It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who has seen an Alien?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by drock905

I believe:

I blieve other people apart from myself have had dreams that seem to
be so real you don't know if it happened or not. The unusual thing about
these is you remember much more detail and therefore tend to linger
in the memory for a long time. I am 99% sure they never happend
because it is so wierd and not something I would normally do. And yet
the memory is still there.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod

Originally posted by mystiq
He nearly jumped out of his skin when he made out the grey floating above the doorway, right where the cat was looking all that time while she was growling. Strangely enough, he too felt calmed.

I'm often calm when I jump out of my skin too.

Who says we can't have comedy and be serious at the same time?

That's a gem!

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
"nothing to see here, move on people"
sleep paralysis

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

Yes, it was very unusual that he jumped out of his skin, and then suddenly felt calm, and scolded and willingly went to sleep. This is mind control.

Edit to add: the wording is actually the way my son said it to me. I grilled him over this for quite some time after he woke up in the morning and told me this immediately. He had conducted a thorough search first, including turning on the outdoor light and checking outside right where she was growling, and when he got close to the cat, she really growled at him as if she was saying, "stay back!"
Then he turned off all the lights and lay down and soon saw it right where she was looking.

[edit on 1-12-2008 by mystiq]

[edit on 1-12-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Krollspell

i feel the same way dough i would not be scared if it was during the day that i would see an alien and that it was not trying to hide from me more like talk to me

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Brief? OK. As brief as I can. This was the latest, and I mean latest in the sense that I was fully aware of what was going on/could remember it. Hell, I initiated it... but I won't go into that.

I "barged" in on them, so to speak. One of them was nice enough to show me some things. He/She/It took me to a stream in the woods and showed me how the water was brown instead of clear like it should be. Said it would be a major problem in the near future.

Then we "floated" through a house with some people watching TV, one of them vaguely noticed us. I reached out and moved a picture on the wall as we passed by and that person really took notice. We went into a bedroom and hovered over two people sleeping in a bed. One of them was one of my bestfriends from the past, (we've been estranged for almost 15 years), the other was a girl. They woke up seperately but each one was frozen in shock/fear. The point of that exercise was to show how they get around unnoticed. I got the impression we were disembodied etherealish balls of energy/faint light.

Next, I was in bed fully awake, eyes closed. It moved on the bed next to me and I was to afraid to open my eyes and look. That instant a series of overlapping frequencies resonated in my brain to the point it hurt. I couldn't move, I was frozen so to speak. I asked it not to hurt me and it immediately stopped. I opened my eyes and there was nothing there. Telepathic communication from here on out...

Said they were curious about our general inability to perceive what most intelligent beings in the universe could naturally perceive. Said our brains were defective/deformed/atrophied, or something like that. Said everything in the universe is controlled by frequencies. I asked if it was OK to tell others of this experience and they said they didn't care, but that if I did there would be hardship brought on by others. At the end they said, "welcome back".

I've told VERY few until now. I don't care one way or the other if some of you think I'm crazy, that's fine with me
I chose the emic approach and it worked. Take it or leave it... Moving on, bigger things to do in this life.

Edit: Forgot to add they were the 4.5 footer "grey" guys/gals. They looked closer to human form than most TV/movies show them to be. Bigger eyes than ours, large pupils (spelling?), and larger brow line (no eyebrows though). And their heads were slightly bigger than ours. It's just that their heads appear much bigger because they have smaller framed bodies. Oh, and the one I was with wore a black jumpsuit/fieldsuit. Also, in my post when I use "said" they didn't actually speak, it was telepathic impressions. Conveyed SOOO much more info in a few seconds than speech ever could!

[edit on 1-12-2008 by Flux8]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
reply to post by SS,Naga

Yes, it was very unusual that he jumped out of his skin, and then suddenly felt calm, and scolded and willingly went to sleep. This is mind control.

Edit to add: the wording is actually the way my son said it to me. I grilled him over this for quite some time after he woke up in the morning and told me this immediately...

