It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is a neocon advertisement on this board?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I know what PNAC, project of the new american century, is. It's neoconservative
hogwash aimed at the creation of a new world order and I want to know what the hell it is doing on a conspiracy board that tries to thwart ignorance by informing people. I mean, the site even looks like it was made by the same hacks who made the CFR.org (council of foreign relations) website!!!!
this stuff was written by PNAC members like Perle and Wolfowitz, who are not only indirectly responsible for sending US soldiers and innocent civilians to their deaths, but also responsible for letting their greed overcome their own self-respect. well, there aren't many left in the Bush admin that have any of the latter left anyway, but...

yes, im upset! i understand the need for funds, but... it's kinda strange that such an organization would want to promote its agenda on the very board that features discussions based on thwarting such an agenda.

i need some pepto-bismol

you can click on this link below, and delete the spaces between "P N A C".

not-so-esteemed spelling

double

[Edited on 4/1/2004 by AlnilamOmega]

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you are going to complain, do it in a thread thats already open.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 07:55 AM
link   
i came up with this theory the other day that what if ats was created by those who run the conspiracy in an attempt to root out freethinkers when the nwo comes into power. just a theory though, i could be wrong.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 08:00 AM
link   
oops. well... uh... hmmm, boy, ive got egg on my face yet again. i *almost* looked at that thread before. coulda. shoulda. woulda.

thanks for pointing that out, spttincobra.

gotta stop being a slave to my emotions.

i also have to admit, i love it when I find myself in these situations.
it's almost like I ASKED for it.

god bless you moderators for being so friggin' smart!!!! and i mean that!

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   
In that there is an ongoing discussion on this "banner", exactly how many more threads are going to be started on this particular banner?!

Administrators actin' the FOOL!!!

seekerof

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   
either that or they see a big website with lots of viewers that actually try to learn something and are trying to alter this alternative news / discussion board to slant right.

I dont think something like that should be on this board, its a conflict of interest. of course the board shutting down due to lack of funds would be worse, but at least try to have a fundraiser first (and give a real good reason!)

or make sure that all political advertisements are balanced and only seen in the mudpit (that would take some mother programming).

that being said , i think they are following some people on this board...

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuTroll
either that or they see a big website with lots of viewers that actually try to learn something and are trying to alter this alternative news / discussion board to slant right.

I dont think something like that should be on this board, its a conflict of interest. of course the board shutting down due to lack of funds would be worse, but at least try to have a fundraiser first (and give a real good reason!)

or make sure that all political advertisements are balanced and only seen in the mudpit (that would take some mother programming).

that being said , i think they are following some people on this board...

first of all this thread should have been CLOSED. Second its a joke , lighten up.

new topics

top topics

join