It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction, UFO's, Extraterrestrials, Discussion.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

oh sure change the goal post by using an example of a Military UFO extraction and not the average citizen like you implied in your Op.

I was implying to anyone out there, an average citizen, military makes no difference. Let’s take Roswell as an example, it was an average citizen who found the UFO down, just an average farmer on a ranch. So if this story is true we can see it is possible for these UFO’s to come crashing down, that leaves a lot of space out there for average citizens to come across alien bodies from crashed down UFO’s doesn‘t it? 70yrs now with nearly 7 BILLION people in the world you would think someone would have come up with something by now. A crashed UFO perhaps, hidden it away with alien bodies, a little DNA of an alien or a body part, something not of this world? Anything, but as we can see NOTHING has been produced. Zip

maybe and i asked you first, nice spin

The fact of the matter is neither of us do and even if we did we can’t prove it.
Our words mean nothing and are good for nothing without hard evidence to back them up.

might be , and who said they didn't have bodies ?

You did suggest they were trans dimensional beings did you not? So if they do have bodies you would have thought an abductee would have come up with some DNA by now with all of the abductions going on right? I’m just going over all the possibilities here.

you don't see me starting a thread saying i know everything like you have done ...do you ?

Please do share, where have I stated that I know everything? Isn’t it clear from my posts that I am hear to discuss and look over all the possibilities, I even stated that I did not know for sure and would love to discover that aliens are real and visiting the earth but I don’t believe they are based on my research. We all have opinions but they are only words and good for nothing without hard evidence to back them up.

So let’s continue discussing opinions and possibilities, unless someone has some hard evidence to present?

Take it easy on the photos.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

Yes but I still see no need for an alien charade to conduct such experiments. There's plenty of ways for the military to get there hands on thugs who no one would particularly miss should the guinea pig session go bad. There is no need for such a dangerous and complicated program. That is if you open your mind?

Well if we have an open mind we would go over all possibilities before jumping to a final conclusion that it was the ALIENS end of story. That is all were discussing here the possibilities.

What if? Chance are I am wrong. Who am I to think I have all the answers.

Exactly and well put, who are any of us to think we have all the answers, this is why we must look at all the possibilities first before quickly jumping to the conclusion that it was the ALIENS. I would love to believe it was the aliens like the rest of everyone but we need to do a reality check first and look at all the data more thoroughly because after all we do not have hard evidence and can prove nothing therefore our words and opinions are really good for nothing other than discussing and sharing thoughts.

Why would I cry? Who's going off topic now…

Yes I did stray off on that one, well at least I didn’t cut and paste 4 or 5 articles off topic.

You are talking about having an elitist in every country, always in the right political/military position to keep things underwraps. That's pretty hard to digest dude! Sheesh.

Well maybe you should look into it a little further, the queen of England and royal bloodline is a good place to start you would be surprised how much you could actually learn if you dig deep enough. There are elitists strategically placed all over the world in every country not only politically but corporations is the key word, you might be surprised to learn how deep the royal bloodlines go.

What's wrong with the idea that there are intelligences out there far superior to our own?

Absolutely nothing, I would be excited to learn there were real aliens from other planets visiting earth but unfortunately from my research I don’t believe there are, I believe there is a lot more going on than meets the eye and the word ALIEN is being used as a cover up for something else. Where is the hard evidence/proof? We really do need hard evidence to prove this theory such as an alien body a little DNA something anything, I would like to believe in God and a heaven as well.

Look at the data man. No people don't have anti-gravity and no electro-statics isn't the answer either. And no electromagnetic propulsion will not work for a UFO. No, no and no. Some UFOs are not manmade.

First of all how do you know UFO’s are not manmade? How can you prove this?
That is speculation/hearsay, did you read it in a book or did someone tell you?

How are you so surprised that we aren't the only ones?

I’m not surprised at all because so far it appears we are the only one’s until someone comes up with and I keep having to repeat this hard evidence that can lead to proving this theory.Until then your word, the presidents word, the popes word, my word, anyone’s word is good for nothing and only speculation/hearsay. Anyone can get creative and write a story, I would love to believe all of those abductees and contactees out there but out of nearly 7 BILLION people on the planet over a 70yr period not ONE PERSON has come up with anything. So unfortunately we must declare that Santa Claus does not exist at least not yet until we can prove he exists.

Why hold back? Let's here some accurate estimations backed up by sources please.

