It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exhibiting Signs of Alien Consciousness!?? Come on in..........

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SS,Naga
A second occassion occurred, about the same age, when I was walking in the woods and came across an open area with deep lush grass & fall-colored maple trees; this was in a 'hidden' valley, annexed to scholastic property:upon entering this area my consciousness instantly expanded to become 'one' with the region, inclusive of awareness of it's 'liveness' (I'll keep the rest private). I had never touched any drugs, even though it was the

What the both of you may not know, but is well documented & verified by many others, is that geometric symbolic information ('packets,' perhaps) can & does pour into the top of the head from archetypal source(s). These info transmissions are experiences themselves, and some report being able to understand what they 'feel' they are receiving, others don't. I receive such energies with concurrent understanding, though they happen very fast, and are like a substance downpouring, as they are not just senses, but strongly felt. All advanced levels of awareness receive information this way, tho' not all are profoundly aware of it.

This is very interesting in both cases what you have described to me above happens on a regular basis. I get a lot of visual, sonic and packets of information which somehow I am able to process all at once, as though I am using my higher mind or energetic network Perhaps this is my holographic mind at work. Substance downpouring is a nice term to. I think I am aware of it, yes I am for sure, I translate it into movement and during peaks I will often cry out an operatic cry that is of a high vibration and filled with soul. I think this cry is how I react when I have read both my surroundings and information from the downpouring and understood the power of the source. I often come under attack at this point and will be exposed to a destructive energy or thoughtform. I think I need some sort of zero point assistance. I wonder if that makes sense with anyone here.

A human's genetic coding is altered, overtime, due to these experiences. Change accrues. The word 'nethanderal' is apt, for this represents in the minds of most, a more material set of mental constructs. Advancing into the states of purified energetics is an evolutional 'leap,' which does not come without purposeful, directed Intent. Without this, the merely biological states predominate endlessly, as there is no natural 'impetus' to drive one to the other side, wherein these higher states exist.

Indeed, this is evolution of species on an individual level: the next step for humanity, and all that comes with it, both resistance & seperation from those who are unable to obtain the next level(s).

Yes, I agree with this I have felt it, talking from a meditative point of view DNA it’s like a program of sorts an energetic movement and thought process that connects to the experiences of that tree. It definitely feels cyclical in nature.

You’ve used a good word with a wise perspective on it, that is those with a ‘material set of mental constructs’ Yes you’re right I don’t think we’ve seen much it take full effect yet but once the light leaves they will feel the coldness!

I thank progression for those that are out of the mire and think in ways conducive to the understanding of some of the topics we talk about here on ATS.

I love your writing style by the way.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g
reply to post by NavalFC

Friend,
if this thread is so bothersome to you, why are you here?

Is it your mandated place to correct and deride others for free thinking and sharing of their thoughts?

You have made statements to the effect that religion and other things are bunk, yet you do not give any substantiated "proofs" to validate your claims;

that relegates it to being your opinion, nothing more; if this topic is so dis-tasteful to you, perhaps it would be simpler to locate one that finds your requirements are accepted protocol?

seeker

I am here as a check against the absurdity that is in the UFO phenomenon. Where ever disinformation, new age nonsense and other fallacies rear their ugly head in this the UFO research arena, I will challenge it. Indeed t is the duty of anyone who truly cares about the direction the UFO research field goes, to challenge all baseless absurdity.

You may not see it as hurting anyone when people spread nonsnse like this, because it does. When tese types of nonsenses spread and encompass the UFO research arena as New ageism and religion has, it sets back the UFO research field as a whole, hurting those who otherwise want real, scientific research.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Naga and Pharoahman, again those of you claiming alien consciousness and claiming that your Omniscient, again I ask, wheres the proof? tell me something about myself that you could not have known other then through being Omniscient.

Where is your proof of anything?

Again, I could easily make up my own religion too. Does it mean its true? No.

