It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exhibiting Signs of Alien Consciousness!?? Come on in..........

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju

It’s just a question of when do we realize this and embrace our belief systems, heart, intuition, senses and accumulated knowledge. More importantly do we need to recognize this in others? If so how should this realization and connection manifest itself on this level in order to achieve our highest purpose?

You are responsible for what you did and did not do. Am i my brother's keeper? You had better be because what affects him affects you as well. The story of Noah in the O.T. tells how God expected Noah to behave and how the world who would not listen perished. There are things on both sides of every limit, you can't have an in without an out. The more you can extend your awareness now the less bored you will be in eternity. The God of the Universe is all around us all of the time, your acts are judged as you commit them or avoid them. You have the option of being a healthy cell in the body of God or be cauterized if you are unhealthy. God is everywhere, there is no empty space anywhere hence the concept of hell. A place of separation, a place of imprisonment and a place for learning.

Yes, a good way of putting it, a healthy cell in the body of God. That's much of what it is about. You have to remember a long time ago an unhealthy cell was kicked out and rejected by God, but because of the power of God and exposure to the source (bit complicated to explain but means those in Gods presence have the power to create) from that cell grew a branch and from that branch a tree and from that tree due to its very nature bad apples fell from it. So now the world is populated with many bad apples and because they stem from the original unhealthy cell are unlikely to make it into the light, a few will no doubt but just a few.

Our aim now should be to understand the concept of separation. To do this one has to draw a line and say enough is enough, drop connections to rogue energy hanging on to us and embrace our family of light beings. Compassion (for those on the other side of the line we have drawn ie those who do not resonate with love and light) is a thing of the past now, these are modern times that call for modern thinking. We must move with purpose and with the end times in mind.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
reply to post by SS,Naga

Nice story. Can you remember the name of the song I'd love to know?

OT: I`m not really sure it is, but anyway.
This topic reminds me of another one that you started, and it was locked. I wonder why. I know that the Mods locked it because so many were coming down on you, and breaking the T&C. Why were they coming down on you? Could it be because people don`t like being threatened right off the bat in the first thread? And the threats were for? You didn`t want people questioning your claim. And you think that people should respect you for that way of thinking?

That`s right, we should not question his claims, just the motives behind it. Why else would someone throw threats out like that at the very start. So far, I`ve seen a few people ask you good questions, and you either put the person down, or ignore it all together. Why is that? Could it be, because you have no knowledge to give you an answer? Or, could it be you have nothing with which to back up your claims, other then things you read in books? I believe it may be a little of both from what I`m seeing.

This is my opinion. I believe your here to boost your ego. That is why the threat was given in the first thread. I see you get mad because people question your claims, SS,Naga comes along and strokes your ego, and all is fine, and you return the favor. You want respect? Show respect to these people first before demanding it from them. Answer their questions, that`s all they ask, so they can decide if your the real thing or not. They always say, the proofs in the pudding. As long as you treat people this way, the people will continue to get your topics locked. Again, this is my opinion.

[edit on 29-12-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

Thanks for the narrow viewpoint. See this thread by 'The Matrix Traveller:' www.abovetopsecret.com...'

There, MT tells what he knows of another form of insight into The WORD (and It's actions). I stroke his ego, too, because he knows something you do not. Because you don't know it, doesn't make it unreal, for it is The Real of The WORD. It has Form, not just Substance. Go read this 2-3 pg. thread, then see if you can discern the reason: Because there is something there that some others can see (not you); many just don't post, perhaps because they like other threads.

Seeing Truth/True Experience is a thrill in Itself, on this Earth, today/here-now. Sorry, I don't condone religious dogma, neither do many others.

Give it a 1000 years; you and others will get it.

[edit on 29-12-2008 by SS,Naga]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SS,Naga
reply to post by FiatLux

Thanks for the narrow viewpoint. See this thread by 'The Matrix Traveller:' www.abovetopsecret.com...'