This is the very thing I have been researching this for a long time now and of course there are no estimations to be found anywhere. The 6,700 figure was only used as a mere example of calculation for my analogy. If aliens are visiting the planet I don’t believe there is a single person in the world who could actually tell you an accurate figure on how many people are being abducted. Now of course this is all on speculation that if aliens are visiting the earth and if abductions are a real phenomena.

Actually my friend you are the one who seems lovestruck by your theory. I never said aliens are behind 100% of abductions. They might be behind zero. They might only account for a few of them.

I’m not love struck about a thing, just going over the possibilities and there are many more possibilities out there other than the one theory I presented.

I do not know.

You have said correctly, yes you don’t know.

I do know that humans couldn't be behind 100% of them.

You have said wrongly, no you don’t know.

Sure there are covert operations and black projects. There are big differences though. I always get amused by watching UFO documentaries on TV. They'll go on and on about a particular sighting and then come back with footage of the B-2 Stealth questioning if they could be black projects. The B-2 is an amazing technological feat but it isn't even close to whatever these UFOs use. The type of technology needed to account for some sightings is beyond humans. Period. Have you read the Strange story of JAL 1628?

I believe B-2 Stealth bombers are like bicycles to what is being kept from us in my opinion and NO I don’t believe UFO’s are piloted by aliens but I will never rule that out as a possibility. It is a great possibility that this technology/knowledge has been passed down for a very long time now on earth or was just recently discovered and the alien story is a cover up, even dating back to ancient Sumerians and Egyptians. Something I have been looking into further, it is a possibility that there are many hidden artifacts that were recently found that could have led to rediscovering such technology among many other possibilities out there. You really need to keep an open mind unless you can prove what you are saying. You claim to know, but how can you know? How can anyone really know? Until it’s proven we really can’t.

First, stop thinking of the government as one cohesive entity with all the secrets. The government is comprised of very ordinary folks just like you and me. They all have specific jobs and all look forward to going home at the end of the day. Are there a few people in high ranking government jobs who may be privy to some inside information? Sure. Honestly I don't think most of these folks know any more about it than we here on ATS. How could they? It is unprecidented in human history.

I absolutely agree with you, the government we see are just like us ordinary for the most part left in the dark doing there own things just like us but being controlled by a higher unseen world government power just like us that is pulling the strings behind the scenes. So the militaries of the world, the governments of the world that we see, it’s highly likely that 99% of them have no idea what is really going on. These things are tightly compartmentalized and if you talk to anyone in the know they would probably share that with you, that they only know what they need to know. How many levels does it go? Do a little research and you might learn that it goes deeper and deeper and deeper all the way back through the royal bloodlines and the Queen. You might want to look into it a little more. It is a possibility, it could be right or it could be wrong but it is a possibility nevertheless and I believe the most highly likely possibility in my opinion.

[edit on 10-11-2008 by Master_Skeptic]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by foremanator

How many monkey's are there in the world?
Say 6,700,000,000
How many of those monkey's do you think can prove they were abducted by Human Beings? Not trying to be a dink. Just drawing a comparison.

Yes and great comparsion however the same analogy can be applied to just about anything.

How many monkeys are in the world 6,700,000,000.

How many monkeys do you think can prove Barney the dinosaur abducted them?

We really need more evidence to prove the theory of alien abductions/alien phenomena not just a few monkeys out of the 6,700,000,000 swearing on their lives they really did see Barney and were abducted by him.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by The Dave

Actually they do. Alien implants which have been tested and the results show the objects are made up of materials only ever rarely found in asteroids.

I’ve seen the same video you have and read the same article but there are many alternative explanations for the material and show me where it proves beyond a reasonable doubt that these implants were indeed put there by aliens?

And your claims about why has no one come forward with an alien body etc... You really ARE on another planet. ?

Wait a minute, you are the one taking people’s word for it without knowing 100% for yourself who is on another planet? Look at the Roswell incident for an example a farmer found the UFO and had it in his possession for more than a 24hr period. The UFO had bodies in it, he could have easily stashed the bodies somewhere or at least taken something from the craft or DNA samples. Think about it.

You think they are so careless they would let something like this happen.

I believe somebody has been careless quite a few times and most likely because these are not piloted by aliens but man made craft out to fool the world into thinking they are aliens from another far far away galaxy. Oh it sounds so nice! Humans are not perfect, we do make mistakes and what I have just suggested is a possibility so let’s keep it under consideration unless you can prove otherwise?