What your doing is merely preading new age nonsense. It is detrimental to everyone in the UFO research arena. You have elevated extra errestrials in your mind to almost God like beings, claiming that humans to can "ascend" to this status.
Yet you supply no proof, no information. Surely if you truly were all knowing, you could solve some of mankinds biggest problems! But no, you can't. Your confined to spreading your new ageism on a message board.

its fake. its a hoax. its not real. Its sad to me that your posts are receiving some stars and further exhibitsthe sad state of the UFO research field.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Now your just throwing together words trying to sound fancy when its not. Holographic Mind? Do you even know what a Hologram is?
please, explain.

"Indeed, this is evolution of species on an individual level: the next step for humanity, and all that comes with it, both resistance & seperation from those who are unable to obtain the next level(s).
"

Oh right. Im assuming those of us who dont believe your nonsense are "those who are unable to attain the next level" More negative consequences for the unbelieving.

I notice now your also trying to throw genetics into the mix. Nice try but it wont fly. being "new ageistic" will not chane your genetic code.
So now not only are you claiming Omniscience but that people, through your new ageism can modify their own genetic code? what a load. Do you even understand how changes to the genome do occur, through Natrual evolution (or adverse conditions suc as exposure to radiation, or pregnant mothers drinking and thus causing genetic mutations etc)

You dont. Your posts have displayed that you don't yet you seek to preach all of this to people as if this nonsense were fact.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Genome mutation is a reality as a causal reaction of environmental or random changing: FYI,

Epigenetic regulation of gene expression: how the genome integrates intrinsic and environmental signals:

"Cells of a multicellular organism are genetically homogeneous but structurally and functionally heterogeneous owing to the differential expression of genes. Many of these differences in gene expression arise during development and are subsequently retained through mitosis. Stable alterations of this kind are said to be 'epigenetic', because they are heritable in the short term but do not involve mutations of the DNA itself. Research over the past few years has focused on two molecular mechanisms that mediate epigenetic phenomena: DNA methylation and histone modifications. Here, we review advances in the understanding of the mechanism and role of DNA methylation in biological processes. Epigenetic effects by means of DNA methylation have an important role in development but can also arise stochastically as animals age. Identification of proteins that mediate these effects has provided insight into this complex process and diseases that occur when it is perturbed. External influences on epigenetic processes are seen in the effects of diet on long-term diseases such as cancer. Thus, epigenetic mechanisms seem to allow an organism to respond to the environment through changes in gene expression. The extent to which environmental effects can provoke epigenetic responses represents an exciting area of future research.

"The term 'epigenetics', which literally means 'outside conventional genetics', is now used to describe the study of stable alterations in gene expression potential that arise during development and cell proliferation. This has effectively replaced an earlier usage, which referred to the study of 'epigenesis', meaning interpretation of the genotype during development to give the phenotype1. Epigenetic processes are essential for development and differentiation, but they can also arise in mature humans and mice, either by random change or under the influence of the environment."
www.nature.com...

Is must be nice to know everything, yes? Me, I'm evolving, not devolving. MOds haven't needed to delete or censor 3 of my posts in one thread, either, because of childish behavior.

For everybody else, there is more to Reality than meets the eye (as in some cases, concrete objects).

Have no fear, no advances are made without opposition to negative/unchanging belief-structures.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I think its very possible, that you have spent time in a more sane, higher order civilization before incarnating here. I also feel very disturbed by this world and have felt that I knew a place that was better, or in the very least, that I was being prepared for this. As an experiencer, I certainly believe more advanced worlds exist. This is how I would interpret this feeling.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
I think its very possible, that you have spent time in a more sane, higher order civilization before incarnating here. I also feel very disturbed by this world and have felt that I knew a place that was better, or in the very least, that I was being prepared for this. As an experiencer, I certainly believe more advanced worlds exist. This is how I would interpret this feeling.

I would certainly agree with you here and I feel earth is for the most part the dimensional backwater of creation however is inhabited with solidiers of the light who have come here for the challenge. These advanced worlds are probably well protected from the possibility of chaotic systems of thought and energy entering their realms.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan

Originally posted by SS,Naga

This is very interesting in both cases what you have described to me above happens on a regular basis. I get a lot of visual, sonic and packets of information which somehow I am able to process all at once, as though I am using my higher mind or energetic network Perhaps this is my holographic mind at work. Substance downpouring is a nice term to. I think I am aware of it, yes I am for sure, I translate it into movement and during peaks I will often cry out an operatic cry that is of a high vibration and filled with soul. I think this cry is how I react when I have read both my surroundings and information from the downpouring and understood the power of the source. I often come under attack at this point and will be exposed to a destructive energy or thoughtform. I think I need some sort of zero point assistance. I wonder if that makes sense with anyone here.