There, MT tells what he knows of another form of insight into The WORD (and It's actions). I stroke his ego, too, because he knows something you do not. Because you don't know it, doesn't make it unreal, for it is The Real of The WORD. It has Form, not just Substance. Go read this 2-3 pg. thread, then see if you can discern the reason: Because there is something there that some others can see (not you); many just don't post, perhaps because they like other threads.

Seeing Truth/True Experience is a thrill in Itself, on this Earth, today/here-now. Sorry, I don't condone religious dogma, neither do many others.

Give it a 1000 years; you and others will get it.

OT:
"I stroke his ego, too, because he knows something you do not."
What`s that? How to threaten others just to get your own way? Sure, I understand how you could see that, beings I don`t post threats at people.
This is what I mean by you stroking his ego, you answer topics that were meant for him, and not you. So jump down from your high horse and holster up that six shooter Lone Ranger.
Let me explain something to you Naga. First off, you don`t know my beliefs, so don`t think about going there. Second, i`m not a religious person. Third, i don`t buy everything the Bible says. Fourth, i`ve already been there as far as the one thing. Fifth, i don`t run around telling the world that and looking for attention for myself. Sixth, i live a quiet life, and I only tell the things i`ve learned to those who ask, i don`t go around saying, hey, look at me, i`m special, and i have a "tribe" thats going to take you down if you don`t agree, or try and get in my way.

I don`t doubt he may be going through a shift in awareness, everyone is, but at a growing rate each day. How long do you think people who you talk to are going to put up with the threats? Like I said, you want respect from others, start showing it first.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

Look you're either interested in what I have to say or you're not, I am in complete control of my ego, but yes I have one, why because I have worked hard to achieve my goals. But for you to come onto another of my threads refer to another that is closed then accuse someone who understands what its like to be 'connected' and experience oneness appears from my perspective childish and immature. If you have something to contribute then contribute, if you don't believe I have potential to be the one then that's your prerogative, that is free will being exercised. I would have eventually declared in the thread that I was not the one but rather a one in the making, the thread was as much an exercise in making people aware of how they felt and their state of mind in relation to such a revelation as it was about what the characteristics of the one might be. Which is neither here nor there as only the one knows the characteristics of the one. I can tell you know I gained nothing from it the thread in terms of an ego boost as you put it. I know I am not ready yet but I have allowed myself to accept the possibility that one day my services, skills and knowledge may be called upon, Also I have to say the threats were generalizations aimed at those on the wrong side of the fence, the fact that they were perceived as threats by many here meant that those that perceived them that way had a guilt complex. All I was doing was making statements regarding the processing of humans and the bad apples amongst them . And yet some insisted someone enlightened who thinks they are the one does not think like this, how would they know unless they have reached such a place anyway! No I may not be the one but I am certain of some things! In my opinion making others aware of divine retribution is a double edged sword, it provides comfort for those that have been transgressed and warns those who are well malevolent. Those on the receiving end of such retribution and their comments in the present do not concern me, they are clutching at straws, deep down they know their time is coming to an end, why do you think the human race has been deceived for so long? Anyway if you want to comment about anything related to my other thread please U2U me.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

"Look you're either interested in what I have to say or you're not, I am in complete control of my ego, but yes I have one, why because I have worked hard to achieve my goals."

I`m always interested in what others have to say, it`s how people learn and grow.
You say it, yet you don`t grasp it. Those that grow, and learn, and fully understand what all things are about, have no ego. They have no ego to keep under control. And those that do still have ego, try and teach others their ways and understandings, do nothing but pass that ego on to the ones being taught. It tells them it`s ok to have ego and power both. Learning the things that you are, is a humbling experience. Many have reached the goal you are seeking with even harder work to reach that goal and never had the feelings you do right now. Why? Because they dropped the ego, and put the self aside, and keep them out of the equation and experience. They knew the ramifications of having such power along with ego. There is no ego in the one, or collective one, and by no means, the creator.

"But for you to come onto another of my threads refer to another that is closed then accuse someone who understands what its like to be 'connected' and experience oneness appears from my perspective childish and immature."