[edit on 10-11-2008 by Master_Skeptic]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Master_Skeptic

Let’s take Roswell as an example, it was an average citizen who found the UFO down, just an average farmer on a ranch. So if this story is true we can see it is possible for these UFO’s to come crashing down, that leaves a lot of space out there for average citizens to come across alien bodies from crashed down UFO’s doesn‘t it?

No it doesn't "leave a lot of space out there" for it to happen and if you are going to use that scenario to calculate the odds of someone finding a crashed Alien craft than you would have to admit that someone has already come forward with the proof you are needing and that certainly shoots your statement of "nobody has come forward with proof" in the foot

The fact of the matter is neither of us do

huh ? i think you better go back and read the conversation because that makes no sense and i will guess that you meant neither of us has?

You did suggest they were trans dimensional beings did you not? So if they do have bodies you would have thought an abductee would have come up with some DNA by now with all of the abductions going on right? I’m just going over all the possibilities here.

no your not going over all the possibilities, you have only come up with one possibility in that statement that fits your agenda.

Please do share, where have I stated that I know everything? Isn’t it clear from my posts that I am hear to discuss and look over all the possibilities

sure no problem

from your Op

Not ONE PERSON has even come forward with proven real authentic video of an alien.

Not ONE PERSON has come forward with even a piece of skin, hair or blood found from an alien.

these statements imply that you know everything about people coming forward with evidence when on the contrary you are ignorant to the evidence that has been presented.

So let’s continue discussing opinions and possibilities, unless someone has some hard evidence to present?

what would you consider hard evidence ?

a video ? your reply back to me insinuates that you have not seen an Alien and you wouldn't know a real one if you had. so if a video shows up, is that going to be proof to you ? i doubt it

here is the conversation for reference

i said,

and how would you know if it was a real Alien ? have you seen one before ?

then you said

I repeat how would you know, have you seen one before?

so we can rule out a video of an Alien, being hard evidence for you then, right ?

also if it's not possible to get DNA evidence from a interdimensional E.T. what is going to satisfy your demand for proof ?

Take it easy on the photos

you do the same

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Master_Skeptic
Wait a minute, you are the one taking people’s word for it without knowing 100% for yourself who is on another planet? Look at the Roswell incident for an example a farmer found the UFO and had it in his possession for more than a 24hr period. The UFO had bodies in it, he could have easily stashed the bodies somewhere or at least taken something from the craft or DNA samples. Think about it.

So you automatically assume, because I watched a doco about implants that I haven't had any real life experiences to convince me that aliens exist?

Stupid skeptic... reminds me of that moron skeptic they had on Larry King one night haha

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I have also studied this phenomenon a lot. I have always wondered why not one single shred of evidence exists to support this. There is about as much evidence for alien abductions as there are for the tooth fairy and santa claus. You have the smae things, stories and nothig to back it up. As someone had stated before, if you cannot disprove something exists then can we logically state here on this forum that the tooth fairy and santa claus do not exist? I mean we have no proof that either exist nor do we have proof that niether exist. That is why the argument "Absense of evidence is NOT evidence of absense" is crazy, if we believe this then anything goes. That means that anyone at any time, no matter how ridiculous the story is, must be considered because if we can't prove it then there is the possibilty of being the truth. I think that is why science exists, so that we don't have to live in a world no more, where insane ideas must be considered..ie burn the witches because they are in league with the devil and are real and yada yada...until there is some type of valid evidecne out there concerning alien abductions, they will always be considered a fairy tale and should have about as much credibilty to them.
To those people who believe in aliens...you must also believe in jesus, bigfoot, the tooth fairy...etc...because your way of thinking gives you no alternative. If you can state that they exist and offer no proof...then a christian can do the same, as can anyone who believes in bigfoot or even those that may have mental issues and claim to be contact with santa claus, thier arguments to you are as solid as yours when concerning either.

[edit on 11-11-2008 by riggs2099]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   

reply to post by foremanator

How many monkey's are there in the world?
Say 6,700,000,000
How many of those monkey's do you think can prove they were abducted by Human Beings? Not trying to be a dink. Just drawing a comparison.

Yes and great comparsion however the same analogy can be applied to just about anything.

How many monkeys are in the world 6,700,000,000.

How many monkeys do you think can prove Barney the dinosaur abducted them?

We really need more evidence to prove the theory of alien abductions/alien phenomena not just a few monkeys out of the 6,700,000,000 swearing on their lives they really did see Barney and were abducted by him.

