It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exhibiting Signs of Alien Consciousness!?? Come on in..........

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Ever wondered at what stage a consciousness becomes alien? What if you are approaching that zone as I believe some are? What would it look and feel like? What experience and state of mind would differentiate you from the human species?

I ask myself these questions often, and because the answers to such questions are not readily on hand I tend to improvise and set my own ethereal landmarks. As a result I am now at the stage of reconginsing that I am experiencing a retro reality, a reality governed by someone else’s rules. This realization and has led me on a pursuit to escape this reality which at times disgusts me. There have been many twists and turns on my way to becoming a self proclaimed closet Alien. I believe I have made inroads to a source so great that our mere human imagination cannot comprehend or picture the complexity of the cosmic dance or the joy that exists there. Words are a fraction of the language there, sounds are harmonic so in a sense words are redundant and music takes a hold of the senses instead. I believe a oneness with sound is therefore an essential ingredient along with the understanding and recognition of the lines and history involved when it come to seeing what we is essentially an unfolding glimpse of flow, similar to that which our chi is connected to.

In a sense I am trying to assess what makes a person alien, not letting appearances interfere with perception. In many ways I am asking the question so that I might recognize the qualities within myself and if I don’t have certain qualities conducive to being an Alien then I shall seek to pursue them possibly reporting back on this thread.

I was prompted to start this thread because earlier today I made a lot of connections to humans on this planet that fitted a very complex physiological and transcendental profile who seem to be participants of what I call the cosmic dance. Which to give you some idea involves the fearless pursuit of truth, coupled with expression and a dose of understanding of ones energetic surroundings and some science thrown in. The combination seems to lead to soul connections and the realization that the souls I have been connecting to are an aspect of me which have diversified into a kind of fractal of expressions to do with that soul’s frequency. Some frequencies/entities/waves are of a holier nature and hierarchal status than others. These are closer to the source. While others of a different frequency are more familiar and easier to reach with less risk of causing disturbances to any timelines.

To think one is in communion with god is a fallacy most of the time. Humans are generally speaking very low down on the evolutionary scale. But very clever when it comes to war and manipulation! This is why they are generally not liked or thought to be very contributory to the work of God (plural) or the purity of the energy flowing through the higher realms.

Because there are so many avenues of thought in the mind of someone approaching Alien consciousness, I wanted to have somewhere on ATS where others like me could get their thoughts down, drop the pretences and just talk the higher talk without fear of ridicule or repercussions. For example if I said to you what sounds inspire you and why, would you know? or that habitual movement in a confined space leads to exhaustion of your timelines. Would you know what I was talking about? The wonderful thing is that discussion leads to innovation and also intelligence which when absorbed and understood leads to true advancement of the mind and soul and all kinds of further discoveries ergo leading to our prize which is waiting for sure. It’s just a question of when do we realize this and embrace our belief systems, heart, intuition, senses and accumulated knowledge. More importantly do we need to recognize this in others? If so how should this realization and connection manifest itself on this level in order to achieve our highest purpose?

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
*snip*

Ok this post is full of *snip* nonsense. First off there is no "level of consciousness" (new age *snip*)where one magically becomes an Alien.

*snip*? being an Alien in space term means only that the person is not from Earth. And just because there might be aliens, there might be inelligent life on other worlds does not make them uber spiritual gods.

People like you, OP hve tuned ufology into a religion. When ever anyone mentions aliens you try and conjure up images of messiahs from space saving humanity and such.

*snip*. Being from somewhere other then Earth does not entail special powers. Even if there are aliens, they are no different from us in the sense that they are just people, from a planet with inteligent life who maybe have reached a higher technology then us. Do you think the Native Americans, when they met Columbus, assumed he was "hyper conscious" because how advanced they were compared to them? No.
So why do people like you do the same thing with aliens?

Also you said humans are low on the evolutionary scale. That makes no *snip* sense. There IS NO SCALE.

There is no evolution map that says organisms start at point A and reach point Z.

Evolutions goal has always been evolving ti the point where a creature is most fit for their evironment , which occurs due to selective pressure in natural selecton. Thats ALL. There is no magic evoluton into hyper conscious beings *snip*. Humanity has become how it is due to selective pressure, and reached a point where our genetics are compatible with our environment. Species do not just evolve for the hell of it, they dont evolve to eventually become some super conscious being.

Evolution occurs when there is selective pressure due to environmenal factors.