Anyone going through what you are CAN understand being "connected". That`s not the point, it`s having the self or ego with you while being connected is the problem. It was one of the first things I learned before starting my own journey. Some of the great masters will tell you that at the start. Do away with the ego, and put self aside. Either one can cause great harm if great power is added to them. It`s that, what calls me "childish and immature".

"If you have something to contribute then contribute, if you don't believe I have potential to be the one then that's your prerogative, that is free will being exercised."

I am contributing, think about the things i`m telling you for a minute. Everyone has the potential to be the one, not just a few, but everyone as long as they do away with the ego and self. As the Christ said "They will do as I do, only greater". They being man in the future, and that future is now. We are all seeking that part of the creator deep inside of us, to stop the spiritual stagnation we are in, and many don`t understand that. Some have their heads buried to deep in the dirt to understand it.

"I would have eventually declared in the thread that I was not the one but rather a one in the making, the thread was as much an exercise in making people aware of how they felt and their state of mind in relation to such a revelation as it was about what the characteristics of the one might be. Which is neither here nor there as only the one knows the characteristics of the one."

That`s fine if you want to teach that. But teach everyone, you came off way to bold in the start with the threat, and chased off many who may have listened if it hadn`t been for that. Now do you understand why I say, drop the self and ego? A good teacher doesn`t scare off potential pupils at the start of the class. What you have been through, some may see it as scary. It`s those people that need to learn, and by scaring them off like that, they never will, and that does more damage to what the purpose was meant to do. A good analogy for you. With your ego or self still with you, you are talking to a stranger, and you bring up the things you have learned, and at the start, you tell them not to criticize you, because if they do, your tribe will do harm to them. That person in turn, jumps all over you for your remark. What does the self and ego then tell you to do? Argue back at them or put them down for it. Without the ego or self, you wouldn`t have made the threat at the start, and you could of had a good conversation with that person. And not everyone will buy what you are selling, even without arguing. And those people, well, they are the ones who have their heads buried, and they are not ready to learn. Just leave them alone, and they will go away.

"I can tell you know I gained nothing from it the thread in terms of an ego boost as you put it. I know I am not ready yet but I have allowed myself to accept the possibility that one day my services, skills and knowledge may be called upon, Also I have to say the threats were generalizations aimed at those on the wrong side of the fence, the fact that they were perceived as threats by many here meant that those that perceived them that way had a guilt complex."

"By the way anyone seeking to debunk me will face serious karmic repercussions. I know who I am now and now so do you. Mess with me you mess with my tribe who are not as lenient as I am."

So because they were on the wrong side of the fence, you believe that by telling them something like that will bring them back? You are telling me, that an ordinary person, who may not be in the know, should have understood what you were getting at with that statement. Self and ego again. Are you out to teach everyone, or just those that get your meaning? And that helps humanity how?

"All I was doing was making statements regarding the processing of humans and the bad apples amongst them ."

The idea is to get ALL humanity to move forward, not just those you deem fit.

"And yet some insisted someone enlightened who thinks they are the one does not think like this, how would they know unless they have reached such a place anyway!"

Like I have said before, you can have the knowledge, but that doesn`t make you enlightened.

"No I may not be the one but I am certain of some things! In my opinion making others aware of divine retribution is a double edged sword, it provides comfort for those that have been transgressed and warns those who are well malevolent."

There is no problem with teaching people that. What you do have to watch is your delivery or how you come across to them. Throwing a touch of arrogance in with it will turn people off, and it`s no more then ego. Kill the ego, and you should be fine. I`m not saying you did that all through the topic, but it came out that way when you were upset by them.

"Those on the receiving end of such retribution and their comments in the present do not concern me, they are clutching at straws, deep down they know their time is coming to an end, why do you think the human race has been deceived for so long?"

It should concern you, if you want people to listen. Maybe down deep inside they do know, but on the surface, they don`t understand that. Coming across to them in a gruf manor won`t open their eyes any faster.

