of E.T.s, more often it's in one's, two's or three's.

your last point about psychic powers, may be true. but i think a determined strong-willed human intent on killing one of those critters could do it.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeffrey
We may not know that something like that has happend. Most abductees are usually paralyzed during a visit by ETs therefore trying to enduce physical harm to an ET is out of the question and just won't happen.

People are afraid of the unknown. Your not gonna aproach an ET and try to kill it because of the fear of the unkown unless your one ballzy s.o.b who doesn't give a crap about possible harm being done to yourself in the process.

Yes ETs may have been found dead in the past, (ie. Roswell) but the government and the military are usually the first ones to deal with the situation with the media having little to no involvement. If we have indeed captured aliens dead or alive, they'd be at a military lab cut up in jars on shelves. IMO

[Edited on 3-4-2004 by Jeffrey]

excellent points.
i would add one thing to that, perhaps abductees are chosen beforehand by their docileness. that more agressive memebers of our species are avoided because of the risk factor.

still, i would say that the rule of odds, given that there are so many abductee reports and the number is growing, that someone... at least one person, would have killed an E.T.. that they kept it quiet, couriered it to a pestigious lab/hospital/university, had some tests done before the government could find out... that there would be a growing argument and proof for E.T.s

you can even chop it up and send different peices to schools etc: Science Magazine, Harvard Medical, Penn Hospital, M.I.T., Stanford.... the proof would be in the sample.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Who says the ETs haven't been?

There are cases of this, to be sure...the most obvious being Roswell...

The simple explaination is...the military always steps in, and any claims are discredited, people paid or killed off, etc. neat and tidy.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Even if you were able to kill an alien (which i doubt), the goverment would be on you faster than you can say 'whoa'. You wouldn't have time to bring it to a hospital or whatever, and even if you did, the event would most likely be covered up and you would be sworn to secrecy.

I'm just guessing.

new topics

top topics

join