Its obvious from your post yo have no clue how evolution actually works.

and as aras your god, higher energy *snip*- its just that *snip*. religous *snip*, not in anyway connected to reality. *snip*

====
Mod Edit: No profanity, please. Let's be civil. Comment on the post not the poster. Any point can be made without personal insult or rude commentary.
Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11/28/2008 by Badge01]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
yeah, what NavalFC said.
(but can I use "Alien Consciousness" for a title to a jazz composition I'm working on?)

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Please stay ON topic and cease the personal attacks. They add nothing to the conversation at hand and going ad hom is the hallmark of a poor debator.

Thanks
Fred

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Read the thread title again. If obviously doesn’t refer to the individuals who were on the attack. Who may well be shadowing each other anyway. I’ve mentioned their kind in other posts already and what make them tick.

You three tyrants are obviously of no use to the cause whatsoever and obviously here to inflate your ego and cause disruption in so doing. You probably have no idea of what evolution is, and as for Navelnumbnuts he’s referring to just a small arm of evolution from the perspective of a boxed in humanoid. It's common among those who fear the prospect of judgment and are inadvertently blasphemous towards creation and its contributors. You can spot them a mile away as their words or actions are non-productive insulting, generally narrow minded and don't resonate with the soul in any way shape or form. I assure you these folk do not exist in the higher realms but this doesn't not prevent them from trying to worm themselves into your consciousness. Just brush it off as another encounter with a petty tyrant. They will be eradicated from your zone of attention in due course, in the meantime you can help yourself by putting them in the category of 'Not worth my time or energy' they are part of the bad apple who seek to hold back spiritual and intellectual progress. You should feel no remorse in thinking of them as that which should no longer exist.

For those of you unsure about what I mean when I talk about approaching Alien consciousness it has a lot to do with evolution but obviously not physical, rather it is more the self realisation of the individual and how they fit into the cosmic template. Energy is king and if you understand it and have grasped some of the concepts of quantum physics and cherry picked from the other sciences, along with what you have learnt during meditations, then you are well on the way to distancing yourself from the pack. You are never alone on the path to Alien consciousness. To think you are is to not have grasped the connections you have been making and the definition of progression and purpose.

[edit on 28-11-2008 by pharaohmoan]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
Read the thread title again. If obviously doesn’t refer to the individuals who were on the attack. Who may well be shadowing each other anyway. I’ve mentioned their kind in other posts already and what make them tick.

You three tyrants are obviously of no use to the cause whatsoever and obviously here to inflate your ego and cause disruption in so doing. You probably have no idea of what evolution is, and as for Navelnumbnuts he’s referring to just a small arm of evolution from the perspective of a boxed in humanoid. It's common among those who fear the prospect of judgment and are inadvertently blasphemous towards creation and its contributors. You can spot them a mile away as their words or actions are non-productive insulting, generally narrow minded and don't resonate with the soul in any way shape or form. I assure you these folk do not exist in the higher realms but this doesn't not prevent them from trying to worm themselves into your consciousness. Just brush it off as another encounter with a petty tyrant. They will be eradicated from your zone of attention in due course, in the meantime you can help yourself by putting them in the category of 'Not worth my time or energy' they are part of the bad apple who seek to hold back spiritual and intellectual progress. You should feel no remorse in thinking of them as that which should no longer exist.

For those of you unsure about what I mean when I talk about approaching Alien consciousness it has a lot to do with evolution but obviously not physical, rather it is more the self realisation of the individual and how they fit into the cosmic template. Energy is king and if you understand it and have grasped some of the concepts of quantum physics and cherry picked from the other sciences, along with what you have learnt during meditations, then you are well on the way to distancing yourself from the pack. You are never alone on the path to Alien consciousness. To think you are is to not have grasped the connections you have been making and the definition of progression and purpose.

[edit on 28-11-2008 by pharaohmoan]

Tyrant? hah. Ill be eradicated? Is that a death threat against me?
Are you going to have your alien pals call down the thunder on me?
yourspouting baseless claims asif they were fact. And your post shows that you have NO UNDERSTANDING of what evolution is it or its purpose.
Small rm of evoution? No, I am not. You mentioned humans being low on the evolution scale.

Evolution is NOT BASED on a scale! Evolutio is abou survival of a species with repest to its environmnent! It has nothing to do with "hyperconscious" nonsense.

And the term alien conscious is a misnome since once again your painting alien beings as ifthey are some sort of hyperconsious beings, and thats false.
This spirtual new agism that people like you have created is a nuisance to the serious studies of the phenomenon and serves only as a distraction to REAL RESEARCH, with REAL EVIDENCE.
Not some hyperbole about cosmic awareness

holding back intellecual progress? get real. Intellectual progess is based on facts, evidence, things we can observe or test or detect.