Actually you misunderstood what foremanator is trying to say. The monkeys can't prove they were abducted by a higher intelligence since there are factors involved which would make it quite impossible. The Human's physical and technological prowess, precise/accurate methods at capturing a monkey and the monkey's inability to fully articulate the experience is a huge burden to carry at trying to communicate it.

So assuming aliens are responsible for some abduction cases, your trying to make the point that Humans with our pity means of circumventing/predicting the moves of these advanced beings are able to take pictures, shoot one, break their necks (if they have it), tripping them over (if they have legs), poke their eyes, break their nose etc.

How very Human of you.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   

As of November 2008, the world's population is estimated to be about 6.7 billion (6,700,000,000).

en.wikipedia.org...

Let us rationally think and reason this out for a moment.

Let us just say there are (Six Thousand Seven Hundred) cases of people declaring alien abduction.

Now I have searched for an estimate of alien abduction reports per yearly basis but to no avail, I am guessing that the number of alien abductions reported per year is far much less than this number. But let’s just assume for the sake of the argument that (Six Thousand Seven Hundred) people believe they were abducted per year.

Let us calculate: (6,700 of 6,700,000,000 =‘s 1 out of ONE MILLION (1,000,000) people.

Out of 6,700,000,000 on the planet how come NOT ONE single person has ever come forward with an alien body?

Not ONE PERSON has even come forward with proven real authentic video of an alien.

Not ONE PERSON has come forward with even a piece of skin, hair or blood found from an alien. (Zip Nothing)

SIX BILLION people is a very large audience folks, so let’s think about it.

Out of (Six Thousand Seven Hundred) abductee cases not ONE PERSON has anything to back up their claim? ZERO PROOF.

Most can’t even get their story straight and need regression to figure it out. (Interesting)

I would like to get into this deeper but lets start out the discussion initially with a new thought.

Something may indeed be happening to ONE PERSON out of ONE MILLION but I believe it is nothing more than MILABS (Military Mind Control And Alien Abduction) experimentations.

The technology that is available today is mind boggling and kept from the public, flying saucers very well could be real but NOT ALIEN.

The black operations (Secret Military) would like you to think aliens are real, of course the Illuminati and elite groups exist and own such projects but they are human NOT ALIEN.

There is a GAME being played with an agenda, I believe some of these abductions could be happening to the few unlucky people who are involved. Maybe a few hundred per year even possibly a thousand not even (Six Thousand Seven Hundred) or one person in ONE MILLION 00000000000000.1% of the world population.

There is one thing in common with most UFO reports and cases, you will notice the military is usually always involved in one way or another.

Cases reported where military aircraft are involved firing at the UFO objects is a great cover up for the (Secret Government) Black Operations projects. Just what these elite groups who run them want everyone to think including the majority of the real military forces, it appears to make them unidentified therefore possible alien or extraterrestrial craft.
(Great for the tabloids and a great deception)

To further The Elite master of deception cover up plan they appear as if they are covering it up, this makes the public suspicious leading to more rumors and stories disinformation agents and so on. Even those in the military and government who are unaware of this master of deception cover up plan start wondering themselves leading to more disinformation and cover up stories and so on.

This has been nothing more than a controlled demolition show run by those in power, now all these groups have to do is hire a few more thousand disinformation agents coming up with creative stories such as (The Grey Aliens) from Zeta Reticuli. For all we know some of these creatures could be laboratory biological experiments created by black operations and not alien at all. They might even actually exist but for the MILABS (Military Mind Control And Alien Abduction) experimentation project.

Not even ONE PERSON out of SIX BILLION people has ever found alien DNA or a body.

Not even ONE PERSON has ever shot an alien or attempted to fight off an alien and discovered alien DNA or a body?

This is out of SIX BILLION people over let’s say a 70 year period.

Many seemingly trustworthy, believable people have come forward claiming to have seen aliens in the military or government however could they be paid disinformation agents?

Could they be fooled into believing what they were in contact with was an alien when it was nothing more than a black operations (Secret Military) biologically created experiment? After all its proven that cloning technology exists so why not other misleading looking creatures that the elite can pass off as aliens? They could be half robot half biological for all we know with computer minds. Not far fetched at all for the technology that exists today.

Is the telepathic communications coming from nothing more than hidden technology specifically designed by the black operations secret military sending brain wave communications to the person who feels they are in contact with an alien being or have these people been brainwashed through mind control to believe these experiences were real or have they been implanted with a computer chip that can appear as if they are receiving telepathic communications from an alien when in fact it is nothing more than a mind control game being played for the elite groups agenda?