I wasn't laughing, mystiq, but recognized the humor of the statement, as worded. I want you to know I'm authentic, and have experienced just such telepathic instant control power: a fraction of a second is all it takes, and calm can be ultra-instantly projected by many of these 'beings,' and they are well versed at doing it. I can even tell you how they do it! However, it'd be quite a task.

I recognized the meaning in the statement immediately, for I've never doubted you & your son's experiences were geniune. I have experienced the exact same anomaly!

reply to post by Flux8

Hey, that was wild! I rekon if you're not convinced it was real, you will be after several more such experiences. Some think they're crazy, or going crazy. Sad. Nice sharing!

[edit on 1-12-2008 by SS,Naga]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Nope, I don't think I'm crazy, and I don't doubt it at all. A couple of weeks later I had a UFO slowly fly ~50ft over my house, and had another incident later while I questioned out loud if THAT UFO had been real and was them flying around. High strangeness abounds. I've learned to go with the flow, for the most part.

I'm actually very interested in persuing further, just waiting to grow a bigger pair, lol. I'm way past the whole, "prove it to the world" stage. I don't think my paradigm was quite the same as most others from the beginning so... Uh oh, maybe I AM crazy! Oh well. The proof is in the pudding, and I've had a few good bowls of that pudding for myself.

[edit on 1-12-2008 by Flux8]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al
reply to post by drock905

I believe:

I blieve other people apart from myself have had dreams that seem to
be so real you don't know if it happened or not. The unusual thing about
these is you remember much more detail and therefore tend to linger
in the memory for a long time. I am 99% sure they never happend
because it is so wierd and not something I would normally do. And yet
the memory is still there.

i agree that they are most likely dreams that seem real and people cannot tell the memory of the dream apart from a memory of what happened the day before in their real life experience.

it happens when you have had to much to drink also just as another example, although the memory is not about aliens. surely a lot of people here have had a flashback to a memory the morning after going out, and you cannot quite remember if you dreamt it or if it really occured whilst in your drunken state. i have a memory like that which even to this day i don't know if i dreamt it after getting home or if it actually occured that night, it is really bugging me to this day and i'll never know.

but even with if the abductions are all dream states that seemed real, i still think there is some investigastion or research needed into finding out why...

1. why a lot of people have this experience of alien abduction, and u.f.o's etc, if it were merely a random experience then why do most experience the exact same thing. we do not hear of other simular experiences occuring during the night but with a different scenerio on the same scale as alien abduction.

2. how do people who have never met each other or heard of the other persons abduction stories yet give the same accounts and same details of what occured.

i suppose i'm just wondering if people are able to obtain some sort of connection with others whilst in a sleep state, enabling more than one person to experience the same thing?

[edit on 2-12-2008 by lifeform]

[edit on 2-12-2008 by lifeform]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
John Wayne was from planet Venus.

There is a guy who found original contact point of George Adamuski.
He is Japanese who lived in USA for a long time. He had just released a book.

They are so many people from Venus living in USA right now....
Yeah, they look like white people....

Harry Moon

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoterica

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

This is a reasonable point but not strictly the case. There are many, many infectious agents which can jump species, including viruses, bacteria, and prion. Mad Cow is a prion disease.

So, if even one of these can occur it nullifies the thesis that 'it's not a problem'.

As I mentioned with prions, the alien doesn't even have to be DNA-based. Any microorganism could take up residence in a biological host and do damage, even if it just multiplied inside the host and didn't cause any toxic or biochemical harm. It could even draw energy from stores. So any team that goes space-faring WILL have an exobiologist, because, alien or not, those that don't will not survive.

On the comment about 'sterilization', it might be prudent to look up what that means. Does anyone think that sterilization is 100%? It's not. Even if there is one surviving cyst or infectious agent, it has the potential to multiply. One virus is all that is needed to reinfect. We don't even know how to sterilize against prions without incinerating the sample.

Hope this helps. Believe me, I don't post an opinion without having a pretty good idea of the basis, but I do appreciate the input, since it allows me to explain further.