Nothing you have said fits into ANY of those categories.

and once again Ill inform you, if there are aliens, regardless of whether or not they are currently visiting Earth, they are not some super spirit gods, s you try to make them out to be. They are people, just like us, who just happen to live on a different planet. That is all.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
At least one person here has about as much subtle nervous system development as, say, a dog in heat (perhaps). Operating from the physical nervous system, and making end-level (all inclusive) claims about your concrete awareness, does not make the Subtle Universe go away.

Scales? None? Of course not, if you say so. I see you operate the universe now, how nice. Time to disassemble 99% of what truly exists, if that's so.

The pyramid. At the bottom (concrete, narrow focus, limited awareness), near the base, are the lower evolutional scale of conscious being(s); as the top (Capstone) is approached, conscious awareness increases infinitely, and begins to enter 4th dimensional & higher levels of experience. That this exists for some of us is true; that concrete driveways exist as awareness centers for others, is made plain by given posts in this & other threads.

Perhaps an exit from fields/areas beyond one's limited understanding is advisable? Highly suggested.

To pharaohmoan:

"As you move deeper and deeper into consciousness,
you become more non-localized, more connected to a
greater realm of awareness. So that finally, at the deepest
levels of consciousness, you are aware of all things. This
is called being omniscient**. It is possible. It is a potential
for humans to reach this state. Of course, at that point,
you would hardly be called human, by human standards today,
but you would still have a physical form.
Even in your
limited historical records, there are reports about beings who
have attained various degrees of omniscience, or consciousness
of all Creation, through entering the deepest, subtlest
state of consciousness. However, unless you finally move
awareness beyond your physical senses, omniscience is
impossible." ("Hathor Material," Tom Kenyon)

**I have experienced this three times, the first, the most
powerful. Remember, there are degrees. No 'mind-altering'
substance's were ever used. Those who doubt, must doubt.
Because some haven't had certain experiences, must that accrue
for all others? Of course not. Personal limitations are not universal consciousness limitations.

So, pharaohmoan, you are obviously entering into higher awareness levels (of the pyramid of consciousness). Don't mind the jealous, for they exist to thwart and to detain, and will require innumerable lifetimes to advance through the scales of evolution of consciousness.

Here on Earth, this schoolroom contains all grades. It is an Ascension Factory, nothing else. Some are still playing in sandboxes (uh-hum...).

[edit on 28-11-2008 by SS,Naga]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC

Tyrant? hah. Ill be eradicated? Is that a death threat against me?
Are you going to have your alien pals call down the thunder on me?
yourspouting baseless claims asif they were fact. And your post shows that you have NO UNDERSTANDING of what evolution is it or its purpose.
Small rm of evoution? No, I am not. You mentioned humans being low on the evolution scale.

and once again Ill inform you, if there are aliens, regardless of whether or not they are currently visiting Earth, they are not some super spirit gods, s you try to make them out to be. They are people, just like us, who just happen to live on a different planet. That is all.

Look not being funny but karmically I guarantee you're not in for a good ride, sorry but you picked a fight with the wrong forces. Also to be honest you're not really contributing to the thread in any way, in fact I'd rather you just went elsewhere. You see when people have information to share it is usually through extensive research and their personal journey that they have acquired that information. As that information becomes more fine tuned sharing it is a honor. Now when someone like you comes along and uses the wording that they do it attempts to cheapen this accumulated knowledge being shared which is normally sacred to the individual. All I see emanating from your words is hate, mistaken beliefs and a general ignorance that hasn't moved on much from Neanderthal man. Do us all a favor and stop tainting this thread you're just making it worst for yourself.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

Honestly I didn't think of any of the writing as being 'religious'.

You seem to think these people are trying to become some sort of fantastical being/super hero/god. No, sorry, they're not. They're just looking for answers to questions that they've been fortunate enough to ask themselves.

[edit on 29-11-2008 by Comatose]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I can say I'm watching an alien world all of the time. The way things are performed, the bad ideas, the selfish motivations that drive people and the horrible things that go on. None of this makes sense to me. Maybe I was an alien from the start and never knew it because, like the other people on this website, my thinking is so far outside the box, it serves only to isolate me. Thank God for sites like ATS.

Th8nker

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
One of my concerns (in a nice way) is that what he has described happens to me quite often and I get a lot of external confirmation that a connection is established and that time is being transcended. This is a lovely feeling which I am very comfortable with. This drives me not only to discover more but also to share with other likeminded souls by putting threads on like this. I'm a little disappointed as this is my first encounter on ATS with someone like Navelnumbnuts. I am glad he is not representative of the crowd here.

