It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mumbai Attacks Blamed On Al-Qaeda As Pretext For U.S. Military Response

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Good post Jakyll.

You’re right to look to the media to determine what the PTB are trying to accomplish. The MSM is intended for the dumbed down, kool-aid drunken masses. So to those of us who are awake and have proper discernment, it is like a window into their schemes. It’s also revealing to see what gets reported in some areas and not others, whether different parts of the world or different parts of a country.

The more that comes out, the more this event looks like it’s meant to prepare the Western mind for an all out attack on Pakistan. Most will never know how they’ve been manipulated.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Sometimes it is just simply evil people committing evil acts. Not everything is a government cover up or secret mission. This is coming from someone that doesn't believe the official 911 story and I do believe in a NWO movement is behind the scenes.

I think this attack was simply Islamic followers carrying out their usual terrorist tactics. Nothing more and nothing less.

Or another way of looking at it: A cigar is sometimes just a cigar!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
In the first two days of the mumbai event the msm reported that the attacks were claimed by the "Deccan Mujahadeen" and the tagline "may have ties to Al Qaeda" was added and continually repeated.

This is all that is needed to create a perception of Al qaeda involvement
for a large majority of the viewers tuning in to find out about the event.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The link the media, and others, are trying to make is that Lashkar-e-Taiba is funded and supported by?... You guessed it, Al Qaeda. Let me dig up some reports suggesting Al Qaeda may have been involved. www.abs-cbnnews.com...
Eh, that one should suffice for now. I have followed this non-stop from the beginning and the link has been established. Or at least they have tried to. However, I saw a report given by one Al Qaeda "expert" saying that Al Qaeda most likely was not involved at all because their number 2 had released a tape just a couple of days prior and he didn't even hint at India.
If that is the case, I find it hard to believe there is actually a connection between the two groups, but they HAVE been trying to sell it.

In any event, I firmly suspect that this is, at least partially, an inside job perpetrated by the BJP party. www.abovetopsecret.com... ... Signs of serious dereliction of duty on multiple levels. Top Brass taken out...
This thing is very fishy, to say the least.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jakyll
The Western powers are using a decades long conflict to try and get what they want.And they keep getting away with this BS because most people are to bloody dumb to do some research! Instead they believe everything they read and they help perpetuate the lies.Some people on this site are guilty of that too.

TRUTH

What is happening is so blatant-evident-obvious.

Even when damning evidence appears, people rationalize it away.

I fear this will but just like 9/11, people will spend years rationalizing the ridiculousness and accepting the spoon fed BS. However, those in power will have already gotten exactly what they want.

----
"This just in! Dragons from China are attacking American babies!"

"This just in! U.S. Draft employed to fight the Chinise Dragon Menace!"

"This just in! Microchips must be placed in your head to keep the Dragons away!"

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I couldn't agree more!

With India raising it's security to War Level it seems they are already on that course...

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenflt

I found this earlier, www.thetruthseeker.co.uk... Sort of sums up the al qaeeda things lol.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Antigreed

ohh link don,t workl. ignore that post lol.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jakyll

This is ridiculous. There were multiple bombings in Pakistan, A government official Benazir Bhutto was assassinated, there were a massive bomb attack on Pakistan's 5 star hotel. But did the Pakistani's blame India for these attacks. Who's looking for a scapegoat here? If this terror propaganda keeps perpetuating we'll surely end up with WW3.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
here we go
GOG MAGOG WAR
then the ANTICHRIST will be revealed
then the treaty
then the temple built
then ARMAGEDDON
then the RETURN

[edit on 30-11-2008 by GRANDWORLDDRAMA]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by GRANDWORLDDRAMA
here we go
GOG MAGOG WAR
then the ANTICHRIST will be revealed
then the treaty
then the temple built
then ARMAGEDDON
then the RETURN

[edit on 30-11-2008 by GRANDWORLDDRAMA]

I thought the Gog Magog War will come AFTER the return of Christ?

How does this relate to the Pak-India tensions anyway?