Oh, one final thing. Remember Chaos Theory? Well it's true. Just when you think all the bases are covered, you get fooled.

IMO, no space-faring civ will survive very long if they visit ANY planet with a bio-sphere except in Virtual mode. They do not NEED to go there in person, as it were and to do so is fool-hardy.

I seriously doubt that many 'aliens' would survive on a planet with such a high concentration of Oxygen and water, since O2 is a strong oxidizer and water is a Universal solvent.

Edit to add: Someone mentioned the idea that an advanced species might be free of native micro-organisms. Though it may be that viruses are the origin of DNA-based species, also consider that immune and advanced and intelligent and disease-free aliens could pick up an infectious agent that could not be sterilized by normal procedures and transport it here. Yep, Chaos Theory finds a way.

IN FACT, they could pick up the organism here and transporting it could cause it to mutate. (Note that micro-organisms found on the Space Station do mutate and become more virulent). Thus these mutated Earth organisms could be super-infective to us.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 12/2/2008 by Badge01]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Let me add some thoughts about this thread.

1. I think it's a very good thread, and I read all the posts with great interest.

2. I'm posting as a Member who is passionate about other Members, their input and opinion and I'm passionate about the subject. I do not classify myself, but if I did, it would be as a scientist, not as a skeptic. I could write an entire post about my non-skeptical approach and I give every alternate viewpoint some credence, but perhaps, not as high as some would like. I don't discount anything.

3. It hurts my feelings when someone reads a long thoughtful post of mine and all they can say is that it is an attack on the PERSON. It might be a challenge to a belief, but I think I can safely say I've never attacked anyone on this site EVER, and I even try to use neutral terms and non-specific assertions.

4. ISTM that there is little reason for anyone to feel attacked or feel hostility on a thread like this because it's nearly impossible to do so. It's anonymous, well-moderated and even those with a skepical approach are fans of the whole phenomenon.

I'm taking some heat for posting my -contention- about various things, but note I did say 'contention' which means opinion.

If ANYONE can find a post of mine here, or ANYWHERE on the site where I openly attack another Member, use profanity or personal insults of a vulgar nature, I'll remove it (or have a Mod remove it), and further I'll consider strongly resigning from the site.

To get back on topic:
I think it's very possible that some people on Earth have seen something they consider 'alien' and I'd love to hear about it.

IN FACT, the one report on ATS of an encounter with Greys that was robustly reported with diagrams and evidence, received at least three, maybe four applauses from me and I even ended up befriending that Member off site.

To me, I think we may be doing ourselves a disservice by linking Aliens and UFOs. There's probably a better than even chance that any 'non-human' entities we are encountering come from 'elsewhere'. Heck it could even be a 'manifestation' of one's own psychic constructs (in addition to the usual 'inter-dimensional' types, or the future 'us' types that some postulate). Remember lots of children have imaginary friends. Maybe they're really seeing something.

So I'd like to call (*as a Member*) for everyone to:
1. Have courage. Post your experiences in detail. After all you encountered an alien being WHY for gawd's sake (lol) are you afraid to post on an internet board anonymously? I mean seriously. (sure I know that for PTSD people it's hard to discuss the war, but here we're talking about PTSD from aliens not from fellow board members). I'd think that after confrontation with a real alien, all other experiences on Earth would pale by comparison in the 'fear' department. I'm not being flippant, but correct me if I'm in error and I'll be informed.

2. Don't be so quick to claim you're being attacked. I don't really see anyone attacking on this thread.

3. Realize that Mods are Members too and that passion is important. I'm not trying to convince anyone of ANYTHING. I'm trying to be as scientific and thoughtful as I can be.

4. Realize also that your courage is important. What if, by posting your experience, you save someone who is having something similar?

5. Yes, people are experiencing HIGH STRANGENESS. Though some people might be dreaming or be fantasy prone, I don't think ANYONE will say that there is not an element of high strangeness going on. It's just important to be cautious to what we ascribe that, because to just quickly say 'it's aliens from another planet' closes off other lines of inquiry.

