It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran reports rocket launch amid nuclear tension

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Canadianduder

Twice over, eh? One might wonder why they bothered paying for double the nukes they'd need to do it once over. I thought the Jews were meant to be fiscal masters?

Or perhaps you're talking rubbish. I wonder.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by The Last Man on Earth

"Or perhaps you're talking rubbish. I wonder."

Ad Hominem attacks are always entertaining - it indicates you do not have a rebuttal.

the 300 to 400 nuclear weapons Israel is confirmed to have in its possession is enough to get the job done - AT LEAST twice.

The renowned Doctor Edward teller concluded that just fifty nuclear weapons precisely places could eliminate all human life - not including the elite in their underground bunkers.

Nuclear weapons are much more powerful now, exponentially so. For example, our tactical nukes can yield up to a One Megaton blast, whereas earlier nukes were in the kiloton range; such as Hiroshima and Nagasaki which were both under twenty kilotons.

[edit on 27-11-2008 by Canadianduder]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Any country can test thier missiles all they want as long as they don't use them in an offensive way.

[edit on 27-11-2008 by drock905]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
You watch, no one will have to intervene where Iran is concerned, I can clearly see them making a grave mistake and blowing themselves up!

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

I never said they could or should not test their weapons. (Please, if you try to quote me, do so and don't try to put words in my mouth, thank you).

I "DID" say that they should have notified their friends and enemies in the area so as to not "ACCIDENTALLY" start a war with their test.

I "DID" say that I think it is provocative to announce you have 5000 centrifuges (making what will become bomb grade fuel) AND at they same time have an unannounced rocket test.

"Saying Iran is doing wrong by preparing nuclear weapons, is like saying the US was doing wrong building them in the fact of 1945."

AC, it seems you fully believe that Iran "IS" actively working on making nuclear weapons, and now you are merely trying to justify them.
Well, I am glad you do realize they are doing so.

Now Iran may not have "OFFICIALLY" attacked anyone, but we all know they covertly do so.

We all know they give weapons and training to terrorists to use on other countries.

They are too cowardly to do their own dirty work themselves.

Now, how does "THAT" manage to be on topic?
I am glad you asked.
It is reverent to this topic as I firmly believe that Iran would happily give nuclear weapon(s) to terrorists to use on another country.

So Iran having nuclear weapons=using them or giving them to terrorists to do so.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The trick the Iranians prefer is to use proxy fighters. Thus they can deny any direct involvement, and we see this especially in the Middle East. Used by most Middle Eastern countries by funding various proxy radical Muslim groups. This enables the source countries plausible denial.

It is estimated that with the distances that Israel would have to travel and the aircraft that they have available that an attack on Iran would be difficult to conduct, and still have enough "legs" to return.

Of course Israel would be instantly found responsible and condemned.

I would suggest to Israel that a pilotless plane would have no reason to return. I would suggest that any cruise missiles launched from tramp steamers, fishing boats, or such operating from the Indian Ocean or Persian Gulf area - if quickly abandoned after launch, it would be difficult to place blame and Israel would be able to likewise benefit from the concept of plausible denial. And while launching, might as well launch from the Eastern Mediterranean and hit Syria as well.

Iran is recklessly flaunting something that Israel, the US, most other Gulf States, and many Europeans cannot allow to occur.

It's coming to a head, and since the Iranians have been informed that this will not be allowed, then their blood be on their own heads.

They really want nukes? They're very likely to get some soon.

[edit on 27-11-2008 by dooper]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper

Iran is recklessly flaunting something that Israel, the US, most other Gulf States, and many Europeans cannot allow to occur.

Said whom?
Where is your evidence of this "recklessly flaunting" behaviour towards Israel by the "Iranians"

From Sarah Palin? Fox news? Far right Republicans', Zionist's, fantasy?

It's coming to a head, and since the Iranians have been informed that this will not be allowed, then their blood be on their own heads.

The Iranians are people you know. Like human being's.
What will not be allowed? What and who informed them? They are not kids Dooper.They are civilised people. Your not in a postition to impose on them either.

Oh Dooper shoveling again, you are working for the zionist's
Becoming most apparent now

[edit on 27-11-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mind is the universe

Unless my memory fails me, the US has stated that Iran cannot be allowed to obtain nuclear weapons. Our senior leadership in Congress, our past administration, and even our incoming administration. Obama and Clinton our new Secretary of State have been very specific. Obama's Chief of Staff has dual citizenship with Israel, and was a former member of the IDF.

The French and Germans have likewise said this cannot be allowed. As well as most members of NATO.

Israel has said this will not be allowed, given Iran's hateful rhetoric.