There are many more rational, logical, down to earth alternatives folks instead of believing these are alien beings from other planets.

Let us use our minds, ponder and think about it.

you know, your funny. Skepticism and critical thinking are good things, and I was with you at first, but then all you did was try to deny the Alien abduction phenomena as proofless, then insert your own BS conspiracy theory, which, also has no proof (MILABS? the US military does not stage Alien abductions..)

So arent you kind of a hypocrite?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
It is a believers greatest argument to state what ifs. What if they are not like us...so that helps you cancel out DNA and such. What if they don't think like us...so that cancels out leaving evidence becuae obviously only humans would be stupid enough do that. What if there is evidence and the government or the skeptics have chosen to ignore it...cancels out you guys having to provide anything legit. Basically this field is full of what ifs...hey heres one....what if the whole aliens being here and are abudcting us....WHAT IF THIS IS NOT EVEN HAPPENING?. Of course none of you will even consider that....but yet you ask us to believe your what ifs.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099
It is a believers greatest argument to state what ifs. What if they are not like us...so that helps you cancel out DNA and such. What if they don't think like us...so that cancels out leaving evidence becuae obviously only humans would be stupid enough do that. What if there is evidence and the government or the skeptics have chosen to ignore it...cancels out you guys having to provide anything legit. Basically this field is full of what ifs...hey heres one....what if the whole aliens being here and are abudcting us....WHAT IF THIS IS NOT EVEN HAPPENING?. Of course none of you will even consider that....but yet you ask us to believe your what ifs.

one so called piece of evidence that makes me laugh out of sheer ridicule of it is when they remove these so called Alien implants. In once case, a man named Jesse Long had a supposed implant removed..and what was it? a shard of glass...

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   

How Hilarious & Sad You Are!

You make a point of throwing numbers about as proof to your theory that Aliens are not abducting people and then you have the audacity to say that it's MILABS.

Well, using your same figures and methodology, show me one proof positive of MILABS!

Thought not!...

By the way... you're not related to this guy by any chance are you?

IRM

[edit on 11/11/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Your thread is a little dry.
Sorce's are always nice to read on and having counterpoint's toward your own debate is nessasary.
It could have put me to bed, to bAD i JUST WOKE UP.
Your math had no function beyond you saying"let's just say"
wnYea like let me say there is 6.7 bil people(p) p x A-a blah blah blah....yaawn that all proves nothing.
Go feed some birds

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
maybe the Op is was just trying to make a point. I think it is this.....there is enough evidence to support both theories...basically none..so both arguments then become valid.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jb0311NY

Go feed some birds

LOL!

I nearly spat my coffee everywhere. That was way funny dude!

IRM

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
It is impossible to understand the ebe/ufo scene using human logic. In order to catch a glimpse of what lies beyond, everyone must think outside the box, I mean forget everything you have been taught and shown and look for yourself. Elevate yourself away from the position of "DOES ET EXIST" and look at it from another vantage point a higher state of consciousness.

In the world we live in many layers are created on a daily basis to conceal truths, for example governement layers, banking layers, company layers, individual layers e.t.c. whether it be for greed,personal success or for other reasons. The world we live in is extremely similar to a prison. We are only told what we need to know, any attempt to escape and ascend the layers and we are punished by either fines or imprisonment.

The real leaders of this world have thought of everything to stop us from accessing the truth about who we are and what we are doing here. I used to ask the same question "Why isn't there proof" but then I began to research and the more research I did the more constraints and layers I found. For example all military and government positions are layered to obscure any sightings, these layers go far beyond the presidents and prime ministers of the country and ascend to much complicated and complex networks. Disinformation,ridicule and threats are just a handful of ways that the UFO scene has remained so secretive.

In order to understand open your mind and go deeper than you have ever gone and then perhaps you will gain an understanding as to why other people prefer to open their minds rather than closing them.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
While I applaud each of you for engaging "Master_Skeptic" in this discussion, I feel it important to express my curiosity......

Why?

I ask because his entire position completely fell apart between...

Here;

There are many more rational, logical, down to earth alternatives folks.....

And here;

(The Elite) Illuminati exist in my book no if’s or buts about it.