Yes, this makes sense to me. When I meditate, or sometimes just sit back and relax, I feel the tingling at the crown of my head. Most times I do not know what information, if any, is coming through- but soon after, I will experience a 'eureka' moment. Like, AHA! that's what that physicist was trying to explain.. multiple universes! Or even some other random, but very deep or difficult to understand issue, will all of a sudden seem like kindergarten math! Now that is very strange, but I am learning to just go with it. Good thread, don't listen to those naysayers, when it happens to them, they will be desperate for some clarification!

[edit on 1-12-2008 by blujay]
Forgot to add that I, too, get the negative energy after the 'pouring in' of information. From reading others' experiences here on ATS, I learned to send out as much love as I can... it's hard when you feel frightened, but if you keep it up, the negativity will go away.

[edit on 1-12-2008 by blujay]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

I'd rather call it a foreign consciousness.

It's a heightened awareness of the surroundings and the happenings. Does it come from an extra terrestrial source or "guide"?? No I don't think so.

Everyone comes to realizations about their environment and their society, but it's as diverse as people themselves are.

What it means to you...likely will not mean the same to another. it's the same awareness but it's internalized and rationalized based on a person's experience, religion, morals, attitudes etc.

The awareness for simplicity's sake is merely the realization that there is a force greater than ourselves. People call it different things but it's the same.

It's when we try to label it and define it that we realize how much the individual mind plays a role in how we embrace it...if an when we are personally ready to embrace it and to what degree.

In the end it having this heightened awareness doesn't change much. regardless of where it originates. We still have to live. IMO.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Op you sound and remind me of an alien walkin I once met. Wow what a joy to meet a Master. People enjoy the student level here in this dimensional plane of existence. The sounds are infinite, they are from your depths.

[edit on 1-12-2008 by antar]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by justgeneric

I'd rather call it a foreign consciousness.

Why foreign? The word foreign give connotations of being outside of us or unfamiliar, when it's the opposite, it is a part of our natural makeup and we are beginning to resonate with it.

It's a heightened awareness of the surroundings and the happenings. Does it come from an extra terrestrial source or "guide"?? No I don't think so.

Not all the time I agree, sometimes it comes in locally but other times I have seen reactions from different mediums including the elements. I know it's a little presumptuous to think some of us are approaching Alien consciousness mainly because we don't have the tools at hand to facilitate the accelerated learning curve that some of us are going through, but nonetheless some people most likely folk similar to those on ATS may well be approaching this zone. It's an individualistic affair yes, but connected to the whole. When etherical information is coming in fast the speed of processing said information along with the individuals capability to understand , absorb and occasionally react to it, all point to where the individual is in the chain of progression

Everyone comes to realizations about their environment and their society, but it's as diverse as people themselves are.
What it means to you...likely will not mean the same to another. it's the same awareness but it's internalized and rationalized based on a person's experience, religion, morals, attitudes etc.

No not everyone does, in fact if you ask many people about the state of their economy and why for example the trade deficit is so high, or why society is so complaisant few would be able to tell you either the politics or psychology behind it.

What it means to me is of course a personal perception and interpretation, but perceptions can pool together and gather momentum and power. Take beauty for example , most people agree that Heidi Klum for example is a beautiful woman so our perception of beauty has become pooled so that most of us agree on what it is, it's like a force unto itself. The same might be said for a dance routine which has to 'flow' right or it will look clumsy and wrong. Why would it look wrong? Because we collectively and mostly subconsciously know how the body should move to look its most graceful and pleasurable, the interesting thing is that when the dancer gets it right they too start to feel the flow. So to summarize spiritual experiences if shared can pool together to form group perceptions and connections, which means its no longer an individualist affair but rather a multi-faceted one.

The awareness for simplicity's sake is merely the realization that there is a force greater than ourselves. People call it different things but it's the same.