And with the exception of Syria, the other Middle Eastern countries also are scared to death of the Persians having nuclear weapons. They would be "most cooperative" with any effort to eliminate this threat.

You suggest that the Iranians are people and not children.

Then they better start acting like it and can those fanatical religious nuts ruling the show over there. Those clowns are hellbent on their own destruction, and looks like they're willingi to take their nation down with them.

Hitler ignored all warnings. His actions only resulted in 52,000,000 dead. Unfortunately, his opponents waited too long to act. Hopefully a lesson well-learned.

What was the foolish comment about Sarah Palin? She is the Governor of Alaska.

You're right. I'm not in a position to do anything, because if I were, the problem would be a non-problem by now. But since others in power have also agreed that this will not be permitted, then I guess we'll see.

May not have long to wait.

I hope not.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Unless my memory fails me, the US has stated that Iran cannot be allowed to obtain nuclear weapons.

Who are they to decide anyway?

Who give's them the right to impose on other nation's for having nuc's when the USA has nucs also? I ask you this question many times Dooper but you alway's ignore it.

If I can have a spaceship so can you.
If the USA want's to have nuc's so can Iran.

End of story, you cannot have one without the other.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mind is the universe
Who are they to decide anyway?

Who give's them the right to impose on other nation's for having nuc's when the USA has nucs also?

A look back in history pretty much sums up why not.

captain-america.us...

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Here's the way it works.

Those who have, can determine those who don't have.

Like, those who beat their swords into plows, plow for those who didn't.

The US has had these weapons since 1945, and only used them on two occasions.

We don't want to see an unstable people gain access. To do so threatens the peace, threatens the national security of many nations who have an interest in that area, and cannot allow it.

Iran can want them, desire them, continue to build toward them, but that doesn't mean they'll get nuclear weapons in the manner they desire.

To tell you the truth, the world is getting fed up with Hizballah, terrorism, terrorism-sponsoring states such as Iran, and sometimes, it's best to shut down the entire viper's nest before you get bit.

Iran hasn't acted responsibly, hasn't talked responsibly, and can't be trusted to not continue their ongoing practice of handing weapons systems off to their proxy fighters.

Thus, no one can expect them to do differently with nukes. So if they insist in pursuing this self-destructive program, so be it. As I said, their blood be on their own heads.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Here's the way it works.

Those who have, can determine those who don't have.

So if an American went into a shop and brought a big juicy water melon, Does an American then determine if an Iranian is allowed to have some too.
This is just a simple example in simpler terms for ignorant people like you. Does this behaviour normally happen in shops where they are different races Dooper

Since you say, "that those who have, can determne those who don't have"
That is your quote, and I have proved your anology to be inane. Your flawed and so myopic. I have pointed out yet again your wrong.

The US has had these weapons since 1945, and only used them on two occasions.
So.
The USA shouldn't have used them ever. There is no excuse. Your beyond ignorant it's not even funny anymore.

Iranian's is a peacful democratic nation. It's more stable than the ME. Even despite the Radicalization of the ME thus including Iran with US interferences since 1950s. America has caused pretty much most of the ongoing conflict that still exist there today.

Iran has a right to defend itself, against the bully aka USA. You don't like it, well that's just life. Russia has nuc's dont see you or many American's putting them into a courner, saying hand them over

We don't want to see an unstable people gain access. To do so threatens the peace, threatens the national security of many nations who have an interest in that area, and cannot allow it.

The Bush administration, has threatened peace for eight year's. So based on your judgment, we should also take the nuc's from the USA, right?

Isreal has threatened strike, that is not peace making behavoiur Dooper. If any country is not stable, then It's Israel. Irony eh.

Iran can want them, desire them, continue to build toward them, but that doesn't mean they'll get nuclear weapons in the manner they desire.

Said whom exactly? Countries who have nuc's you mean?
Oh I see.
Did you buy a new shovel for greater crap?

To tell you the truth, the world is getting fed up with Hizballah, terrorism, terrorism-sponsoring states such as Iran, and sometimes, it's best to shut down the entire viper's nest before you get bit.

Oh what you really mean, is sponsored terrorism by the US and CIA. You also forget to mention the terrorism, the American government create within thier own country.

Not to mention the false flag operation of 9/11
(but thats another topic my friend)

Iran hasn't acted responsibly, hasn't talked responsibly, and can't be trusted to not continue their ongoing practice of handing weapons systems off to their proxy fighters.
It has, it has talks with many countries already, bear in mind "diplomatically" unlike USA & israel reacently. The Iranian leader has spoken to the mainstream media frequently. The Iranian leader has made it quite clear he will have diplomacy. He has said that he has no interest in fighting with Israel. Israel has threatened him since jan 2007. He as to these threats calmy and responsbiliy. Action's speak louder than worlds.