And I'm mystified by the constant linking of Bill Nye photos. Is it some kind of obscure editorial comment? Much more obscure than this....?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

No it doesn't "leave a lot of space out there" for it to happen and if you are going to use that scenario to calculate the odds of someone finding a crashed Alien craft

Oh really why doesn’t’ it leave a lot of space out there, does every citizen and government report directly to you upon a UFO crashing down? How would you know? Please enlighten us.

than you would have to admit that someone has already come forward with the proof you are needing and that certainly shoots your statement of "nobody has come forward with proof" in the foot.

It doesn’t shoot down my statement at all, how is that? The UFO’s I believe are manmade and that is why accidents happen so sure many of the UFO’s have been retrieved just like downed aircraft all over the world have been retrieved but that doesn’t necessarily mean they are ALIEN. Your such a diehard fan that ALIENS are visiting this planet from a far far away galaxy well if they can make it this far from light years away without crashing what suddenly makes them crash on this planet? If they are so much more advanced than us as most of you here claim why crash on planet earth? I’ll tell you what I think because they are MANMADE and there is not evidence to be found anywhere from all of the supposed down UFO’s that have crashed because there is nothing to be found ALIEN. If something has been found then post it here, show me that proof then you could shoot down my statement but you see you cannot shoot the statement down because there is NO PROOF that exists. So you have only shot down your above statement, get your facts straight before you start making incredible claims that cannot be proven.

no your not going over all the possibilities, you have only come up with one possibility in that statement that fits your agenda.

Fits my agenda, I have no agenda I have been looking for possibilities to fit this puzzle together. So please you enlighten us with all the possibilities after all you are claiming that I’m not going over all the possibilities so in this you have insinuated that you know all the possibilities. So please tell us, What are all the possibilities?

sure no problem

from your Op.

I think you have a problem interpreting English, I have never stated that I know it all, your claim is false go find a quote of me saying that. Your argument here is ludicrous because I have clearly stated over and over that I don’t know it all and that everything I have written here was nothing more than a theory or possibility just like everything you have written because you can’t prove a thing nor can I prove a thing. Everyone on this entire thread is in the same boat. Any claims that are made are just words that cannot be proven so we literally can come up with any crazy story or argument but in the end it can’t be proven.

these statements imply that you know everything about people coming forward with evidence when on the contrary you are ignorant to the evidence that has been presented.

Show me this hard evidence I have gone over all the material out there, please enlighten us where is this hard evidence so we can prove it was the ALIENS? I think you are the one being ignorant because you believe anything you hear or read. Did you watch the movie ET and then decide ALIENS must be real?

what would you consider hard evidence ?

a video ? your reply back to me insinuates that you have not seen an Alien and you wouldn't know a real one if you had. so if a video shows up, is that going to be proof to you ? i doubt it

Do you understand the word PROOF and what it means? Am I discussing this with an adult?

also if it's not possible to get DNA evidence from a interdimensional E.T. what is going to satisfy your demand for proof ?

Are you saying these aliens are inter-dimensional and it’s not possible to get DNA from them? Do you believe that aliens were found in Roswell or not? If so according to the ufology reports they found bodies of aliens and underwent autopsies, this would suggest that it is possible to get DNA from aliens? So which do you believe?

you do the same.

You might want to think before opening your mouth next time and saying YOU KNOW, because you don’t know.

Adjourned!

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
People keep saying there is no evidence of alien abductions/UFOs but what do you consider evidence? Obviously there is some evidence otherwise no one would have ever heard of alien abductions.

Witness reports are evidence of something at the very least of some kind of social phenomena.

As far as UFO sightings go there are radar tapes, physical ground traces etc These are evidence, maybe not conclusive, but evidence none the less.

I agree that there is no conclusive proof for the existence of aliens but I would say although the Extraterrestrial hypothesis isn't the only explanation it is a better one for the totality of the phenomena than your MILABS theory, if only for the fact that UFO reports go way further back in history than the kind of man-made technology you are thinking of e.g. Ghost Rockets (1946), Foo-Fighters (WWII), Aurora Airship (1897), Ezekiel (500BC) etc.

[edit on 11/11/2008 by MarrsAttax]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by The Dave

So you automatically assume, because I watched a doco about implants that I haven't had any real life experiences to convince me that aliens exist?

Are you claiming that you have had real life experiences?

Stupid skeptic... reminds me of that moron skeptic they had on Larry King one night haha.

Oh so were name calling now, I haven’t called a single person a moron or stupid in this entire thread. But i'm not exactly innocent of that from another one.

[edit on 11-11-2008 by Master_Skeptic]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join