[edit on 30-11-2008 by Jinni]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

GOG MAGOG WAR leads to the
need for a TREATY which the ANTICHRIST
will be the only one that will be able to install
WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW is leading to a broader
LARGE SCALE MIDDLE EAST WAR
also known as the "Gog-Magog War" of Ezekiel 38

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Well, this deteriorated quickly.

The common thread on all these terrorists attacks are Muslims. Basic, everyday, right in the book, Islam.

Muslims love to kill unbelievers as they have been directed to do so by their Prophet. If they can't find other religions to kill, they pick on other Muslims of the opposite sect.

Al-Qaeda is not what it was, and is unlikely incapable of choreographing this event. The Pakistani government was not behind these killings. They fear these Islamic nuts as much as anyone.

No, it was Muslims doing what Muslims love to do. Kill. And their texts give them every justification to do so.

It is partially Pakistan's fault as they nurture these fanatics and allow them to grow and thrive there.

India right now is madder than hell and wanting to blame someone. Pakistan. Islam. Al-Qaeda. Anyone. They'll figure it out, and it would behoove Pakistan to assist in any way possible.

The US has no dog in this fight.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
true its MUSLIMS doing what they do
AND "THEY" (the POWERS THAT BE) know that
ITS CALLED MANIPULATION
watch how this is sooooo convenient

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Muslims love to kill unbelievers as they have been directed to do so by their Prophet. If they can't find other religions to kill, they pick on other Muslims of the opposite sect.

Don't forget that the vast majority of Indians are Hindu's not Muslim and they've had their own terrorist groups attacking Pakistan for decades.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jakyll

Jackyl. There were times in combat that things had been relatively quiet, and while you could not hang your hat on anything specific, a whole lot of little indicators would have your hair standing on end, anticipating a major event.

And inevitably it would happen.

I'm seeing this all over the world right now. Who will bust the window, and where? Syria/Israel? Iran/Israel? Pakistan/India? US/Iran? Russia/Georgia/
Russia/Ukraine? North Korea/South Korea?

I mean, somebody is very likely to make a small mistake, and before we know it, things are going to be completely our of hand.

I can't believe it. This time neither Israel, Russia, nor the US are directly involved.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jakyll

Agree with Jakyll. Something Interesting about this is that it provides a new thought excercise: If all this stuff has been happening for such a long time, and a bigger one happened in July why is it presented now? It's the timing that matters when the content has always been there. The night before Thanksgiving we get word of this in between commercials sponsored by Zantac. I don't know what can be more jarring to one's consciousness than such a succession of video sequences. Have we truly gone down to such a dangerous level of comfort. Lazy, complacent comfort.
You know what other type of jarring image we get here? The crazed consumerist that cannot withhold his urge to buy something and has to congregate with other consumerists with the same urges to FORCE a store open. Killing in the process, a human being who was there only to do his/her job. She who had probably opted to work because she needed the money.
Wake the # up people.
We need your help.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
people Al Qaida does NOT exist...

there is NO massive alqaida force with cells around the world it is a fantasy conjured up by the neocons who NEED an enemy to fight ,this is the ideology of leo strauss and it is being used to this day by his neocon followers (cheney, rumsfeild, wolowitz)....

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
Well, this deteriorated quickly.

The common thread on all these terrorists attacks are Muslims. Basic, everyday, right in the book, Islam.

Al-Qaeda is not what it was, and is unlikely incapable of choreographing this event. The Pakistani government was not behind these killings. They fear these Islamic nuts as much as anyone.

No, it was Muslims doing what Muslims love to do. Kill. And their texts give them every justification to do so.

It is partially Pakistan's fault as they nurture these fanatics and allow them to grow and thrive there.

India right now is madder than hell and wanting to blame someone. Pakistan. Islam. Al-Qaeda. Anyone. They'll figure it out, and it would behoove Pakistan to assist in any way possible.

The US has no dog in this fight.

Nonsense!

Muslims are not directed to kill anyone! Where do you get your information from CNN\BBC? I've met several Muslims and they say that the preservation of life is so important. no matter what religion.

You sound just like a Nazi during the World War II and how they used to describe Jews.

No difference.

[edit on 30-11-2008 by Jinni]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join