Hope this both explains my empathetic position and advances the topic.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 12/2/2008 by Badge01]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I can't say what it was that I met with any certainty but my encounter happened when I was very young about 4 I was visited by a woman with strawberry blond hair that was apparently visible only to me because when my mother came in to ask me who I was speaking to she could not see her although I could see my mother through this woman. We spoke for what seemed like a great deal of time but I cannot recall any of what was said. when she left she told me I would remember what we discussed someday when the time was right and then vanished.
I have no clue who or what she was.. but I have had numerous UFO sightings over my lifetime.. some very close up. So was it an alien? I don't know. Could have been a nordic I suppose, could have been something else. I just can't say. I am just waiting for that day when the time is right for me to have full recollection of that conversation.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
You mentioned the age of 4. Although some people have experiences I've read where the connection seems to occur from infancy, in many cases 5 is the norm.
So 4-6 would be very common occurence. I remember a discussion on another board, and it kind of upset me because children, at around 5, where being asked by the visitors to make a choice, as if that age was a universal age of consent. As IF!
These are babes!

The speculation throughout that thread by the other experiencers was, would it have made a difference had the child said no, at 5. Would they have gone away! Then someone came on who shared his lifelong story, and he had turned them down! Only to have an angel advisor instead of a nordic/grey team. Yet, his "lessons" were typical of the others to some extent. So, 5 was this average age for agreement, or universal consent, but your consent didn't matter too much anyway.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Alright mystiq I have a question for you and your fellow "abductees...*snicker*". It is a question I have asked countless times and yet not one of you has come forth with and answer, so I will ask it again. If the alien abduction phenomenon(specifically greys) is world wide. Would some one please show me the documented cases from Asia, Africa, mongolia, brazil, spain, france, eskimo culture and other countries not so influenced by western culture. Stories from your friends, family...etc...don't count...and also there must be more than one I am asking for well documented cases. Show me that the grey's are not just a North American/western culture fantasy. I don't think you can, and this goes to show that I am correct. The greys are just western culture based fantasy and it totally depends on where you come from, this will determine what type of alien you fantasize being abducted from.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

Thank you for explaining, and the truth is you should not have had to. But even threads in the grey area, where people share experiences come under attack in such a way that they shut down, or the energy changes so significantly. So people become very sensitive to when it feels safe, or whether its going to be emotionally scarring, even anonymously, to post. I'm sorry if your feeling got hurt. That wasn't the intention either. Nor does everyones comment have to be supportive and agree, some can be more skeptical. But certain types of responses, repeated frequently, make it very hard to share.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

I'm going to actually attempt to answer this, though I imagine you won't accept the answer anyway. There are quite a lot of accounts in Mexico and South America. But more abductions in North America. One of the threads, on a safer forum to post and I won't be directing you to it, sorry, is over 100 pages long now, that was a lifeline to me. I recognized an authentic experiencer immediately. He had moved as a child from South America to the US. His involvement had been with nordics, specifically a nordic advisor. When he moved, he was forced to deal with her, them and the greys. The groups of ets that worked here for long eras, primarily were groups of greys and nordic types.

The are different territories given to the authority of different groups. The US is grey. However, the "visitors", some so long standing they may be older than our place on earth, are not uncivilized with each other. They make arrangements and can work together quite nicely when they need to.
So, in his case, the work arrangements, which then meant greys had access to his biologicals, was made.

www.burlingtonnews.net... This investigation into nordic accounts in North America showed that out of 100 cases, 36 (so 36%) were nordics versus greys or others. Actually burlington news has some really good information. After researching quite a few subjects, they cover the material, more in depth.

The Asian questions are valid. I've tried to look into Asian ufology. There are sightings and experiencers there. But publishing all of their information in English and promoting it doesn't seem as common. Perhaps its the cultural differences, and less a willingness to face ridicule.