"Anyway if you want to comment about anything related to my other thread please U2U me."

This thread was no different then the other one. The same thing was happening here as it did in the other one. It was to wake you up to the fact that it was happening all over again.

[edit on 29-12-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

OK I hear what you're saying, perhaps yes I could have taken a different approach and thought about what I said a little better, I can see you are annoyed at me for a reason and in reality words coming from a one perspective shouldn't even mention retribution early on. I can see that. But it's done now, lesson learned, thanks.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
That other thread is closed. Get off it.

Mods?

This thread is an older thread, and this person (FL) is pushing it away from the topic at hand. Take it to u2u if you want to stroke your 'knowledgeable' ego (but not to me, I won't answer).

We are discussing something else here, entirely.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   

reply to post by FiatLux

OK I hear what you're saying, perhaps yes I could have taken a different approach and thought about what I said a little better, I can see you are annoyed at me for a reason and in reality words coming from a one perspective shouldn't even mention retribution early on. I can see that. But it's done now, lesson learned, thanks.

No, I wasn`t annoyed at you, just concerned how both sides were being treated. I wasn`t out to make you or anyone mad. So no hard feelings on this end. Your learning, it just takes time is all.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Have you ever thought that we are losing our pazaz? Yes, the pazaz that would allow you to walk into a room and say exactly what you are thinking or do what it is you want to do. Rip the curtains down because they offend your eyes, let in more light, turn the music up, let in the sound, start a fire, let in the passion, and dance your heart out. As an ancient soul I have come to observe there is a fear which prevents the species from moving forward with purposeful motion. If we could cultivate an environment where one could move amongst others without fear then I think we may find the answer there. We would see with greater clarity. In fact I am beginning to think that this is one of the holy grails of insights on this plane. This is my higher consciousness speaking. But bear this in mind it would need to ripple like a wave to take effect, yes it feels like an awakening of the spirit. My worry is that it might resort to anarchy, but then so be it, lets face it in comparison to nature and its beauty when allowed to progress unhindered, our general infrastructure is an eye sore anyway. They would get confirmation of their efforts in the form of universal connections from the divine; this exposure would drive the individual/unit further into a new future.

Assuming this to be the case do we give them this key? Personally I need to know. Is it the right thing to do, I mean this on the deepest of levels. Please u2u me on thoughts regarding this question? I am not even sure if they would truly understand the concept to move forward with purpose anyway, any thoughts? I mean few realize their purpose in life as it is, purpose, it’s that thing that drives us, the higher the purpose or calling the greater our personality is allowed to grow and swim. Ask your average person what is their purpose and at first the person on the receiving end for the most part won’t know how to react. If they do take you seriously then you may eventually (ie after some effort iow people don’t even have it set in their mind yet!) answer you with something like to ‘my purpose is to be comfortable and have a secure job’, ‘to have children’, or that purpose is ‘about getting through life as best you can’ (considered a better answer than most for your average John). What you won’t hear people say are things like, ‘I am in pursuit of perfection’, ‘my purpose is to amplify my joy for life’, or ‘to please the almighty’. Do you see where I am going with this? So my question is this do humans actually move with any real purpose? Has this been taken away from them? And, could they understand purpose if taught? And finally who would teach them?

[edit on 30-12-2008 by pharaohmoan]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SS,Naga
That other thread is closed. Get off it.

Mods?

This thread is an older thread, and this person (FL) is pushing it away from the topic at hand. Take it to u2u if you want to stroke your 'knowledgeable' ego (but not to me, I won't answer).

We are discussing something else here, entirely.

OT:

I do have respect for this guy, maybe more then you do. I didn`t like seeing disrespect thrown back and forth like it was. Maybe you did, but I didn`t. If it would have kept up as it was, it would have been locked also. My giving him some different insite about how to go about doing it wasn`t off topic at all.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Hi, I don't want to ruin your buzz but I have some questions.

