It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran reports rocket launch amid nuclear tension

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Very good analysis. I would agree with what you said, and especially that Russia is patiently waiting.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

But he did get a response from you and apparently your faith was brought into it as well. I guess it's safe to assume you are muslim so I guess if that's true it'd be no surprise that you defend Iran.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by Canadianduder

An Iranian friend of mine told me once that "Russia sees Iran as a ripe apple. With patience, Iran will one day fall into the hand of the Russians.

All hearsay, and no proof
. You have to accept that fact, that you made a bold statement by hear say. That can be deemed propganda.

Russia also built a reactor for Iraq, and it was destroyed. Not a word.
What about the last 2 years, of the US administration trying provoke war with a peaceful Iran.

It's interesting, you spew more off topic propaganda, In relation to my question.

I will ask you again. Who is the enemy. Iran did not and does not intend to attack America. So I will have hold you up on that. Iran is not an enemy.

Dooper, I'm very suspicious, of your agenda. It's remind's alot like of what the US government have been doing for the last two years, in relation to incite a war with Iran. Continueously suggesting claims against Iran, without much evidence or proof. The reality is the US government for legitimate reasons, should not be trusted. After a fabricated war on Iraq and 8 years of nowhere wars with the only physical result was genocide.

Dooper, This war propaganda is not acceptable.

So to remind you and many people on this thread. Who is the enemy. You keep saying "enemy" but never point out who they were. I mean were they the enemy. Many ignorant American's like to use this generalisation alot, oh they are the enemy.

For example. Many people like you(US administration) like to get people to think the enemy is in Iraq and always was.

There was no enemy in Iraq. There was no WMDs. It was lies. It was all lies Dooper.
Why should the people of America trust the government. I have plenty of time to spread awareness. I hope you don't mind my straight forwardness and my lacking in tolerating B.S by these government's.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

and yet i am against Pakistan which is a Muslim country
feel kind of stupid dont ya?

(read pakistan/ India topic) out of many

only fools assume how others think
and their reasons behind their thoughts

[edit on 10-12-2008 by bodrul]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join