You can't simplify it, that's the point, I am talking about very complex experiences here that have involved generations of intelligence and accumulated DNA mutations and changes, progression over eons and eons of time. To simplify is an insult to creation, and from a physiological point of view a typical thing the mind does to comfortably compartmentalize a complex set of information that can't by its very nature be compartmentalized. Incidentally it's not the same awareness, the only similarity is that creations stems from a very holy and wise source, but what each individual receives in terms of information and energy is very specific so to generalize is plainly wrong, unless of course we are talking about a pooled experience such as the witnessing of a miracle.

In the end it having this heightened awareness doesn't change much. regardless of where it originates. We still have to live. IMO.

That's defeatism creeping in and not a generalisation. Living is the illusion of what is, haven't you worked that out yet!

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Op you sound and remind me of an alien walkin I once met. Wow what a joy to meet a Master. People enjoy the student level here in this dimensional plane of existence. The sounds are infinite, they are from your depths.

[edit on 1-12-2008 by antar]

Thanks Antar, always a pleasure to hear from you, plus you have one of my favourite avatars on ATS

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

Moderator Note

I have moved this thread from the UFOs Forum to the "Gray Area", a place where ATS-members are welcome to engage in Speculation without having to worry about being attacked and ridiculed.

If you cannot address the valid question posed by the OP, please do not post in this thread.

Address the topic, not the person.

Also, review these policies:

Civility and Decorum are Mandatory

No more scoffing and ridicule

Please abide by the rules of this Forum.

[edit on 1-12-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
For those interested in the layers of reality stemming from the big bang.

This universe is layered from point zero outwards and somewhere out there is a point zero that is still connected with our origins both big bang and pre-big bang. This place or entity (a possibility) is the closest thing we have to the God spark from which the rest of the universe was seeded. Because everything started off from a compressed point ie a singularity, that which followed the explosion was a compressed wave from a 360 degree point in space. Speaking topographically because everthing expanded from this zero point that leaves a point that by definition must be whole and encompass a 360 degree structure, I call this the God particle and if it were an actual entity would most likely exhibit black hole type properties. They would be like a walking hologram from all angles (dimensionally speaking). So in case I'm wavering keep in mind that there has to be this God particle.

Now back to the layers and the compression wave, now an expansion wave which is moving outward from the zero point. This energy would have created layer after layer of different energetic events. As matter combined and created new elements often again under intense pressures, so new energy waves would have been created adding further layers within layers. This is how I picture the holographic nature of our universe.

Well what if our consciousness is also interconnected in this way? What if our thoughts which are a different type of energy were also able to connect to the holographic web of thoughts and energy? What could we accomplish? The tragedy is that many ancient civilizations may have been our connection to ancient thought streams connecting our distant past. Much of their knowledge in how to maintain such connections may have been lost, destroyed by bodies such as the Spanish Inqusition..

As a closet Alien I am able to connect to some of the ancient thought and energy streams that I have read about and sometimes directly experienced. When this happens not only do I feel a sense of utter amazement, but I often find that the mindset of the tribe is related to a key aspect or arm of the hologram. Their message could encompass a divine thought or be a celebration of the body or key aspect of the divine dance where the dance carries with it a powerful underlying message of our struggles and success in moving forward and contributing to the Divine Matrix. Sometimes I recognize this in others and when I do a connection takes place outside of time that connects the two moments and usually an etherical message is received also, this is often synchronistic with ones thoughts and actions. So going back if it were not for my exposure to the knowledge we have managed to preserve from ancient cultures and various tribes and events in our history I personally would not have been able to make the connections and put some of the pieces in their place, enough pieces incidentally to confirm that many of us were conscious at the time of the big bang. And also another revelation that the original God Particle from the big bang is a realistic theory. Find that parcel of original consciousness and you find God!

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

You know I totally agree with you on this
and I have confidence humanity will be looked upon in a new light very soon in more ways than one

I was born with this curse as I saw it in my early years as I never seemed to fit in with the other kids blissful ignorance

I was a bit of a loaner and hated authority and wanted to do my own thing. I guess I was lucky my parents never pushed me to do anything but encouraged me to do what I wanted to do in life.