I ask myself these questions often, and because the answers to such questions are not readily on hand I tend to improvise and set my own ethereal landmarks.
So you are letting your imagination set the benchmarks in your spiritual progression. But you are stating in the title it would be Alien Conscoiusness. Is that also a result of your improvisation or imagination?

As a result I am now at the stage of reconginsing that I am experiencing a retro reality, a reality governed by someone else’s rules.
How did you discern your reality as a retrospective. To experience a restrospective one would have to be in a reality that lets them retrospectare(latin for look back and the origins of retrospect). If you are indeed experiencing a retro reality governed by some elses rules, logically that would mean that someone else is looking back on their experience and your existence is a part of that. They would be governing the retropective process that you experience as reality, so you have no consciousness as you are a memory governed by the one who has recalled you, a being deep in retrospective cotemplation. But of course, this would only apply if an improvised or imagined world is true.

This realization and has led me on a pursuit to escape this reality which at times disgusts me. There have been many twists and turns on my way to becoming a self proclaimed closet Alien.
In light of your retro reality, you cannot escape it. You have only proclaimed yourself as a memory who thinks it is a closet alien that is so because of the govering reality, a governing reality deep in retrospective contemplation.

I believe I have made inroads to a source so great that our mere human imagination cannot comprehend or picture the complexity of the cosmic dance or the joy that exists there.
Given that you freely admit that you improvise all breakthroughs and landmarks and inroads, you are merely saying that that which you have imagined, now is beyond human imagining. I agree though that this may be beyond comprehension.

Words are a fraction of the language there, sounds are harmonic so in a sense words are redundant and music takes a hold of the senses instead. I believe a oneness with sound is therefore an essential ingredient along with the understanding and recognition of the lines and history involved when it come to seeing what we is essentially an unfolding glimpse of flow, similar to that which our chi is connected to.
given that your reality is a retrospective, it is logical that it would flow along lines of recognition, but those line would only be recognisable as memories inspired by the governing consciousness that rules the retrospective timeline. Your feelings of oneness with Sound may be significant only to this consciousness so it would have intrinsic value to the perception of the ruling consciousness that governs the retrospective reality. You, as a memory and result of the retrospective contemplation that rules your reality, would logically feel this oneness to sound, or any other aspect of this retrospective contemplation.

In a sense I am trying to assess what makes a person alien, not letting appearances interfere with perception.
You may need to consider the fact you improvise alot. Imagination is valid as the source for these origins.

In many ways I am asking the question so that I might recognize the qualities within myself and if I don’t have certain qualities conducive to being an Alien then I shall seek to pursue them possibly reporting back on this thread.
Not a bad way to test the boundaries of our thinking. But are you asking questions that test the beliefs that arise from having earlier questions answered. Are hypothesis of what might be answered by real aspects of who you are, or the improvised. How can you be sure that the lines do not get blurred. Cool Idea though.

I was prompted to start this thread because earlier today I made a lot of connections to humans on this planet that fitted a very complex physiological and transcendental profile who seem to be participants of what I call the cosmic dance.
Given your feelings on the nature of your reality, this could actually be the memory of a dance experienced as a result of the Governing consciousnesses reminscence. Which you are a party to only as a factor of memory.

Which to give you some idea involves the fearless pursuit of truth, coupled with expression and a dose of understanding of ones energetic surroundings and some science thrown in.
Did someone say science, where.

The combination seems to lead to soul connections and the realization that the souls I have been connecting to are an aspect of me which have diversified into a kind of fractal of expressions to do with that soul’s frequency. Some frequencies/entities/waves are of a holier nature and hierarchal status than others. These are closer to the source. While others of a different frequency are more familiar and easier to reach with less risk of causing disturbances to any timelines.
The connections your are experiencing are other memories of the ruling governing reality, that is in retrospect. The hierachical structure you mention is the ordering of these memories in terms of significance measured probably by emotions.