So yes it is this omniscient feeling or awareness which I believe is the precursor for approaching or preparation of an Alien consciousness. With this comes an ability to process a lot of etherical information at once. This seems to be done almost on a instinctive level as though ones knowledge has been raised somehow to the level of instinct, which as you know means the brain reacts faster.

Another thing I have noticed has something to do with timelines/completeness which I can't fully explain yet. The best way I can describe it is to imagine that a field surrounds the body during meditation, well I am able to sense minute interferences in that field which interfere with the completeness of it. If I move without much purpose the field breaks down and I can actually feel it. Connections are generally worst and whatever I am doing or thinking about that is breaking the field is generally opposed to by

[edit on 29-11-2008 by pharaohmoan]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
One of my concerns (in a nice way) is that what he has described happens to me quite often and I get a lot of external confirmation that a connection is established and that time is being transcended. This is a lovely feeling which I am very comfortable with. This drives me not only to discover more but also to share with other likeminded souls by putting threads on like this. I'm a little disappointed as this is my first encounter on ATS with someone like Navelnumbnuts. I am glad he is not representative of the crowd here.

So yes it is this omniscient feeling or awareness which I believe is the precursor for approaching or preparation of an Alien consciousness. With this comes an ability to process a lot of etherical information at once. This seems to be done almost on a instinctive level as though ones knowledge has been raised somehow to the level of instinct, which as you know means the brain reacts faster.

Another thing I have noticed has something to do with timelines/completeness which I can't fully explain yet. The best way I can describe it is to imagine that a field surrounds the body during meditation, well I am able to sense minute interferences in that field which interfere with the completeness of it. If I move without much purpose the field breaks down and I can actually feel it. Connections are generally worst and whatever I am doing or thinking about that is breaking the field is generally opposed to by

There is no such thing as an "alien consciousness"

you attempting to paint aliens as some sort of uber God. and no, your not omniscient. If you are, then tell me some facts about me.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC

There is no such thing as an "alien consciousness"

you attempting to paint aliens as some sort of uber God. and no, your not omniscient. If you are, then tell me some facts about me.

Well to do so would contradict what I said about the need to sever connections with those like you who are slaves to their ego and who's agenda is described by many people on ATS. You're a bad apple clutching at straws need I say more.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Phars

I don't know if I would describe it as 'exhibiting signs of alien consciousness', -- but I suppose its a good enough description for things that are ever and increasingly hard to put into words, so I guess it shall do for now...

Yes, I know exactly what you mean when you say a reality governed by someone else’s rules --- I will describe my own experience with this statement, (or try to!).

When I am meditating, often, very often, I am taken to another reality, which seems to entail me actually being involved in it. There are often people talking with me, and me with them. Believe me, -- If I even had the slightest inkling of what the blazes the conversations were about, Id be happy to jot them down here....hell, Id be happy to understand them 'myself', but alas, I cannot, and it feels like my mind is just too small, or underdeveloped, -- or something like that, -- I just cannot 'get' it.....

But there I am, and I'm joining in with a certain reality that I know nothing about-- well, I 'think' (in this realm) I know nothing about it, but I seem to be quite happily joining in. I even catch myself nodding or shaking my head in reply to certain questions, -- involved in a deep conversation, -- but as soon as I click in to the fact that 'apparently' I am somewhere else, it all stops suddenly, and I am totally unaware of what the conversation was about.

Even if I come out of it with a few words, -- they seem so complicated, I cannot even seem to make any sense of them, -- but I 'know' they make sense, -- in fact I know its an extremely advanced state. It is slightly like waking up from a dream and saying 'what the!!'

I'm still having a bit of a problem with this 'alien' consciousness deal, -- because it seems to me that these experiences I have are quite human, -- just 'me', or a certain aspect of me existing on another plane. I do believe that if I practiced enough and didn't have to work 5 days a week, and had more time to meditate, --- then I could possibly be able to learn a bit more about this strange reality that I am apparently existing in.

Having said that, -- I also believe that this is not the only one, -- there may be many....

I remember one time, where I was having a conversation with about three other people, and we were discussing how to remove the tubes from the base of my spine. I remembered that one! -- but I must add that the conversation was extremely hard to understand, -- I just got the images for it, and worked out what was going on that way.

I know and believe Phars that there is so much more to this 'reality', -- how the hell could anyone think otherwise, -- once you embark on the pursuit of knowledge (as I have) , then there is no going back...