I spent alot of my childhood and still do alot today diving into the deep abyss of inner space and the nickname 'Sleeper' stuck through most of early school as I tended to find school learning painfully boring so usually went to other inner worlds often being whipped back to the ''Real World'' by the teacher asking me to repeat what she just said knowing I wasn't being attentive.

The teachers told my parents I was a 'Slow Learner' and needed to repeat the grade/year and even put me in a weekend special school to boost my learning but the fact I just was more concerned with other projects
. In my teens I got my act together as it were in school as I thought I better master this 'reality' if I want to get anywhere and got stuck in but not too much.
Even after I left school I refused to go to university as I thought it was just a continuation of the evolutionist run meet factory.

I was a bit of a Petrolhead(Gearhead for my American friends)
and went down the motor trade route and got an apprenticeship and quickly found out that things were not to my satisfaction in this environment but I being stubborn carried on and finished the apprenticeship after changing jobs countless times due to me finding faults in most of my bosses and fell out with most of them as I tended to speak my mind which I found out is not always the best tact. I grew bored of environments very quick and restless and went into depression as I couldn't find a way out of this way of life that seams to run in a 'snippin' loop
so I moved to a few different countries got married to a Nagasaki girl at the age of 21 and had a rocky but solid relationship with her. We are still together today but we have drifted apart in some ways(another story)We see the world in different ways

This last two years I have been going through some real revelations and I have been taking in so much that I think I am going insane. I am having really strange personal experiences and then also to top off all the events happening in the world which is directly linked to human consciousness evolving.

I have being having out of body experiences lately and every time becoming more intense and vivid and being able to become aware in a dream state and go about the house outside my body. The thing is I don't realize I am out of my body till i try to talk or remember that my body is in bed and then wake up sweating. Three nights ago I went to sleep in my bed and had an OBE and was in the living room playing like a child in a dreamy kind of state with a crystal ball with a red flower pattern in it but get this I was making it levitate and fly around the room and remember feeling like I had remembered how to do it as it was something I could do normally(I felt at ease with the experience as if it was within the laws of whatever physics in practice then/there or whatever), like a skill I learned in another life/dimension of being outside this one.
Then I started to become aware or the part of my consciousness that operates in the 'Real World' awakens fully and I become more inquisitive and try to find out why and how I can do this magic and then I can no longer do it and the ball fades away into the sofa where a blanket starts to rise up and by then I am really seeing everything in HD and move back a little and a young man pulls the blanket off himself and stands proudly on front of me on the other side of the room with blond hare that seamed to stand on end like he was electrically charged, he was young looking but had the look in his eyes that he had lived a lot he was dressed in some kind of grey suit or uniform with whitish boots. I got the impression that he wanted me to communicate first and so I smiled and tried to say hi and then realised that my body was still asleep so voice was not possible and woke up in my bed at 4am feeling like I missed an opportunity to communicate with this being weather be another aspect of myself or another

Anyway I could go on to more but I think I said too much as it is, sorry if you read this thinking there was going to be a revelation for you to discover at the end, not yet!

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC

There is no such thing as an "alien consciousness"

you attempting to paint aliens as some sort of uber God. and no, your not omniscient. If you are, then tell me some facts about me.

The Alien is the awareness which goes deeper into the depts of the self and has a greater seance of what it is to be alive.
Only you can make your own discoveries into the self maybe not this time around but what's the hurry eah?

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

The long term consequences for the non believers in my opinion is not of a negative one but the same as the rest you will evolve at your own pace no need to worry if you don't get it this time as you will have as long as you need to graduate to the next level as time is of no bearing.

You are both the teacher and the student of your own becoming.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ANTHONY33

Sorry, this is hardly the case. Work is progressing so that soon direct-connect will not be an option for returning human beings. This is part of the scenario. Believe or disbelieve, it is immaterial!

Time to play in the sandbox? Not.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
What is it that you're saying, and who is doing something. I certainly didn't understand, as I believe the above poster was referring to soul evolution, which is a fundamental of God's creation and our right from our soul's birth, and a promise some of us remember when we began our journey. If anyone tries to interfere with this, the Creator Herself will interfere right back at them. That is the whole purpose for our existence and the reason the universe exists.

[edit on 8-12-2008 by mystiq]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join