To think one is in communion with god is a fallacy most of the time. Humans are generally speaking very low down on the evolutionary scale. But very clever when it comes to war and manipulation! This is why they are generally not liked or thought to be very contributory to the work of God (plural) or the purity of the energy flowing through the higher realms.
Pretty cool improvisation. Nice. But it Sounds old school GFL, Channeled Aliens etc.

Because there are so many avenues of thought in the mind of someone approaching Alien consciousness, I wanted to have somewhere on ATS where others like me could get their thoughts down, drop the pretences and just talk the higher talk without fear of ridicule or repercussions.
Considering you are an expressed memory, a retrospective element of a consciousnesses past, any ridicule or repercussions will be only a memory. As will any praise or congratulations. They will have nothing to do with you at all but will be the past, expressed as a recollection.

The wonderful thing is that discussion leads to innovation and also intelligence which when absorbed and understood leads to true advancement of the mind and soul and all kinds of further discoveries ergo leading to our prize which is waiting for sure.
Perhaps you should explain how a retro reality would lead to innovation. Naturally if something was retro, it would be moving back in history in time intervals, and away from any innovation

It’s just a question of when do we realize this and embrace our belief systems, heart, intuition, senses and accumulated knowledge. More importantly do we need to recognize this in others? If so how should this realization and connection manifest itself on this level in order to achieve our highest purpose?
I would start by really understanding the very terms that I would give to my reality, like say if I said I believe I lived in a RETRO reality ruled by something or whatever. I would then try to understand exactly what that would intale and then with that logic, use it to help me explain what and how i exist and how I percieve and experience my existence. You may have to improvise, and both you and I know, that is where all the fun is. But the danger too! LOL.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
Hi, I don't want to ruin your buzz but I have some questions.

So you are letting your imagination set the benchmarks in your spiritual progression. But you are stating in the title it would be Alien Consciousness. Is that also a result of your improvisation or imagination?

Not really sure where you want to go with this, this seems a little picky. Sometimes, I set down possibilities and allow a possible belief to branch from that thought. It’s like working out all possible outcomes within a simulator. I will test the new benchmark or marker to see if it leads to anything further. It’s just one of the methods I am using. Basically where there is no scientific proof one has to take a leap within the mind. But I wouldn’t solely call it the imagination at work, rather it is the imagination driven by ones beliefs which yields greatest results, is very different to the imagination acting alone.

PH – “As a result I am now at the stage of reconginsing that I am experiencing a retro reality, a reality governed by someone else’s rules.”

How did you discern your reality as a retrospective. To experience a restrospective one would have to be in a reality that lets them retrospectare(latin for look back and the origins of retrospect). If you are indeed experiencing a retro reality governed by some elses rules, logically that would mean that someone else is looking back on their experience and your existence is a part of that. They would be governing the retropective process that you experience as reality, so you have no consciousness as you are a memory governed by the one who has recalled you, a being deep in retrospective cotemplation. But of course, this would only apply if an improvised or imagined world is true.

I think you've taken my usage of the word 'retro' out of the context I meant it in. I used the words ‘retro reality‘ to mean a reality that is past its sell by date, is exausted, having already experienced itself and played itself out many time in the many different ways. This is evident everyday, many peoples lives change very little throughout a typical day.

Here’s a quote from an piece by Iakovos Vasiliou

whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com...

It’s worth reading the whole link and not just what I’ve quoted.

Let's begin with enslavement. We are forced to do many things in ordinary reality: we must eat, drink, sleep, on penalty of death. Also, no matter what we do, we shall eventually, within a fairly predictable time frame, die; we cannot stay alive forever, or even for a couple of hundred years. We can't travel back and forth in time; can't fly to other planets by flapping our arms. The list could go on and on, and I have simply offered limits we are subject to in virtue of the laws of nature. In other words, compared with some easily imaginable possibilities, we are severely constrained, in a type of bondage, though ordinarily most of us don't think of it as such. Writers, artists, philosophers, and theologians over the centuries have of course been keenly aware of these limitations, examined many forms of human bondage, and offered various types of suggestions as to how to free ourselves. Human beings have longed to "break out" of this reality, to transcend the imposed limitations on their physical being. Moreover, we should be clear that these limitations are imposed on us. We simply find ourselves in this condition, with these rules: we all die within approximately 100 years. It has nothing to do with our voluntary choice, our wishes, or our judgements about what ought to be the case.

