It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive object crashes over Edmonton, Canada

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
okay ive edited it
one is the normal one
and one is with exposure edited
obviously the colours are enhanced
but it gets rid of the flash rom the fire around it
so you can see its a circular object with a sort of long handle coming from it

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
WHY !!!

is there 0% coverage of this on UK tv ?
Sky, BBC...Nothing.

that video from the police car is SPECTACULAR to say the least

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
earthquakescanada.nrcan.gc.ca... g_min=-3&mag_max=9.9&shape_type=radius&select1=%7C&radius_center_lat=53&radius_center_lon=-113&radius_radius=500®ion_north=62.0928®ion_east=-97. 9572®ion_south=43.9072®ion_west=-128.0428&eq_type_L=1&display_list=1&list_sort=lat&list_order=a&tpl_output=html&display_map=1&submited=Submit+Re quest" target="_blank" class="postlink">Natural Ressources Canada

Still nothing 1 day later on the Natural Ressources Canada, Earthquake site.
If anything had hit I'm sure it would show up here.

[edit on 21-11-2008 by palg1]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Perhaps, maybe this is just the first of more to come?

Maybe

All this talk of crisis and much of what is going on comes down to some sort of celestial event?

A Debris field that our solar system is going to pass through of some sort? Maybe they know in advance that we are coming into a period where we will be passing through more material in orbit and this si the first strike of more to come?

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Sorry if it's been mentioned previously, (I don't have time to read through 22 pages of "dude, does anybody have video of this?!").

We beat you guys to it, (Nov. 18th, 2008).

"SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- People from Lincoln down to Modesto have reported seeing a large colorful bright light Tuesday afternoon."

www.kcra.com...

Disturbing portents of what's to come?

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by plejaren-spirit

Im sorry to say but it is useless to take a screenshot of a youtube compressed video and try to analyse it by image processing. All the "hidden" information from the original video were compressed (cut out) when it was converted to youtube and your screenshot is not a camera image which would be best if you used Photoshop or similar image editor.

The circular fake object you are getting from your "editing" is just lack of information in the image, it is simply the color white.

[edit on 21-11-2008 by Waldy]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus

Maybe

All this talk of crisis and much of what is going on comes down to some sort of celestial event?

A Debris field that our solar system is going to pass through of some sort? Maybe they know in advance that we are coming into a period where we will be passing through more material in orbit and this si the first strike of more to come?

This was certainly NOT the first object, lol. We are being bombarded by meteors ALL the time, this particular one was simply very bright and just happened to be caught on camera. It is likely just a late leonoid meteor.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I suspect we are going to see more and more of these types of events, culminating in the Von Braun warning scenario of us having to setup an orbital defense grid. The NWO needs pretexes to spend the people's money.

I wouldn't be surprised there were black ops throwing chunks of rock back down onto the earth, that's how messed up the situation probably is.

Very interesting videos though, something came in fast and hot and seemed to disintegrate before hitting the ground.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by plejaren-spirit

Hey, what is the object immediately "about an inch to the right" to the right on the YouTube pic?
It doesn't show up at all on your other pic.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus

Maybe

Yes and double yes.

Red Herrings are great to distract the masses, especially when they have control of the media, government, banks. Keeping people in fear distracts from what we are all searching for.

This will not be a bad thing

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
The videos look great. If I saw that in real life, I would probably be scared as hell.

One thing I do find funny is, we have multiple shots from people and police on this meteor, but when a supposed "real" UFO is caught on camera, we only get one shaky, blurry, nighttime video.

Oh well, thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Ok so I've mulled through all 24 pages so I guess I deserve to get laughed at. I noticed something ineresting in the video posted by Alyosha 1981 on page 15 and the three stills which Internos posted early in the thread from the same video.

I would like everyone to watch the video again but this time direct your eyes up and away from the bright glow of impact or explosion. At first my eyes were drawn to the obvious bright glow as being the object but after looking at it a few times there seems to be another object that follows the same path in its wake.

Now if you look at the third still from Internos' post there seems to be an object separate but in the same trajectory. See what I mean?

Now could that be the actual meteorite/bolide and the bright flash is some kind of reaction deriving from it?

Just wondering....

General

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
im not being `bias` but i think at the moment we can focus on what the hell the white object to the right of it was

www.abovetopsecret.com... discussion here
watch the video....

heres what i mean

a glowing white object
changes shape changes direction too
at one point appears to be two objects

img208.imageshack.us...

img149.imageshack.us...

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I will say this one more time.

I believe that this was a staged event. It was holographic in nature and was (is) a test. They are testing YOU. To see how you and the world reacts.

Did you believe it? Well from what I can clearly see here, yes.

The tool bag in space was a lie to set the stage, and then several days later a whopping meteor brightens up the sky for several seconds. YouTube is being filled with meteor videos and TV has never been more loaded with UFO and alien shows. Not to mention the holograms on CNN and FOX where the hosts and guests are not really there in the show.

Think about it. Deny... oh why bother, no one will ever get it. -_-

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
if it was a ufo at all, it was probably headed for this are in the picture below. It's located somewhere near the border of alberta/sask. Reminds me of the nazca lines. I forget the google earth coordinates...

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
The Russian and u.s have developed undetectable missiles that look like meteors.

Are there any wargame exercises taking place over canada this month?

[edit on 21-11-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Ah crap!!
I live about 20 minutes North of Edmonton, and I was SLEEPING WHEN IT HAPPENED!!!!! Damn nightshift work! ARRRG!

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I saw something similiar to this in about 1987-88 here in Texas. It was huge. A big glowing ball of orange and green flames travelled across the sky at about the speed of an airliner. Scared the crap out of us. Lit the sky like daylight. People were calling into radio stations, and the "official" word was that it was a Russian satellite falling back to earth.
Never heard anything about after that night, and have never been able to find anything about it since.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

Dont you mean Heidemarie's handbag from the space walk?

Women carry all sorts in their bags!

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakened sleeper
I will say this one more time.

I believe that this was a staged event. It was holographic in nature and was (is) a test. They are testing YOU. To see how you and the world reacts.

Did you believe it? Well from what I can clearly see here, yes.

The tool bag in space was a lie to set the stage, and then several days later a whopping meteor brightens up the sky for several seconds. YouTube is being filled with meteor videos and TV has never been more loaded with UFO and alien shows. Not to mention the holograms on CNN and FOX where the hosts and guests are not really there in the show.

Think about it. Deny... oh why bother, no one will ever get it. -_-

if it was a hoax then why isnt it all over the news?

I think its basically as most people are suggesting - a meteorite. Luckily for us sceptics a few videos were able to catch it.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join