Edit to add: greys abduct! Though nordics can abduct too, when they are working with a child, those who deal with them are "contactees" and its usually more akin to visiting someone, who by any human standards, would be interesting and I don't think too many people would turn down such an offer.
[edit on 2-12-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
When I was a kid I remember having vivd encounters with things I can only refer to as Diatoms. I learned about actual Diatoms at that age and thought they were beautiful, and imagine that this is what the beings presented themselves to me as. It was all very playful until one day I remember feeling very threatened by them and scared and I knew they didn't like the lights to be on, so to get away from them I would go into the bathroom and turn on the light.

To be honest for years I just thought these were dreams...but then one day my dad told me a story that changed everything. One of our live in maids abrubtly quit and when my father asked her why she was leaving she said she was frightened and could not stay in our house any longer. My dad was very worried that something had happened and pressed her to be more specific. She said that there were "Monitos" in our house. I asked my dad what that meant and he said basically like little people or dolls. At the time she had been living in the room that I stayed in when I was a kid and had the same experiences. Immediately I thought of my own experiences and realized that they may not have been dreams after all and when I think of the numerous occurances it really started to boggle my mind.

So not sure if they were "aliens" or "earth spririts" or "gnomes" or "elves" but they were something, and that is my personal experience.

[edit on 12/2/2008 by atzmaz]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Yeah, this is a site where folks come not to just offer opinions & personal experiences, but to see what others think about similar ideas & experiences. Scoffing shuts them down, turns them back.

Some are hard-skinned, others are brave & bold, and god knows the skeptic is not a fool, or they really wouldn't be on here.

Let's imagine a pyramid for a moment, viewed side on. At the bottom are the many, all with the many paths & ideas;...as awareness, or evolution of consciousness rises, the paths begin to narrow, until the near top is reached. Things start becoming more rarified, subtle senses develop, and the similarities of awareness increase (something beyond the physical is out there!). At the capstone, the path enters an awareness that can be best explained as more cohesive...definitely clearer (you can see more from higher up...ever been to the mountains?), and much more intense (pressure, responsibility). This is the path of the twelve, within the entirety of the all pervasive thirteenth state.

There are twevle readily known colors (shall I name them?), and the thirteeth is the Invisible (Brilliance). We live within this system of awareness, all of us.

Does that mean those at the top are better than those at the bottom? On a scale of All-Become-One (many in one), no! Does it play out that those at the top are superior, more powerful? Yes. There is resentment from those below, especially when something is seen as 'unfair.'

Every living thing is symbolically & creatively a pyramid 'set.' Sets within sets!

There is active resistence to those at the capstone, for they possess an advantage of greater height, within & without (it's on your usa bills, check it out).

Some have no subtle awareness development, but they will. Unfortunately, they are 'the masses,' and can be unruly to those few at the top, even some just higher up on the (social) pyramid.

It isn't gonna change soon on Earth, the way things are. This setup must become fairer, here. Each can become more tolerant, use more restraint. I blame religion, which is a control tool, but a time comes when greater tools are found, or developed. Here on ATS, I find that it is a set carefully emulating everyday life, though containing more 'unknowns' insofar as topics go (the unimaginable). Some have to be restrained...some are humiliated (yes, it is true). Fear resides, but must be faced.

It's good to have a site with so many interacting on the edge of conventionality. Get in there and do your best, but prepare with knowledge. I know for a fully conscious, awake in daylight fact that alien beings exist. It's not just talk. It's not just concrete explanations.

Scientists love to calculate, verify, and repeat, under their own observation, The nth level of science must be expanded beyond, for here is the full awareness of living consciousness, an integer that is not always included in the material action & reaction of reproducibility. It's always part of us, of all things, however!

[edit on 2-12-2008 by SS,Naga]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I don't know what was discussed but I do recall feeling completely at ease with this person. I had no fear of them. I did not come away from it with any negative feelings. I have no memories of further encounters other than the many UFO's I have seen over the years. To my knowledge if they asked for some sort of consent I did not give it.. but I don't believe that was the case.. as if I felt as comfortable as I did with them I most likely would have agreed, since I have no memory of further interation I am guessing that was not the nature of the discussion.. but I honestly cannot say either way. Not until I remember what was said.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join