I do not really know what you mean by what sounds inspire you and why, would you know? or that habitual movement in a confined space leads to exhaustion of your timelines --- However, I have heard amazing music whilst meditating, or just lying down sometimes, -- and I have also made time go slower, and move faster, -- but how? -- I am still trying to learn that, because I know it is possible, just not aware of how I did it.

.....there is much more, - or course much more, -- but I just wanted you to know that I do get what you are saying, even though Id probably describe it in a different way. Possibly getting more in touch with our higher selves, or just a shifting of energy, --- vibrating a bit higher, faster, -- or just generally getting more evolved, because this is what we are working on at the moment...

and dont worry about the others, the ones that don't agree, or want proof, -- its a waste of energy trying to explain.....they will get it in their own sweet time, and much luck to them, -- because from what I can see in my tiny tiny piece of awareness....they shall be needing it ...

[edit on

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Oh yes Jacqua, god forbid anyone want proof of fantastic claims!

Lets see..you make grandoise and illogical claims, cant provide proof, and say that those of us who dont believe will get ours in the end...
Gee..what thing has that type of characteristic also... wait..

oh yeah.... RELIGION.

Folks this thread is the type of stuff main stream UFO research needs to seperate itself from, in print, association or any relationship.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Comatose
reply to post by NavalFC

Honestly I didn't think of any of the writing as being 'religious'.

You seem to think these people are trying to become some sort of fantastical being/super hero/god. No, sorry, they're not. They're just looking for answers to questions that they've been fortunate enough to ask themselves.

No sorry its relgious. Read this whole thread. It contains the elemtents of it

1. Grandiose claim
2. No proof
3. Mocking skeptics
4. Claiming that non believers will get theirs in the end of have some sort of negative consequences.

oh and not to mention the claims which you seem to have missed..Pharoahman and others in this thread claim to be able to become Omniscient.

This is PURE NONSENSE.

[edit on 29-11-2008 by NavalFC]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
pharaohmoan & Jacqua, excellent postings! Thanks for the sharing. Others here on ATS will appreciate & empathize with your contributions.

When I experienced Samadhi, I was 17, & it was in my apt., which came on spontaneously, and lasted for several days: the initial moments, of about a half hr., joined me with a supra-consciousness that enabled me to see & be one with all things faster than thought: all answers/awareness immediately suffused my being as I merely 'thought' about something. During this time, I saw my life projected out before me, and I had two very distinctive paths that I saw I could choose. It was really no option, for my heart lay in one direction, my vehicles comfort in the other. I set my life direction at this time.

A second occassion occurred, about the same age, when I was walking in the woods and came across an open area with deep lush grass & fall-colored maple trees; this was in a 'hidden' valley, annexed to scholastic property:upon entering this area my consciousness instantly expanded to become 'one' with the region, inclusive of awareness of it's 'liveness' (I'll keep the rest private). I had never touched any drugs, even though it was the '60's.

Also, I encountered an alien many years later, which emerged from a ship hovering over a huge cliff-fall in the __ Mts.. This was the beginning of deep inner expansion, leaving me little like the more concrete people in the world.

What the both of you may not know, but is well documented & verified by many others, is that geometric symbolic information ('packets,' perhaps) can & does pour into the top of the head from archetypal source(s). These info transmissions are experiences themselves, and some report being able to undersand what they 'feel' they are receiving, others don't. I receive such energies with concurrent understanding, though they happen very fast, and are like a substance downpouring, as they are not just senses, but strongly felt. All advanced levels of awareness receive information this way, tho' not all are profoundly aware of it.

A human's genetic coding is altered, overtime, due to these experiences. Change accrues. The word 'nethanderal' is apt, for this represents in the minds of most, a more material set of mental constructs. Advancing into the states of purified energetics is an evolutional 'leap,' which does not come without purposeful, directed Intent. Without this, the merely biological states predominate endlessly, as there is no natural 'impetus' to drive one to the other side, wherein these higher states exist.

Indeed, this is evolution of species on an individual level: the next step for humanity, and all that comes with it, both resistance & seperation from those who are unable to obtain the next level(s).

It is a comfort to know the works of others.

[edit on 29-11-2008 by SS,Naga]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

Friend,
if this thread is so bothersome to you, why are you here?

Is it your mandated place to correct and deride others for free thinking and sharing of their thoughts?

You have made statements to the effect that religion and other things are bunk, yet you do not give any substantiated "proofs" to validate your claims;

that relegates it to being your opinion, nothing more; if this topic is so dis-tasteful to you, perhaps it would be simpler to locate one that finds your requirements are accepted protocol?

seeker

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join