I have specifically told you this on a previous thread, why do you continue to be ignorant of the reality. Zionish't agenda much? Dooper? Are you listeing
We've discuesed this before.

Please top sprouting up nonsense Dooper. Remember these threads are storted on here, and your behaviour will become more deceptive and appealing as time moves on

Guess you know this, but don't want to talk about it as you have zionist's propaganda instore.

Your a very unbalanced individual Dooper.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I don't know about watermelons, but maybe I can give you an illustration.

Long story short. I got the drop on three enemies. I had my weapon on them, and their weapons were leaning up against a log, just out of reach.

Starting to see the analogy here?

Oh! They wanted those weapons so badly! I could see it in their expressions, their bodies coiled up for a jump, and I warned them in English that if they tried, I'd kill them. I turned my head away for a second, and they took the opportunity to lunge.

Bad decision.

Didn't work out.

That's the principle of having a weapon, and you don't want your enemy to have like kind.

And as usual, you're wrong. The US should have used the nukes, did use them, and saved millions of lives. With your grasp of history, you'll never be able to acknowledge that fact, but too bad for you.

The 9-11 BS you propose is indicative of your ability to reach a logical conclusion, and so I discard that as well.

My nonsense is stored on here? Big whoop.

You are so confusing. My behavior with time will become more appealing? Thank you! I thought you may someday come around!

Hey! I'm saying the same thing the Iranian President has said! I'm all for Iran getting nukes!

Made in the USA.

Or Israel.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Dooper I'm aware of your war provoking agenda, you don't need to explain more BS and excuses, just for your Isreal and USA all out bully Iran bandwagon.

I do, however would like you to become less ignorant, and answer the simple question's, you quite blantantly refuse to answer.

Your are like a spoilt brat who refuses to accept the reality, and your are unable hold two concepts at the same time. Your are unable to look at two sides to a situation. And you refuse to accept the fact's of the matter. You refuse to see that USA and Israel have any contrbution to the current problem. Infact you see their aggressive unacceptable behaviour appropriate. But on the other hand your so eager to make up lies about Iran behaving erratically, and not even backing it up. But the Fact is it's Israel that's behaving aggressively. Why are you vindictive and ignorant of it.

Your are one of those individuals, behave like bigots. it's not acceptable.

If you want another country to respect where your coming from, then be an example and show some respect.

If you want peace, you must be peaceful by your own example.

If you want another nation to give up their nucs, then you give up yours.

If you want Iran to behave accordingly, then the USA and Israe should also behave accordingly.

If you want someone to listen to your point of view, you must be willing also to listen to them.

USA and Israel, by their action's are proving they don't want to show respect. Your one of those people who want's war, like al the Zionist's. I'm taking this very seriously. If you continue to war monger, I will be asking the mod's to monitor it

It's called balance and respect, something at your age, you should have outta learned by now
or wait your on a agenda.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I'll tell you what I've learned at my age.

He who strikes first, can't get hit first.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

And respect out the window is it?

You know Dooper, some of us don't behave like animal's.
Just be aware of that. It seem's to me you are fond of this behaviour.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
In the years after a conflict, no one will remember how nice the losers were. No one will care that they were respectful.

They will only remember who won.

I find nothing respectable about being stupid enough to get hit first.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   

In the years after a conflict, no one will remember how nice the losers were. No one will care that they were respectful.

They will only remember who won.

I find nothing respectable about being stupid enough to get hit first.

Or even better, been so stupid to get cot up be in conflict in the first place.

I have accomplished more been a peacemaker, than fighting with everyone. Afterall its the same bracket of people who will forever be stuck on earth, failing to realse that you get nowhere when your in conflict with another. The heart of been in conflict with another, is actualy been in conflict with yourself.

So that's what it's about who won
Dooper honestly your you make me laugh. Who hit's first and who win's. 14 year old boys talk like this. Knock it off.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Mind, you're so gullible and naive that it is unbelievable.

Those enemies I fought against would come into an area, round up any village leader, any teacher, and clerics, and execute them on the spot. Peacemakers? They loved peacemakers!

No questions, no mercy, no respite. Execution.

You take your peacemaking abilities and shove them.

I've seen lots of dead peacemakers. But you go for it.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
The Topic Not the Person

» Breaking Alternative News » Iran reports rocket launch amid nuclear tension » Post Reply

Please focus further responses on the Actual topic of discussion as opposed to individual perceptions of a fellow member's character and or person.

Thank You

» Breaking Alternative News » Iran reports rocket launch amid nuclear tension » Post Reply

:

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join