Who has done this to us? Answering this question is important to some degree because we typically use the term "enslavement" to refer to something done by one agent to some others. In the case of the constraints I outlined above it may be harder, initially, to find anyone on whom to pin the blame. But of course human beings have offered answers to this question: one is God; another, the laws of nature. Religious thinkers have struggled with questions about why we should not be angry at God for constraining us in the ways he does: why do people die, why can't we go back in time, travel to other planets, etc.? Others conclude that God is not constraining us, but simply the laws of nature. At least at first this thought might be a bit more palatable insofar as we think of the laws of nature as impersonal features of reality; no one made them that way (if God did, then we get angry at him again). They do not mean to constrain us and there is no mind or intelligent force actively doing anything to us.3 Either way, however, our actual situation is one of involuntary constraint, much akin to the humans' situation in the Matrix, except that it is not at the hands of machines against whom we lost a war, but at the hands of God or "nature".

From birth you might say reality has been imposed on each and every one of us, and most don’t like it on a subconscious and sometimes conscious level, but they learn to live with it. Most would not want a part of the inhibitions placed upon them whether they be physical of sociological. Most would rather be free, but first from a teaching point of view one has to embrace the complexity of what freedom may entail in order to recognize it and embrace it should one be presented with an opportunity to be free. A bird must know what it’s wings are for before it can fly!

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   

[from Quezacoatl]
"By this act you have reconstituted in a parallel dimension. Your other physical body will be allowed to go on in the former life until you can make the same impact there. The focus of the lifestream energy is now in this new life. No one will realize the difference except that they might intuit an unseen change in you. You will know the dfference as you begin to accomodate your new form as an effect in daily life.

"A similar event can happen to those who have UFO encounters. Those who are abducted encounter similar circumstances that is beyond their ability to control. This is the original method of genetic surgery that was carried out upon the species of the planet Earth to force the hand of evolution. This is the effect of hyperspace upon the organism...."
(From "Scales of the Dragon," A.Dragon)

I met the SS,Naga in 1984; came off a ufo and walked through the wall toward me, glowing radiant silverlight. This terrestrial alien being spent seven days conveying the diagramatic structure of the WORD to me.

Yes, Virginia, there is an Alien Consciousness.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by SS,Naga]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSpark

I don't do drugs; I'm the caregiver of a person who suffers from mental illness, and very knowledgable in the field, through study and experience, and dealing directly with the doctors and other caregivers (twenty+ yrs.).

You're suffering from the dullness of the base consciousness level (base of the pyramid of consciousness). When you reach the Capstone level, you can come and talk to us already there. Until then, you might just complain to others of your kind, who have brought this very Earth to it's current state.

Evolutional acceleration doesn't work with everybody, obviously. ROFL.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   

So, because I have the experience of the Nuclear Fire in it's Full Aspect (Thunderous Force), and have experienced spontaneous Cosmic Consciousness many times (Samadhi), and have not endured this 'madness' (which, apparently, you know all about that), it's a no-no?

Read this poster's first post (above). It's hilarious. As is his sad lack of discernment. And I've read all those threads; they're very funny. Precisely the level of consciousness you express from (base of pyramid).

It's dark down there, with lot's of company.

Have a nice life. ROFL2

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   

That's more proof of the deception your suffering from.

No, I'm not pharaohmoan (check with the mods!); I don't even know if he's usa (I am).

Read your post again. Re-acting without thought reveals your state of consciousness to others, yes?

And you should read your book of Deceptions (riddled with distruth); I'm not interested.

We're discussing the thread title concept, in the gray area forum. It's obviously not to your understanding or interests, and does not include the low level religious dogma conceptualizations that your kind adhere to.

Got a problem?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join